Wheres your nickname from?

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
Well let us all now where your posting name is form? C'mon even if its obvious please reply, Im curious as too everyones especially with so many odd ones floatin around.

Everyone reply now.

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
NeoGeo -> NeoG
Matthew Lim -> ML

NeoG + ML = Baby eater.

What the hell?

Pollyanna

n00b
Well, I was reluctant to reply, but your "everyone reply now" is pretty demanding.
Pollyanna's just my nickname. I was being stupid one day and said "Knock me down and call me Pollyanna!"...and..well..uhm.. people did. Pretty soon it became a joke and it kinda stuck for my screen name...
I still need one that nobody else has...but...I'm working on it. I was "Blue Fox" for ages, but I kept running into other Blue Foxes. Graaah.
Of course, if I really wanted to be original, I could go for "Hippie Troubador" or "Saucy Wench" which are two other nicknames, but I think Pollyanna will do for now.

Kyo-wa

n00b
Kyo-wa?

Hmm... ^^:: well, I don't really like my real name X_X Very uncommon name in Japan too.

Kyo-wa sounded very pretty ^_^ It means,
Kyo= capitol
Wa= harmony
But ne if mina-sama write in different kanji, it's meaning become eeeto.. republic... ^^::

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Shaper=Sandman comic books
MC=Michael Christopher middle initals

Wing Zero

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Well, my original s/n on here was jpusczek.
that was just my real name, now its just taken from zero, in the mega man series.

Testament

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Testament = My favorite Guilty Gear character

I would have gone on as Edgey but for some reason when I started BBing on MMcafe, I chose this name. Now everyone knows me as Testament! ^-^

Brandon St Randy

I was Daigo before that other one, ,
I didnt get it from the character from Rival Schools..when i joined up at ON.com and NG.com back in November, i picked the name of a character from Ultraman..

Daigo = name of the Ultraman Tiga's Human alterego.

SO thats all there is to it! heh heh.

T

Tigresa Steel

My real name is Tigresa which means tigress.
The Orochi part I just threw in for good measure.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Well,
Got mine from
Digi = Digital
Punk = Punk

A cyberpunk motif from my college days

Don't really fit me NEmore, but it stuck.
On NeoLords, I just use my real name
NyeG.

Billy Cane

New Challenger
well it was kinda of an accident realy ^_^;; I kinda miss spelled Billy Kane..but I adopted it after a while.

Sifl

Krauser's Henchman
Hey Kyo-wa, my engrish alarm is going fucking nuts.

Why Iori, you ask? Cuz he is the MAN!

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Terry Bogard is probably the first Neo Geo chr that I played in any platform (FF, SNES). Also, in MOTW, Terry is known as a Master under discipline. I practice martial arts (some formal, and some not) as well, hence my name.

WhipBogard

Mega Shock!!
Whip = Well........erm.....Whip....who else named Whip?

Bogard = I lurve Terry Bogard....... :p

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Neo = New.
Rasa = My last name in real life.

I used to have a different handle in 1994, but I got sick of it and wanted to think of a new one. A few hours later I was like "Duh!" and changed it to Neo Rasa.

liger1.gif

I named myself after this guy :)

But I'm a Gaijin... nuff said.

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
Shooters are my specialty, and I have a BLAST playing them! Also I really like the old Atari games. Especially a certain Activision one-what's it's name???...........

sonofx51

If you're even THINKING about TRADING with this us
Son of X-51 is an old B-Movie, also my favorite Powerman 5000 song. So I decided to use it.

"Is he a pushbot man? Or a machine in search of a soul?..."

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
My name comes from the coolest character in the Giant Robo anime (one of my faves), Taiso of the Nine Heavenly Kings.

My signature and avatar icons come from the anime Berserk (which is at the TOP of my anime list). The man depicted is Gatts (sometimes spelled 'Gatsu' depending on the scribe's tastes), the main character. Some of you might recognize him from the underrated Dreamcast game, Sword Of The Berserk, which is a 'side story' and probably the only worthy beat 'em up to come out (with the POSSIBLE exception of Gekido) in a long time.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I called myself 'neobuyer' because, when I registered, I only cared about buying back the Neo games I sold off in my hard times...

I hate the name 'neobuyer' now.. but I guess it's what I go by, so I'm stuck with it.

I will make the best of my crappy name, though....

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Back when i first got online almost 7 years ago (and it was't even the internet...it was some online chatroom/gaming service run by sierra called the Imagination Network), I was heavily into that Magic: The Gathering card game. At the tme, my favorite card was called Force of Nature. I wanted that whole nick, but it all wouldn't fit, so I just shortened it to Force and it has stuck with me ever since.

Matt