Is Paul Ryan important?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I keep seeing this guy around, why do I keep seeing this guy around? Why is he important?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
He's the Speaker of the House of Representatives and basically the public leader of the Washington republican party. He more or less represents the old guard (even though he's actually pretty young.)

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I keep seeing this guy around, why do I keep seeing this guy around? Why is he important?

Are you fucking with us? Is this a serious question you're asking?

Real talk: are you trolling us? This doesn't seem like something to be joking around about.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
He falls somewhere between Rex Ryan and Meg Ryan both in terms of importance and badness.

I hope that helps.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If Ryan could go back in a time machine to the days before Trump, he would be the same guy who acted as a mouthpiece for all the worst desires of the GOP - kill Iranian people because they are brown and an easy target; help the Jews kill Palestinians because as long as Jews are fighting, Jews are dying, to weird people who are brown and also easy targets; take away health care from poor people, because many people who use it are black, and the GOP hates black; de-educate the people, because educated people by and large don't vote for the GOP members, and this is bad for the money interests of rich white people.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Honestly before the 2012 election Ryan was considered the only Republican that didn't sound Coo Coo for Coco Puffs when it came to making a budget. It's the reason why he was tabbed to be the Vice President for Mit Romney in the 2012 election. Also that's how he got the Speaker of the House job.

Nowadays he sounds like a rich asshole who doesn't give a fuck about who he's going to screw over as long as the rich are happy. How times have changed.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Honestly before the 2012 election Ryan was considered the only Republican that didn't sound Coo Coo for Coco Puffs when it came to making a budget. It's the reason why he was tabbed to be the Vice President for Mit Romney in the 2012 election. Also that's how he got the Speaker of the House job.

He has always been removed from reality.

Nowadays he sounds like a rich asshole who doesn't give a fuck about who he's going to screw over as long as the rich are happy. How times have changed.

It's even worse since he isn't even rich. He's just a sycophant and hanger-on of rich people.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
He has always been removed from reality.
It's even worse since he isn't even rich. He's just a sycophant and hanger-on of rich people.

I didn't say he was intelligent. I said the only one not sounding like Coo Coo for Coco Puffs. He talked a halfway decent game, in 2012, now he just sounds like another idiot. I agree with you on the rest.