The Ki Atsushi/LWK Trump Supporter Topic

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
In honor of two of our longtime members Ki Atsushi/LWK let's have a Trump Supporter topic in this section.

If you are a Trump voter/supporter, are you currently happy with the job the President is doing early on?

What challenges would you like him to meet?

How do you envision the next four years unfolding under his leadership? Do you feel issues pertaining to Civil Rights are at risk of being ignored by our President?

Do you feel the media is misrepresenting the things President Trump is doing because they are upset about not seeing how the election would go?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Can you delete this shitboard all together? It's literally just the same 3-4 sucking each others dicks.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Can you delete this shitboard all together? It's literally just the same 3-4 sucking each others dicks.

I am not having this shit infect the normal War Room...

xROTx

PS. Solution is simple... don't Click... don't Read... don't Care...

...It's not Rocket Science...

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
There is more than one prominent member that voted Trump, that hasn't weighed in yet.

Please-not trolling here-weigh in.

Tell us how you are ok w/ things so far...tell us how this is gonna be alright?

That's the rub.

Alright is relative.

The things I like most about America...NPR/CPB, NEA, National Parks/lands, accepting of immigrants, our public education system-are all under attack.

Much of the worthwhile, hard fought progress toward a more progressive/inclusive/opportunity filled America is being scrubbed.

And that's just at home. Possible hot wars with China & Iran...wtf?

This is a very uncertain, upsetting time. *not* because my candidate lost. *my* candidate didn't even run. It's upsetting, because the peaceful harmonious path lies in the middle...and the pendulum is swinging so wildly this season, that it may just break off.

Please, Trump supporters. Allay my fears.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I still don't get why you guys have your period over this shit. It's politics, either side is only in it to line their own pockets. Deal with it.

They don't care about YOU.

They don't care about the future of your country

It's all an act. Think of Washington as Hollywood for ugly People.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I've held the same stance since all of this began, I'm a soft Trump supporter...still am. I didn't want Clinton as president, still don't.

I'll say that I do not know what to make of all of this, I honestly feel that few really do. What we currently have is:

-An ocean of haters (including most of Hollywood and the media) bitching about everything he does...non stop, regardless of it being right or wrong.

-or-

An ocean of supporters saying everything he does is the best thing that has ever happened.

I said in a different thread...little of this has taken full effect yet and that's the only think I absolutely know for sure. Ok...temp bans, and funding cuts...this happens again and again, this isn't a Trump exclusive. people act as if some of these things have never happened before when in fact, multiple presidents have done some of the very things they're now griping about (or praising). It doesn't make Trump right...or necessarily wrong. It just means that gov budget cuts and travel bans are nothing new, and nothing earth shaking.

All I keep saying is "we have to wait and see".

All I know is this...the current system of US politics has given us a laundry list of problems, from shit schools, out of control gov spending, soaring health care costs, to a completely fucked immigration nightmare...we're in serious trouble. Clinton was nothing more than 4 more years of the very same shit that put us here in the first place.

I have never said that Trump is the one who is going to fix this...and I won't start now. I'll say that he's different, much different than Clinton, Bush, or Obama (every president we've hand since 1992). He may be closer to Reagan...but that his definitely yet to be seen.

In short...the majority of people seem eager to have a public hanging, or a public crowning and really, not much has happened besides some mumbling and grumbling. I'd love to have this discussion again this time next year, I'm guessing we'll all know much more by then. Good? Bad? I can say. Different? Absolutely.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I still don't get why you guys have your period over this shit. It's politics, either side is only in it to line their own pockets. Deal with it.

They don't care about YOU.

They don't care about the future of your country

It's all an act. Think of Washington as Hollywood for ugly People.

Motherfucking preach.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
wataru330 for president.

Or at least mod...

Spoiler:
...of my heart

TonK

Least Valuable Player
There is more than one prominent member that voted Trump, that hasn't weighed in yet.

