PDA

View Full Version : How viable is war with North Korea during the Trump era?

DevilRedeemed
02-02-2017, 10:06 PM
As a proxy war or what have you?

Was reading this and came to wonder if it is all hot air of if we may finally be brinking on full out conflict. The world seems so weird right now I'm just not sure

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/03/n-korea-faces-overwhelming-us-response-if-it-uses-nuclear-arms-mattis

DevilRedeemed
02-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Also

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/02/steve-bannon-donald-trump-war-south-china-sea-no-doubt

GutsDozer
02-02-2017, 10:24 PM
I don't think it would be much of a conflict if it did happen. we would wipe them out from the air. it would last like 2 days.

wingzrow
02-02-2017, 10:32 PM
What could we possibly have to gain from going to war with them?

GutsDozer
02-02-2017, 10:41 PM

Nothing. But if they attack our allies we would have to intervene.

Dr Shroom
02-02-2017, 11:01 PM
More like how viable is a war with China? Because there's actually a somewhat decent chance of them joining in on the fun if the world police starts shit in NK.

ki_atsushi
02-02-2017, 11:11 PM
More like how viable is a war with China? Because there's actually a somewhat decent chance of them joining in on the fun if the world police starts shit in NK.

This.

Bad idea to fuck around when China looms in the background. Especially now that Trumpy is already pissing them off. North Korea wouldn't even last as long as Desert Storm, but the aftermath would be bad news...

mjmjr25
02-02-2017, 11:24 PM
This.
the aftermath would be bad news...

This. 25 million refugees with zero functioning government left over. There's no chance China would sit idly by and let a pro-US govt. be installed on their immediate Northern border. If a conflict occurred; we would need to ally with China in the planning phase and allow them a large amount of control in forming the next government. I don't think full unification would be on the menu with China.

If we don't allow China in the conversation at the outset - it would be an ugly and possibly protracted event that no one would ultimately benefit from.

DevilRedeemed
02-02-2017, 11:38 PM
That's why I said proxy war. Rebuilding states is a massively profitable enterprise btw. In the short and long run. For business people that is. Which is what war is about anyway

DevilRedeemed
02-03-2017, 12:01 AM
Anyway I hope you guys are right.

smokehouse
02-03-2017, 06:51 AM
It would definitely be interesting, that's for sure.

You couldn't actually fight them, it would be like a professional MMA fighter taking on a drunken 80 year old man. That would make the US look even worse in the world's eye.

Like many have said, it would have to involve China, that's for sure. The US just couldn't invade them and make it some weird SK...

I say that I'm guessing China is just as sick of NKs shit as the rest of the world is...if not more so.

lachlan
02-03-2017, 06:57 AM
Who knows, Trump is a bit of a wildcard but picking the wrong fight never ends well. The war in the middle east was and is a terrible waste and you've lost quite a number of personnel but a war with NK and ultimately China would probably mean the redrawing of borders in Asia in no small way. Not to mention the losses...

SML
02-03-2017, 09:59 AM

Wrong question.

galfordo
02-03-2017, 09:55 PM
Not happening.

China, on the other hand is a different beast. I don't see anything happening with that anytime soon, but they have definitely been more aggressive over the past few years, asserting themselves in several different ways as the dominant emerging world superpower.

Our politicians have allowed them to get away with murder thus far ... it will be interesting to see what happens when (if) someone actually challenges their abusive trade policies. These are the types of issues that lead to war.

CrystalCore
02-26-2017, 03:00 PM
Not happening.

China, on the other hand is a different beast. I don't see anything happening with that anytime soon, but they have definitely been more aggressive over the past few years, asserting themselves in several different ways as the dominant emerging world superpower.

Our politicians have allowed them to get away with murder thus far ... it will be interesting to see what happens when (if) someone actually challenges their abusive trade policies. These are the types of issues that lead to war.

I think what's more likely is Trump kicking off a trade war with China, given his aggressive rhetoric towards them.

LoneSage
02-26-2017, 10:18 PM
I don't think it would be much of a conflict if it did happen. we would wipe them out from the air. it would last like 2 days.

