Properly Reassembling a MVS Cartridge

fluxrez

n00b
So I got a MVS and it came with a couple games. I took them apart to inspect them. (not sure why, I don't know what I am looking for, just curious I guess). I reassembled one fine, but the other I couldn't remember which board went in what order... I am scared to plug it back into the board.

Is there a way to know which board goes in what order and what orientation? EEK.

I searched the forum for this, but didn't find anything.

Thank you

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
^ this, make sure the thin side of the pcb guide plate is on the bottom.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Was gonna say how could you not put em back in the right way. Then I recalled that a certain member sent his cart (Windjammers I think it was) off to get fixed after he tried cleaning it and it no longer worked. And the "fix" for it was putting the boards back in the right way... :lolz:

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
Was gonna say how could you not put em back in the right way. Then I recalled that a certain member sent his cart (Windjammers I think it was) off to get fixed after he tried cleaning it and it no longer worked. And the "fix" for it was putting the boards back in the right way... :lolz:

At least he didn't sell it as "not working"

fluxrez

n00b
Thanks! I guess when you look closely at the notches and the side the components are on, it is rather difficult to assemble them wrong. But one of them has a HUGE sticker that says something like "If you assemble this wrong, your Neo Geo will explode".

Thank you!