offical wwe thread

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Oh I swear that was the worst piece of crap I have ever seen in wrestling. Al Wilson is alive, I saw him at the Steph/HHH wedding. 2003 was not a good year for the WWE cause of Steph, HHH, and Vince.

Raw tonight though was great. I'm glad Val Venis got some PT tonight. That next set up with Orton/Foley better be good next week.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Raw was horrible tonight. Poor advancement of angles, and it's a sad commentary when the best match on the show was the women's match. Not to mention the main event the show was pushing for an hour and a half didn't even finish. Hell. As soon as lesnar came out, it was like there wasn't even a match anymore. They just disappeared. TOTALLY lame.

Matt

Arcademan said:
Al Wilson > :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michael Cole: Look at Dawn
Taz: Look at Al
Michael Cole: Look at Al
Taz: Look at Dawn
... Al is Dead ...
Michael Cole: Look at Dawn
Taz: Look at Dawn

It worked for me :D

And for manywrestling fans that post in this thread (including myself), Killing the Triple Homo character would be the best thing since Dawn Marie :loco:

Charles

Q

qube

Tonights RAW was pretty shitty, but at least they let Benoit beat Batista clean. That's the least they could do after fucking him over royally on his title shot at Mania. Three way dance, give me a fucking break :oh_no:

Oh yeah, and an evening gown match at Mania? Why the fuck would you do that at an event 20 years in the making, that people are paying $50 bucks for??

Q-

Force

20 Year Member
qube said:
Tonights RAW was pretty shitty, but at least they let Benoit beat Batista clean. That's the least they could do after fucking him over royally on his title shot at Mania. Three way dance, give me a fucking break :oh_no:
Q-

At first, I was mad about this being a 3 way match, but then I got to thinking. Did you honestly think that HHH would lose the title to benoit at the biggest event ever? I don't. Even if management wanted it, HHH would find some lame ass excuse to put himself over.

Matt

Super Porky

Camel Slug
It's amazing that RVD and Booker do not have a spot on Mania yet but Stacey nd Jackie do. :oh_no: I see another Mania snub in RVD's future.:very_ang:

Q

qube

Force said:
At first, I was mad about this being a 3 way match, but then I got to thinking. Did you honestly think that HHH would lose the title to benoit at the biggest event ever? I don't. Even if management wanted it, HHH would find some lame ass excuse to put himself over.

Matt

Of course I didn't think Hunter would roll clean. The guy doesn't lose at Mania. I guess he figures since he lost to the Ultimate Warrior at Mania 10 years ago, he never has to lose again :oh_no:

I just can't believe they are doing Benoit like this...well....yeah I can, but it still sucks. I thought Hunter would drop the belt to Michaels at the Rumble, and then Benoit would win the Rumble (which I called), and then he would defect (which I also called), and Mania would be Benoit Vs. Michaels. Instead we get just another match with Hunter in it. Now Benoit pins Michaels (So HHH can say Benoit never beat him), and that sets up Benoit's first feud for the belt with Shawn. LAME :emb:

Q-

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
i guess its a safe bet that the members of evoultion will hog the spotlight and the belts. the booker man and rvd being screwed over. i've gotten used to it.

al wilson story line, man im glad thats over. cena is challenging the big show for the u.s. title. i was wondering when angle was going to go back to the dark side of the force. how long has triple waste held the belt now? i guess he's going for the record of the longest title run. who was it that held the belt for a year?

Q

qube

orochi_lubu said:
i guess its a safe bet that the members of evoultion will hog the spotlight and the belts. the booker man and rvd being screwed over. i've gotten used to it.

al wilson story line, man im glad thats over. cena is challenging the big show for the u.s. title. i was wondering when angle was going to go back to the dark side of the force. how long has triple waste held the belt now? i guess he's going for the record of the longest title run. who was it that held the belt for a year?

The longest WWWF (yes it used to have 3 w's) title reign was over 7 years by Bruno Samartino. Bob Backlund held it for 3 and a half. Alot of people have held it for a year, or damn near that. HHH has only had it for 2 months at this point, but he's had a death grip on it since September of 2002. He's had it for all but 3 months in the span between then and now :mad:

Q-

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
qube said:
The longest WWWF (yes it used to have 3 w's) title reign was over 7 years by Bruno Samartino. Bob Backlund held it for 3 and a half. Alot of people have held it for a year, or damn near that. HHH has only had it for 2 months at this point, but he's had a death grip on it since September of 2002. He's had it for all but 3 months in the span between then and now :mad:

Q-

Bruno Samartino and Bob Backlund...now those were REAL wrestlers :buttrock:

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
If anyone wants to watch some good WWF wrestling, buy or download the old clips. I have a WM 13 clip of Stone Cold vs. Bret Hart "I quit" match. I also have that Hell in a Cell with The Undertaker vs. Mankind. If anyone can find it, I have "Banned in Canada" that is the best video of the WWF uncensored.

Edit: That RAW, IMO was the shit. I didn't expect Brock to show up but I better see Stone Cold go to SD! and get his revenge on Brock. If he does (which I seriously doubt) he better beat his ass and anybody else that tries to stop him. That is what SC is about, kickin' ass and taking some mutha fuckin' names!

Edit #2: This is for no one on NG.com but for KH.com. I posted this link from there to here to unite the fans of the WWF/E and I wanted to see different reactions from both websites.