The actual war was never the issue. It was the problem of the aftermath and who would claim the territory - SK (and USA) or China. North Korea is nothing more than a buffer zone.

Tripredacus
03-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Maybe those boys only wanted to go to war with North Korea because it would be the first time we would have won a war since 1945.

Poonman
03-01-2017, 08:44 PM
A "liberation" of NK would go down as well as Iraq, Libya and Syria. American taxpayers would pay out the ass even more and all they would accomplish is bathing the nk countryside in nuclear fire and turning those quaint Soviet era buildings into rubble. Also lots of dead fucking kids and raped women and girls. Let's not pretend Americas moronic interventions accomplish anything else these days.

BlackSpy
03-18-2017, 06:07 PM
It would be a complete disaster. The North would disintegrate, leaving millions of refugees. But before the North was destroyed Seoul would be levelled. It's very close to the border. Estimates are that there are 10,000 NK artillery pieces within range of the greater metropolitan area. So if you go to war with the North, you're writing off maybe 10 million citizens of the South. The North has such a big gun pointed at the head of the South that all the dalliance with nukes is kind of silly.

SpamYouToDeath
03-18-2017, 08:30 PM
A "liberation" of NK would go down as well as Iraq, Libya and Syria. American taxpayers would pay out the ass even more and all they would accomplish is bathing the nk countryside in nuclear fire and turning those quaint Soviet era buildings into rubble. Also lots of dead fucking kids and raped women and girls. Let's not pretend Americas moronic interventions accomplish anything else these days.

Don't worry, this time we'll make sure America is starving and on fire, too. ;)

CaseyTappy
03-19-2017, 05:20 AM
It seems we in Holland are at war with Turkey recently , their government calls us Dutch Nazi's and Fascist on a daily basis, we have removed organs of children in Bosnia and sold the Bosnian woman as slave prostitutes according to Turkey .
Erdogan says there are 400.000 of his Turks living in the Netherlands and only 40.000 cops and army so do the math .
This week he suddenly attacked Germany verbally, calling Merkel a Nazi Pig and papers in Turkey had pictures of her with Nazi uniform and swastika's , this sucks as Shroom must have been dead jealous of us Dutch and we where first .

Tripredacus
03-20-2017, 04:09 PM
A "liberation" of NK would go down as well as Iraq, Libya and Syria.

I don't think it is a fair comparison. The only way it could be with NK is to get help to remove NK's leadership and SK would take over completely. Such a thing is not at all like how Iraq or Libya were. Syria has no comparison to either of those.

LoneSage
03-20-2017, 09:50 PM
I don't think it is a fair comparison. The only way it could be with NK is to get help to remove NK's leadership and SK would take over completely. Such a thing is not at all like how Iraq or Libya were. Syria has no comparison to either of those.

Who's to say China wouldn't attempt to take control of their former vassal state? The whole thing is such a quagmire.

Tripredacus
03-21-2017, 03:24 PM
Who's to say China wouldn't attempt to take control of their former vassal state? The whole thing is such a quagmire.

It was an example. Sure China could take it too. Iraq or Libya (or like what they are trying to do in Syria) where we (NATO) goes into a country and kills their leadership and leaves, letting the place turn into an even worse shithole than it already was. We can just hope it is not done like that, and instead help someone take it over.

Poonman
03-21-2017, 04:21 PM

Different circumstances, same results from the same assholes for different reasons.

Evil Wasabi
03-22-2017, 07:33 AM
It seems we in Holland are at war with Turkey recently , their government calls us Dutch Nazi's and Fascist on a daily basis, we have removed organs of children in Bosnia and sold the Bosnian woman as slave prostitutes according to Turkey .
Erdogan says there are 400.000 of his Turks living in the Netherlands and only 40.000 cops and army so do the math .
This week he suddenly attacked Germany verbally, calling Merkel a Nazi Pig and papers in Turkey had pictures of her with Nazi uniform and swastika's , this sucks as Shroom must have been dead jealous of us Dutch and we where first .

Good for business.

norton9478
03-23-2017, 02:24 AM
The question regarding North Korea is that if Trump got intelligence that required desperate action, does he have the credibility necessary to rally Congress, The American Public and International Communities?

