clone kyo?

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
in todays famitsu they had a write up on the dc version of 02. they had details on the extra modes (which i didnt bother to read) and details of what seems to be all the secret/extra characters who are as we already know omega rugal, king, shingo and it appears a character called "clone kyo".

has he been in previous home versions?

sorry if this is old news..

?

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i cant remember what outfit he was in though i think it was his 94 one (maybe)..

his name was "クローン京" (clone kyou) and he had greyish tinted skin (the artwork for him and omega rugal was nona's and i have never seen it b4 though i dont own kof 02 cart so it might be in there...)

?

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Yeah, sounds like 'Kusanagi'. Sometimes he's listed as 'Clone Kyo' and sometimes as 'Kyo Kusanagi'. He's in the homecart and the MVS too I believe...

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
<a href="http://www.snkneogeo.co.jp/official/kof2002/kof2002_team.html" target="_blank">KOF2002 Cast Illustrations</a>
Follow this link and you'll note that each team (or single-entry character) has a "classifier" written in Japanese above their thumbnail image(s). For example, Mai-Yuri-May's classifier is "Josei Kakutouka Team" (Female Martial Artist Team) and Kula-K9999-Angel's is "KOF2001 Team." At the bottom right we have KUSANAGI and Omega Rugal, classified as "Clone Kyo" and "Saishuu Boss" (Final Boss). The character's proper name is KUSANAGI -- "Clone Kyo" is simply the character's classifier/title/description.

--Chris

T

Takuma79

there is also an orochi version of the 98 team, I don't remember being able to access them in the aes

Q

qube

Takuma79:
there is also an orochi version of the 98 team, I don't remember being able to access them in the aes
Just hold start when selecting Yashiro, Chris, or Shermie. Only 1 Orochi character per team though :mad: