HI! *waves*

steffy-bee

n00b
Hi, when I first came here I stuck mainly to the War room... I love to flame...That is just something that I find fun and entertaining.

But it looks like I gave a very very bad first impression so allow me to start over.

My name is Stephanie if that isn't obvious. I am 19 years old and my birthday is in November. I am 5'9" tall and I weigh 118lbs. I have green eyes and auburn hair. I am pale complected. Because it appears that you gentlemen don't get many ladies around here I will post my measurements *slurp* I have some pictures too...but I will only post those once I feel welcome here...I think I really did wear out my welcome there for a while.
Anyway, as for the measurements they are 34-24-36.

I love to write...I write everything you can think of.... I love to sing. I love music period.

I love shinraonline and am very addicted there...

I am the oldest of three children in my family and I have three pets ... 1 dog and 2 cats...

I don't know what else you want to know but ask away and I will tell you anything at all...I am far from shy.

*hugs*

steffy-bee

------------------
Tease her, Spank her, Fuck her, Thank her(tm)
steffybee.jpg

Official Wench of Rude of the Turks!

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Steffy-bee:

As with other newcomers I stumble across, I'll extend my 'hand' and say welcome to Neo-Geo.com. I'm not NG.com's PR person or anything like that, but kick off the shoes and make yourself welcome.

And don't worry about bad first impressions. If you reach out, you'll find people that you can get along with around here.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Hi, Steffy. I remember your first appearance. I just happened to be in the war room looking around. I don't go in there often. You are not alone in the world in posting flames for fun, but I will say that, generally, the war room is for real wars around here. I wouldn't want you to make an enemy when you are just trying to have fun.

In any case, it is great that you came back and I hope you have a good time here. It is great to have female gamers on the BB. They tend to add a little something unique and your presence is valued.

have a good time. Oh...and please post your pictures so that we may oggle at you. @__@

Just kidding!

...but post them any way.
icon25.gif

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Hey M_Drop. No, YamaGal is a registered member all on her own. Steffy is a different hottie. @__@

j/k

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
"ORA!!! Look at the hot new chick!! ORA!!"

"Fuuma!" Hanzou shakes his head at the red ninja. "Welcome! Please do not let that red headed buffoon make you feel insincere. He's just frustated.... sexually."

"I heard that Hanzou!"

-------

Hehehe..... hey there Steph! I know a hella cute girl named Steph at school... LOL. Welcome! Til next time, take care.

TOOL

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Originally posted by steffy-bee:
<STRONG>Hi, when I first came here I stuck mainly to the War room... I love to flame...That is just something that I find fun and entertaining.

But it looks like I gave a very very bad first impression so allow me to start over.

My name is Stephanie if that isn't obvious. I am 19 years old and my birthday is in November. I am 5'9" tall and I weigh 118lbs. I have green eyes and auburn hair. I am pale complected. Because it appears that you gentlemen don't get many ladies around here I will post my measurements *slurp* I have some pictures too...but I will only post those once I feel welcome here...I think I really did wear out my welcome there for a while.
Anyway, as for the measurements they are 34-24-36.

I love to write...I write everything you can think of.... I love to sing. I love music period.

I love shinraonline and am very addicted there...

I am the oldest of three children in my family and I have three pets ... 1 dog and 2 cats...

I don't know what else you want to know but ask away and I will tell you anything at all...I am far from shy.

*hugs*

steffy-bee

</STRONG>

Welcome.

TOOL

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Originally posted by RyoGeo:
<STRONG>Hi, Steffy. I remember your first appearance. I just happened to be in the war room looking around. I don't go in there often. You are not alone in the world in posting flames for fun, but I will say that, generally, the war room is for real wars around here. I wouldn't want you to make an enemy when you are just trying to have fun.

In any case, it is great that you came back and I hope you have a good time here. It is great to have female gamers on the BB. They tend to add a little something unique and your presence is valued.

have a good time. Oh...and please post your pictures so that we may oggle at you. @__@

Just kidding!

...but post them any way.
icon25.gif
</STRONG>

I want to see pics.

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
Hiya Newbie!
Maybee this lot will mind their P's and Q's if they know that there are women about!

Metal Slug!
"If your gonna pray, Do it now!" :p

[ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: Metal Slug ]

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Bout time we had some women round here, I was starting to doubt that there were any REAL women NG fans... Guess I was wrong :D
And i'll also forget that you ignored my Marriage proposal :D

[ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: Rain ]

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Hey don't speak for all of us... I'm engaged. I've noticed a decent percentage of Neo fans (the ones I know anyways) don't seem to be bachelors.. dunno why.

Anyhow, welcome to the board.

And uhhh.. nice measurements ;)

Charles

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
Hi Steffy

oh..
Originally posted by Metal Slug:
<STRONG>Hiya Newbie!
Maybee this lot will mind their P's and Q's if they know that there are women about!

</STRONG>
Soory but what are p's and q's?

S

SUPERNAUT

What your pussies names(hehe). Interested because I have two cats as well Giger and Zeus.(sorry I don't get out much)

ms2_babyflop.gif

steffy-bee

n00b
Hi again...

I will post a picture tonight if I find time to get back online. ;)

Last edited:
S

SUPERNAUT

Sugar and Pepper? Not Salt and Pepper? or Sugar and Spice? Is your dog really thin and you call him Fatty for a joke or is he really a fat dog?

pb2_smallpurplefreakout.gif

steffy-bee

n00b
Supernaut: Yes they are sugar and pepper...we have had sugar for 9 years and we just got pepper... (by the way his middle name is mint... *giggles*)

We got our dog from the pound and she already had her name when we got her...she knew it so we kept it. She is thin..but she is cute.

Tempest: Yes, I am from shinraonline originally... Do you go there? I am really curious if I know you. I also go to AA...if you have any idea what that is.

:)

As for pictures... I am posting them now... give me a minute...

Tempestad13

Zero's Secretary
<STRONG>
Tempest: Yes, I am from shinraonline originally... Do you go there? I am really curious if I know you. I also go to AA...if you have any idea what that is.

:)</STRONG>
Yes, I do.
I'm currently lurking there.
Nah, you don't know me.
AA as in Alcoholics Anonymous?
Don't be offended but do you have a drinking problem?

steffy-bee

n00b
LMAO!!!!

hahahahahaha....

No I don't have a drinking problem. AA is AdolescentAdulthood.com It is a website for dating advice, Sex advice, etc...etc... I am a moderator there...

hehehehe

What is your name at Shinraonline?

TOOL

Edo Express Delivery Guy
<STRONG>LMAO!!!!

hahahahahaha....

No I don't have a drinking problem. AA is AdolescentAdulthood.com It is a website for dating advice, Sex advice, etc...etc... I am a moderator there...

hehehehe

What is your name at Shinraonline?</STRONG>

What kind of sex advice?HEHE.
:p

Neo Hiryu

n00b
*sniffs around*

The testosterone levels are a bit high. What did we do back at ON?

Oh, right!

*hoses all males down*

Now Steffy-Bee, you can breathe again. :p

Tempestad13

Zero's Secretary
<STRONG>LMAO!!!!

hahahahahaha....

hehehehe

What is your name at Shinraonline?</STRONG>
I'm there!
icon50.gif

*Runs to AdolesenceAdulthood.com*
Wait a minute...
icon5.gif
icon4.gif

*Runs back*
Oh, I forgot.
My nick at Shinraonline is Error404.
See you there!