LoneSage
03-23-2017, 04:20 AM
The question regarding North Korea is that if Trump got intelligence that required desperate action, does he have the credibility necessary to rally Congress, The American Public and International Communities?

Most Americans now would welcome a war with North Korea because most Americans think it would be a simple wham bam thank you ma'am war. Show them some NK refugee drawings and most reactions are "omg u guys we have to do something!!111!"

BlackSpy
03-26-2017, 04:02 PM
Most Americans now would welcome a war with North Korea because most Americans think it would be a simple wham bam thank you ma'am war. Show them some NK refugee drawings and most reactions are "omg u guys we have to do something!!111!"

Doing something is very sensible, and one way or another it's going to be necessary sooner or later. But the something is surely not war, and if it is war it's certainly not now.

If the US can swallow some pride and everyone can make some maybe ugly compromises then perhaps the millions in the North can have a negotiated exit to what is basically being held hostage. But I think we all know that hostage situations can go wrong fast when the negotiators are pushed to one side by the guys with guns.

I think it will take decisive actions by insiders to do it right though. The assassination attempts on Hitler never worked, but maybe some senior people in NK will have more luck.

SML
04-04-2017, 07:09 PM
:eye::eye:

SML
04-04-2017, 08:19 PM

Tripredacus
04-05-2017, 04:02 PM
DENOUNCING!

SML
04-06-2017, 03:45 PM
Just remember that HRC would be on the verge of doublewar with NK and Syria at this point.

SML
04-06-2017, 09:34 PM
Just remember that HRC would be on the verge of doublewar with NK and Syria at this point.

Did I say verge?

LoneSage
04-07-2017, 07:03 AM
Trump met with the China chairman/president/whatever the fuck he's called today, wonder if they discussed NK.

K_K
04-09-2017, 05:15 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39542990

Then that happens today...

lachlan
04-10-2017, 07:21 AM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39542990

Then that happens today...

I saw this yesterday morning and my first thoughts were 'holy shit something could actually happen...'

LoneSage
04-10-2017, 09:12 AM
if beijing gets nuked i send you all my love except shroom cuz fuck em

Edit: 150k Chinese troops deployed to Chinese-NK border.

Edit edit: gatdanged fake news

SML
04-11-2017, 02:12 PM
Assad and Kim Jong-un have publicly reaffirmed the "friendship" of Syria and NK. Trump tweeted this morning that NK is "looking for trouble."

Dr Shroom
04-11-2017, 02:56 PM

NEVERMIND LOL.

EAT FALLOUT YOU COMMIE BASTARD

K_K
04-13-2017, 04:54 AM

I agree. Fuck shroom.

LoneSage
04-13-2017, 05:06 AM
So this bombing Syria and puffing chest out to NK is all about the ratings, right? Just trying to get those approval ratings up

Tripredacus
04-13-2017, 05:05 PM
It seems to be working.
Just as long as it doesn't turn into a real war.

BTW have you seen these memes? They say you can avoid the draft by just becoming transgender.

SML
04-13-2017, 07:13 PM
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-may-launch-strike-if-north-korea-reaches-nuclear-n746366

Reportedly we're prepared to strike in response to nuclear testing.

Repeat, testing.

lithy
04-13-2017, 09:56 PM
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-may-launch-strike-if-north-korea-reaches-nuclear-n746366

Reportedly we're prepared to strike in response to nuclear testing.

Repeat, testing.

A fun watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY

CaseyTappy
04-14-2017, 03:58 AM
North Korea is so close to having a long distance nuke that could reach Japan, the West, Russia and the US now , they are in their final testing stage .
Once they have that they can attack Seoul and unite Korea again as they always said they would do, laughing at the military parades and the guys hair while he is putting everyone who opposes him against the wall doesn't cut it anymore .

SML
04-14-2017, 04:13 AM
NK doesn't need a nuke to destroy Seoul.

CaseyTappy
04-14-2017, 04:36 AM
Of course not , it's 60 miles away but they need it for protection after the attack .

