PDA

View Full Version : Why is Milo famous?

Pages : [1] 2

LoneSage
02-22-2017, 12:16 AM
I really don't get it.

cdamm
02-22-2017, 12:19 AM
because conservatives can now say : 'see? we cant be anti-gay if we have a gay friend'.

Sylvie
02-22-2017, 12:46 AM
because conservatives can now say : 'see? we cant be anti-gay if we have a gay friend'.

everyone has said this for a long time

norton9478
02-22-2017, 01:47 AM
Self promotion goes a long way.

gum_drops
02-22-2017, 03:52 AM
Besides the self promotion he is decent looking, has some natural charisma and is solid at debating from the little bit I have seen of him. Not easy to pull off on live television.

While on the topic of why are people famous, what is the fucking deal with DJ Khaled? The guy is in commercials, late talk shows, getting face time at sporting events, probably has his own reality show in the works. But what the fuck has he done exactly, I see more of him than anyone else in the hiphop industry. What gives.

LoneSage
02-22-2017, 03:55 AM
While on the topic of why are people famous, what is the fucking deal with DJ Khaled? The guy is in commercials, late talk shows, getting face time at sporting events, probably has his own reality show in the works. But what the fuck has he done exactly, I see more of him than anyone else in the hiphop industry. What gives.

GOOD point

ki_atsushi
02-22-2017, 03:58 AM
Besides the self promotion he is decent looking, has some natural charisma and is solid at debating from the little bit I have seen of him. Not easy to pull off on live television.

Ass kissing because of his heritage. Nothing more.

oliverclaude
02-22-2017, 04:58 AM
Ass kissing because of his heritage. Nothing more.

Would be my guess exactly, though according to mass pedia... (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Khaled#Internet_popularity)

In late 2015?6, a number of Snapchat videos of Khaled's detailing his "key to success" received significant attention on the internet due to his larger than life persona. This newfound online recognition caused him to gain popularity; becoming an "internet phenomenon", with some now describing him as a "living meme" or "meme in human form"

smokehouse
02-22-2017, 09:07 AM
Milo is well spoken, a foreigner, gay, and openly right wing. The far right will suck that up like mother's milk. Everything about him on paper screams "this guy should be a die hard liberal"...but he's the opposite. He's no different than the gun slinging, outspoken left leaning ex soldier the left would support so heavily.

I don't think he's as provocative as Milo... but if you want to see someone else that I feel is exploited by the political machine...look no further:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colion_Noir

A well spoken black man that loves guns? Give him a sponsorship and a public voice ASAP!

(All joking aside...he is intelligent and I do like his stuff, I just feel he is exploited because of his skin color).

SteveNK
02-22-2017, 09:12 AM
What kind of name is Colion? Who wants to be a mixture of Colin and Colon?

FilthyRear
02-22-2017, 09:17 AM
Milo is nothing but a token gay that hates women. Why else do you think conservatives "accept" him? Why else do you think they'll start abandoning him now?

I do agree with him when he said that "feminism is a cancer" (at least in its current incarnation).

norton9478
02-22-2017, 10:01 AM
Milo isn't a conservative. He is just an asshole.

I know that it is sometimes easy to confuse the two, but there is a difference.

SML
02-22-2017, 10:26 AM
I'm pretty sure his breakthrough came when he stopped making fun of his own cohort to cater to a boomer audience and became a right-wing ambassador to millennials by pretending to take #gamergate seriously.

A well spoken black man that loves guns? Give him a sponsorship and a public voice ASAP!

Sheriff Clarke.

smokehouse
02-22-2017, 10:32 AM
Milo is nothing but a token gay that hates women. Why else do you think conservatives "accept" him? Why else do you think they'll start abandoning him now?

I do agree with him when he said that "feminism is a cancer" (at least in its current incarnation).

Much of feminism is a cancer...big time.

I'll admit that I haven't known many gay people in my personal life (just a handful), but they seem to be very polarized concerning women. either they worship them...or have a tenancy to strongly dislike them.

The 2 lesbians I've known fucking hate men...I mean a strong, deep level hatred.

It's no proof of anything, just my personal experiences.

What kind of name is Colion? Who wants to be a mixture of Colin and Colon?

Yeah...LOL...I've always though that as well. That's a chosen name too...

Sheriff Clarke.

Yup. Another well spoken person that is used as a stage prop.

norton9478
02-22-2017, 10:59 AM
The way you guys use the word "Conservative", It is as if it is no longer a political philosophy but a cultural identity.

As for the usage of "well spoken", I think a better word would be "outspoken".

SML
02-22-2017, 11:06 AM
The way you guys use the word "Conservative", I'm going to assume that it is no longer a political philosophy but a cultural identity.

Hasn't that been the case for decades?

And, not to promote false equivalencies, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLqKXrlD1TU

K_K
02-22-2017, 11:22 AM
Claiming to be anti homophobia by having one token gay friend is the thing now. It's like white people who have the one black friend. It's just a cheap and easy way to hide prejudices. Let's face it the gay, black, disabled, veteran, is the holy grail of people to pop up if you want to seem like you give a fuck. Even though you don't.

smokehouse
02-22-2017, 12:17 PM
The way you guys use the word "Conservative", It is as if it is no longer a political philosophy but a cultural identity.

As for the usage of "well spoken", I think a better word would be "outspoken".

Are you claiming it isn't a cultural identity? Find me one far left/right supporter that doesn't view their political beliefs as being part of a culture.

I also disagree with the Outspoken -vs- well spoken. Milo is well spoken, Ted Nugent is not. Both are outspoken.

Claiming to be anti homophobia by having one token gay friend is the thing now. It's like white people who have the one black friend. It's just a cheap and easy way to hide prejudices. Let's face it the gay, black, disabled, veteran, is the holy grail of people to pop up if you want to seem like you give a fuck. Even though you don't.

The fact is...most people are prejudice against those they do not know. Personally, I've know very few people that despise an entire, specific group of people based on a single trait.

I won't say this is gospel...I'll just say it is what I see all around me. If you look at a person like an atom, they are in the center. Then comes close family/friends, then the rings move out form there. non close friends, co-workers, people in their town, state, country, faith...you name it. Nearly everyone has a ring where their prejudice begins. A ring where they stop caring and/or begin thinking that they're better or more important. For everyone, which ring that is varies and may vary based on situation.

The whole "I'm not prejudice because I have a white/gay/black/liberal/foreign/conservative/whatever friend/family member" seems like nothing more to me than a pathetic attempt to combat someone accusing them of it. An accusation that is currently being thrown around like leaves in the wind.

I have a real easy response. "fuck off". I don't need to "prove" to anyone how I feel or what's in my heart. If anyone wants to call me prejudice against anyone...fine, they can go fuck them self, I don't need to prove anything to them.

Tripredacus
02-22-2017, 12:34 PM
Claiming to be anti homophobia by having one token gay friend is the thing now.

Are you saying that gays are the new blacks?

wingzrow
02-22-2017, 12:36 PM
I really don't get it. In his words? "For being a dangerous faggot". He's not a straight white male, but he supports Trump, & that drives the left insane. I don't follow him much, but I suspect all this media attention & his book being "cancelled" is just a marketing stunt.

FilthyRear
02-22-2017, 12:37 PM
Are you saying that gays are the new blacks?

Soon, they'll also be doing drugs, committing violent crimes, and fucking white women.

smokehouse
02-22-2017, 01:44 PM
Soon, they'll also be doing drugs, committing violent crimes, and fucking white women.

Exactly...gangs of roving, meth'd out homos? No woman's butt will be left unfucked. Lock up your women, fellas.

norton9478
02-22-2017, 01:50 PM
A

I also disagree with the Outspoken -vs- well spoken. Milo is well spoken, Ted Nugent is not. Both are outspoken.

I was thinking more of the sheriff from Milwaukee.

norton9478
02-22-2017, 01:54 PM
Are you claiming it isn't a cultural identity? Find me one far left/right supporter that doesn't view their political beliefs as being part of a culture.

When self described conservatives start following people who aren't even conservative, then the political ideology has lost all meaning.

norton9478
02-22-2017, 01:55 PM

Or having a son in law who is Jewish excuses you from emboldening and engaging with anti-Semites.

Poppy
02-22-2017, 02:32 PM
Milo is a joke. An utterly confused, self loathing, joke.

He's he supports trump. But he can say he supports pence in the same breath. He's just a sad clown.

Yes, support Christian theocratic fascism that despises you. That's great for mental health.

Ki fagsushi don't give a fuck though. His jesus hates fags too.

Sylvie
02-22-2017, 08:40 PM
this is kind of off topic and im lazy and hungry i saw women hating men being discussed but like honestly some of u try raped and abused by men since you were 12 or younger and see if the presence of men doesnt sometimes surface horrible memories esp. when they are mackin on you relentlessly all night and being creepy

its a thing, women are usually broken af by the time they're 21. im not saying hating men is the answer. i resent men involuntarily sometimes and i'm sure we can all guess where part of that comes from for me but like have some compassion or sympathy for the large percentage of women who have been traumatized over and over again by people they think they can trust

wyo
02-22-2017, 08:42 PM

We the best?

ki_atsushi
02-22-2017, 10:09 PM
Ki fagsushi don't give a fuck though. His jesus hates fags too.

Actually, that's completely wrong. Don't lump all Christians with the Wesboro Baptists, those people are whackjobs.

Real Christians are called to minister to unbelievers and to get them to come to Christ.

God loves everyone and desires that all would come to him, even horrible people like you. :)

Xavier
02-22-2017, 11:38 PM
Would be my guess exactly, though according to mass pedia... (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Khaled#Internet_popularity)

Da fuqs the matter with this country?
We have these people, Mama June, cash me ousside girl making millions and Donald Trumps the president.

I looked Kahled up online and he's been playing at the game for 20 years and has lots of talent on his records.

SteveNK
02-23-2017, 01:40 AM
this is kind of off topic and im lazy and hungry i saw women hating men being discussed but like honestly some of u try raped and abused by men since you were 12 or younger and see if the presence of men doesnt sometimes surface horrible memories esp. when they are mackin on you relentlessly all night and being creepy

its a thing, women are usually broken af by the time they're 21. im not saying hating men is the answer. i resent men involuntarily sometimes and i'm sure we can all guess where part of that comes from for me but like have some compassion or sympathy for the large percentage of women who have been traumatized over and over again by people they think they can trust

I get this, but I don't accept women are usually (over 50%?) broken by 21 and that a large percentage of women are traumatised over and over again by men.

The % is surely small, though nevertheless still too large, granted.

I know many men who are scared to death of another relationship with a woman after losing their family home and having to fight to see their kids but I don't blame my missus for it.

Sylvie
02-23-2017, 03:11 AM
I get this, but I don't accept women are usually (over 50%?) broken by 21 and that a large percentage of women are traumatised over and over again by men.

I know many men who are scared to death of another relationship with a woman after losing their family home and having to fight to see their kids but I don't blame my missus for it.

women are traumatized by the time they are 21 at a much much higher rate than you think. i'm sorry but you're wrong. and it doesn't compare to dudes losing families in legal battles and shit. i'm talking sexual assault and near-kidnappings happen constantly to girls before or by the time they are 12. if you had any idea you wouldn't even argue about it.

SteveNK
02-23-2017, 04:27 AM
women are traumatized by the time they are 21 at a much much higher rate than you think. i'm sorry but you're wrong. and it doesn't compare to dudes losing families in legal battles and shit. i'm talking sexual assault and near-kidnappings happen constantly to girls before or by the time they are 12. if you had any idea you wouldn't even argue about it.

You don't know what rate I think, I just know you think it's >50% and I know you're wrong.

I have a 14yr old daughter too, the most important thing in her life is exaggerating drama and she's never once mentioned either her or any friends being near kidnapped.

You need to move area.

Sylvie
02-23-2017, 04:37 AM
you're talking about the rate like its something to scoff at or even compare to legal battles over kids. yeah its a real tragedy for u guys but like REAL TALK by the way you aer talking i dont think you actually understand how disturbingly common it is for women to be abused in a variety of ways, often sexually. almost every woman i have ever gotten close to (thats a good deal of women) i have learned at least one story that broke my heart.

it's great and fortunate that your daughter is safe and i'm sure you are a good father and that has probably helped keep that from happening, but don't downplay it for sport to me... just admit that you might not be as aware as you ought to be of these things. do you have to deal with dudes touching your butt all the time and sticking their finger in your mouth? it's not fun to have to stand up to a man.

SteveNK
02-23-2017, 05:48 AM
you're talking about the rate like its something to scoff at or even compare to legal battles over kids. yeah its a real tragedy for u guys but like REAL TALK by the way you aer talking i dont think you actually understand how disturbingly common it is for women to be abused in a variety of ways, often sexually. almost every woman i have ever gotten close to (thats a good deal of women) i have learned at least one story that broke my heart.

it's great and fortunate that your daughter is safe and i'm sure you are a good father and that has probably helped keep that from happening, but don't downplay it for sport to me... just admit that you might not be as aware as you ought to be of these things. do you have to deal with dudes touching your butt all the time and sticking their finger in your mouth? it's not fun to have to stand up to a man.

How can I admit to not knowing if I know enough about something? Sure, there's nothing I wouldn't mind knowing more about, but I don't know what that proves.

REAL TALK I believe you have had a shitty time of things growing up and I believe who you now spend your time with has been heavily influenced by these experiences. As such I don't think your experience is representative of the whole.

I'm sorry your childhood was filled with horrors, but I don't believe that most people's (in the western world at least), were.

Sylvie
02-23-2017, 05:51 AM
ok yeah now i remember why i dont talk about this stuff. what a stupid conversation.

SteveNK
02-23-2017, 06:06 AM
ok yeah now i remember why i dont talk about this stuff. what a stupid conversation.

Agreed

Poppy
02-23-2017, 06:26 AM
Actually, that's completely wrong. Don't lump all Christians with the Wesboro Baptists, those people are whackjobs.

Real Christians are called to minister to unbelievers and to get them to come to Christ.

God loves everyone and desires that all would come to him, even horrible people like you. :)

Lol

I'm not a sheep, fuckboy

And you are. You're some sort of livestock for your heavenly father's flock and pastor.

:lolz:

K_K
02-23-2017, 07:34 AM

I would say the percentage of women who have been assaulted, harassed, pushed, or coerced into a situation they didn't want to be in is much higher than 50%. Fact is society projects this image of what is a "good girl" as someone who is subservient, submissive, quiet, and dumb. A woman gets a good education she's intimidating, a woman is a good athlete she's intimidating, a woman goes outside of the "standard" and men are intimidated, put off, and worried. Because she's someone he can't control. Don't belittle or minimise it. Be part of the change. Teach your daughter to be strong, to not wilt, and to not feel as though she needs a man in her life.

Your missus or wife ever begrudgingly agree to have sex with you when she's not in the mood, tired, sick, unwilling? That in and of itself though it might seem pretty innocuous is part of what we are talking about. Almost every husband is guilty of it. I'm not innocent either. And I try to not press the issue if she's not in the mood. But this as with a lot of things goes into part of the double standard we treat women with.

We don't want her to be a slut. We want her to be a good girl, clean, quiet, submissive. But we also want her to be a slut. We don't want her to be stupid. But we also don't want her to earn more money than us. We don't want her to be fat, but we want to eat pizza and burgers. It's a fucked up world being a woman and it doesn't get any easier. And by denying this, by dismissing it, by claiming men have a hard time too you are trying to sweep it under the rug. And that my friend is not cool.

