Remember Last Summer?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Who the fuck is going to remember that? only those who're heavily vested in politics and those who give a shit about what you've said.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
So is this confirmed or isn't it? I hate all this speculative news.

Well if you follow the official statements, they have backtracked heavily.

Now the official line from his staff is "while he had no recollection of discussing sanctions, he couldn’t be certain that the topic never came up.”".

\

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
People in government never remember anything they said. Even if it is on video and it is shown to them.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Any other abba fans here start singing when you saw this thread title?

Or was that just me?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
jlh.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nothing you can say will ever be remembered, not as long as you think John Cena is a decent wrestler.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
The man right before the election accused Hillary of rigging the election. That should send warning bells right there. Yet for some reason the government has turned a blind eye to the fact that the election is a rigged clusterfuck. If something like this happened in any type of democratic process before the results would be scrapped and we would have a revote. In this case I would go back to Bernie Sanders/Hillary Clinton and make sure the people still want Hillary then redo Trump/Democratic Contender. However we can't do the right thing here so we get what we get.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Jennifer Love Hewitt is a fucking babe, crushing since Can't Hardly Wait.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Jennifer Love Hewitt is a fucking babe, crushing since Can't Hardly Wait.

I feel like this is so much more worthy of conversation at this point than Trump. I've never seen a single thing that JLH has been in, but I'd like to see myself in JLH.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Heartbreakers...watch it, Gene Hackman and Ripley are both in it as well, worth the watch for the eye candy alone...it's Galaxy Quest Ripley...in other words, Hot Ripley... Not Aliens Ripley...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Remember Last Summer?

When everybody dissed me for mentioning ties between the Trump Team and the Russian State?

That rings a bell, though it hardly changed since then. Russophobia as usual? And to think that Alan Arkin explained everything eons ago...

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
oooh is that what they're saying?? we..... were all waiting for you to be right..... we're sorry for ever doubting you! you are our little man! so proud of you!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
When everybody dissed me for mentioning ties between the Trump Team and the Russian State?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/09/...-sanctions-before-trump-took-office.html?_r=1

They should have just started with the intelligence report. Obama Administration's failure of transparency in the end was a reason for the DNC's collapse. Rather than telling the people why Hillary felt she was robbed by the Russians, they simply laid out of the accusation and smugly refused to back it up whatsoever.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
The man right before the election accused Hillary of rigging the election. That should send warning bells right there. Yet for some reason the government has turned a blind eye to the fact that the election is a rigged clusterfuck. If something like this happened in any type of democratic process before the results would be scrapped and we would have a revote. In this case I would go back to Bernie Sanders/Hillary Clinton and make sure the people still want Hillary then redo Trump/Democratic Contender. However we can't do the right thing here so we get what we get.

Just making a wild guess here...Sanders supporter?

Jennifer Love Hewitt is a fucking babe.

Yes...x1000

I feel like this is so much more worthy of conversation at this point than Trump. I've never seen a single thing that JLH has been in, but I'd like to see myself in JLH.

Check, please.