Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Bra

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-robbed-bernie-sanders-130941702.html

Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Brazile

Newsweek
Greg Price
NewsweekNovember 2, 2017
Hillary Clinton’s campaign took over the Democratic National Committee's funding and day-to-day operations early in the primary season and may have used that power to undermine her rival Senator Bernie Sanders, according to the party's one-time interim chairwoman.

The DNC official, Donna Brazile, now a political analyst, wrote in Politico Magazine on Thursday that she discovered an August 2015 agreement between the national committee and Clinton’s campaign and fundraising arm that gave Clinton “control (of) the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised” in exchange for taking care of the massive debt leftover from President Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign.

It wasn't illegal, Brazile said, "but it sure looked unethical."

"If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead," Brazile wrote. "This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity."
Brazile wrote that she had “promised” Sanders to find out if the DNC had intentionally “rigged” the primary system in order to prop up Clinton and assure she became the nominee. That assertion first popped up after the DNC’s emails, hacked by Russians, had been published online and showed former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz and others may have tipped the scales for the Democrat Clinton versus Sanders, an independent seeking the Democratic Party nod.
“I had tried to search out any other evidence of internal corruption that would show that the DNC was rigging the system to throw the primary to Hillary, but I could not find any in party affairs or among the staff,” Brazile wrote. "I was happy to see that I had found none. Then I found this agreement.”

I think that the best possible response for Clinton in the wake of Brazile’s accusation is to come out of the closet publicly.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Not really a surprise.

Sadly the country is paying for this greed of needing to ensure Hillary had her presumed to be rightful coronation ceremony.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Jokes aside, the DNC should publicly admit they messed up.

Agreed 100%.

I have a hard time seeing her making such a mea culpa statement though. Doesn't seem like it's something in her character at all to admit to such a fuck-up.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Not sure what you mean by straight fight. Read the next thread down and witness thr calculated nature of the russian social media attacks. Then go to the brexit thread and compare notes - people were unwittingly manipulated over the most bullshit stuff, like the voltage of vaccuum cleaners. Well, now the English can enjoy a real power vaccuum.

That said, we don’t have a straight level pitch for competitions.

level-playing-field.jpeg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

I don’t. Sanders, in retrospect, appears as the DNC candidate Russia wanted. Too much in social media from invisible posters backing Sanders for him to be legit. He was always a fraud. And this becomes clearer with each day.