Trump's Time interview. I am at a loss for words.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
It staggers me how he always says so much, without actually saying anything at all of worth. I saw an interview with his daughter and she's exactly the same. No substance, no insight, nothing. The first reply in that interview is a perfect example.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Proof that any schmuck with enough bravado and money can become president. Does the inside of the white house look like the Trump taj mahal yet?

Marek

Banned
It staggers me how he always says so much, without actually saying anything at all of worth. I saw an interview with his daughter and she's exactly the same. No substance, no insight, nothing. The first reply in that interview is a perfect example.

Could you make it all the way through? I definitely bailed and had to skim because some of it is so painful to read in print like that.

Marek

Banned
I can't see any text on that website.

Here is my favorite

On♥negotiating with defense contractors

When [Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō] Abe came from Japan, first thing he said to me when I first met him. He walked out. "Thank you, thank you." I said, "For what?" F-35. You bought, you saved us one hundred million dollars. Because they’re part of the group that buy the ninety planes. It’s a lot. We get, they get, different allies.

But I saved Japan a hundred million bucks. Took me probably an hour if I added up all the time. But I will be saving, when we put that out over two, the two thousand five hundred planes, billions of dollars. Nobody ever wrote a story about that.

But they said the F-35 program is now straightened out and the costs are way down.♥They’re down because of me.♥ThenBoeing♥when the F-18, I mean I must have got thirty-five million of each plane off. . . . You know they had the F-35s, they had thirty-five of them fly over Japan when [Defense Secretary]♥General [James] Mattis was there, and they were not detected by the radar. They flew over and everyone said where the hell did they come from? That’s stealth. It’s pretty cool, right. Thirty-five of them flying at a high speed, low, and they were not detected. They flew right over the top of the deal, nobody knew they were coming. Pretty cool, right?

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Could you make it all the way through? I definitely bailed and had to skim because some of it is so painful to read in print like that.

I got though quite a lot of it, sadly. It's a car crash presidency, I know I shouldn't look at anything he says, but I just can't help myself.