Sylvie
02-23-2017, 07:36 AM
thanks for writing that dude.

smokehouse
02-23-2017, 08:54 AM
I would say the percentage of women who have been assaulted, harassed, pushed, or coerced into a situation they didn't want to be in is much higher than 50%. Fact is society projects this image of what is a "good girl" as someone who is subservient, submissive, quiet, and dumb. A woman gets a good education she's intimidating, a woman is a good athlete she's intimidating, a woman goes outside of the "standard" and men are intimidated, put off, and worried. Because she's someone he can't control. Don't belittle or minimise it. Be part of the change. Teach your daughter to be strong, to not wilt, and to not feel as though she needs a man in her life.

Your missus or wife ever begrudgingly agree to have sex with you when she's not in the mood, tired, sick, unwilling? That in and of itself though it might seem pretty innocuous is part of what we are talking about. Almost every husband is guilty of it. I'm not innocent either. And I try to not press the issue if she's not in the mood. But this as with a lot of things goes into part of the double standard we treat women with.

We don't want her to be a slut. We want her to be a good girl, clean, quiet, submissive. But we also want her to be a slut. We don't want her to be stupid. But we also don't want her to earn more money than us. We don't want her to be fat, but we want to eat pizza and burgers. It's a fucked up world being a woman and it doesn't get any easier. And by denying this, by dismissing it, by claiming men have a hard time too you are trying to sweep it under the rug. And that my friend is not cool.

What a load of fuck.

What you've described is human oppression. Point out to me one human being who hasn't been "assaulted, harassed, pushed, or coerced into a situation they didn't want to be in"

Like that is some sort of sex or race exclusive.

Sylvie
02-23-2017, 08:58 AM
no, you fucking retard, what he just described was very specifically oppression of females.

look, you can choose to believe in a minimum of damage to females, but you can't sit there and say women aren't subject to a particular type of abuse on a variety of levels. "that happens to everyone just as often" isn't true and you know it.

SteveNK
02-23-2017, 09:04 AM

I couldn't disagree more.

If we're going to lump in everything you mentioned above its no where near 50%, it's 100%, no doubt, and that's not 100% of women that's 100% of people. It's just part of being human.

To suggest that these things break and traumatise the majority of adolescent girls does a great disservice to women, they're really not the pathetic wallflowers you're depicting, in my experience women are every bit a mentally strong as men.

Just think about it rationally, how many wives/girlfriends have you had? Were they all broken, traumatised people?

I'll be the first to say that women have a tougher time than men, I've said it here many times, but they handle it perfectly well. What Sylvie was talking about was illegal acts and rightly so. What you're talking about is something all humans deal with, it's not fair that some deal with it more often than others but to suggest it leaves them psychologically shattered is visibly untrue.

smokehouse
02-23-2017, 10:50 AM
no, you fucking retard, what he just described was very specifically oppression of females.

look, you can choose to believe in a minimum of damage to females, but you can't sit there and say women aren't subject to a particular type of abuse on a variety of levels. "that happens to everyone just as often" isn't true and you know it.

Anymore...I mostly try to step over your shit, and it seems like you do the same...but you need to open your eyes a bit.

There's a difference between flavors of problems, and exclusivity of problems. Everyone want's to act like their oppression is the only oppression.

He said, and I quote "assaulted, harassed, pushed, or coerced"...sorry, this isn't a female exclusive.

You're on here, waving your fucking flag all of the time...ok, we all get it. Women face horrific situations every day, I strongly doubt most reasonable people will deny that. But they aren't the only ones, not by a long shot. You make the choice to focus on one group because of the cross you bear. Coming here and turning every conversation into a fucking women's oppression soapbox rant is getting old.

This conversation had zip to do with women, you chose to come in on this one, grab the steering wheel, and jerk it into some female oppression clusterfuck like you keep doing again and again.

Call me a retard all you like...here's one for you, you're a giant walking contradiction. How's that shoe fit?

SML
02-23-2017, 11:11 AM
You mean to say that after all you are really going to be the kind of woman who the baker won't let near the bread?

ki_atsushi
02-23-2017, 12:05 PM
Lol

I'm not a sheep, fuckboy

And you are. You're some sort of livestock for your heavenly father's flock and pastor.

I feel sorry for you.

galfordo
02-23-2017, 10:36 PM

And this post, my friend, is an example of someone being cucked out by PC culture.

Life isn't easy for anyone. You don't get a pass for having a vag.

Poonman
02-23-2017, 10:41 PM
Listen niggas, real talk with Bill Maher: who gives a FUCK what these hoes go through by the time they 21?
All I care about is going through all 21 of them knawmsayin?

theMot
02-23-2017, 11:17 PM
Why is Milo famous? Cause it's bomb shit sprinkled on ice cream!

FilthyRear
02-24-2017, 07:52 AM
We don't want her to be stupid. But we also don't want her to earn more money than us.

I love that my gf makes more than me. Every other relationship I've had, I've always been the one making more, it's great that someone else is willing to pay equally.

smokehouse
02-24-2017, 08:10 AM
I love that my gf makes more than me. Every other relationship I've had, I've always been the one making more, it's great that someone else is willing to pay equally.

I was going to say, I'd love for my wife to rake in the dough. A good friend got divorced about 5 years ago, his ex refused to work, ever. They were married for 13 years. His new wife? Masters degree and easily makes double what he does...he couldn't be happier.

Poppy
02-24-2017, 11:55 AM
What a load of fuck.

What you've described is human oppression. Point out to me one human being who hasn't been "assaulted, harassed, pushed, or coerced into a situation they didn't want to be in"

Like that is some sort of sex or race exclusive.

You're not trans sexual. You're just an asshole.

I really wish you'd get over your trans delusion. You're so much more full of shit than ever.

FilthyRear
02-24-2017, 11:58 AM

LOL

Poppy
02-24-2017, 12:01 PM
I feel sorry for you.

I'm not the one who voted for the racist fascist despite being some sort of religious freak.

Why feel sorry for me? I'm out skiing and hiking in the mountains every day, getting fit, loving life. I party and celebrate every day that I make it to see the next one. I got lots of women around. I'm not beholden to a preacher or some god that doesn't exist. I don't live in a city getting fat playing video games like you.

My life is fucking awesome. You're just another Christian theocratic fascist enabler, basically the reason I left tennessee was people like you everywhere.

smokehouse
02-24-2017, 12:49 PM

I really wish you'd get over your trans delusion. You're so much more full of shit than ever.

Thanks for the official diagnosis...you gonna send me some sort of invoice for that?

I've never denied that I'm an asshole...

Sylvie
02-25-2017, 01:09 AM
its always a hoot to see some bearded dickhead say he's "trans" (which should imply some kind of understanding or sympathy for the sex he claims to truly be) be the biggest pile of unproductive shit that another casual woman could hope to meet and god forbid confide in. Its okay, you can deny that women face an obtuse amount of oppression behind closed doors from a young age. I wouldn't expect you to understand because there's not a piece of woman in you, even as a vigil to what you have sealed inside, which is really just a tweaked out fetish for crossdressing and sissification, which I spit on.

Your happily ignorant understanding of female life and trans* issues alone are what make me think you're trash. Me? I'm trash because I rip off old ladies.

SpamYouToDeath
02-25-2017, 03:50 AM
How is this helping?

smokehouse
02-25-2017, 08:43 AM
its always a hoot to see some bearded dickhead say he's "trans" (which should imply some kind of understanding or sympathy for the sex he claims to truly be) be the biggest pile of unproductive shit that another casual woman could hope to meet and god forbid confide in. Its okay, you can deny that women face an obtuse amount of oppression behind closed doors from a young age. I wouldn't expect you to understand because there's not a piece of woman in you, even as a vigil to what you have sealed inside, which is really just a tweaked out fetish for crossdressing and sissification, which I spit on.

Your happily ignorant understanding of female life and trans* issues alone are what make me think you're trash. Me? I'm trash because I rip off old ladies.

I find your neverending pursuit to invalidate me to be interesting. I also find it interesting that you just can't stomach the fact that someone that "claims" to be transgender might actually choose a path different from yours (or others). Ive often given reasons for my choices, I don't need to list them again.

I've never claimed you're trash, I'm claiming your a giant contradiction.

You want acceptance from society yet time and time again, you act like a complete and total bigot towards me because I'm not like you. You bitch and moan about the oppression of women, but then chose to dress, act, and live in the manner that you do. You do your best to destroy your body with the shit you choose to put in yourself. How is any of that not contradictory to your soapbox rants on this forum? How can anyone like you truly care about anything in this world, when you proven that you don't even care about yourself?

You call me confused/trash/fettish obsessed? Really? I'd say that on paper...comparing my life to yours, I'd guess most would strongly disagree with your assessment.

lachlan
02-25-2017, 09:25 AM
Why is Milo famous? Cause it's bomb shit sprinkled on ice cream!

Good bloody point! Looks like you ALL have ignored this truth. Far more important than the drivel im seeing here!

lithy
02-25-2017, 10:21 AM
Holy shit this thread is delivering.

Sylvie's two shit posts:

First, about out how all women are abused and borked by the age of 21 completely devoid of statistics. I guess we'll all have to settle for trans-women in the future since our real women are just too fucked up to love.

Second, about who is an is not allowed to claim to be a transperson, which is so completely self-destructive that I have to imagine it must be some sort of dark satire.

Poppy's shit post:

Those of faith are apparently incapable of being good people. Yet I guess you might think that being in favor of harsher immigration policies for Muslims due to terrorism fears is not such a good thing.

Kim's shit post:

Apparently I'm upset my wife makes more money than me, wouldn't have known it until I was told though. Holy shit what a stupid post, generalizations galore.

lachlan
02-25-2017, 10:32 AM
Fuckin slammed! :lolz:

Sylvie
02-25-2017, 12:07 PM
First, about out how all women are abused and borked by the age of 21 completely devoid of statistics. I guess we'll all have to settle for trans-women in the future since our real women are just too fucked up to love.
The actual statistic for reported sexual abuse of women in America is 31%. Now, take the fact that unless you're some kind of counselor or socialite, I have most certainly have had more emotionally candid relationships and friendships with women than you do/have as well as probably anyone here, especially stevenk and smokehouse. And I say closer to 80% or more of the women I met have gone through jarring physical and/or sexual abuse. If you don't believe me that's fine, I really don't expect you to. Just a bunch of dudes puffing their chest in response to this like usual. I'm not surprised!

Second, about who is an is not allowed to claim to be a transperson, which is so completely self-destructive that I have to imagine it must be some sort of dark satire.
Oh, smokehouse can claim to be transgender all he wants, I'm still going to shit down his neck and ask him to show his cards or get the fuck out. In the LGBT community they call people like me "truscum" and they fucking hate me because I believe it's not fun, glamorous, or related to gays and their expressionist bullshit in any way to have gender dysphoria. It's a myriad of mental issues and misfortune that requires me to do things I'd rather not do just to feel like a human being, right down to how the hormones make my brain interpret emotions. Naturally it is offensive and irksome to see people on Tumblr and people like smokehouse use it to get snowflake rights.

ki_atsushi
02-25-2017, 12:11 PM
I'm not the one who voted for the racist fascist despite being some sort of religious freak.

Why feel sorry for me? I'm out skiing and hiking in the mountains every day, getting fit, loving life. I party and celebrate every day that I make it to see the next one. I got lots of women around. I'm not beholden to a preacher or some god that doesn't exist. I don't live in a city getting fat playing video games like you.

My life is fucking awesome. You're just another Christian theocratic fascist enabler, basically the reason I left tennessee was people like you everywhere.

It's great you're having a good time, but what happens after you die? You can't be 100% sure that you'll just cease to exist. I believe that we exist for a reason and that this life has purpose beyond. Do you really think you came into existence to ski, get high, party and fuck? That's pathetic shit, man.

God never said anyone can't have fun, that's a huge misconception. Jesus did turn water into wine, after all. But he wants us to be responsible at the same time. "Be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit."

It might sound counter-intuitive, but following God's standard (rules, as you call them) leads to freedom... freedom from the trouble that comes from irresponsible behavior.

Sylvie
02-25-2017, 12:12 PM
It's great you're having a good time, but what happens after you die? You can't be 100% sure that you'll just cease to exist. I believe that we exist for a reason and that this life has purpose beyond. Do you really think you came into existence to ski, get high, party and fuck? That's pathetic shit, man.

God never said anyone can't have fun, that's a huge misconception. Jesus did turn water into wine, after all. But he wants us to be responsible at the same time. "Be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit."

It might sound counter-intuitive, but following God's standard (rules, as you call them) leads to freedom... freedom from the trouble that comes from irresponsible behavior.

what an unfair religiously typical post to make towards someone who claims to be enjoying life.

ki_atsushi
02-25-2017, 12:24 PM
what an unfair religiously typical post to make towards someone who claims to be enjoying life.

Blah blah blah. What's unfair about it? Sounds like you need to take stock of your life as well if those words affect you so much. What's going to happen when you die, Sylvie?

And I know he's lying anyways, he can't be as happy as he claims to be by the way he lashes out at others. He's hiding a dark secret, a there's a hole in his heart he fills with drugs and women.

Just calling it like I see it.

Rot
02-25-2017, 12:28 PM
FFS...

Why does nearly every thread nowadays turn into some sort of sexual deviancy thread?

Men vs Women vs Trans vs bible bashers vs... etc etc...

It's actually getting on my nerves somewhat....

Give this fucking thing a break...

ki_atsushi
02-25-2017, 12:33 PM
FFS...

Why does nearly every thread nowadays turn into some sort of sexual deviancy thread?

Men vs Women vs Trans vs bible bashers vs... etc etc...

It's actually getting on my nerves somewhat....

Give this fucking thing a break...

Slow chat day, Rot?

I just want to see how Poopy responds and then I'm done. He's a broken record anyway, so I'm not expecting much.

Sylvie
02-25-2017, 12:36 PM
Blah blah blah. What's unfair about it? Sounds like you need to take stock of your life as well if those words affect you so much. What's going to happen when you die, Sylvie?
Lol, its unfair because you're being a total fucking noodle just because you have God or some shit. Poppy seems to enjoy his life, he does what makes him happy. What's going to happen when YOU die, faggot? Are your gay friends going to be there...? no? what a shame

Don't even get started with "taking stock" of my life. I've been through more shit than you want to even understand. I don't know if you can compare with it, but what you have to say about other peoples' lives based on what they say alone reflects on you like dog shit in a hubcap and that makes you the inexperienced one when it comes to stock and life value. Get a fucking clue, dude. its 2017 and the Heaven and God talk doesn't cut it. It's a joke.

Rot
02-25-2017, 12:39 PM
Slow chat day, Rot?

I just want to see how Poopy responds and then I'm done. He's a broken record anyway, so I'm not expecting much.

I aint talking to you Ki... The...

Straights vs Trans...
Gayz vs Trans...
Men vs abused women...
Women vs Politicians...

etc etc etc...

Type derailing of threads is now starting to grate on my nerves...

There's something fundamentally wrong when every thread turns into a "I am sexually abused type thread..."...

Just stop it...

xROTx

Sylvie
02-25-2017, 12:40 PM
I aint talking to you Ki... The...

Straights vs Trans...
Gayz vs Trans...
Men vs abused women...
Women vs Politicians...

etc etc etc...

Type derailing of threads is now starting to grate on my nerves...

There's something fundamentally wrong when every thread turns into a "I am sexually abused type thread..."...

Just stop it...

xROTx

Wow, every single thread, huh.

Sure, Rot, I'll stop.

Rot
02-25-2017, 12:43 PM
Wow, every single thread, huh.

Sure, Rot, I'll stop.

Please... FFS...

LOOK at your posting structure... Everytime you post... I expect it's only gonna go in one direction...