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
We're slacking again...this was on the fifth page :mad_2:

Nothing too memerable on WWE Smackdown...Eddie playing to the crowd and getting arrested...and I think there were a few matches between all of that :loco:

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Arcademan said:
We're slacking again...this was on the fifth page :mad_2:

Nothing too memerable on WWE Smackdown...Eddie playing to the crowd and getting arrested...and I think there were a few matches between all of that :loco:

They need to stop with the arresting crap because it's getting annoying. Back then, it was good because the story was worthwhile but now, Paul Hayman is getting on my nerves. He's changed, he really has changed. :oh_no:

Paul, what happened to being krunk? What happened to being excitied and not showing off how big you are? That's the Paul Hayman I know!

I can't wait till WMXX though. I'm ordering it when (or if) I get money. If I buy it, it BETTER be worth my $50! No joke!

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I'm a big Paul Heyman fan but man...he went waaaaay overboard with the excessive yelling and screaming on Smackdown...must've got paid a bonus for all of that :D

Force

20 Year Member
Force said:
The rock is schduled to return at the march 1st raw.

Matt

Called it!

Too bad the rock looked and sounded out of place. Even his promo was pretty boring. Maybe the age of the rock has passed.

Matt

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
Force said:
Called it!

Too bad the rock looked and sounded out of place. Even his promo was pretty boring. Maybe the age of the rock has passed.

Matt
you were right on the money. but the age of the rock passing? he is just at a rocky start:cool:

two weeks til the greatest show comes back to ny city:buttrock:

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
raw recap

been awhile since i saw raw.

la resistance is pacing around claiming to have been robbed in their match. when stone cold bursts out and mentions his position as guest ref for the lesner goldberg match til vince makes his appearance. austin chases him out with his atv and mcmahan runs "like a scolded dog":p however the atv has been impounded so lets see how that goes.

victoria and lita were suppose to team up and take on jazz and molly but that went south with molly coming after everyone including her partner. and i too enjoy looking at victoria's secrets:p molly has agreed (with some stone cold nudging) to take on the women's champ for the belt, if she loses the match, she loses her hair.

more placing with the tag matches for the belt with the dynamic duo( hurricane and rosy) again cade and jendric. i guess their was some krytonite in the ring cause rosy and hurricane weren't in my opinion at their best. (hurricane biting the opponent?!? what's up with that?)

the tag champs take on matt and test. its about time that rvd and booker-t getting props instead of getting the usual please screw me over can i get another sir.

rico introduces raw's divas, jackie and stacy only to get the burning rage of kane. however their is a deadman watching in the shadows and will emege from his buried alive match and kane will find out that revenge is best served cold.

the creepy little bastard tried to steal the highlight reel. christian provokes an injuried y2j with beating trish and taking him on at wrestlemania. best friends make the best of enemies.

emotions flare up in the match with one-half of evolution taking on triple-h's belt threatening competitors benoit and michaels. with randy stealing the win, michaels and benoit ripped at each other only to fall victim to this thread's favorite champ on the raw side of the force. evolution then wanted foley's hide only to find the pie-eatin, jabroni beatin, trail blazin, eyebrow raisin ,shine it up real good and stick it up your candy ass the rock!!! the rock and sock connection vs three-fourths of evolution.

well i think i got everything right charles;) well that's the recap and now back to you my peeps :p :cool:

Re: raw recap

orochi_lubu said:
well i think i got everything right charles;) well that's the recap and now back to you my peeps :p :cool:

YEP :p

Now a don't know about you guys, but I really enjoyed the Benoit-Michaels vs Evolution match. I will dare to say that it was the best match of the show.

Charles

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Re: Re: raw recap

Charles Franklin Fernandez said:
YEP :p

Now a don't know about you guys, but I really enjoyed the Benoit-Michaels vs Evolution match. I will dare to say that it was the best match of the show.

Charles

I agree with you, Charles...well done until Triple Gay came in at the end ;)

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
anyone catch smackdown yesterday? the hands behind your back is the best they could come up with?:oh_no:

orochi_lubu said:
anyone catch smackdown yesterday? the hands behind your back is the best they could come up with?:oh_no:

I agree that was caca, but I think that they need to build this hatred of Angle towards Eddie for Wrestlemania.

I really enjoyed Dawn :drool_2:
Haas and Benjaming Mocking the APA
Dawn :drool_2:
Lesnar making fun of Austin
The match between Cena and Ape Train was good.
Same goes with the 6 man cruiser weight match.
And Dawn :drool_2:

Now Pete Rose was inducted for the WWE Hall of Fame, What's up with that?

Charles

Super Porky

Camel Slug
Charles Franklin Fernandez said:

Now Pete Rose was inducted for the WWE Hall of Fame, What's up with that?

Charles

At least he can get in someone's hall of fame.:loco:

johnroche

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
I have a few comments on this thread.

People basically bash HHH relentlessly on here. "OMFG TRIPPLE GHEY DURRGR!" He's not taking anybody's spot, because this is all fake, or have you forgotten? So he doesn't want to fake lie down for three seconds after getting fake beaten up... SO FUCKING WHAT? Whoever wins and loses doesn't matter... and quite frankly, I hope Benoit jobs hard to HHH because fuck you all.

Speaking of Austin, why is anybody cheering this guy? He walked out twice, he beat his wife, he's a pathetic shell of his former self, and quite frankly, he's not entertaining anymore. Oh, he pulls up in an ATV, stunners guys, and drinks beer!!! WHAT AN ENTERTAINER!!!!!1one He's a boring, broken-down piece of shit who doesn't even deserve a pity pop, and he needs to take a header into the Grand Canyon.