SML
04-14-2017, 01:41 PM
Huh?

norton9478
04-15-2017, 07:02 PM
war is always a possibility when you go from having one kim jong un to having two kim jong uns

SteveNK
04-15-2017, 07:49 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39612095

This isn't going to help

lachlan
04-15-2017, 08:52 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39612095

This isn't going to help

I'm fine with that region going to shit but please can it occur after June? I'm going to Japan then and would rather my ramen without a side of nuke.

fakeXsound
04-15-2017, 10:38 PM
I'm fine with that region going to shit but please can it occur after June? I'm going to Japan then and would rather my ramen without a side of nuke.

I was thinking this as well. I was planning on going in the fall or next spring...

cdamm
04-15-2017, 11:05 PM

if you just stay home, you'll be fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE

fucking kangaroos

FilthyRear
04-24-2017, 01:02 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-usa-senate-idUSKBN17Q1LR

Here I was thinking that Trump would incite war with the Middle East...

Rot
04-24-2017, 02:24 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-usa-senate-idUSKBN17Q1LR

Here I was thinking that Trump would incite war with the Middle East...

https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/don-t-panic-it-will-all-be-over-by-christmas.png

xROTx

lachlan
04-24-2017, 07:11 PM
Now Kimmy has gone and threatened Australia with a nuclear strike... ahh fark off!

GohanX
04-24-2017, 07:28 PM
What the fuck did Australia do?

wyo
04-24-2017, 07:39 PM
Now Kimmy has gone and threatened Australia with a nuclear strike... ahh fark off!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYGa9KZOy7c

mjmjr25
04-24-2017, 08:10 PM
I'm not surprised at the Aussie threat, but threatening "catastrophic consequences" for the Chinese if they don't publicly rebuke the US is just beyond the normal DPRK crazy.

lachlan
04-24-2017, 08:13 PM

We're your ally.

I'm not surprised at the Aussie threat, but threatening "catastrophic consequences" for the Chinese if they don't publicly rebuke the US is just beyond the normal DPRK crazy.

I imagine China is getting more and more impatient with this sort of crap.

Tripredacus
04-25-2017, 02:00 PM

Australia has historically been the port of origin for US ships and plane in Far East conflicts going back to WWII.

SteveNK
04-25-2017, 02:57 PM
I imagine China is getting more and more impatient with this sort of crap.

They didn't send a representative to watch the NK military parade the other week, which they usually do.

norton9478
04-25-2017, 05:39 PM
That is the good thing about Australia.

We can always count on them to follow us into any military engagement no matter how fucked up it is.

lachlan
04-26-2017, 05:26 AM
That is the good thing about Australia.

We can always count on them to follow us into any military engagement no matter how fucked up it is.

We love taking it up the arse, John Howard and George Bush had a real good time if you know what I mean.

theMot
04-26-2017, 06:46 AM
USA has troops stationed at the base in Darwin. NK is threatening to nuke Darwin.

lachlan
04-26-2017, 07:04 AM
USA has troops stationed at the base in Darwin. NK is threatening to nuke Darwin.

Whew fuck Darwin, place needs to be nuked and redesigned as a tropical las vegas. That large island we're not allowed into could be a huge resort.

norton9478
04-27-2017, 01:48 AM
We love taking it up the arse, John Howard and George Bush had a real good time if you know what I mean.

Can't forget Vietnam.

lachlan
04-27-2017, 07:13 AM
Can't forget Vietnam.

What a terrible idea that was :oh_no:

Tripredacus
04-27-2017, 01:00 PM
I blame France.

Rot
08-08-2017, 03:59 PM
SERIUZ!?... or is trump doing a Ninja Shaolin Deflect move from his domestic woes? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40869319)

xROTx

Tripredacus
08-08-2017, 04:15 PM
The heated rhetoric between the two leaders intensified after Pyongyang tested two intercontinental ballistic missiles in July, claiming it now had the ability to hit the US.

Nonsense. DPRK has long since claimed it could hit the US with an ICBM. The most notable was the Taepodong II, which was bandied about as the top nuclear threat in the early 2000s.