You know what I am referring too...

xROTx

Poppy
02-25-2017, 12:54 PM

Lmfao

YOU CAN'T BE SURE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE PEOPLE!!!

Better live in fear and be a slave to the sky genie.

Fuck you and your religion.

I love a full life and crush it. You live in a city, fear god, and judge other people based on their lifestyle. My dark hole that I fill with pussy and booze? You fill it with Jesus, and it's no more or less ridiculous than what I do.

You voted for an actual fascist and defend that decision. What's gonna happen when you die? Good god fearing Jordan is gonna go to heaven and pray for all the souls in hell? You simple fuck. You disgust me.

I'm gonna go on a huge hike, sweat out the booze, and ski nipple deep powder. Have fun doing whatever it is you do. Play video games? Eating fried chicken? Jacking off to Latina porn?

Question : what is it you do that's so much more important and valuable to God than what I do? I'm serious. I wanna know.

ki_atsushi
02-25-2017, 01:02 PM
Lol, its unfair because you're being a total fucking noodle just because you have God or some shit. Poppy seems to enjoy his life, he does what makes him happy. What's going to happen when YOU die, faggot? Are your gay friends going to be there...? no? what a shame

Don't even get started with "taking stock" of my life. I've been through more shit than you want to even understand. I don't know if you can compare with it, but what you have to say about other peoples' lives based on what they say alone reflects on you like dog shit in a hubcap and that makes you the inexperienced one when it comes to stock and life value. Get a fucking clue, dude. its 2017 and the Heaven and God talk doesn't cut it. It's a joke.

Just because it's X current year doesn't change a thing, sorry to rain on your parade. That's a lame excuse to dismiss religion.

See, I know I'm not perfect AT ALL, so that's just some sort of bias that you read in. The whole reason I believe in God is because I recognize that I have a problem and need salvation.

Can gay people go to heaven? Absolutely! Bet you didn't think I'd say that, did you. But that's because most people that don't actually study the Bible don't understand that salvation can come IN SPITE of our faults, as long as we have a right attitude towards God.

We all have our own problems Sylvie, you're foolish and arrogant to think that you somehow have gone through more in your life than I have. Grow up.

Sylvie
02-25-2017, 01:04 PM
Please... FFS...

LOOK at your posting structure... Everytime you post... I expect it's only gonna go in one direction...

You know what I am referring too...

xROTx

I tend to talk about a variety of things, even if my young sexual spirit burns wildly! I would say EG and Poppy at the moment are more "one direction guaranteed" posters these days, real talk... I stepped away from this thread for a few days because I didn't want to say anything too crazy or emotional.

Poppy
02-25-2017, 01:06 PM
Just because it's X current year doesn't change a thing, sorry to rain on your parade. That's a lame excuse to dismiss religion.

See, I know I'm not perfect AT ALL, so that's just some sort of bias that you read in. The whole reason I believe in God is because I recognize that I have a problem and need salvation.

Can gay people go to heaven? Absolutely! Bet you didn't think I'd say that, did you. But that's because most people that don't actually study the Bible don't understand that salvation can come IN SPITE of our faults, as long as we have a right attitude towards God.

We all have our own problems Sylvie, you're foolish and arrogant to think that you somehow have gone through more in your life than I have. Grow up.

Lol jesus faggot. Your faith is weakness.

ki_atsushi
02-25-2017, 01:19 PM
Lmfao

YOU CAN'T BE SURE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE PEOPLE!!!

Better live in fear and be a slave to the sky genie.

Fuck you and your religion.

I love a full life and crush it. You live in a city, fear god, and judge other people based on their lifestyle. My dark hole that I fill with pussy and booze? You fill it with Jesus, and it's no more or less ridiculous than what I do.

You voted for an actual fascist and defend that decision. What's gonna happen when you die? Good god fearing Jordan is gonna go to heaven and pray for all the souls in hell? You simple fuck. You disgust me.

I'm gonna go on a huge hike, sweat out the booze, and ski nipple deep powder. Have fun doing whatever it is you do. Play video games? Eating fried chicken? Jacking off to Latina porn?

Question : what is it you do that's so much more important and valuable to God than what I do? I'm serious. I wanna know.

I was hoping by my previous post that you would see that I don't really live in fear of anything...

Oooh I live in a city, that automatically makes me fat. You're a real genius dude. :lolz:

I'm not going to share my life with you, because you will just twist my words and use them against me, but I can tell you I haven't played video games in a week, haven't ate fried chicken in months, and that stupid misconception about masturbation was taken completely out of context, masturbation isn't even mentioned in the bible. That passage was about a man skirting his social obligation to marry and give children to his brothers widow as was customary back in those times. He fucked her and pulled out and nutted on the floor. Totally taken out of context. That was a pretty uninformed dig at me.

The true facists are the ones that chose to silence Milo's free speech. It's plain to see that liberals nowadays are so intolerant of other points of view that it clouds their judgement and even their very perception of reality. Sad.

P.S.- We don't pray for souls in hell, because if you're in hell it's too late. Sorry. We pray for the living, that they would see the truth before they die, before it's too late. You (and the few others I've ever bothered to argue with) know so little about Christianity it's laughable. You might want to actually learn about it before you dismiss it so surely.

ki_atsushi
02-25-2017, 01:21 PM
Lol jesus faggot. Your faith is weakness.

Haven't you heard? The meek shall inherit the earth. :smirk:

lithy
02-25-2017, 02:33 PM
I have most certainly have had more emotionally candid relationships and friendships with women than you do/have as well as probably anyone here, especially stevenk and smokehouse.

I've been through more shit than you want to even understand. I don't know if you can compare with it.
^

Just a bunch of dudes puffing their chest

Tung Fu ru
02-25-2017, 02:51 PM

So, did you really just say that being gay is a fault? That's pretty fucked up dude. But a homosexual can get into heaven as long as they have the RIGHT attitude about god.... Pretty arrogant man.

There is nothing wrong with being religious, but don't try to force your beliefs on others who don't share them. There are plenty of religions out there, to me it seems pretty elitist to any one religion to assume theirs is the only correct way to view faith. I myself am not religious, and these sort of statements definitely don't sway me towards it. At the same time, I won't try to offend someone with deep religious beliefs, that's their faith and their choice and I respect that. But they also need to respect the fact that not everyone else will share their beliefs.

This thread has gotten way off topic... Back on topic:

Milo is a douche who really just says things that are offensive for the sole purpose of getting people to take the bait and freak out. Did Milo really think that he was going to speak at Berkeley a few weeks back? I don't think so, he knew it would cause protests and give him a bunch of publicity. Now that Breitbart has made him resign, I wonder if another "news" outlet will work with him, or maybe we'll all get lucky and he'll just fade away.

Sylvie
02-25-2017, 03:02 PM
^

suck my dong

Poppy
02-25-2017, 05:45 PM
I was hoping by my previous post that you would see that I don't really live in fear of anything...

Oooh I live in a city, that automatically makes me fat. You're a real genius dude. :lolz:

I'm not going to share my life with you, because you will just twist my words and use them against me, but I can tell you I haven't played video games in a week, haven't ate fried chicken in months, and that stupid misconception about masturbation was taken completely out of context, masturbation isn't even mentioned in the bible. That passage was about a man skirting his social obligation to marry and give children to his brothers widow as was customary back in those times. He fucked her and pulled out and nutted on the floor. Totally taken out of context. That was a pretty uninformed dig at me.

The true facists are the ones that chose to silence Milo's free speech. It's plain to see that liberals nowadays are so intolerant of other points of view that it clouds their judgement and even their very perception of reality. Sad.

P.S.- We don't pray for souls in hell, because if you're in hell it's too late. Sorry. We pray for the living, that they would see the truth before they die, before it's too late. You (and the few others I've ever bothered to argue with) know so little about Christianity it's laughable. You might want to actually learn about it before you dismiss it so surely.

You won't tell me what it is you do that's so much more important and useful to god and the human race because you're a pussy.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/1f/2d/55/1f2d551e04fa2ac411c0e88c8ebbd291.jpg

My religion > your religion.

You can disparage what I do, and spit your moral superiority all you want. My church is in the mountains and I don't rely on a god sky genie to guide my moral compass.

:lolz: you bible banging fuckboy. I know all about christianity. I'm from tennessee. They jam that shit up your ass. You should move there you'd love it.

K_K
02-25-2017, 06:08 PM
If I wanted some porn, games, and fried chicken where would I find it? Asking for a friend...

Do trump voters all have 1 black friend; Just to claim they aren't racists?

Is anyone else banging tejano music these days just to piss off white bigots? Emilio Navaira is a good starting point. Flaco Jimenez too.

What happens to religious people when they die only to find their religion was wrong?

What happens to religious people when confronted with scientific facts about the world?

Is rot really butt hurt?

Does lithy actually think he's cool?

Remember when the Catholic Church used to sell people forgiveness of the sins of their dead relatives?

Remember when the president wasn't afraid of media outlets?

Is kowtowing to industries by removing environmental regulations a new thing, or has that gone in forever?

Is telling people it's okay to run over protesters really okay?

Why does every new up and coming black quarterback only ever get compared to other black quarterbacks?

Is there like a blanket impeachment that gets rid of everything this clown has done? Or if we axe him are we stuck with his mess and pence?

Where did lwk go?

What would Brian boytano do?

lithy
02-25-2017, 06:11 PM

I'm 30+, married, with a kid. Why would I ever think I was cool?

SteveNK
02-25-2017, 06:34 PM
The actual statistic for reported sexual abuse of women in America is 31%. Now, take the fact that unless you're some kind of counselor or socialite, I have most certainly have had more emotionally candid relationships and friendships with women than you do/have as well as probably anyone here, especially stevenk and smokehouse. And I say closer to 80% or more of the women I met have gone through jarring physical and/or sexual abuse. If you don't believe me that's fine, I really don't expect you to. Just a bunch of dudes puffing their chest in response to this like usual. I'm not surprised!

#Transfacts: Bitter tasting, unhealthy (for a debate) and primarily man made.

lachlan
02-25-2017, 07:05 PM
Has everyone caught tanookis disease? This thread is like reading the bible! Rubbish!

SML
02-25-2017, 08:56 PM
If I wanted some porn, games, and fried chicken where would I find it? Asking for a friend...

Do trump voters all have 1 black friend; Just to claim they aren't racists?

Is anyone else banging tejano music these days just to piss off white bigots? Emilio Navaira is a good starting point. Flaco Jimenez too.

What happens to religious people when they die only to find their religion was wrong?

What happens to religious people when confronted with scientific facts about the world?

Is rot really butt hurt?

Remember when the Catholic Church used to sell people forgiveness of the sins of their dead relatives?

Remember when the president wasn't afraid of media outlets?

Is kowtowing to industries by removing environmental regulations a new thing, or has that gone in forever?

Is telling people it's okay to run over protesters really okay?

Why does every new up and coming black quarterback only ever get compared to other black quarterbacks?

Is there like a blanket impeachment that gets rid of everything this clown has done? Or if we axe him are we stuck with his mess and pence?

Where did lwk go?

What would Brian boytano do?

ki_atsushi
02-25-2017, 09:47 PM
So, did you really just say that being gay is a fault?

This can't be the first time you've heard a Christian calling homosexuality a sin.

And I am the last person who would force my beliefs on others, I never even talk religion irl. I'm sure nobody here believes me when I say I get along with all types of people irl, but I do. I really don't judge, because Christians are not called to judge the world, that's God's job. I just say shit to piss off the rabid and outspoken turds on here.

You won't tell me what it is you do that's so much more important and useful to god and the human race because you're a pussy.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/1f/2d/55/1f2d551e04fa2ac411c0e88c8ebbd291.jpg

My religion > your religion.

You can disparage what I do, and spit your moral superiority all you want. My church is in the mountains and I don't rely on a god sky genie to guide my moral compass.

:lolz: you bible banging fuckboy. I know all about christianity. I'm from tennessee. They jam that shit up your ass. You should move there you'd love it.

What moral superiority are you referring to?

I'm only busting your balls because even objectively you're a real piece of shit.

Sylvie
02-25-2017, 10:05 PM
#Transfacts: Bitter tasting, unhealthy (for a debate) and primarily man made.
what the fuck is a transfact

LWK
02-25-2017, 10:14 PM
Man this ng.com shit is intense. I'm eating some of this italian salad, you guys should eat italian salad and stop hating so hard on each other.

Poppy
02-25-2017, 10:29 PM
This can't be the first time you've heard a Christian calling homosexuality a sin.

And I am the last person who would force my beliefs on others, I never even talk religion irl. I'm sure nobody here believes me when I say I get along with all types of people irl, but I do. I really don't judge, because Christians are not called to judge the world, that's God's job. I just say shit to piss off the rabid and outspoken turds on here.

What moral superiority are you referring to?

I'm only busting your balls because even objectively you're a real piece of shit.

:rolleyes:

You're a shit Christian

Sylvie
02-25-2017, 10:47 PM
Man this ng.com shit is intense. I'm eating some of this italian salad, you guys should eat italian salad and stop hating so hard on each other.

i second this too actually im over it

ki_atsushi
02-25-2017, 11:18 PM

You're a shit Christian

Coming from you that means nothing, ski bunny.

Poppy
02-25-2017, 11:46 PM

Coming from you that means nothing, ski bunny.

I'm better at skiing than you will be at any single thing in your entire life.

Xavier
02-26-2017, 12:33 AM

Holy shit what happened? You went from Trump is a joke, he isn't a real republican to probably voting for him and now you talk like him too?
I could see this as one of his tweets.
Well maybe not, it has too many characters, some three syllable words and almost some critical thought.

Yeah I guess what I take from it is rights of free speech don't really cover homosexual pedophilia.
Nobody lefties or righties want to hear that crap, maybe just a handful of dudes in nambla.

ki_atsushi
02-26-2017, 01:17 AM
I'm better at skiing than you will be at any single thing in your entire life.

Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

SteveNK
02-26-2017, 02:08 AM
what the fuck is a transfact

Just an allusion I thought of, that I don't particularly mean if I'm honest. Trans facts/trans fats? Witty, no?

Give me a break, I had to do something to divert myself from wondering why specifically my intersex relationships were deemed less valid/numerous than others on the site.

Sylvie
02-26-2017, 04:21 AM
oh i thought it would be like an "alternative fact" joke used in such a way that it implies my facts are untrue.

even i can structure your own weapon against me better. you fool.

SteveNK
02-26-2017, 04:55 AM
oh i thought it would be like an "alternative fact" joke used in such a way that it implies my facts are untrue.

even i can structure your own weapon against me better. you fool.

Well yes, that was the point. I only said it though as I liked the word play, I don't really want to attack you, chill.

Poppy
02-26-2017, 11:07 AM

Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

What, like your "heavenly father"? Fucking retard.

Sylvie
02-26-2017, 04:20 PM
Well yes, that was the point. I only said it though as I liked the word play, I don't really want to attack you, chill.

*intensity subsides*

Force
02-26-2017, 08:05 PM
Play video games? Eating fried chicken? Jacking off to Latina porn?

For the record that sounds like an awesome afternoon.

striderpunk
02-26-2017, 11:26 PM
This thread, is hardcore. Jeez... I feel like Milo is famous because he is the chic, millennial Bill O'Reilly. He's capitalizing on the fact/spin bubble effect brought on by the clear channel decision and by extension the rise of cable news and the subsequent gutting of broadcast news. He helped fuel the rise of Breitbart by winning over the ragey gamer set with commentary on Anita Sarkeeisan and Zoe Quinn. Idk, I feel like he capitalized on the perfect storm of anti-pc rage that was really non partisan that was brought on by Tropes Against Women in Video Games and then Gamergate(which was covered horribly by almost every media outlet and ended up fueling the trolls). And was able to steer a lot of younger people towards the alt-right.

