Neo Geo feature in Games TM Magazine

DJW

n00b
Just to let everyone know that this months Games TM has a feature on the Neo Geo. The magazine is £4.

Not read the feature yet but does not look too bad so far.

M

mr.nippy

DJW:
Just to let everyone know that this months Games TM has a feature on the Neo Geo. The magazine is £4.

Yeah!! This feature kicks ass! It instantly took me back a few years, and reminded me what it was like back in 1994 when all the game mags had features like this heralding the "new" Neo-Geo CD!

Props! loco

M

mr.nippy

.........One of the few UK game mags that doesn't try to mock the legendary Neo-Geo! Lots of great pics. That in itself makes this a good read.

MVS Matt

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
DJW:

Games TM? I don't think I ever seen that magazine before, do they sell it in WH Smiths? Might have to hunt down a copy when I'm in town this weekend.

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Yeah its a great mag, it features PC Engine, Neo geo, emulatiuon, the whoile shabang.

The only thing worth looking at in WHSmiths apart from EDGE.

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
I was ranting about this a while back in a magazine thread. This is the best gaming mag ever.
What issue has the Neo Geo article?
Is it issue 4?

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Giga Power:
I was ranting about this a while back in a magazine thread. This is the best gaming mag ever.
What issue has the Neo Geo article?
Is it issue 4?
The one thats in the shops now anyway, im not sure which number exactly:)

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
Sounds great.

Unfortunately it's unavailable here, so if anyone is interested in scanning and posting it, please do us the pleasure :)

MVS Matt

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Damn, I went round every newsagents in Derby city centre today and I couldn't find a copy anywhere. frown

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I picked up a copy of Games TM quite awhile back. I was surprised to see a UK game mag in an american store and i was even more surprised to find out the magazine was actually good :) I still have the first issue and it has some pretty good articles on the Neo.

snk_kid

n00b
Lagduf:
I picked up a copy of Games TM quite awhile back. I was surprised to see a UK game mag in an american store and i was even more surprised to find out the magazine was actually good :) I still have the first issue and it has some pretty good articles on the Neo.
Well i think its the same publisher as Edge, Future Magazine and i think they are a American company which have a base in the UK aswell

elbarto

Super Spy Agent
This months issue with the Neo stuff is issue #6 (R-Type Final cover). :)

It's published by Paragon, not Future.

DJW

n00b
Lagduf:
Didn't realise Games TM was out in the States as well.

That said we can get EGM and Gamepro over here.