Asian models are yummy

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
Who's your favorite asian model?There are sooooooooooooooo many cuties it would take me an hour to write them all down.I collect pics of asian models on the internet.recently www.ricx.com became a pay site!BOOHOO!it was the best place for galleries upon galleries of asian model pics. :(

my two favorites are ayumi yamaguchi and aki maeda.

Whats the two most important qualities for an asian model to have?I think a kawaii face and eyes and smooth sexy legs. :cool:

On a final note-I dislike american asian models.They dont look asian to me;they look like your average american model with curly hair and breast implants,the only thing asian looking is their faces-but american asian models have too much make-up on...

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
Its irrelevent to ask what my skin color is.Does it really matter to you?Is the outside so important to you?If so then you will lead an unhappy life.I dont need to flame you for your rudeness;your life is headed to more pain then any flame I could post.I rather pity you then flame you at this point.

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
Originally posted by Silent_Scope:
<STRONG>he's yellow, i guess ? :D :D</STRONG>

lol. i'm green!

[ May 06, 2001: Message edited by: NeoGML ]

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
Green?You wouldnt happen to be one those evil tellatubbies that BIO MOTOR UNITRON post pics of? :D

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I do not know. I just cannot picture NeoGML wearing a hat like that, so I would guess no. ;)

intind_dipsy.gif

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
Hold on, lemmme answer that in a sec, i just spilled fuckin tubby custard all over myself... i MEAN! JAM!! YEAH! THAT"s what i meant! yeah!!!

awww fuck...

Wanna hear what the teletubbies song sounds like in Korean? It goes like this:

Tereh tubbies!~~~~ Tereh tubbies!~~~~ Tereh tubbies (some-thing, some-thiiiiiiiing) tereh tereh tubbies
Bo ra do ri
Na Na
Du Bi
Bo
Tereh tubbies
Tereh tubbies Tereh tubbeeeeeeeeeeeeees!~~~~
(Some-thing) Chingu deh Ahnyoung!~

I think that's how it goes, anyway...
As you can see, there are a few holes... oh well, you'd have to go to Korea to watch it. i personally haven't seen it myself, but my cousin told me about it... he cracks me up.

Edit: Fixed spelling

[ May 06, 2001: Message edited by: NeoGML ]

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
KYOKO FUKADA
RENA TANAKA

NOT JUST ONLY MODELS, BUT HAVE DONE MODELING AS SUCH......

THE FIRST 2 THAT CAME TO MIND, IM NOT A BIG FAN BOY, BUT THOSE 2 ARE VERY MUCH SO HOT!

DEVIL_GUI

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
Originally posted by DEVIL_GUI:
<STRONG>KYOKO FUKADA
RENA TANAKA

NOT JUST ONLY MODELS, BUT HAVE DONE MODELING AS SUCH......

THE FIRST 2 THAT CAME TO MIND, IM NOT A BIG FAN BOY, BUT THOSE 2 ARE VERY MUCH SO HOT!

DEVIL_GUI</STRONG>

Could you post pics of what they look like?I would post pics of the two models I adore put I no site of my own so its not possible.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by HIDDEN WARRIOR:
<STRONG>Could you post pics of what they look like?I would post pics of the two models I adore put I no site of my own so its not possible.</STRONG>

HIDDEN WARRIOR, if there are pictures of them online at another site, you can link the pictures from there. I can show you how, if you like.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<STRONG>Interesting.Do I need a specific software or program?interested.</STRONG>

Find the picture you want on a website. Right-click on it with your mouse. A window will appear. Scroll down until "Properties" is highlighted, then left-click with your mouse. A window will pop up, and in that window will be the URL of that specific picture. Drag your cursor over the URL, hit CTRL-C, then come back here to post. Go to the Instant UBB Code frame right below the text window, click Image, and a window will appear. Paste that URL into the window by hitting CTRL-V. Enter that, and it will set up the photo to link into your post.

Or, you can just paste the URL in between a
that you type manually in your post, and it will have the same effect. Just make sure there are not spaces in there.

BTW, this is for a PC running Windows, the CTRL-C and CTRL-V shortcuts do not work on a Crapintosh.

[ May 08, 2001: Message edited by: BioMotor_Unitron ]

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Digital_Dreams:
<STRONG>Why is it wearing one of Dennis Rodman's hats? LOL</STRONG>

Because that IS Dennis Rodman. Do you not recognise him? ;)

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
Originally posted by BioMotor_Unitron:
<STRONG>Find the picture you want on a website. Right-click on it with your mouse. A window will appear. Scroll down until "Properties" is highlighted, then left-click with your mouse. A window will pop up, and in that window will be the URL of that specific picture. Drag your cursor over the URL, hit CTRL-C, then come back here to post. Go to the Instant UBB Code frame right below the text window, click Image, and a window will appear. Paste that URL into the window by hitting CTRL-V. Enter that, and it will set up the photo to link into your post.

Or, you can just paste the URL in between a
that you type manually in your post, and it will have the same effect. Just make sure there are not spaces in there.

BTW, this is for a PC running Windows, the CTRL-C and CTRL-V shortcuts do not work on a Crapintosh.

[ May 08, 2001: Message edited by: BioMotor_Unitron ]</STRONG>

Sounds complicated.The second choice seems easier.Could you explain it laymens terms?Whats a URL?Is it an adress?What is this img and /img?I feel real stupid asking these questions.......

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
I have windows millenium edition.

Whats wrong with my avatar?

do you like my new signature?Its my creation and original.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<STRONG>Sounds complicated.The second choice seems easier.Could you explain it laymens terms?Whats a URL?Is it an adress?What is this img and /img?I feel real stupid asking these questions.......</STRONG>

No worries. The following is a URL: http://www.neo-geo.com . Basically, just the specific address for a site or part of a site. The
just have to be at the front and back of a URL for a photo, and it will make it show up here in the post. Like this:
url]

The thing is, I put a space between the URL and the
at the back, because this allows you to see it. Otherwise, it would have linked the picture, and you would not be seeing what I typed. Copy that text there with the