Even if he's not a "conservative" he certainly was a valuable asset for the Republicans during the election. Afterward..... Yeah we see how that went. First opportunity and he was dropped like a rock by anything associated with the mainstream Republican party. But I think his hardcore followers will remain, but he's seemingly back to being just a blogger with a bowie inspired dye job again.

Poppy
02-26-2017, 11:36 PM
The real fascists are trying to silence Milo.

striderpunk
02-27-2017, 12:00 AM
I don't know anymore I still feel like debating someone is the best way to deconstruct their views and by extension their credibility. But in a post fact world, the spin machine will make a mountain of shit into a gold mine faster than you can say erectile dysfunction advertisement.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Poppy
02-27-2017, 12:14 AM
No really. The real fascists are the ones trying to silence Milo.

I'm super cereal.

Poppy
02-27-2017, 02:36 AM
@ lithy - concerning your shitpost about my shitpost, I have this to say. In no way do I feel that religious people are inherently weak and stupid, like ki. My father's family were church of christ. You're from the south so you might know their peculiar belief system.

My thing is this. If you're going to defend trump in the war room and talk about, among other things, homosexuality being a "sin" then you deserve to be torn apart because you are a pathetic excuse for a so called christian.

"I really don't judge people cuz jesus tells me that's wrong, but homosexuality is a sin because some stupid book told me what to think."

Gtfo

smokehouse
02-27-2017, 06:45 AM
@ lithy - concerning your shitpost about my shitpost, I have this to say. In no way do I feel that religious people are inherently weak and stupid, like ki. My father's family were church of christ. You're from the south so you might know their peculiar belief system.

My thing is this. If you're going to defend trump in the war room and talk about, among other things, homosexuality being a "sin" then you deserve to be torn apart because you are a pathetic excuse for a so called christian.

"I really don't judge people cuz jesus tells me that's wrong, but homosexuality is a sin because some stupid book told me what to think."

Gtfo

You either believe in the bible, or you don't.

If you do, it clearly says that homosexuality is a sin...no judgement needed on the part of the believer.

If he came out and made some horrible blanket statements like "All gays can burn in hell" or "all gays deserve to die"...sure, that's judgement. Saying that it is a sin is just quoting the bible.

You and I share the same disdain for religion...but I think he's been pretty fair during this discuss-er-shit fest of a conversation.

FilthyRear
02-27-2017, 07:05 AM
That passage was about a man skirting his social obligation to marry and give children to his brothers widow as was customary back in those times. He fucked her and pulled out and nutted on the floor. Totally taken out of context. That was a pretty uninformed dig at me.

I have a question: I'm choosing not to marry and have children - I don't want to be with anyone else but my gf, and I don't really care for children. Does the Christian ("Christian" as a general term for faith) religion say I'm going to hell?

I was raised Catholic, but something like this was never talked about. You were SUPPOSED to marry and procreate. Obviously, I never bought into it.

SteveNK
02-27-2017, 07:14 AM
I have a question: I'm choosing not to marry and have children - I don't want to be with anyone else but my gf, and I don't really care for children. Does the Christian ("Christian" as a general term for faith) religion say I'm going to hell?

I was raised Catholic, but something like this was never talked about. You were SUPPOSED to marry and procreate. Obviously, I never bought into it.

Don't know much about these things, but presumably if you're fucking her out of wedlock it's burny time.

Evil Wasabi
02-27-2017, 07:16 AM

When you say irresponsible behavior, do you mean voting for a racist pedophile, knowing that he will cause the suffering of innumerable people? Because when you boil it all down, your white supremacist feelings that help you sleep well at night (oh thank god you're white) led you to vote for Trump. You didn't want to know that people of color aren't happy. You didn't want to know that women aren't happy with their 2nd class status. All you want to know is how happy you are. How much does that cost you? You probably only know what you spent. But what it costs you'll never know until your getting raped by your father in hell for all eternity. Enjoy that, because I don't see you going anywhere else. You voted for your damnation. God would never accept someone who took pleasure in the suffering of so many of his creations. And your attitude sucks. You have no ticket to heaven. Prepare your anus. Satan is coming.

Sylvie
02-27-2017, 07:22 AM
wasabi that post has me all hot and bothered

striderpunk
02-27-2017, 07:57 AM
I mean, voting for a guy with no qualifications just because he's rich is some pretty irresponsible shit. Then he appoints the biological sister of the founder of Blackwater... Who is secretly advising the White House.

Nominates the CEO of Exxon Mobil to be Secretary of State, who has a vested interest in getting sanctions lifted on Russia and getting opening up exploration on those fields Exxon has rights to in Russia.

I mean, look at how hard Benghazi was investigated, a member of Seal Team Six was killed in the first thirty days on some cowboy diplomacy raid that ended horribly. Because this adminstration was, and still is trying to run before it can walk.

You see this again with him literally starting his 2020 campaign within the first thirty days of his first term. It is pretty hard to defend that when you look at it objectively. A lot of the sinister players of the Bush years leapt at his incompetence and weaseled their way into the White House as advisers. The Legion of Doom is pretty damn strong right now.

K_K
02-27-2017, 08:33 AM
When you say irresponsible behavior, do you mean voting for a racist pedophile, knowing that he will cause the suffering of innumerable people? Because when you boil it all down, your white supremacist feelings that help you sleep well at night (oh thank god you're white) led you to vote for Trump. You didn't want to know that people of color aren't happy. You didn't want to know that women aren't happy with their 2nd class status. All you want to know is how happy you are. How much does that cost you? You probably only know what you spent. But what it costs you'll never know until your getting raped by your father in hell for all eternity. Enjoy that, because I don't see you going anywhere else. You voted for your damnation. God would never accept someone who took pleasure in the suffering of so many of his creations. And your attitude sucks. You have no ticket to heaven. Prepare your anus. Satan is coming.
PREACH!

smokehouse
02-27-2017, 08:53 AM

Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior? If not...then yes, welcome to hell. The type of sin doesn't really matter, according to the bible there's only on way into heaven.

I have to ask, do you get pressure from the family to have kids? God, my family just crammed that shit down my throat years ago. My wife and I finally decided to have one, but it was after years of never ending family pressure to have one.

FilthyRear
02-27-2017, 09:08 AM
Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior? If not...then yes, welcome to hell. The type of sin doesn't really matter, according to the bible there's only on way into heaven.

I have to ask, do you get pressure from the family to have kids? God, my family just crammed that shit down my throat years ago. My wife and I finally decided to have one, but it was after years of never ending family pressure to have one.

They weren't incessant about it, but would drop a lot of hints every now and then, but my brother had kids so it didnt really bother them too much. My mother silently understands why I don't want to get married - I was really young, but old enough to comprehend what was going on when my parents got divorced. When she re-married, they didn't have any more children, and I think thats why my stepfather and I are so close. My miserable bastard of a father had two more kids after he remarried, and his second marriage ended in the same pile of shambles as his first.

She stopped barking up the kid tree once I was into my 30's.

wataru330
02-27-2017, 09:18 AM
I'm more alarmed by transfats, than transsexuals.

Live and let live, as long as you aren't hurting yourself or others.

Of course there is more than one, or none religions...just like there is more than one style of foods or musics, or arts...I mean, ffs.

Elements of universal truth manifest themselves in a countless myriad of things. This is so basic. Why is acceptance so advanced?

Trying to *force* a singularity across billions of humans is clown shoes. There are enough paths available, and enough room for us all to travel to a peaceful destination; if only we would focus on what works for ourselves, in lieu of directing others.

Tl;dr-this life is like a buffet Resturant. Sample what you like, try some new things, leave what is gross alone...and don't set fire to the joint, if everyone else's plate doesn't look just like yours.

smokehouse
02-27-2017, 09:30 AM
They weren't incessant about it, but would drop a lot of hints every now and then, but my brother had kids so it didnt really bother them too much. My mother silently understands why I don't want to get married - I was really young, but old enough to comprehend what was going on when my parents got divorced. When she re-married, they didn't have any more children, and I think thats why my stepfather and I are so close. My miserable bastard of a father had two more kids after he remarried, and his second marriage ended in the same pile of shambles as his first.

She stopped barking up the kid tree once I was into my 30's.

I was discussing marriage with my wife last night. Really...save insurance or a few other legal things, there's zero reason for it anymore. A good friend got divorced a few years back. his deadbeat wife not only was openly cheating on him, she never held down a job in the 15 or so years they were married. She cleaned his ass out in the divorce. He got to choose between letting her do it, or bringing lawyers into the mess and letting them clean them both out.

God forbid anything ever happens to my wife, but if it does, I won't be getting remarried.

I'm more alarmed by transfats, than transsexuals.

Live and let live, as long as you aren't hurting yourself or others.

Of course there is more than one, or none religions...just like there is more than one style of foods or musics, or arts...I mean, ffs.

Elements of universal truth manifest themselves in a countless myriad of things. This is so basic. Why is acceptance so advanced?

Trying to *force* a singularity across billions of humans is clown shoes. There are enough paths available, and enough room for us all to travel to a peaceful destination; if only we would focus on what works for ourselves, in lieu of directing others.

Tl;dr-this life is like a buffet Resturant. Sample what you like, try some new things, leave what is gross alone...and don't set fire to the joint, if everyone else's plate doesn't look just like yours.

maybe I'm skewed, or ignorant, but it seems the internet has made things seem worse than they are. It seems that for the most part, nearly all people are willing to just let people live their lives.

Look at America, just under 320 million people are here. Look at this:

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/latest-crime-statistics-released

So there were 1.19 million violent crimes in 2015. 320m -vs- 1.19. I know that sounds high, but in reality that's only 1/3 of 1% of the population. So .3% of the population committed violent crimes. It seems to me that when 99.7% of the population is willing to live peacefully...one can say most people are willing to let others alone.

SML
02-27-2017, 09:37 AM

Catholic dogma is murkier on this. Just mentioning it, since FilthyRear was raised in the one true church.

SpamYouToDeath
02-27-2017, 09:39 AM
So there were 1.19 million violent crimes in 2015. 320m -vs- 1.19. I know that sounds high, but in reality that's only 1/3 of 1% of the population. So .3% of the population committed violent crimes. It seems to me that when 99.7% of the population is willing to live peacefully...one can say most people are willing to let others alone.

The statistics over time are even more striking. Crime is at a 40-year low right now. It's half what it was in the 80s and 90s. It's a bit ridiculous that politicians still get mileage out of being "tough on crime".

smokehouse
02-27-2017, 10:02 AM
Catholic dogma is murkier on this. Just mentioning it, since FilthyRear was raised in the one true church.

I will openly say that I do know very little about the Catholic faith. I was raised in a holy-rolling non denominational church(s) and know the bible quite well (or, at least I used to). My wife is an ex-Jehovah's Witness, I was able to learn a ton about their faith as well.

The statistics over time are even more striking. Crime is at a 40-year low right now. It's half what it was in the 80s and 90s. It's a bit ridiculous that politicians still get mileage out of being "tough on crime".

Exactly.

How many times have politicians called gun violence an "epidemic"?

There's 15,000 or so violent gun deaths in the US each year, around 30,000 if you factor in suicides.

Again...15-30,000:320,000,000 is a percentage so small, you can barely measure it. If 1.1 million is 0.3%...15,000 is, well, next to nothing.

Calling something an epidemic doesn't make it so. If they came out and said that "99.99x% of the public isn't involved in gun violence each year", it wouldn't sound so scary.

Poppy
02-27-2017, 10:21 AM

It's not ridiculous.

It's Atwaters southern strategy. Being "tough on crime" implicitly means black people and mexicans, with an asterisk for undesirable whites i.e. drug users.

This should surprise no one. Atwater has been quoted at least once in this thread already iirc.

SML
02-27-2017, 10:24 AM
*Atwater

Poppy
02-27-2017, 10:26 AM
You and I share the same disdain for religion...but I think he's been pretty fair during this discuss-er-shit fest of a conversation.

I disagree.

Openly judging my life and it's greater meaning, "yyou think god put you here to ski fuck and party? That's pathetic." And then refusing to explain what it is he does for this planet that's so much more important and useful than me? That's full on cowardice.

I am a bartender in one of the most beautiful locations in all the world. I am professionally nice to people and try to enhance their experience as they've spent a great deal of time and money to come to their happy place. Just so happens i choose to live here full time, someone has to.

Ki is afraid to share any details of his life because I'll "twist them around and use them against him" Gotta wonder what's so juicy that I could use it against him anyway.

He's just like every retard Christian I hated back in tennessee.

Poppy
02-27-2017, 10:29 AM
*Atwater

At-wood!

At - water!

At - wind!

At-fire!

At - heart!

BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED! I AM CAPTAIN SHITBAG!

smokehouse
02-27-2017, 11:18 AM
I disagree.

Openly judging my life and it's greater meaning, "yyou think god put you here to ski fuck and party? That's pathetic." And then refusing to explain what it is he does for this planet that's so much more important and useful than me? That's full on cowardice.

I am a bartender in one of the most beautiful locations in all the world. I am professionally nice to people and try to enhance their experience as they've spent a great deal of time and money to come to their happy place. Just so happens i choose to live here full time, someone has to.

Ki is afraid to share any details of his life because I'll "twist them around and use them against him" Gotta wonder what's so juicy that I could use it against him anyway.

He's just like every retard Christian I hated back in tennessee.

The conversation got shitty...and yes, I'm included in that mix. You chucked some insults, so did he. The gloves kind of came off.

I was more so addressing the specific issue of homosexuality.

When the gloves come off in a religious conversation, it always comes down to "I think you're a weak minded fool who believes in a 200 year old piece of fiction." "Oh yeah? I believe that a piece of scum heathen like you is going to hell, enjoy an eternity of suffering."

norton9478
02-27-2017, 11:37 AM

Being "Tough on Crime" was never about criminology.

Poppy
02-27-2017, 11:41 AM
The conversation got shitty...and yes, I'm included in that mix. You chucked some insults, so did he. The gloves kind of came off.

I was more so addressing the specific issue of homosexuality.

When the gloves come off in a religious conversation, it always comes down to "I think you're a weak minded fool who believes in a 200 year old piece of fiction." "Oh yeah? I believe that a piece of scum heathen like you is going to hell, enjoy an eternity of suffering."

Right but isn't it cute that the Bible banger is the one simultaneously judging others and saying how jesus tells his flock not to judge?

He's the one with the divine moral compass. I'm just a hell bound heathen.

smokehouse
02-27-2017, 12:01 PM
Right but isn't it cute that the Bible banger is the one simultaneously judging others and saying how jesus tells his flock not to judge?

He's the one with the divine moral compass. I'm just a hell bound heathen.

LOL...I'll admit it, I do take some sick enjoyment when taking that stance, and I do enjoy making Christians cuss me out. Like you said, they're the ones proclaiming to be of a far higher standard than everyone else.

Poppy
02-27-2017, 12:50 PM
LOL...I'll admit it, I do take some sick enjoyment when taking that stance, and I do enjoy making Christians cuss me out. Like you said, they're the ones proclaiming to be of a far higher standard than everyone else.

Ki fagsushi is clearly doing something highly important for god and the world though. I'm sure I'd be very impressed, but he won't say what it is, just that it's much more beneficial and dare I say holy than my life's choices.

Maybe he runs an orphanage, or like, an animal adoption center? Idk. Maybe he's a younglife camp councillor trying his hardest not to bang high school students. Who knows what the mighty and holy Jordan does?!? Only his heavenly father knows. :rolleyes:

striderpunk
02-27-2017, 01:13 PM
Being "Tough on Crime" was never about criminology.
Yeah, if course. Schrodinger's Druggie is a big part of the problem too. You throw a massive police presence into "high crime areas" and people who use drugs there are more likely to get caught then people who live in "low crime areas" even if people use drugs at the same rate.