Please-not trolling here-weigh in.

Tell us how you are ok w/ things so far...tell us how this is gonna be alright?

That's the rub.

Alright is relative.

The things I like most about America...NPR/CPB, NEA, National Parks/lands, accepting of immigrants, our public education system-are all under attack.

Much of the worthwhile, hard fought progress toward a more progressive/inclusive/opportunity filled America is being scrubbed.

And that's just at home. Possible hot wars with China & Iran...wtf?

This is a very uncertain, upsetting time. *not* because my candidate lost. *my* candidate didn't even run. It's upsetting, because the peaceful harmonious path lies in the middle...and the pendulum is swinging so wildly this season, that it may just break off.

Please, Trump supporters. Allay my fears.

What do you want me to say, Jim?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
How do you guys feel about him repealing the fudicuiry responsibilities act?
Right now him and his seven Goldman Sachs staffers and Jamie Diamond the CEO of JP Morgan/Chase are reviewing the Dodd/Frank act.

He's giving it back to you ...the people

In the ass.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i can't wait until your whole generation is dead so that my generation can get this over with and ruin everything with hippie world leaders and etc. etc. its just draining to see some of you attempting to be on board with politics. as theMot said, you're all chimps, chomps, and chumps. dear lord. i'm only interested in getting a few guns and sitting inside for the rest of my life after a certain point. yep.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
i can't wait until your whole generation is dead so that my generation can get this over with and ruin everything with hippie world leaders and etc. etc. its just draining to see some of you attempting to be on board with politics. as theMot said, you're all chimps, chomps, and chumps. dear lord. i'm only interested in getting a few guns and sitting inside for the rest of my life after a certain point. yep.

I was speaking to someone claiming to be an Anarchist in my store today...

He said he wanted to do away with Governments and go back to subsidence living... farming and living off the land...

I asked him what he'd use for currency... he said he'd trade in vegetables...

Then I asked him how many vegetables for one chicken... and would it be the same amount for everyone.....

He said... sure...

I told the dumbass that... going down that route would be the start of trading... and regulation and he wasn't a true anarchist... just a wannabe hippy with some rhetoric and uneducated views...

I am just sayin'... this line of thinking is like an exercise in bullshit... and that I sorta take exception to the "my generation" shit...

You will grow old... You will either grow up or die in ignorance... You will eventually be eating a dirt sandwich... Infact... you will be us... don't kid yourself...

xROTx

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I was speaking to someone claiming to be an Anarchist in my store today...

He said he wanted to do away with Governments and go back to subsidence living... farming and living off the land...

I asked him what he'd use for currency... he said he'd trade in vegetables...

Then I asked him how many vegetables for one chicken... and would it be the same amount for everyone.....

He said... sure...

I told the dumbass that... going down that route would be the start of trading... and regulation and he wasn't a true anarchist... just a wannabe hippy with some rhetoric and uneducated views...

I am just sayin'... this line of thinking is like an exercise in bullshit... and that I sorta take exception to the "my generation" shit...

You will grow old... You will either grow up or die in ignorance... You will eventually be eating a dirt sandwich... Infact... you will be us... don't kid yourself...

xROTx

Did he still buy something from you?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Did he still buy something from you?

Nah... his Grandmother had brought him a 32" LED TV... new SLR Camera and laptop... for Christmas...

They are currently on a pawn agreement in my store...

Apparently Anarchy is expensive and he needs non-prescription chemicals to help him with his ideology...

xROTx

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I don't blame him, with my current choices I'm also currently affiliating with anarchist as well.

Phase 1. Divide and conquer, get everybody turned against everybody else.
Phase 2. Spread disinformation. discredit, disbar and dismember the press. Make own propaganda news agency and control information.
Phase 3. ????? Ruin, jail, assassinate opposition. Expel, jail and kill a percentage of the population. Take their stuff.
Phase 4. Profit