NeoGeo Land Shop in Akiba

[OCEAN]

Sakura's Bank Manager
It seems a NeoGeo pop-up shop is opening for a limited time in Akihabra, starting tomorrow, with some new merchandising and using the NeoGeo Land image.

Not sure if there's some kind of expo inside, but there's two "seasons" announced: up until January 17th the first one named "graphic art" and after a second one until February 20th named "Pixel Art".

Items can be purchased online too, here's the official website:

http://indor.jp/neogeo-land/neogeo-land-akiba.html

A pic of the shop I found on twitter:

NgLand.jpg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Would've been great to visit, pity it's not open for longer.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
That is some poor character placement on the Duck King t-shirt...

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
lol The Geese Soy Sauce item made me laugh. Great reference to his theme :lolz:

gs.png

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm sure STV is emptying out the shop as we speak so he can fleece people on facebook like usual. Funny story, he pm'd me once on fb after I called his flipping ass out and I ripped into him and told him to fuck off. Nothing but crickets after that.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
they better watch the floor mats.

that is actually really cool.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
That is a lot of keychains. I really like that Haohmaru art; I wish it was available as a standalone poster instead of a $400 standee.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
$8 for a cardboard fold together model of a 4 slot MVS candy cab. Lol

Some of the stuff is cool, I like the jacket they have on sale. Asked a friend who lives by if he could swing by there, hope he pulls through

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Some fo the tshirts are neat, but yeah, seems like there is a lot of disposable junk

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
This video popped up on my YouTube suggestions. It’s a nice look at what’s available in the shop. That Metal Slug towel and jackets are pretty rad. The bath set cracked me up.

Last edited:

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
I'm in Japan for work on the 17th, might go check it out... Looks like they got some neat items!

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
I'm sure STV is emptying out the shop as we speak so he can fleece people on facebook like usual. Funny story, he pm'd me once on fb after I called his flipping ass out and I ripped into him and told him to fuck off. Nothing but crickets after that.

who?

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
It's all junk. It's a damn neogeo store that doesn't even carry any games at all. Like wtf.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
It's all junk. It's a damn neogeo store that doesn't even carry any games at all. Like wtf.

Well to be fair, when the real Neo Geo Lands we’re in existence in the 90s, they didn’t sell Neo Geo games either...

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I'm in Japan for work on the 17th, might go check it out... Looks like they got some neat items!

In Japan, the 17th will be over soon. And I bet you're the kind of guy who says, "let's hang out sometime" but then never calls.