So we need to drug test welfare recipients because because "we don't need people using food stamps to buy crack." But there's this massive "prescription drug/heroin epidemic" that is being discussed as a suburban health crisis and "we need to protect our kids."

Regional policing is a farce that reinforces stereotypes, puts select neighborhoods underneath microscopes and leads to a self perpetuating cycle of certain places being "high crime" because they're only looking for crime in those places.

Trump saying that stop and frisk works. Out of Giuliani inspired reflex is a part of the problem. Cause I didn't see anyone getting frisked going into or leaving Lehman Brothers. The "tough on crime" talking point has always been a veiled rallying cry to go beat up black and brown people. Willie Horton was the poster boy 27 years ago and it's been snowballing ever since.

ki_atsushi
02-27-2017, 01:16 PM
I'm not going to address any of the other posts from Poppy and Charlie (what utter TRIPE, dude, you should seriously be ashamed), except that one thing is backwards and always has been... it's not that Christians think they're better than everyone else (far from it), it's that they are held by others to a higher standard.

The whole reason to be a Christian is because of our own recognition that we are NOT perfect and are in need of a savior.

No one can achieve God's standard of perfection (the 10 commandments), and that's the point that the Jews missed. The law was never meant to be something you could actually live by in your own strength, it's to show our flaws so that we recognize the truth. We need God.

See, as a Christian we are free from the law, we live under the grace of God because Jesus died for us.

P.S.- To everyone but Poppy: if I came off "holier than thou" to you guys, I apologize. I was simply underling some tenets of my faith. My anger with Poppy got the best of me so I got a bit inflammatory with him. I must say I had a little fun doing it as well. :p

Again, I'm not perfect and would be the first one to admit it.

Poppy
02-27-2017, 01:24 PM
Totally unfair biased post by Charlie! You should be ashamed! Sad!

Lmfao. I own you, bitch :D

Fuck you. Fuck your savior. Fuck your faith. Fuck your judgement.

FilthyRear
02-27-2017, 01:28 PM
MILO YIANNOPOLIS IS TEARING THIS FORUM APART!

ki_atsushi
02-27-2017, 01:29 PM
Totally unfair biased post by Charlie! You should be ashamed! Sad!

Lmfao. I own you, bitch :D

Fuck you. Fuck your savior. Fuck your faith. Fuck your judgement.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Viewpoint
02-27-2017, 01:46 PM
Religion & Politics are the two biggest things on any forum which can rip threads apart.

Jibbajaba
02-27-2017, 02:38 PM
Religion & Politics are the two biggest things on any forum which can rip threads apart.

Agreed.

smokehouse
02-27-2017, 02:43 PM
Agreed.

Yeah, and they're not even fun topics to talk about. I like debating, I really do. Its always been a hobby of mine, its embarrassing to admit that I was even on the debate club when I was a kid.

Politics and religion are not fun...not even close. I went from someone believing in the bible to now someone who doesn't, but I'm not the norm. Most just want to fight about it and fighting isn't enjoyable.

Rot
02-27-2017, 03:24 PM
I'm an Atheist...

So sue me...

xROTx

PS. @Kim_K... meh... I'm rarely butt mad... I just get slightly annoyed...

You'll know when I move up a gear....

striderpunk
02-27-2017, 03:25 PM
Discussing actual policy can be enjoyable, but far too many people want to just make it a "my team is right because they're my team." shit flinging festival.

smokehouse
02-27-2017, 04:22 PM
Discussing actual policy can be enjoyable, but far too many people want to just make it a "my team is right because they're my team." shit flinging festival.

Emotional politics -vs- factual politics. Too many people want too many things passed/banned because of how they feel about it, regardless of how the facts are. I'm sometimes guilty of that myself.

Evil Wasabi
02-27-2017, 04:51 PM
I'm not going to address any of the other posts from Poppy and Charlie (what utter TRIPE, dude, you should seriously be ashamed), except that one thing is backwards and always has been... it's not that Christians think they're better than everyone else (far from it), it's that they are held by others to a higher standard.

The whole reason to be a Christian is because of our own recognition that we are NOT perfect and are in need of a savior.

No one can achieve God's standard of perfection (the 10 commandments), and that's the point that the Jews missed. The law was never meant to be something you could actually live by in your own strength, it's to show our flaws so that we recognize the truth. We need God.

See, as a Christian we are free from the law, we live under the grace of God because Jesus died for us.

P.S.- To everyone but Poppy: if I came off "holier than thou" to you guys, I apologize. I was simply underling some tenets of my faith. My anger with Poppy got the best of me so I got a bit inflammatory with him. I must say I had a little fun doing it as well. :p

Again, I'm not perfect and would be the first one to admit it.

Why would Jesus die for you white Americans who vote to take away civil liberties, vote to divert funds to wars in the middle east, vote to kill the people that Jesus would have called brothers and sisters. You're no follower of Jesus. You have blood on your hands now, Jordan.

Evil Wasabi
02-27-2017, 04:57 PM
Jordan, your entire "I'm not perfect" admission is a weak excuse for you to pick and choose your religious allegiance. You and everyone who voted for Trump - you voted for this shit that non white people are experiencing right now. You voted to see the undocumented hispanic woman dragged out of a hospital while she was dying. You voted to refuse entry to the muslim with a valid visa, who was coming to the USA for medical treatment, but died on the flight back. You voted to let this country become the laughing stock of the world, as clowns like Spicer, Conway, and Trump act like fools in public.

You should be ashamed. You're not a Christian. You were never a Christian. You have no idea what it means to follow Jesus. You're a coward. You're a fucking coward. You and every Trump voter.

norton9478
02-27-2017, 05:41 PM

But nothig causes a war like Protos and fake KOF carts.

striderpunk
02-27-2017, 05:42 PM
Emotional politics -vs- factual politics. Too many people want too many things passed/banned because of how they feel about it, regardless of how the facts are. I'm sometimes guilty of that myself.
This entire election was feeling politics. The entire alt-right movement is feeling politics. If the extreme SJW left is the kid going nuh-uh the alt right is the kid going uh-huh. The problem is that a guy like Milo and people who use tactics like this. Tread on preconceived notions so hard that they don't have to say anything specific but as long as you already hold the beliefs he's referring to it's like gospel.

Trump is the same deal, with his make America great again. It means either s return to the 80's or the 50's for most people. And that sucks for a lot of groups of people.

Bernie, no matter how much I love the fucker he kept it breezy for most people. Ask the average Bernie supporter what Glass-Steagall was they can't answer with real specificity but banks are bad so that's enough.

Idk, you can't just yell about SJWs being the worst ever when let's be real, what's the endgame? There really isn't one. Most of what the alt-right is pushing is junior reddit fascism with heavy thought policing which is just the right wing version of Tumblr SJW groupthink with heavy thought policing. If the mere existence of another POV triggers you then maybe your worldview is fucked.

ki_atsushi
02-27-2017, 06:08 PM
Jordan, your entire "I'm not perfect" admission is a weak excuse for you to pick and choose your religious allegiance. You and everyone who voted for Trump - you voted for this shit that non white people are experiencing right now. You voted to see the undocumented hispanic woman dragged out of a hospital while she was dying. You voted to refuse entry to the muslim with a valid visa, who was coming to the USA for medical treatment, but died on the flight back. You voted to let this country become the laughing stock of the world, as clowns like Spicer, Conway, and Trump act like fools in public.

You should be ashamed. You're not a Christian. You were never a Christian. You have no idea what it means to follow Jesus. You're a coward. You're a fucking coward. You and every Trump voter.

Fuck off with that bullshit, Charles.

We will never know the evils that Clinton would have put us through, THANK GOD. I know I voted for the lesser of 2 evils here, no doubt in my mind.

I don't like Trump, but he will never be as evil or conniving as that old witch. Is he a corrupt businessman? Probably. Most likely even. But I'd take a shit businessman over a corrupt career politician, someone who was proven a liar again and again for the past few decades, any day.

I'm sick and tired of all this race baiting crap... I'm all for legal immigration, no matter what country it's from. I'm sure if there were white illegals coming in they would be turned away or deported too. Trump is just enforcing FEDERAL LAW. Do you really think it's the obligation of the United States to coddle and take care of the whole world? Should everyone on the planet have rights in our country regardless of their citizenship status? I say we take care of our own first. and we must ensure our own safety and put it above the needs of non-citizens.

SML
02-27-2017, 06:30 PM
Trump has lied every day of his presidency so far. (https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/?tid=a_inl-amp)

SteveNK
02-27-2017, 06:39 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/26/robert-mercer-breitbart-war-on-media-steve-bannon-donald-trump-nigel-farage

I didn't know whether to mention this article. Part of me says sour grapes, part of me says frightening developments. All I know is I rarely use facebook and have never been on twitter so at least my opinions have been force fed to me the good ol' fashioned way.

I don't know what to make of things anymore, but what I will say, whilst clutching a pipe and walking stick, is that I just don't fucking like facebook.

Tried to quote story here but didn't work, if you're interested just click the link, it's a story on the use of big data in recent elections to influence outcomes.

SteveNK
02-27-2017, 06:41 PM
Clutter, sorry

striderpunk
02-27-2017, 08:35 PM
I'm sick and tired of all this race baiting crap... I'm all for legal immigration, no matter what country it's from. I'm sure if there were white illegals coming in they would be turned away or deported too. Trump is just enforcing FEDERAL LAW. Do you really think it's the obligation of the United States to coddle and take care of the whole world? Should everyone on the planet have rights in our country regardless of their citizenship status? I say we take care of our own first. and we must ensure our own safety and put it above the needs of non-citizens.

Stop arguing your feelings and acknowledge that more illegal immigrants come in through airports than the Mexican border. Maybe if we actually followed up on travel and student visas more aggressively instead of defunding and trying to destroy government agencies (a stated goal of Steve Bannon). And maybe you'll see why building a 20 billion dollar wall is clearly a showpiece to make it look like he's "tough on illegal immigration." Which is essentially saying that Hispanics are the problem. But Nico Bellic can still walk out of an airport and go straight to Brighton Beach and blend in.

Now that's not even getting into the idiocy of his tariff plan. A 20% import tax on Mexican goods means we pay for the wall, and we kick off a trade war with a country that is crucially intertwined in a number of US based heavy industries.

Next point, moving most modern manufacturing back to America won't bring back American jobs that existed in the 60's because automation killed that shit. So even if we somehow made American cars in the US today. One worker does the work of 20 in the US. That's not a sustainable model for sustained employment unless we start designing products to be manufactured by hand. Which then comes into the problems of convincing a corporation to engineer in expense and inefficiency to hire a human being which brings in a whole host of pension and healthcare expenses as well.

Juan didn't take American jobs, Johnny 5 did.

Xavier
02-27-2017, 08:42 PM
We will never know the evils that Clinton would have put us through, THANK GOD. I know I voted for the lesser of 2 evils here, no doubt in my mind.

It would've probably been like the 90's again, just like last time she was president.

SpamYouToDeath
02-27-2017, 08:53 PM
I'm sure if there were white illegals coming in they would be turned away or deported too.

I took a Greyhound from Albuquerque to Tucson once.

I was one of two white passengers on the bus. The rest of the passengers were various types of brown.

They stopped us outside of Las Cruces. Armed guards boarded the bus to check everyone's papers.

They did not ask me for my papers. They did not ask the other white passenger for his papers. They checked every last brown person, including the guy who was in the bus toilet.

They got one guy who was here without his papers. I overheard them talking in Spanish - from what I understood, he was here to work. They took him off the bus and into a police car.

You know goddamn well that a white person won't be stopped for any of this border madness.

Xavier
02-27-2017, 08:57 PM
Juan didn't take American jobs, Johnny 5 did.

My question is what are we all going to do when there's no jobs... period?

Right now I would guess if companies really wanted to they could finish automating and get rid of 80% of the jobs out there.
Another 10 ten years with leaps in AI they'll probably be able to get rid of the another 15%.

striderpunk
02-27-2017, 09:18 PM

Right now I would guess if companies really wanted to they could finish automating and get rid of 80% of the jobs out there.
Another 10 ten years with leaps in AI they'll probably be able to get rid of the another 15%.
Honestly, a Universal Base Income is being g discussed but in reality we're just going to see tech jobs as the new blue collar gigs in thirty years. I mean shit, you basically need an IT degree to be an auto mechanic now. In time it will only get worse. But there is little hope for manufacturing unless we start consciously engineering in a need for people.

SteveNK
02-28-2017, 01:27 AM

People have been worrying about this since the spinning jenny. What surprises every generation is that this hasn't happened to them, but they're still always sure it will happen to the next.

Industries change, different jobs are created, cycle continues.

LoneSage
02-28-2017, 03:50 AM
holy shit wasabi is deconstructing

Evil Wasabi
02-28-2017, 09:02 AM
Fuck off with that bullshit, Charles.

I don't like Trump, but he will never be as evil or conniving as that old witch. Is he a corrupt businessman? Probably. Most likely even. But I'd take a shit businessman over a corrupt career politician, someone who was proven a liar again and again for the past few decades, any day.

This race baiting crap? Shia Muslims (the ones without real terror ties, unlike the untouchable Wahhabi Saudis who have paid for every attack on America) are being rejected despite having valid visas - they paid to go through the entire visa process legally, and your guy Trump has targeted them. He has ordered ICE to raid schools, hospitals, and anywhere that brown people might be seen, to deport those brown people without papers, and his initiative appears, at best, ethnic cleansing. And when Srinivas Kuchibhotla was shot dead by a white supremacist, just like you, because he thought Srinivas and his friend were Iranian - your white pedophile president didn't say a word to condemn it. You're on the side of oppression, hatred, and bigotry, Jordan. And don't forget his rescission of the transgender protections for children.

Trump isn't upholding the law, or enforcing the law. He's enforcing certain laws while ignoring and violating a slew of other laws - the first amendment establishment clause and the fourth amendment search and seizure stand out the most to me, as the separation of church and state and the right to privacy were always paramount in what made America such a great country.

You voted to destroy that. And for that, Fuck you. Fuck you for voting for a police state. Fuck you for voting for fear. Fuck you for voting for hatred, you tiny insignificant shithead.

Sylvie
02-28-2017, 09:06 AM
And don't forget his rescission of the transgender protections for children.
hearing this news defeated me so much. when i heard it, i was already feeling really down, and it fucked me up and upset me so much to think about the lack of progress where we still would leave trans* kids in the hands of red states. if i were given that opportunity when I was a child it would have saved me from so much stuff I shouldn't have ever had to go through. So it made me cry, yeah, it was really upsetting.

FilthyRear
02-28-2017, 09:06 AM
Trump isn't upholding the law, or enforcing the law. He's enforcing certain laws while ignoring and violating a slew of other laws - the first amendment establishment clause and the fourth amendment search and seizure stand out the most to me, as the separation of church and state and the right to privacy were always paramount in what made America such a great country.

True.

smokehouse
02-28-2017, 09:14 AM
This race baiting crap? Shia Muslims (the ones without real terror ties, unlike the untouchable Wahhabi Saudis who have paid for every attack on America) are being rejected despite having valid visas - they paid to go through the entire visa process legally, and your guy Trump has targeted them. He has ordered ICE to raid schools, hospitals, and anywhere that brown people might be seen, to deport those brown people without papers, and his initiative appears, at best, ethnic cleansing. And when Srinivas Kuchibhotla was shot dead by a white supremacist, just like you, because he thought Srinivas and his friend were Iranian - your white pedophile president didn't say a word to condemn it. You're on the side of oppression, hatred, and bigotry, Jordan. And don't forget his rescission of the transgender protections for children.

