Check out Trump's body language

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Senility/Alzheimer's is indeed sad. 14 golf outings in 10 weeks. Dude's losing it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The good news is that Pence isnt the kind of guy who shoots you in the face during a hunting trip, and then makes you publicly apologize for having your face in the way of his muzzle.

Marek

Banned
The good news is that Pence isnt the kind of guy who shoots you in the face during a hunting trip, and then makes you publicly apologize for having your face in the way of his muzzle.

How the fuck do you know? Old dead behind the eyes Mike Pence would show no emotion at my execution for being a godless heathen.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
How the fuck do you know? Old dead behind the eyes Mike Pence would show no emotion at my execution for being a godless heathen.

well, if you self identify as a woman, you would never have to worry about being in the same room with him.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

BIGLY

Obama's mind, IsIs, ebola, etc.... and then thinking, boy I wish I was on the golf coarse. What should I wear on the Links"

Oh wow so he knows Putin isn't a toothless chump:

President Obama, be cool, be smart, be sharp and FOCUS (no more March Madness), and you can beat Putin at his own game. IT CAN BE DONE!

While Putin is scheming and beaming on how to take over the World, President Obama is watching March Madness (basketball)!

I dunno looks like Putin is beating Trump with his game.