The real difference we are seeing these days are because of these reasons:
1. China and India being close to war
2. China being more agressive in claiming those worthless islands they say are theirs but actually parts of other countries.
3. Japan working towards remilitarization.
4. North Korea actually managed to launch a satellite (some said it was a dishwasher, no one really knows for sure) into space, after years of test launches exploding midflight, or on the launch pad.
5. China and India do not want US to put anti-missile systems into SEA: Japan says no to THAAD (but not Aegis), South Korea says no to THAAD, then says yes, then faces mass protests, then says it will do research on whether to do it (environmental impact, concensus, etc) then DPRK launches test missile into the Sea of Japan (two launches ago) and South Korea then says they will skip the studies and install THAAD.

Many other things, it isn't that simple.

Rot
08-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Nonsense. DPRK has long since claimed it could hit the US with an ICBM. The most notable was the Taepodong II, which was bandied about as the top nuclear threat in the early 2000s.

The real difference we are seeing these days are because of these reasons:
1. China and India being close to war
2. China being more agressive in claiming those worthless islands they say are theirs but actually parts of other countries.
3. Japan working towards remilitarization.
4. North Korea actually managed to launch a satellite (some said it was a dishwasher, no one really knows for sure) into space, after years of test launches exploding midflight, or on the launch pad.
5. China and India do not want US to put anti-missile systems into SEA: Japan says no to THAAD (but not Aegis), South Korea says no to THAAD, then says yes, then faces mass protests, then says it will do research on whether to do it (environmental impact, concensus, etc) then DPRK launches test missile into the Sea of Japan (two launches ago) and South Korea then says they will skip the studies and install THAAD.

Many other things, it isn't that simple.

SO... what you're saying is... you're gonna get drafted?

Awesome... I'll miss you Trippy man:(

xROTx

Tripredacus
08-08-2017, 04:30 PM
I carry my Selective Service card in my wallet.

wju2004
08-08-2017, 10:50 PM
Honestly my grandfather said from the get-go that "Roley Poley", as he calls him, was going to get us into war. Figure if anyone would know the warning signs, it would be a WW2 vet.

LoneSage
08-09-2017, 12:28 AM
What a terrible idea that was :oh_no:

What's astounding is how many Americans will not admit we lost the war. Ask them which govt rules in Vietnam and they'll go all REEEEEEEEE on you.

SML
08-09-2017, 04:55 AM

Simpler times.

Tripredacus
08-09-2017, 01:54 PM
What's astounding is how many Americans will not admit we lost the war. Ask them which govt rules in Vietnam and they'll go all REEEEEEEEE on you.

Well I don't think it is a case of not admitting. It isn't ever talked about and it isn't taught in schools, especially when I was in school. When I was learning about 20th century US history, they covered up to WWII and then went to Vietnam. It was right at the end of the school year and they didn't finish the Vietnam chapter. I knew there was a Korean war because my grandpa had served in it. So when I went to his house over the summer I told him they skipped over it in the history class and he got pissed. He said the reason they don't talk about it was because we lost.

cdamm
08-09-2017, 06:49 PM
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/345984-north-korea-says-plan-to-attack-guam-will-be-complete-by-mid-august

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/09/542384201/why-is-north-korea-threatening-guam

well, north korea wants to attack guam by mid august.

https://media.tenor.com/images/b400e8ca7bfe5b4e7310a64e2f557ead/tenor.gif

Tripredacus
08-10-2017, 02:15 PM
The statement from KCNA about scheduling to shoot a missile at Gaum this month is weird. No one announces things like that.

SML
08-10-2017, 02:20 PM
No one announces things like that.

Rot
08-10-2017, 03:25 PM

What sorta bloke paints a building Pink... and stands outside it like a member of the Village People?

xROTx

PS. That guy on the LEFT.. is thinking he wants to be the Cowboy Village People singer...

fakeXsound
08-10-2017, 04:31 PM
I thought Hans Bricks was going to get this all sorted out.

Edit: I was listening to some "experts" today on the radio. They were saying that the military people who report directly to Trump can veto any unsound commands from Trump and actually have a duty to do so. Furthermore, NK knows they'll be annihilated as soon as they touch the US or SK, so it's very unlikely that they'll make a first strike. The question is whether or not the world allows them to become a nuclear power; in other words, if the US will preemptively take out NK. Another possibility is an overreaction, e.g., a practice exercise on the border between NK and SK accidentally crosses the line and things get out of control.