You voted to destroy that. And for that, Fuck you. Fuck you for voting for a police state. Fuck you for voting for fear. Fuck you for voting for hatred, you tiny insignificant shithead.

I'm guessing I'm going to get a strong tongue lashing for this...but here goes.

First off, the constitution and the bill of rights only applies to US citizens, not "everyman". Anyone here illegally does not get automatic constitutional rights because they simply have air in their lungs. Call it ethnic cleansing all you like, it doesn't make it so. In this country, we have a immigration problem that is a vast majority comprised of Mexicans. That's not being racist (and since when is a nationality a "race"?), that's stating a fact. We don't have a massive problem with Canadians here illegally, or Japanese here illegally...no, it's with Mexicans here illegally.

Second, Trump is enforcing laws...sometimes it takes drastic means to do that, especially when the problem has mostly been ignored for decades. We've had politicians in the past that have allowed this to get out of hand. When Bill Clinton was saying this shit was out of hand back in the mid 90's, how would you describe it now?

I've said it all along...ignoring the laws, or getting pissed when other enforce these laws is not the answer, changing the laws is the answer.

I've long said I'm for the complete legalization for drugs. This belief does not make me cry constitutional foul when the cops kick in the front door of a family home because the dad has 25lbs of meth in his bedroom. Lives are wrecked, people go to jail, kid gets caught in the crossfire...this is how it works when criminal laws are enforced. I don't agree with it, I feel drugs should be regulated and decriminalized...but at the moment, this is still not the law of the land.

LoneSage
02-28-2017, 09:32 AM
smoke I don't think you quite grasp the situation with visa holders being denied entry to America

SML
02-28-2017, 09:33 AM
Illegal immigrants do have constitutional rights, including due process rights. There is room for debate about the contexts in which those rights and protections apply, but it's incorrect to say they don't exist.

FilthyRear
02-28-2017, 09:33 AM

First off, the constitution and the bill of rights only applies to US citizens, not "everyman". Anyone here illegally does not get automatic constitutional rights because they simply have air in their lungs. Call it ethnic cleansing all you like, it doesn't make it so. In this country, we have a immigration problem that is a vast majority comprised of Mexicans. That's not being racist (and since when is a nationality a "race"?), that's stating a fact. We don't have a massive problem with Canadians here illegally, or Japanese here illegally...no, it's with Mexicans here illegally.

Second, Trump is enforcing laws...sometimes it takes drastic means to do that, especially when the problem has mostly been ignored for decades. We've had politicians in the past that have allowed this to get out of hand. When Bill Clinton was saying this shit was out of hand back in the mid 90's, how would you describe it now?

I've said it all along...ignoring the laws, or getting pissed when other enforce these laws is not the answer, changing the laws is the answer.

I've long said I'm for the complete legalization for drugs. This belief does not make me cry constitutional foul when the cops kick in the front door of a family home because the dad has 25lbs of meth in his bedroom. Lives are wrecked, people go to jail, kid gets caught in the crossfire...this is how it works when criminal laws are enforced. I don't agree with it, I feel drugs should be regulated and decriminalized...but at the moment, this is still not the law of the land.

You realize that Trump and Bannon hate people like you, right? People that identify as "trans", like you so often like to do?

If it were up to them, they'd put someone like you into the archaic institution of shock therapy to "shock the sissy out of you."

I love when people say "Mexicans/illegals are taking all our jobs!" Nigga, I don't see you lining up for landscaping/roofing/manual labor jobs that these people are "Stealing" from you. The work is there, you don't want it, someone's got to do it, and the US CITIZENS THAT HIRE THEM KNOW THEY CAN PAY THEM SHIT WAGES WHEN THE OTHER OPTION FOR THEM IS TO GET TURNED IN AND DEPORTED. When that happens, the US CITIZENS THAT HIRE THEM JUST FIND MORE TO DO IT FOR LESS MONEY.

But I guess that old witch Clinton was more of a danger to our civil liberties and freedom and 'murica than Trump and his cabinet full of millionaires and executives and racist nationalist advisers, amiright?

"Lesser of 2 evils", right smokes?

smokehouse
02-28-2017, 09:44 AM
You realize that Trump and Bannon hate people like you, right? People that identify as "trans", like you so often like to do?

If it were up to them, they'd put someone like you into the archaic institution of shock therapy to "shock the sissy out of you."

I love when people say "Mexicans/illegals are taking all our jobs!" Nigga, I don't see you lining up for landscaping/roofing/manual labor jobs that these people are "Stealing" from you. The work is there, you don't want it, someone's got to do it, and the US CITIZENS THAT HIRE THEM KNOW THEY CAN PAY THEM SHIT WAGES WHEN THE OTHER OPTION FOR THEM IS TO GET TURNED IN AND DEPORTED. When that happens, the US CITIZENS THAT HIRE THEM JUST FIND MORE TO DO IT FOR LESS MONEY.

But I guess that old witch Clinton was more of a danger to our civil liberties and freedom and 'murica than Trump and his cabinet full of millionaires and executives and racist nationalist advisers, amiright?

"Lesser of 2 evils", right smokes?

If you notice, I was addressing one topic and one topic only. This is far too large of an issue for blanket statements. I'm not addressing gay rights, or civil rights, or class rights, or race rights...I was specifically addressing one thing.

I've never claimed that people are taking other's jobs, nor have I used that as some sort of proof of my stance. I'm stating this, is a person here illegally? Yes/no. Are they a US citizen, yes/no. This is a simple set of questions. I don't care what they're doing while they're here, they're breaking a law by being here. No emotion needed.

A person running a small business, a business that employs other people. A persona with a home, and bills, and a family....that juuust happens to be dealing coke on the side is still committing a current crime. It's a yes/no thing. Giving this person a break because their business will fail, people will lose their jobs, and their families will be broken is not how it works. That's emotion based, and it's not how anyone can run a country.

I've said it again, and again, and again...and people just keep talking around it. If the laws are fucked, change the laws. Not enforcing them, or chucking how we "feel" about them in the mix is the wrong answer.

There's plenty about this administration that I do not agree with...yes, including Pence and his absolutely absurd stance on LGBT rights. Enforcement of immigration laws and the deportation of illegal immigrants have nothing to do with that subject.

ki_atsushi
02-28-2017, 10:23 AM
This race baiting crap? Shia Muslims (the ones without real terror ties, unlike the untouchable Wahhabi Saudis who have paid for every attack on America) are being rejected despite having valid visas - they paid to go through the entire visa process legally, and your guy Trump has targeted them. He has ordered ICE to raid schools, hospitals, and anywhere that brown people might be seen, to deport those brown people without papers, and his initiative appears, at best, ethnic cleansing.

Come on man, I know you're smarter than this. The travel ban is supposed to be a temporary ban, but here we are not even 2 months in to Trump's presidency and people are acting like it's the end of the world.

And the deportations? You said it yourself, these are people that are here without "papers". Don't give me that bullshit about the 4th amendment, I know you're well aware that these people are served warrants for their arrests.

Ethnic cleansing my ass. You're so full of shit. Whiny, emotional (not rational) shit.

And when Srinivas Kuchibhotla was shot dead by a white supremacist, just like you, because he thought Srinivas and his friend were Iranian - your white pedophile president didn't say a word to condemn it. You're on the side of oppression, hatred, and bigotry, Jordan. And don't forget his rescission of the transgender protections for children.

I'm 100% sure that piece of shit that shot those Indian guys had no clue and didn't care whether they came from Iran, Syria, or even fucking England for that matter. He shot them because he was so fucking stupid he thought they were MUSLIM.

I voted to keep this country safe, nothing more. Shame on you for telling me what my motivations are, you don't know me. Listen here, cocksucker, calling me a white supremacist doesn't make it fucking so, so fuck you!

Rot
02-28-2017, 10:39 AM
OK OK...

Politics, Religion... sex...e tc etc.. tear the forum apart....

Member on member beatings... some words said... some harsh viewpoints... etc etc...

This is a secondary War Room and say what you like... but here's something to consider... I've known a a lot of you a LONG time...

And there's one thng I know about Wasabi... he likes to argue... BUT only upto a certain point... You guys need to understand where the lines are...

It's that stage where I start to think... Wasabi is getting "annoyed"...

xROTx

PS. It's UPTO you guys to decide for yourselves... but I have no beef in this forum... and I do NOT reverse decisions without permission from the guy that did it...

norton9478
02-28-2017, 10:45 AM

First off, the constitution and the bill of rights only applies to US citizens, not "everyman".

This is wrong in a hundred different ways.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights only mention citizens in a very small number of instances (like voting).

Things like Search and Seizure, Detainment and Equal Protection is afforded to citizens and non citizens alike.

FilthyRear
02-28-2017, 11:19 AM
If you notice, I was addressing one topic and one topic only. This is far too large of an issue for blanket statements. I'm not addressing gay rights, or civil rights, or class rights, or race rights...I was specifically addressing one thing.

I've never claimed that people are taking other's jobs, nor have I used that as some sort of proof of my stance. I'm stating this, is a person here illegally? Yes/no. Are they a US citizen, yes/no. This is a simple set of questions. I don't care what they're doing while they're here, they're breaking a law by being here. No emotion needed.

A person running a small business, a business that employs other people. A persona with a home, and bills, and a family....that juuust happens to be dealing coke on the side is still committing a current crime. It's a yes/no thing. Giving this person a break because their business will fail, people will lose their jobs, and their families will be broken is not how it works. That's emotion based, and it's not how anyone can run a country.

I've said it again, and again, and again...and people just keep talking around it. If the laws are fucked, change the laws. Not enforcing them, or chucking how we "feel" about them in the mix is the wrong answer.

There's plenty about this administration that I do not agree with...yes, including Pence and his absolutely absurd stance on LGBT rights. Enforcement of immigration laws and the deportation of illegal immigrants have nothing to do with that subject.

I didn't say "Pence." I said "Trump and Bannon." They're just as bad, but they're not open about it like Pence.

OK. You say that "a vast majority" of illegals is "comprised of Mexicans."

How does denying entry to to the US to people coming from 7 Middle Eastern countries help shore up the hemmoraging of our southern border?

You realize that this soultion to the Mexican problem (i.e. the wall) is essentially going to come out of YOUR pocket? Mexico isn't paying SHIT for this. They'll be laughing their asses off when we build a 10 foot wall, and they start buying 11 foot ladders. US business owners are STILL going to hire illegals because it's cheap labor. Like I said, you're not going to clean someone's house, or landscape someone else's lawn, or climb onto someones roof in the middle of summer. I haven't heard Trump saying he's going after them (the US business owners)when the "bad dudes" get tossed out on their asses.

Yeah, the "laws" are BEYOND fucked - they always have been. This administration has shown no signs of changing that anytime soon. Trump and Bannon are making sure that the rich people get to keep their money, poor people have less money, anyone that's not either a man or a woman or white is ostrasized and marginalized, and that the moslums stay in muzzie land.

In this administrations "perfect world", they would have no laws that protect the "special snowflakes" like you.

smokehouse
02-28-2017, 11:22 AM
This is wrong in a hundred different ways.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights only mention citizens in a very small number of instances (like voting).

Things like Search and Seizure, Detainment and Equal Protection is afforded to citizens and non citizens alike.

Maybe you should study things a bit more before making that kind of statement. First off, there is administrative law and criminal law...and how the constitution applies to them. Deportation is handled under administrative law.

This has long been a grey area...its such a grey area, the courts cannot even totally figure out if the constitution applies for US citizens off of US soil:

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2015/10/constitution-check-do-individual-rights-stop-at-the-u-s-border/

smokehouse
02-28-2017, 11:30 AM
I didn't say "Pence." I said "Trump and Bannon." They're just as bad, but they're not open about it like Pence.

OK. You say that "a vast majority" of illegals is "comprised of Mexicans."

How does denying entry to to the US to people coming from 7 Middle Eastern countries help shore up the hemmoraging of our southern border?

You realize that this soultion to the Mexican problem (i.e. the wall) is essentially going to come out of YOUR pocket? Mexico isn't paying SHIT for this. They'll be laughing their asses off when we build a 10 foot wall, and they start buying 11 foot ladders. US business owners are STILL going to hire illegals because it's cheap labor. Like I said, you're not going to clean someone's house, or landscape someone else's lawn, or climb onto someones roof in the middle of summer. I haven't heard Trump saying he's going after them (the US business owners)when the "bad dudes" get tossed out on their asses.

Yeah, the "laws" are BEYOND fucked - they always have been. This administration has shown no signs of changing that anytime soon. Trump and Bannon are making sure that the rich people get to keep their money, poor people have less money, anyone that's not either a man or a woman or white is ostrasized and marginalized, and that the moslums stay in muzzie land.

In this administrations "perfect world", they would have no laws that protect the "special snowflakes" like you.

*EDIT*

You know, I have to stop my end of this. I like many of you here and this hasn't been healthy.

Few of us here really want bad things to happen to people. There's no point in chucking accusations around in some shit attempt to drag people into conversations like this.

If I've insulted any of you here, I apologize. I'm going to do my best to not do it again.

SteveNK
02-28-2017, 11:50 AM
*EDIT*

You know, I have to stop my end of this. I like many of you here and this hasn't been healthy.

Few of us here really want bad things to happen to people. There's no point in chucking accusations around in some shit attempt to drag people into conversations like this.

If I've insulted any of you here, I apologize. I'm going to do my best to not do it again.

The standard argument would be that the debt is serviceable and the boat isn't overloaded, I would guess. I.e. that it's not a fact.

Evil Wasabi
02-28-2017, 12:30 PM
Come on man, I know you're smarter than this. The travel ban is supposed to be a temporary ban, but here we are not even 2 months in to Trump's presidency and people are acting like it's the end of the world.

And the deportations? You said it yourself, these are people that are here without "papers". Don't give me that bullshit about the 4th amendment, I know you're well aware that these people are served warrants for their arrests.

Ethnic cleansing my ass. You're so full of shit. Whiny, emotional (not rational) shit.

I'm 100% sure that piece of shit that shot those Indian guys had no clue and didn't care whether they came from Iran, Syria, or even fucking England for that matter. He shot them because he was so fucking stupid he thought they were MUSLIM.

I voted to keep this country safe, nothing more. Shame on you for telling me what my motivations are, you don't know me. Listen here, cocksucker, calling me a white supremacist doesn't make it fucking so, so fuck you!

Shame on you for letting fear and ignorance control you, you fucking lonely undesirable racist piece of shit. You think I'm being irrational, when you claim you voted to make America safer. Go fuck yourself. This country has never been less safe than when your shitheaded vote was counted.

According to statements from the shooter, Srinivas was killed because he thought he was Iranian. But sure, claiming he thought he was Muslim is somehow better, you ignorant miscarriage. Where do you think the hatred and fear of Muslims or even Iranians comes from? It comes from the white supremacists that run the GOP. Eat a bag of herpes dicks. I hope your mom gets killed because someone thinks she's Muslim. And then I hope her corpse gets force fed to your dad. When you die, I pray that you remember this post, that it's your last thought.

Jibbajaba
02-28-2017, 12:47 PM
The illegal immigration "problem" is just the latest misdirection being used by the right. It blows my mind how genuinely dumb some people are. Politicians wave something shiny in front of your face to distract you while reaching into your pocket, and you stand there glassy-eyed with a little bit of drool escaping from the side of your mouth. You know who steals your money? Rich people. Not gays, not "abortionists", and not Mexicans. Wake the fuck up.

