lol - hello President Pence

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
So long as the Repubs run both houses of Congress, he's not getting impeached. It requires a 2/3rds majority vote in the Senate and that assumes it passes several stages of bureaucracy in the House. No matter how dangerous he is, no matter what rules, spoken or unspoken that he breaks, as long as he's holding their water and doing their bidding, they'll let him continue this farce. Republicans have proven time and time again that they have zero principles and they're way too scared of pissing off his psychotic base.

If it's going to happen, it'll be because he gets bored and/or tired of being under constant scrutiny and resigns on his own.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
So long as the Repubs run both houses of Congress, he's not getting impeached. It requires a 2/3rds majority vote in the Senate and that assumes it passes several stages of bureaucracy in the House. No matter how dangerous he is, no matter what rules, spoken or unspoken that he breaks, as long as he's holding their water and doing their bidding, they'll let him continue this farce. Republicans have proven time and time again that they have zero principles and they're way too scared of pissing off his psychotic base.

If it's going to happen, it'll be because he gets bored and/or tired of being under constant scrutiny and resigns on his own.

I wish you weren't right but you're probably right.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Comey knew what "that thing" was, that Trump alluded to him. He also made it a habit to create "written records immediately after one-on-one conversations with Mr. Trump", which has not been his practice in the past with Obama.

He loves his job, is willing to give Trump "honest loyalty", yet, is concerned about "the FBI's traditionally independent status in the executive branch." He likes Mike Flynn, but won't "let this go" and some "inappropriate" things, that "should never happen" later, he's dismissed.

Seems like he's to kind of guy, who wants to make an omelette without breaking any eggs and on top of that in Trump Tower. Hopefully Trumps future adversaries will be more decided.

Anyway, due to Come's skillful storytelling, this was an interesting read.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
this shit is the cancer of these forums...

Every new tromp thread is a nail in its coffin

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

Every new tromp thread is a nail in its coffin

I feel the same way. Americans who (are the majority base here of course) are completely and utterly preoccupied with their countries politics. It has led to feuds between members which has resulted in absolutely nothing useful. I'm not saying I bring much to the table here, lets get that straight first and foremost but overall it's a toxic mix of ego, ideological and moral standpoints clashing. What is a forum without its diversity, I feel part of that has been erased through the shenanigans that have occurred.

Sigh.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I feel the same way. Americans who (are the majority base here of course) are completely and utterly preoccupied with their countries politics. It has led to feuds between members which has resulted in absolutely nothing useful. I'm not saying I bring much to the table here, lets get that straight first and foremost but overall it's a toxic mix of ego, ideological and moral standpoints clashing. What is a forum without its diversity, I feel part of that has been erased through the shenanigans that have occurred.

Sigh.

Considering that the recent terror attacks in Tehran were claimed by the Saudi funded IS/Daesh

Which is in turn a proxy of the USA

And that Trump's response to the terror attack was a veiled threat of more attacks

Sure.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Australia has it good. What was your last crisis? Begging the Indonesians not to kill your drug dealers?

That would be a great "worst problem" to have.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
We do, we do. I believe it was, that stupid bitch corby. Most of us would rather her meet the death squad I might add, talk about dancing with fire and complaining about being burnt.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
We're the best country in the world, no doubt about that.

Our politicians are dumb, but not dangerous. I do feel for you fellas, though, what a mess to be in.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Why Was McCain asking why Clinton wasn't investigated for helping trump collide with the Russians?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Why Was McCain asking why Clinton wasn't investigated for helping trump collide with the Russians?

He was so confused. He didn't understand the difference between the Clinton email server investigation and the Russians interfering in the election investigation.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

Winner winner chicken dinner

I was watching Fox new's live coverage for it and at the end they had four panelists and 3/4 of them flat out said this isn't good for Trump. The fourth was an apologist. As long as he has that 25-30% base that don't care if he shoots somebody on 5th ave it's going to be messy. Make no mistake the Republicans are complicit in letting it all happen and they deserve to go the way of the whigs and federalists.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
He was so confused. He didn't understand the difference between the Clinton email server investigation and the Russians interfering in the election investigation.

Yeah, I'm not being a dick here, but I'm wondering if he's going senile. He kept calling Trump "Comey". I was pretty confused, since he is, next to Lindsey Graham, probably the most outspoken anti-Trump Republican senator.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Nice read, won't lead to anything. Nuke the Bible Belt.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Yeah, I'm not being a dick here, but I'm wondering if he's going senile. He kept calling Trump "Comey". I was pretty confused, since he is, next to Lindsey Graham, probably the most outspoken anti-Trump Republican senator.

Yeah. He seemed really charged up in a way I didn't expect. He basically said the opposite of what I expected and sounded bat shit nuts while doing it. He didn't sound senile the last few times I heard him speak, but he sure as hell sounded like he was here.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide

Captain_America_Civil_War_poster.jpg

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

Yeah something was definitely wrong w/him. Comey must've said half a dozen times that there was no personal investigation into Trump prior to McCain's questioning. I think Comey began to realize McCain was a loon because he kind of stopped responding to him. One of McCain's last questions was asking for a third time about why Hillary's investigation is closed but the investigation into Trump is still continuing (of which there is none) and he called it a "double standard." I don't think Comey even responded to that, then McCain was out of time. It was bizarre, no doubt about that. To your point he even said "President Comey" once.