Served a wealthy redneck at my bar today

Marek

Banned
His shirt said "God Guns Trump"

Spelled out vertically.

He liked me cause I made him chuckle about bar stuff.

I thought of good Christian Jordan and how his faggot ass would get along with a deep redneck motherfucker like this.

Would it be cathartic? Like he couldn't believe that these are his people? Or would he have gotten drunk and let loose his hatred, bonding with this sad fuck?

Thankfully I don't see too much of this shit in person.

I love guns though :D

One out of three ain't bad

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I'd like to hear the thought process of a religious person who voted for Trump.
You prayed before you went to bed asking who you should vote for,
the next day when you woke up the holy spirit told you Trump?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Would it be cathartic?

7ce3d7d7bed16159cfa0fd13f37a2daf.jpg

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

Marek

Banned
You prayed before you went to bed asking who you should vote for,
the next day when you woke up the holy spirit told you Trump?

Fuckboy jordan the bible banging racist has tried to explain himself, and succeeded only in foiling to the hillary machine or whatever.

Did you spit in his drinks?

Nope. Just made him laugh doing my thing. That's why I shit on LWKKK and ki unrelentingly for so long, so I can tolerate people like them in real life. The Trumpster Fire is a healthy outlet for my justified hatred of trump people.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I get a fair amount of these on weeknights and day shifts around me.
maybe on weekends too, but we're too busy for me to notice.

they're generally decent people, and some of them tip really well, I see no problem :D

it's when the political discussions come up that I get annoyed.
I have noticed that this variety of person is a lot more likely to be a can shaker, money waver, or card tapper.
that shit bugs me to no end.

Marek

Banned
I get a fair amount of these on weeknights and day shifts around me.
maybe on weekends too, but we're too busy for me to notice.

they're generally decent people, and some of them tip really well, I see no problem :D

it's when the political discussions come up that I get annoyed.
I have noticed that this variety of person is a lot more likely to be a can shaker, money waver, or card tapper.
that shit bugs me to no end.

Haha bartending life.

My work is a higher end fine dining / ski bar so mostly people are just happy to be skiing, and my locals are rowdy fucks. But yeah I don't get card rappers and can shakers much, but I do get the occasional "I'm so thirsty! Oh god so thirsty! Please help sir!" Lol

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Haha bartending life.

My work is a higher end fine dining / ski bar so mostly people are just happy to be skiing, and my locals are rowdy fucks. But yeah I don't get card rappers and can shakers much, but I do get the occasional "I'm so thirsty! Oh god so thirsty! Please help sir!" Lol

My place is basically the center for Omaha hipsters, so we don't generally see the crazy right-wingers; we just get the crazy left-wingers.
that said, most of our folks are pretty chill; but we get packed friday/saturday nights.

I love deliberately ignoring assholes though.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
So much fun.

Jordan the jesusfaggot said he wanted to come to my bar and not tip. Which is the most flaccid threat of all time, btw. But still I would just ignore him anyway.

I love it when people tell me they're not going to tip.
I generally respond with something to the tune of "thanks for letting me know, now I won't feel bad about ignoring you"

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Trump yardsigns have become permanent decorations for some homes on my way to work. I think a lot of people would be very surprised on how much of a hold he has on people in rural areas, I know people know he does, but when you experience it every day- it is pretty mind blowing.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Trump yardsigns have become permanent decorations for some homes on my way to work. I think a lot of people would be very surprised on how much of a hold he has on people in rural areas, I know people know he does, but when you experience it every day- it is pretty mind blowing.

I grew up in that kind of place. "Stupid and proud of it" describes most of the population. I believe it's down to the Dunning-Kruger effect, taken to an extreme. They see smart people discussing important issues on TV, and get angry that their misguided, illegal, and/or unethical "solutions" are never taken seriously. They believe very strongly that they're competent and creative, yet their lives are an impoverished mess because they're demonstrably not. For the same reason, they're too proud to use any social programs, and will vote against themselves over and over, believing that - certainly - they're doing great and don't need help. They are unable, or unwilling, to run their numbers and see otherwise.

The solution is education. Grab their deformed inbred hellspawn and beat them with the learning stick until they stop making so many stupid decisions. It's the only way.

Usually I try to be more respectful in discussing this, but at some point enough is enough.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

Lots of christians believe g_d created America for them, the white people. Not in those exact terms, but really it does go back to the concept of manifest destiny. It's the same old story. Christians ignore the love-thy-neighbor stuff criticize anyone who isn't like them, e.g., non-whites, gay folks, etc.

Marek

Banned
Lots of christians believe g_d created America for them, the white people. Not in those exact terms, but really it does go back to the concept of manifest destiny. It's the same old story. Christians ignore the love-thy-neighbor stuff criticize anyone who isn't like them, e.g., non-whites, gay folks, etc.

Jordan Jenkins ftw