As filthy said, these "bad hombres" are the ones coming in to this country doing the jobs that we refuse to do, and the same people complaining about illegals stealing jobs will be complaining again when the price of food goes up if Trump starts deporting everyone. What's the *actual* problem with illegals? And I don't mean that they broke the law by coming here, I mean from a practical sense what's the problem with them being here? I'd like someone to post some concrete data on just how much of a drain they are on the system, while taking into account just how important they are to our economy. My wife came here illegally and I can guarantee you that she has done more with her life and contributed more to OUR society than your average MAGA hat-wearing mouth-breather has.

And who gives a fuck if the travel ban is temporary or permanent? How does that make it better? I honestly don't understand what vision some people have for this country if they can not only stand idly by while the basic principles on which the US was founded are eroded, but can actually speak in support of those changes. I understand that we have a lot of people here who lean conservative, but for fucks sake raise your standards a little bit. It's OK to admit that Trump is a fucking train wreck and that our country is on the wrong course without it meaning that you're turning into a "libtard".

striderpunk
02-28-2017, 01:41 PM
It's amazing how the party of "liberty" is totally OK with turning the US into a "papers please" police state. You support a team, you're rooting for laundry not a country. You're literally saying that people who look "illegal" don't have rights (which is basically saying profile the fuck out of brown people).

Doubling down on this shit with the return of stop and frisk. If you're not purebred Aryan stock the Repubs want to shake you down and throw you into a for profit jail. Or deport you. Understand that this "papers please" approach is oppressive. It creates a culture of fear where specific groups of people are being legitimately targeted. Be it Muslims, Hispanics, Black people, Trans people. And it's OK, because it's a Republican.

If my caramel skinned afrotastic mulatto ass gets killed behind this shit I am going to haunt the living shit out of Ki and Smoke.

Rot
02-28-2017, 01:46 PM
Don't blame me if some of you fooks happen to get perma "inconvenienced..."...

I did try and tell you...

xROTx

SML
02-28-2017, 02:17 PM
Maybe you should study things a bit more before making that kind of statement. First off, there is administrative law and criminal law...and how the constitution applies to them. Deportation is handled under administrative law.

This has long been a grey area...its such a grey area, the courts cannot even totally figure out if the constitution applies for US citizens off of US soil:

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2015/10/constitution-check-do-individual-rights-stop-at-the-u-s-border/

Just so long as we don't get confused about administrative and criminal law when it's convenient, e.g., people asserting that illegal immigrants are de facto criminals, when that's literally not the case.

FilthyRear
02-28-2017, 02:20 PM
If my caramel skinned afrotastic mulatto ass gets killed behind this shit I am going to haunt the living shit out of Ki and Smoke.

lol

Evil Wasabi
02-28-2017, 02:27 PM
How long did it take for Trump to condemn the bomb threats on synagogues? Has he even condemned the vandalism of Jewish cemeteries?

When the issue was broached in a press conference, Trump went off the rails and spun the story to be about him. That's the fucking idiot that represents people like Ki Atsushi. He thinks he's safe, as long as brown people live in fear.

K_K
02-28-2017, 02:37 PM
Best part is: they're getting white people now too. There was a large influx of immigrants going to American from Ireland in the 1970s and 80s. These people had no intention of coming back. Often many of them settled down, got married, had kids, bought houses, and are now Kind of long in the tooth. They're beginning to get deported. 30 years after the fact. A friend of mine in work had his aunt show up the other day. 25 years living in Florida. She said her door was knocked on, she was detained with lots of other folks (mostly non white as most racist systems go) and she met one other English speaking person. An English fella who had been living in Florida as well. Two of them being sent back as if it were the done thing. Their spouses, kids, grandkids (in the case of the English guy) left in the states and them being told that the party is over and it's time to go.

These aren't people who hopped the border and came to rape your precious, white, children. These are people who came over on visas, got jobs, got married, lived their lives, some are retired and living on pensions. Some have grand kids. Homeowners, tax payers. Most illegal immigrants have been here for some time. If you look at the numbers they actually started dropping off in 2009. And haven't really climbed back up. A lot of these people are long settled in America. And had no intention of doing more than working a job, and keeping their heads down. This kind of mass deportation doesn't get rid of "bad hombres" it tears families apart.

My mother came to America from Cuba in 1970. She had a green card, a visa, all the papers she needed. Those lapsed by 1975 or so. She graduated the university of Texas in 1984. Had me in 86. She's been a nurse for 30 years. Her legality is sorted now yes. She has a passport and all. But for a long part of my life she would have been considered a resident alien, and illegal immigrant. She never had an intention of returning to Cuba, her family back there all left in the 60s and 70s too. She is someone who if she hadn't gotten her citizenship could potentially be targeted by these round ups of people. Also I know Cubans have a special amnesty situation. But I often think what if she were Jamaican (her mother was) She could be thrown out of the country in a heartbeat and sent to live in a shithole for doing nothing more than working hard, and being an honest, taxpaying, resident. I guess when you have that thought in your mind you tend to have a personal stake in this ethnic cleansing that is going on now.

This isn't beneficial to anyone. It's not protecting American jobs. It's the same fear mongering Hoover did in the 30s about Mexican workers during the depression. Deported them, took heat off himself, acted like some big hero, and ruined a lot of families in the process. Same shit happens today. And the facilitators of this the people who voted for this lunatic either don't see history repeating itself. Or just don't care. Who knows though? With them deporting white people too it's only a matter of time until white folks start to get worried.

To have aligned yourself with such a blatant racist and villainous bigot. That's got to be a damnable offence.

SML
02-28-2017, 02:37 PM
Just so long as we don't get confused about administrative and criminal law when it's convenient, e.g., people asserting that illegal immigrants are de facto criminals, when that's literally not the case.

I mean, I'm not sure that people who howl about city police forces declining to enforce federal administrative law, in order to improve their ability to conduct criminal investigations, are clear on these distinctions.

Viewpoint
02-28-2017, 02:40 PM
OK OK...

Politics, Religion... sex...e tc etc.. tear the forum apart....

Member on member beatings... some words said... some harsh viewpoints... etc etc...

This is a secondary War Room and say what you like... but here's something to consider... I've known a a lot of you a LONG time...

And there's one thng I know about Wasabi... he likes to argue... BUT only upto a certain point... You guys need to understand where the lines are...

It's that stage where I start to think... Wasabi is getting "annoyed"...

I seriously just feel after reading charlie's posts that he's straight up trolling the fuck out of all of you...

FilthyRear
02-28-2017, 03:07 PM
To have aligned yourself with such a blatant racist and villainous bigot. That's got to be a damnable offence.

"Lesser of 2 evils" doh

Xavier
02-28-2017, 03:33 PM
smoke I don't think you quite grasp the situation with visa holders being denied entry to America

There's illegal aliens, illegal alien felons, people with work visas, residents, citizens and naturalized citizens.
Everybody is getting deported right now or barred from entry.
If I accidentally got deported (Born in East L.A style) I'd be on every news channel talking mad shit.

Rot
02-28-2017, 03:42 PM
I seriously just feel after reading charlie's posts that he's straight up trolling the fuck out of all of you...

BonusBum man...

I wouldn't even bother posting if I didn't think that some of our memberbase were seriously misjudging the situ...

PERSONALLY.... this forum is Chaz's to control... and as you know... Chaz is well.... Chaz...

xROTx

PS. You know when I "ask" a member to play ball... well... You have to know the guy who's willing to go nuclear on you...

Do I bluff? Does Wasabi Bluff?... think on it...

SteveNK
02-28-2017, 03:56 PM

I laugh at your empty threats

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?270162-Ghosts-and-magic-aren-t-real

norton9478
02-28-2017, 03:56 PM

Thanks for the lesson in things I already know.

Evil Wasabi
02-28-2017, 04:20 PM

I would seriously throat punch anyone who voted for Trump.

ki_atsushi
02-28-2017, 06:10 PM

You'd break your little limp wrist.

And don't forget, you lose the argument when you resort to violence.

LWK
02-28-2017, 06:14 PM
hot in hereeee

Sylvie
02-28-2017, 07:00 PM
You'd break your little limp wrist.

And don't forget, you lose the argument when you resort to violence.

post pics of your manly fist, and plane ticket

bartre
02-28-2017, 07:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ey1LJwvl.jpg

Viewpoint
02-28-2017, 09:15 PM

lol...

SpamYouToDeath
02-28-2017, 09:16 PM
I voted to keep this country safe, nothing more.

Safe from whom?

Xavier
02-28-2017, 09:35 PM
Honestly, a Universal Base Income is being g discussed but in reality we're just going to see tech jobs as the new blue collar gigs in thirty years. I mean shit, you basically need an IT degree to be an auto mechanic now. In time it will only get worse. But there is little hope for manufacturing unless we start consciously engineering in a need for people.

People have been worrying about this since the spinning jenny. What surprises every generation is that this hasn't happened to them, but they're still always sure it will happen to the next.

Industries change, different jobs are created, cycle continues.

Started a factory job today.
Looks like most of my job will be supervising a machine working.
I might also have to do some dispersion and disposal of chemicals and materials, janitorial type stuff and preventative maintenance.
Main thing though looks like making sure your station doesn't blow up and shut it down if it does.

striderpunk
02-28-2017, 10:34 PM
Started a factory job today.
Looks like most of my job will be supervising a machine working.
I might also have to do some dispersion and disposal of chemicals and materials, janitorial type stuff and preventative maintenance.
Main thing though looks like making sure your station doesn't blow up and shut it down if it does.
Yeah man, gone are the days of Rosie the Riveter. Johnny 5 don't give a fuck bout us lol.

Xavier
02-28-2017, 10:42 PM
All countries besides USA enforce immigration laws. Shit, I wanted to stay in Japan during and after my HS senior yrs., but.... had to leave after my student visa ran out & shit hit the fan on my ass skipping classes. Oh shit, 3-5 yrs. jail time in MEXICO if I stay illegally.... REALLY??? Every other country enforces borders. Oh shit, I happen to be a low caste "blue collar worker," never graduated university=unskilled laborer owing 70k+ student loans, equating to a total fuck up, who can't illegally immigrate from the USA????????? Canada won't take me either???? I'm so white! But Jose Vargas and 11 million criminals are Americans all of a fkn' sudden, like my poppop that fought the German Nazis and so many others that died in my family, in WWII. F' that shit. F' low wages and skills being passed to illegals. F' that Hillbot poster fag in this thread: NORTON 5738 needs a straight ticket to THX1138 bitch. Fuck all neo geo Hillbots. Fuck Hillbots. Fuck Democrats. Fuck Illegal immigration.

Tonk knows cuz he from Youngstown like my Grandpa who fought WWII and worked in the steel mills. They closed the steel mills. They brought NAFTA. They brought cheap labor=illegals can get driver's licenses, LOFL! Fuck you Hillbots, fuck you Obama, fuck you Bastards. No other country allows this shit. Only cubicle working peter pan types, would allow this shit.

Broman you need to jackoff about 4x take some Valium and chase it with a bottle of champagne.

Xavier
02-28-2017, 10:50 PM
You probably need to be deported Xavier.

Like I just said earlier, deport my ass you won't hear the end of it.

SpamYouToDeath
02-28-2017, 10:59 PM
Holy shit, so for the record, you are admitting you are an illegal alien of the United States of America?
Fucking bastard.

Sylvie
02-28-2017, 11:20 PM
Holy shit, so for the record, you are admitting you are an illegal alien of the United States of America?
Fucking bastard.
Like this guy:http://i.imgur.com/uOwlVsr.jpg
Shit's got to stop.
You guys can't keep just taking.
I'm 40. Wanted to immigrate from the USA all my life, NEVER COULD.
THE FREE RIDE on the working class of the United States ends now.
CRIMINALS.
settle down beavis and then maybe kill yourself, you fucking retared knuckle-walking gorilla?

Sylvie
02-28-2017, 11:33 PM
Gorilla? WTF you talking about, "girl?!?!"
I got a problem w/ fkn' ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
Now, I've liked your retarded posts till' this very point, but now I am assuming, you have little respect for LAW and mother fucking order???

EDIT: Hmmmm..... making me think, you might be a dreamer, too, Sylvie???

look at you losing your temper

EDIT: is this a joke because i have never respected the law or the mother fuckng order

Sylvie
02-28-2017, 11:42 PM
Girl, OK, 40 NOW, read the Anarchist Cookbook when I was 13, Dead Kennedys were good as well as the Dead Milkmen: I'm gonna tell you straight:
Aint' loss of of temper, I love breaking some rules, especially screaming as I do in front of NSA and government building installations here and there, time and again...
But, illegal immigration, really??????? Fuck that shit. EDIT: You got to be fucking kidding me.

so in other words you're just a washed up pussy who used to hormonally associate with rock and roll music

cool

i'm 24 and im gonna give it to you straight: i've done much worse than listen to a fucking punk rock record. i couldn't give a fuck if i'm surrounded by immigrants and i don't give a shit how they got here either

gum_drops
03-01-2017, 12:13 AM
What were you studying in Japan and why were you skipping class so often?

Xavier
03-01-2017, 12:28 AM
Fucking bastard.
Like this guy:http://i.imgur.com/uOwlVsr.jpg
Shit's got to stop.
You guys can't keep just taking.
I'm 40. Wanted to immigrate from the USA all my life, NEVER COULD.
THE FREE RIDE on the working class of the United States ends now.
CRIMINALS.

Ya ya I'm an illegal.
No really if your in the wrong place at the wrong time it doesn't matter what your status is or where your from, ICE is gonna drop you off in Mexico.

Sylvie
03-01-2017, 12:35 AM
oh my god lol i think you care about me more than i do. your description of my job as a porn star is the best i've heard yet.

Sylvie
03-01-2017, 12:53 AM
supergrafx: i just released a solo vid, all edited by me. its $20. you're clearly a fan, so hit me up, maybe I can do $15

Xavier
03-01-2017, 01:07 AM
Where are you located?
Downtown Fort Wayne Indiana

norton9478
03-01-2017, 01:07 AM
Tonk knows cuz he from Youngstown like my Grandpa who fought WWII and worked in the steel mills. They closed the steel mills. They brought NAFTA. They brought cheap labor=illegals can get driver's licenses, LOFL! Fuck you Hillbots, fuck you Obama, fuck you Bastards. No other country allows this shit. Only cubicle working peter pan types, would allow this shit.

Actually, the republicans voted for NAFTA, the democrats voted against it.

norton9478
03-01-2017, 01:10 AM
All countries besides USA enforce immigration laws. Shit, I wanted to stay in Japan during and after my HS senior yrs., but.... had to leave after my student visa ran out & shit hit the fan on my ass skipping classes. Oh shit, 3-5 yrs. jail time in MEXICO if I stay illegally.... REALLY??? Every other country enforces borders. Oh shit, I happen to be a low caste "blue collar worker," never graduated university=unskilled laborer owing 70k+ student loans, equating to a total fuck up, who can't illegally immigrate from the USA????????? Canada won't take me either???? I'm so white! But Jose Vargas and 11 million criminals are Americans all of a fkn' sudden, like my poppop that fought the German Nazis and so many others that died in my family, in WWII. F' that shit. F' low wages and skills being passed to illegals. F' that Hillbot poster fag in this thread: NORTON 5738 needs a straight ticket to THX1138 bitch. Fuck all neo geo Hillbots. Fuck Hillbots. Fuck Democrats. Fuck Illegal immigration.

