Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans here???

Enigmatic

n00b
Hey all.I ma big fan of RK. If any fans here plese contact me in the forum.
i need to talk to your guys regarding RK..
we can help eachother out.Know wat I mean.

------------------
You can die whenever you want but,living takes courage.

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
YO!! Rurouni Kenshin is the SHIT! Hilarious too, i might add. I've seen about 65 episodes, i'm still looking for more! great series!

Although, my fav. anime series still remains Shinseki Evangelion!
biggrin.gif

------------------
31436715.jpg

Enigmatic

n00b
Hey man cool.Glad to c someone with RK interests. I have approximately seen above 65 episodes. I also have gr8 movies of the series in QuickTime format.
My fav. anime is Street FighterII the animated movie,Ghost in the shell,Flame of Recca,Akira.
Could u plesae help me and tell me that where I can good movies of RK in mpeg format. thankx.

------------------

Zepy

n00b
The manga of Rurouni Kenshin is approximately 20x better then the anime, go read it.

My favorite anime will probably be Infinite Ryvius. That story would stick with me for life...

Lurker

New Challenger
I love the manga, waited religiously for each issue to come out and bought it as quickly as I could.

But unfortunately, like many manga-anime shows...the anime version is horrible. It sticks to the original story but at times are so dull and boring - they spend 30 minutes talking and arguing with the same pictures in the background!>_<

I mean, they say the same stuff in the manga, but they don't feel as annoying and fake because you can read over it quickly. And the fight scenes are not very well done either, sometimes they 'cheat' and use still pics for battles......

Still, Zepy is right, the manga is truely awesome^0^

J-Man

n00b
when i lived in Okinowa i use to watch the anime every thursday night...

firebreed

n00b
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zepy:
The manga of Rurouni Kenshin is approximately 20x better then the anime, go read it.

My favorite anime will probably be Infinite Ryvius. That story would stick with me for life...

Yeah. In my opinion, the anime is crap and too foolish-like. The manga is pure literature.

*oro!*

------------------
firebreed.com

Enigmatic

n00b
OH comeon guys the naime ain't bad.I haven't seen the manga.As for the anime..its pretty cool too.My fav. characters are Sano,Shisho and Aoshi.

------------------

H

Halcon

I'll agree with most of the people that say that the series is a little on the satirical side...and thats the reason why I don't like the series...but the Samurai-X OVA, movie ommited, is probably one of my favorite animes...I'm talking about the actual story of how he learned and how he chose to not kill...the whole thing with Tomoe was beautiful...they did a good job with that dramamtic side of the OVA...still with that in mind it feels like the series is too foolish...heh heh...

Peace!
biggrin.gif

------------------
...Fighting is an art, a way of life, a mastery of the human body...fighting shouldn't be taken lightly...only the strong of mind know this.

Kyo-wa

n00b
Kyo-wa like OVA Ruroken and Manga Ruroken best ^-^

heheh ^^::: when Kyo-wa ordered OVA soundtrack, store sent wrong cd...
they sent... DDR soundtrack X_X
Nani yo kore?! What? DDR?
=_+:

firebreed

n00b
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kyo-wa:
Kyo-wa like OVA Ruroken and Manga Ruroken best ^-^

heheh ^^::: when Kyo-wa ordered OVA soundtrack, store sent wrong cd...
they sent... DDR soundtrack X_X
Nani yo kore?! What? DDR?
=_+:

Nani? I think Kenshin trains on the DDR machine! :P

------------------
firebreed.com

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
What's upper, peeps? Ruroni Kenshin is my FAVORITE anime! I've got the ENTIRE series, including the OVA's and movie. Actually, let me re-phrase that: Between me and my boy, we've got the ENTIRE series. I haven't read any of the manga... 'cause I can't read Japanese. I saw the translation for the first episode online, though, and it was waaaay more detailed, and all-around better than the TV show.

------------------
garou_terrystand.gif

"And THAT'S what makes me a legend!"

Zepy

n00b
Heh, Kenshin can hit all 8 sensors on both platforms on DDR at the same time!

Enigmatic

n00b
YO Halcon, I want ya to know that I totally agree with u. the OVA is awesome..could u please ellaborate your forst sentence--I'll agree with most of the people that say that the series is a little on the satirical side...and thats the reason why I don't like the series--- cause i personally didnt get it.

------------------
Life is just a blast
Movin very fast
Better stay on top
or life will kick you in the ass.

firebreed

n00b
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Enigmatic:
YO Halcon, I want ya to know that I totally agree with u. the OVA is awesome..could u please ellaborate your forst sentence--I'll agree with most of the people that say that the series is a little on the satirical side...and thats the reason why I don't like the series--- cause i personally didnt get it.

In my opinion, it's too comical, and doesn't reflect who Kenshin is. Pathetic, I'd might add.

------------------
firebreed.com

R

ryu

Me and a friend of mine watched the whole series and all the episodes during Spring Break. That had to be the best anime there is next to DragonBall Z. The fight between Aoshi and Kenshin was the best one.

My friend thinks Saitoh is the best person.

[ May 08, 2001: Message edited by: Shadow Ryu ]

Enigmatic

n00b
Yeah man the fight b/w Kenshin & Aoshi are awesome..both of them.Who is your favorite character ryu??
icon5.gif

------------------
Life is just a blast
Movin very fast
Better stay on top
or life will kick you in the ass.

R

ryu

My favorite character would have to be Sanosuke. Kenshin would be next.

Enigmatic

n00b
Excellent choice ryu.Sano is my fav. character too.do you know any good sites where i can download RK movies in "mpeg" format. :D

remukhan

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
20 Year Member
its good to see some good fans of RK here.. ^_^

and hi there Enigmatic, good to see ya too, seems like u have made some pretty good friends out here.
hi to ryu too.

RK rulz !!!

*someone hit on the head from behind* @_+

Enigmatic

n00b
Thankx Ryu..i have already downloaded almost all the videos at kenshinweb.com,but i m looking for the shishio series fights.got any clue where i can get the videos of them.
Thankx Rmukhan :cool:

Shadow Ryu

Crazed MVS Addict
This website doesn't have the Shishio fight but it does show Kenshin when he was an assassin for the government. Just go to this website:www.fancon.com/anime/features/previews/samuraix/samuraix.html. I'll try to see if I can find any Shishio video clips on the web.