Insert Credits audio interview with Playmore

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
<a href="http://www.insertcredit.com/news/e3_2003/snk/snkaudio2.mp3" target="_blank">http://www.insertcredit.com/news/e3_2003/snk/snkaudio2.mp3</a>

Just got it before it went up on their site.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I love this site. :D

*downloads*

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Hmmm...I'm listening to it now and I must say its an odd one at that. It's alot of stuff Ben Herman "can't discuss right now." It really pissed me off. He did have some information, but its obvious the stuff that really matters(like who's developing what and whats actually coming out in Japan) he has no clue about other than SNK vs CAPCOM. Atleast they have the US info.

Also they plan to support the PSP!!!! Sony better offer them a dev kit.

The guy who did the interview is also trying to set up with an interview with someone at Playmore when he goes to Japan. Hope it happens so we can get some more info.

<small>[ May 21, 2003, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Mark of the Wolves ]</small>

Baseley09

Hair Group,
"we cannot discuss that at this time"

..........but still very interesting.

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
I was really wanting something more out of this interview. All it really consisted of was a question and the response "We can't discuss that" or something of that nature.
At a interview clocking in at 35:44 you think that there would have been something interesting said.
But I guess we could read into the whole "what he didnt say" thing.
But we all know that's bullshit lie.

Ok so now we got all these ports coming from NEO to PS2, GBA, etc... do you guys think that THIS TIME, ports may jeopardize the interest that SNK/Playmore may have for making AES/MVS games?

Ben Herman sounds like a businessman and nothing more.

Jeeze he sounds like now former White House Press Secretary Ari Fletcher during a press conference for God sakes.

<small>[ May 22, 2003, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: Electroman ]</small>