I'm 40 now, so it's been a long time ago.
Spent senior year in HS at Odawara HS in Japan.
I was skipping classes because my exchange school, was in exams for college and really when I was in class, everyone was studying for exams....
I couldn't learn anything and probably would have been a menace for others of my class that were trying to study for the exams in their final year of HS.
It sucked. I ended up just showing up at the bell rings (exactly like the ones in MUCHI MUCHI PORK) and then, walking into town, mostly going to local malls, looking at games, old people selling fish and candy, looking angry at me like I dropped the Atomic Bombs.... and girls in department stores. ALSO=Drinking, trying to meet older women, hanging w/ bad non-studious kids aka 'Yankis.'
Many regrets, I wish I could have stayed in Japan, but really, my peers at the good public hs veering to take on entrance exams to the likes of Tokyo University, had to study for college entry exams instead of deal w/ the prop gaijin student. Wanted to stay, but Japan enforces borders and shit.

If it makes you feel any better, Japan's economy has been sluggish for going on 25 years. Mostly because of their immigration policy.

Sylvie
03-01-2017, 01:16 AM
Hell no!
Although life has thrown a shitty curve to thy noggin', &probably I have no one but myself to blame.....
I shall' not sucCUM to your proselytizing thy self to a mere video of such perhaps, ejaculation, for me to pay, you???. Plus, I could never ejaculate at such a thing. Perhaps you, body and flesh=REAL DEAL, maybe, as gross as that may sound could suffice such a a reaction, but a video??? I shall not partake in that! For your mere compensation? That's some whore shit.
You would personally have to come and give thy self, some REAL SHIT (Body&Soul), which I would of course there after, much regret, immensely.
..... you will cum, and you WILL pay for it, if you plan to have a chance to regret the real deal ever, with that body & soul (i'm rich in both departments)

Sylvie
03-01-2017, 01:37 AM
2nd in line/ (Italian and white),

you must be talking about me, i seem to only attract straight men such as yourself

LWK
03-01-2017, 02:09 AM
How lucrative is the sex trade Sylvie? On your best day from a financial perspective?

Sylvie
03-01-2017, 02:18 AM
I can survive on it and some more. It really depends on who you are and what you do. I fill some peoples' niche interests, some girls make more money because they appeal to the big picture through and through, and they get famous. I want to get famous, sure, but its going to happen my way or not at all. I will always produce and star in pornographic material even if it makes me no money because I love it, I'm good at it.

If I were an escort (which would be VERY easy to do for me) I would make tons of cash. I would easily make at least $2000 a week. Its tempting sometimes, I get propositioned for meet-ups all the time. I have my limit at prostitution, not only because its unsafe but because I honestly couldn't handle it and meet clients' needs that frequently and stay a happy/sane person.

Poppy
03-01-2017, 02:48 AM

Hahahaha

Fuck I'm glad to be smarter than you.

You are completely ignoring Charlies point about Shia vs sunni and who's doing all the terrorizing that has you little Christian ass so scared you became a trumpfaggot.

Oh its just temporary! What kind of response is that? Would you be happier if Saudi Arabia was the only country banned? I would. Fucking sheep like you make me sick.

SML
03-01-2017, 05:49 AM
Hell no!
Although life has thrown a shitty curve to thy noggin', &probably I have no one but myself to blame.....

What happened to your noggin?

ki_atsushi
03-01-2017, 11:51 AM
Hahahaha

Fuck I'm glad to be smarter than you.

You are completely ignoring Charlies point about Shia vs sunni and who's doing all the terrorizing that has you little Christian ass so scared you became a trumpfaggot.

Oh its just temporary! What kind of response is that? Would you be happier if Saudi Arabia was the only country banned? I would. Fucking sheep like you make me sick.

So, regurgitating liberal media talking points makes you smart? Noted. :rolleyes:

Fuck off, you lemming.

striderpunk
03-01-2017, 01:33 PM
So, regurgitating liberal media talking points makes you smart? Noted. :rolleyes:

Fuck off, you lemming.
Claims opponent is a lemming who regurgitates talking points.... While regurgitating a right wing talking point. Come on homie, you're better than that. Don't play yourself.

Evil Wasabi
03-01-2017, 01:41 PM

Fuck off, you lemming.

Back to your cave, you primitive monkey. Go iron your klan dress.

ki_atsushi
03-01-2017, 09:17 PM
Claims opponent is a lemming who regurgitates talking points.... While regurgitating a right wing talking point. Come on homie, you're better than that. Don't play yourself.

Hey, I wasn't the one claiming I was smarter than anyone else.

Sylvie
03-01-2017, 09:23 PM
Hey, I wasn't the one claiming I was smarter than anyone else.
yeah but you kind of said you were better than everyone specifically Poppy on an even more ridiculous level by telling him he was going to burn in hell for living in the fast lane or whatever.

ki_atsushi
03-01-2017, 09:44 PM
yeah but you kind of said you were better than everyone specifically Poppy on an even more ridiculous level by telling him he was going to burn in hell for living in the fast lane or whatever.

Careful, you're putting words in my mouth. I didn't say I was better than anyone AT ALL. And most of that shit I said to Poppy was just to rile him up because he was being a fucking dick. And it worked. :smirk:

Sylvie
03-01-2017, 09:50 PM
Careful, you're putting words in my mouth. I didn't say I was better than anyone AT ALL. And most of that shit I said to Poppy was just to rile him up because he was being a fucking dick. And it worked. :smirk:
no like what i mean is you don't have to say you're better than people when you choose to more or less say "you're going to burn in hell you degenerate skiing fuck"

and like yeah okay you were just kidding cool totallly yeah.

ki_atsushi
03-01-2017, 09:57 PM
no like what i mean is you don't have to say you're better than people when you choose to more or less say "you're going to burn in hell you degenerate skiing fuck"

and like yeah okay you were just kidding cool totally yeah.

Do you read English? I didn't say I was kidding...

Sylvie
03-01-2017, 11:05 PM
so did you "say it just to piss Poppy off" or did you say it because you believe it? If both, the existence of the latter makes my observation perfectly valid and its lame to cushion the shit you said to someone after you're being scrutinized for it. be more like supergrafx, that dude believes in himself.

ki_atsushi
03-02-2017, 12:28 AM
so did you "say it just to piss Poppy off" or did you say it because you believe it? If both, the existence of the latter makes my observation perfectly valid and its lame to cushion the shit you said to someone after you're being scrutinized for it. be more like supergrafx, that dude believes in himself.

My point was yes, I believe it, but I wouldn't have said it if he wasn't being an extreme cunt. I'm not "cushioning" anything. You were just putting words in my mouth earlier and I'm disappointed in your lack of reading comprehension.

P.S. - Supergrafx is a fucking loon

LWK
03-02-2017, 01:30 AM
ohhhh long johnsonnnnnn

oh ley live long day

johnsennn

Sylvie
03-02-2017, 02:35 AM
My point was yes, I believe it, but I wouldn't have said it if he wasn't being an extreme cunt. I'm not "cushioning" anything. You were just putting words in my mouth earlier and I'm disappointed in your lack of reading comprehension.

P.S. - Supergrafx is a fucking loon
you're not disappointed by my reading comprehension, you're just pissed off that i'm able to condense the stupid things you said into what we all know is the case in an effort to put someone down because you don't have a legitimate excuse for it. because believing in heaven and hell can sometimes be a little embarrassing, huh?

ki_atsushi
03-02-2017, 02:44 AM
you're not disappointed by my reading comprehension, you're just pissed off that i'm able to condense the stupid things you said into what we all know is the case in an effort to put someone down because you don't have a legitimate excuse for it. because believing in heaven and hell can sometimes be a little embarrassing, huh?

Not at all, but thanks for playing.

K_K
03-02-2017, 04:11 AM
I'd like to know what poppy's problem with fried chicken is. I've held it in but I gotta ask. Like did the colonel and Popeye beat you up as a kid? Is it a giant chicken from family guy situation? Or are you one of these who's all : "it's fatty and bad for you so I must hate it!" Because a little fried chicken ever so often ain't too bad. Sometimes nothing hits the spot like some fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, collards, and big red.

Is it because you're white and anything that classifies as "soul food" or "ethnic" is threatening? How deep does the fried chicken hole go pops? Did your mom date robin Williams in the 90s and you walked in on them while he was in Popeye costume giving it to her? And now that hate has spread to every Popeye related thing including fried chicken?

Sylvie
03-02-2017, 04:18 AM
i love fried chicken

Evil Wasabi
03-02-2017, 08:57 AM

Poppy riled you up. He has made your time here as unenjoyable as possible, and I will help him until you commit suicide like a weakshit little klansman. Caress your hatred, it's the only friend you have here.

FilthyRear
03-02-2017, 09:09 AM
because believing in heaven and hell can sometimes be a little embarrassing, huh?

So is religion bad around here, now?

Viewpoint
03-02-2017, 09:10 AM
Poppy riled you up. He has made your time here as unenjoyable as possible, and I will help him until you commit suicide like a weakshit little klansman. Caress your hatred, it's the only friend you have here.

hahahaha

Jibbajaba
03-02-2017, 10:01 AM
Wait, when did poopy throw shade fried chicken's way? That's crazy talk.

LWK
03-02-2017, 10:21 AM
I ate some chicken last night. It was rubbery as fuck. I tried doing it wok style with some bbq sauce and slightly burning it, but it still wasn't right. I basically copied this El Pollo Loco meal without their ridiculous pricing.

I am cheap as hell, so I like the whole reverse engineering things, but do that with basics. I hate busting my ass through a day and then when dinner comes some basic thing ruins it. I have a amazing girlfriend now though that just wants so badly to get me going with different food ideas. I love her creative energy, so maybe eating is looking up, but some whack chicken is serious shit to me, it can unwind a meal. There is so many ways to fuck up cooking chicken.

SteveNK
03-02-2017, 11:40 AM
I ate some chicken last night. It was rubbery as fuck. I tried doing it wok style with some bbq sauce and slightly burning it, but it still wasn't right. I basically copied this El Pollo Loco meal without their ridiculous pricing.

I am cheap as hell, so I like the whole reverse engineering things, but do that with basics. I hate busting my ass through a day and then when dinner comes some basic thing ruins it. I have a amazing girlfriend now though that just wants so badly to get me going with different food ideas. I love her creative energy, so maybe eating is looking up, but some whack chicken is serious shit to me, it can unwind a meal. There is so many ways to fuck up cooking chicken.

One wrong turn and chicken breast is little more than a dry-ass meat biscuit.

Thigh fillets for the win.

ki_atsushi
03-02-2017, 11:48 AM

I didn't realize you were such a scumbag, Charles. We've always been cool in the past.

You really hate me for casting a vote for Trump now? Even though I'm from California and it technically didn't count anyways?

I couldn't give a shit about Poopy, but it bums me out that you've turned on me. You riled me up more than he ever could. Whatever, I'm done arguing.

Wait, when did poopy throw shade fried chicken's way? That's crazy talk.

Because I live in a city, I'm automatically fat because I eat fried chicken. He's a fucking idiot. :lolz:

Poppy
03-02-2017, 01:53 PM

Yeah he's projecting. I'm not mad at all. I'm enjoying the shit out of this and Jordan is the one who had to defend his masturbation habits with a bible quote.

I'm going to hell! Hahahahahaha

Poppy
03-02-2017, 01:54 PM
Remember when ki posted a dick pic and then denied it was his dick? That was hilarious.

Sylvie
03-02-2017, 02:17 PM
So is religion bad around here, now?

no, but its got to be embarrassing in some degree to be the one telling others about their Christian destiny and have everyone there more or less saying you're a delusional and presumptuous weirdo. or maybe i'm just assuming this douchebag has shame, idk

ki_atsushi
03-02-2017, 03:10 PM
Yeah he's projecting. I'm not mad at all. I'm enjoying the shit out of this and Jordan is the one who had to defend his masturbation habits with a bible quote.

I'm going to hell! Hahahahahaha

I'm not projecting at all. Claim to know me all you want, but you don't. And you were the one who posted the quote, I just showed you that it was common misconception. Keep digging yourself deeper.

Remember when ki posted a dick pic and then denied it was his dick? That was hilarious.

That's because it wasn't. :smirk:

It was fun trolling LoneSage at the time. I meant to troll Wes but he didn't fall for it. Can't remember what it was all about now, but it was fun as hell.

Sylvie
03-02-2017, 03:20 PM
i wish i could post dick pics and not get banned

ki_atsushi
03-02-2017, 03:34 PM
i wish i could post dick pics and not get banned

And yet everyone here has seen your dick.

Sylvie
03-02-2017, 03:44 PM
And yet everyone here has seen your dick.
i think a lot of them are disingenuous about that, i think a handful have seen it and the rest piggyback on the idea that everyone here has seen it

ki_atsushi
03-02-2017, 03:47 PM
i think a lot of them are disingenuous about that, i think a handful have seen it and the rest piggyback on the idea that everyone here has seen it

Well, the noobs that haven't been here since about 2012 probably haven't. You're right.

Jibbajaba
03-02-2017, 03:53 PM

I have definitely seen it.

SML
03-02-2017, 04:06 PM
Trump has lied every day of his presidency so far. (https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/?tid=a_inl-amp)

Update: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/03/02/president-trump-finally-went-a-full-24-hours-with-a-false-or-misleading-claim/

K_K
03-02-2017, 04:15 PM
I have definitely seen it.

Ditto. And that isn't just a Pokemon.

Evil Wasabi
03-02-2017, 05:22 PM
I didn't realize you were such a scumbag, Charles. We've always been cool in the past.

You really hate me for casting a vote for Trump now? Even though I'm from California and it technically didn't count anyways?

I couldn't give a shit about Poopy, but it bums me out that you've turned on me. You riled me up more than he ever could. Whatever, I'm done arguing.

Because I live in a city, I'm automatically fat because I eat fried chicken. He's a fucking idiot. :lolz:

You voted for a guy who has been more about fighting Islam than protecting Americans (which include a sizable population of ethnically middle eastern people), and you voted for a party of guys like Tom Cotton and Lindsey Graham who have spent more time promoting genocide in Iran than actual measures to protect Americans from terrorism. You have voted for the party that grows terrorism (who sold the Saudis all the weapons that ended up in Isis hands? GWB). You have voted for the party that has funded the wars that caused so many refugees fleeing the Middle East. That is on you.

You say you voted to make America safe. That's like saying you went to store to buy groceries, but had your wallet stolen instead, and you're proud of it.

Sylvie
03-02-2017, 09:19 PM
If ever I had a dick pic suffice on the public domain, it would be for good measure to illicit sexual activity w/ the opposite sex who I found SEXY and wanted to CUM into.
You're are "TOTAL FAGGOT,", FAG! DIE, like other have solicited you to do, suicide will be the best way! I will say sorry if you commit suicide in a thread if you do so. And if your family sues me, I will say you were, just a bad fag.

this is some next level posting, sig worthy

norton9478
03-03-2017, 01:05 AM
Why did Borman get banned in the first place?

ki_atsushi
03-03-2017, 01:24 AM
What a fucking REAL FAG you are.
Not to mention CA flake, not even a libtard, but a GOP fag, in CA, LOL. I'm imagining you like my dad's side of the family in San Diego, burnt out Sons of Anarchy type motherfuckers, if not faggots, rednecks on the 50% achievement level. But you've outdone them assholes, as you are total faggot, west coast, probably sucking off the next illegal faggot migrant left and right.
If ever I had a dick pic suffice on the public domain, it would be for good measure to illicit sexual activity w/ the opposite sex who I found SEXY and wanted to CUM into.
You're are "TOTAL FAGGOT,", FAG! DIE, like other have solicited you to do, suicide will be the best way! I will say sorry if you commit suicide in a thread if you do so. And if your family sues me, I will say you were, just a bad fag.

I'm not going anywhere, numbnuts. :lolz: