PDA

View Full Version : What will NGDev do after Kraut Buster is released?

wyo
10-17-2018, 03:14 PM
NGDev released a game a year for five years. Meanwhile, Kraut Buster is well into development year number four. Will they announce another Neo Geo project or shift development to a new arcade platform? What would you like to see happen? What do you think will actually happen?

madman
10-17-2018, 04:09 PM
They did mention moving to a new platform, but it seems like they've invested a lot in new dev equipment for the NG and cart technology. The question is if the new platform is JAMMA, what's the market there vs Neo carts? It also seems like a no brainer to continue porting their titles to other modern platforms like the Switch.

PS. Looking forward to Lonesage's inevitable post in an NGDev thread.

basic
10-17-2018, 07:41 PM
i'd like to see a better football game

ChopstickSamurai
10-17-2018, 09:20 PM
Kraut Buster 2: Electric Boogaloo?

gameofyou
10-21-2018, 09:07 PM
I wouldn’t mind seeing a game in the style of Ninja Commando.

suicidekiller
10-22-2018, 01:38 AM
NGDev released a game a year for five years. Meanwhile, Kraut Buster is well into development year number four. Will they announce another Neo Geo project or shift development to a new arcade platform? What would you like to see happen? What do you think will actually happen?

An upcoming vertizontal shmup was already announced a while back. And my guess is they will take preorders as soon as KB is at their doorstep from the factory. Neo XYX is getting a JAMMA port too and probably will be updated in some way.

Gaston
10-22-2018, 02:58 AM
Neo XYX is getting a JAMMA port too
XYX is the only game I still want from NG.Dev