Trump's weekend getaways

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
qw0gutb45zly.jpg

Edit: and check out Trump pretending not to hear Merkel, autism confirmed https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...9e2bf4-0b32-11e7-bd19-fd3afa0f7e2a_video.html

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Austerity!

Fucking LOL, by the way. Remember how Trump was going to forego a paycheck? Because he's so principled and is doing this just for love of country?

Now he'll be donating that paycheck and the foreign power money pouring into his properties "at the end of the year."

He's milking the perks for all they're worth and he still can't keep his hands off the table scraps.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Yeah the party of fiscal conservatism, blah. blah.
New budget is spending the same amount, budget cuts but an increase in military
Made about 20 tweets complaining about Obama golfing.

In reality guy spends money like it's going out of style.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Yeah the party of fiscal conservatism, blah. blah.
New budget is spending the same amount, budget cuts but an increase in military
Made about 20 tweets complaining about Obama golfing.

In reality guy spends money like it's going out of style.

Yeah but we're safer now.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...-spent-them/HafdByYuDbbKgY8GphZPAO/story.html

The look Merkel gave him when he snarkishly replied to a German reporter's question about him being an isolationist is fucking gold.

If the majority of the world didn't dislike us already, this guy certainly isn't helping.

I will never forget when Donald won the presidency, and someone on /r/The_Donald posted "Did...did we just shitpost someone into the White House?"

It was all fun and games before but looking at that sub now is ridiculous, that people actually believe these things. Christ, as if globalism is a terrible thing! Just modern day peasants who think they know what's best for the nation and the world. There's a terrible cognitive dissonance when I look on facebook and see someone who posted something about Obama golfing a few years ago and is silent on this. Now that the ACA is being repealed (? right? unsure, dunno what's happening) I'm certain the Trump supporters will still deflect it to something else.

Goddamn Washington was smart about political parties and whatnot, but it was inevitable and already existed by his time, just human nature. But treating them like football teams is just asinine. It's a shame I tell you hwat.

edit: drunk post, will regret in morning, go easy on me fellas

Last edited:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Lol White House says he's going to the golf club for a meeting. Photos get posted if him in a golf clothes and a golf glove.