SAPPHIRE ACD PC Engine auction.......dang

C

Caris Nautilus

Sapphire, one of the most over rated, over sought games ive ever seen.

When I had my PCengine I had got a CDR copy of Sapphire with the system, the game is extremely short, I beat it in about 25 minutes.

The thing about that auction is, Sapphire goes for around 250 MAX from what ive always seen, that guy has a buy it now of 650, which is udder stupidity. No doubt he got it from japan for under 300, and is now trying to price jack on eBay. Sad really.

I saw a BRAND NEW shrinkwrapped copy of the game a year or two ago that was for sale in japan, and that guy wanted 400 for it, which could still be considered alot.

And there are rarer PCengine games than sapphire without a doubt, there are some promo discs and proto type hu cards that are VERY VERY rare, we're talking less than 100, less than 50 ect.

And in the proto type cases less than 10 for some of them. I doubt they will reach his reserve, since it's no doubt higher than the buy it now price.

[ May 26, 2001: Message edited by: Caris Nautilus ]

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
The rarest PC Engine title is Darius Alpha. A promo Hucard and not released in public.

I know Sapphire is overrated game and has a ridiculous price........well....someone is willing to pay that price