FilthyRear
08-11-2017, 07:02 AM
https://media.tenor.com/images/b400e8ca7bfe5b4e7310a64e2f557ead/tenor.gif

Ahahahaha

lachlan
08-11-2017, 09:28 AM

I look forward to visiting Vietnam early next year, maybe the shooting range will have American GI's as targets :D

wyo
08-11-2017, 10:18 AM
We should do a pre-emptive strike...

...and kill Donald Trump before he starts World War 3!No joke.

norton9478
08-11-2017, 10:46 AM
not cool.,

Tripredacus
08-11-2017, 01:08 PM
DPRK is able to say the things they say because they have an ace up their sleeve. They do not have any better weapons than anyone else, but may have weapons that are "worse" in relating to things even the US had made in the past but would not use. But the real threat is not from them. The circumstance being reported in the news is not an official one, it is from an editorial, but that won't stop the MSM. Those circumstances are:
1. If DPRK is attacked first, China was defend.
2. If DPRK attacks first, China will not interfere.

However it is more than that, due to the history. Even if DPRK attacks first, you can be sure that once foreign troops step into DPRK, then China will help to defend. North Korea is now less actually Korean and more Chinese. They would not exist if not for China.

So when Kim Jong Un comes out and says anyone who attacks them will suffer their doom, they are not saying that North korea will be the ones who will be rending that punishment, they know that China will have their back.

fakeXsound
08-11-2017, 01:43 PM
The funny thing is that if the US were to hypothetically get nuked by NK, it would be seen as Obamas fault by people like dinosaur transformer over here.

Tripredacus
08-11-2017, 02:03 PM
Obama and everyone else in the past 40-50 years were just passing the buck, like many other things done in politics. Put it off and let someone else deal with it. Maybe that someone is Trump, maybe its just a bunch of fluff and some other schmuck will have to deal with it later.

wyndcrosser
08-11-2017, 10:36 PM
I did my time, no drafts for me.

Rot
08-15-2017, 07:03 AM
Kim Il PUSSY! (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40931775)

xROTx

CaseyTappy
08-15-2017, 01:25 PM
Trump be like :
Kim Jong-un , come out to play, Kim Jong-un come out to playieyeeh .......

neobuyer
10-07-2017, 05:29 PM
THIS!

Thank you very much FakeXsound, you are so correct.

Don't you other guys realize how scared shitless North Korea is (and has been) of us all along? WE are the big bully, THEY are the small fry.

I thought Hans Bricks was going to get this all sorted out.

Edit: I was listening to some "experts" today on the radio. They were saying that the military people who report directly to Trump can veto any unsound commands from Trump and actually have a duty to do so. Furthermore, NK knows they'll be annihilated as soon as they touch the US or SK, so it's very unlikely that they'll make a first strike. The question is whether or not the world allows them to become a nuclear power; in other words, if the US will preemptively take out NK. Another possibility is an overreaction, e.g., a practice exercise on the border between NK and SK accidentally crosses the line and things get out of control.

Evil Wasabi
10-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Trump be like :
Kim Jong-un , come out to play, Kim Jong-un come out to playieyeeh .......

https://youtu.be/HKZUuMIFoOk

neobuyer
10-07-2017, 06:12 PM
North Korea doesn't WANT to attack anybody. They are poor as shit. they do this publically as a defense policy. They have very little technology, they are living in the past. All the money goes to the military- to keep us from attacking them.

Almost all of us in the West are so media-misguided and ignorant to see the truth lying underneath the surface.

SteveNK
10-07-2017, 06:19 PM
North Korea doesn't WANT to attack anybody. They are poor as shit. they do this publically as a defense policy. They have very little technology, they are living in the past. All the money goes to the military- to keep us from attacking them.

Almost all of us in the West are so media-misguided and ignorant to see the truth lying underneath the surface.

Everybody knows this.

Rot
10-08-2017, 08:46 AM
Everybody knows this.

Yeah... it's a sad state of affairs...

South Korea is not only prosperous... the infrastructure puts a lot of Western countries to shame....

Ugh... How do you solve a problem like KimIlMaria...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-VRyQprlu8

xROTx