Your tax dollars - Trump investigation into voter fraud

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I am betting that he will spend over $50,000,000 on this investigation. It will go to his friends and family, and if the results don't show that people voted illegally, he will silence the results and reinvestigate.

Anyone want to take an over-under?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
He's just trying to catch up to third world dictators when it comes to pocketing money.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Remember those recounts Jill Stein conned some poor idiots into paying for?
The ones that revealed Trump got MORE votes and revealed that "machine errors" were fucking up votes in Michigan?

"More votes than registered voters"
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...cords-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

California's voting is especially lax.
If you have a person's name and Zip Code, you can vote for them.
They don't ask for ID of any kind, and if they do, you can just say you forgot it.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
So I went to a Dunkin Donuts drive-thru today and ordered 2 coffees, 2 bagels and 2 croissants.

The clerk had forgotten to give us a croissant, although I was charged for it.

A country can only be as great as the people who reside in it. How can Donald Trump claim he can make America great again when Americans cannot successfully complete a task as simple as a drive-thru order?

This never would have happened in Canada.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I'd rather my ridiculous tax bill go to that than Planned Parenthood or healthy, working age non-veterans.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
So I went to a Dunkin Donuts drive-thru today and ordered 2 coffees, 2 bagels and 2 croissants.

Fuck that.

You march back in there and get your pastry, boy!

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I am betting that he will spend over $50,000,000 on this investigation. It will go to his friends and family, and if the results don't show that people voted illegally, he will silence the results and reinvestigate.

Anyone want to take an over-under?

I agree that the money is going to his family and friends. If it doesn't show he's innocent or "Crooked Hilary" lost the popular vote as well he's got some shitty friends.

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
If the result ends up being true, & there really was massive voter fraud in the millions, expect it to be a LOT harder to vote in the future. Here in Chicago all they asked for was a state I.D./signature & you were good to go. That always rubbed me the wrong way. Can't speak for how hard it was to vote in other states, but expect more regulations on it in the future regardless of what happens.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member

A country can only be as great as the people who reside in it. How can Donald Trump claim he can make America great again when Americans cannot successfully complete a task as simple as a drive-thru order?

This never would have happened in Canada.

BcdyQbt.jpg

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I don't get the part of the ID requirement. You need ID for so many things, I can't think there would be many people who don't have one. I even know homeless people who have IDs.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I don't get the part of the ID requirement. You need ID for so many things, I can't think there would be many people who don't have one. I even know homeless people who have IDs.

Because liberals think minorities are too dumb and poor to get a state ID.
Either that, or they know it will ruin their illegal friend's illegal votes.

So, either they're racists or they're frauds.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

Yeah..this one still gets me. How someone can vote without providing positive ID is way beyond my understanding...as is those arguing against it.

Sometimes there's a grey to political arguments, but this one seems pretty cut and dried. I have to provide ID to buy a bottle of wine...but I can vote for an elected official with zero proof of identification? That's absurd.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Even if the investigation does show evidence of voter fraud, who's going to believe Trump?

Is he really this butt-blasted that he lost the popular vote?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Why should ID be required if effectively no one votes fraudulently?

Also, I love how Trump assumes everyone that supposedly voted fraudulently didn't vote for him.

This bullshit is based on the paranoid presumption that all these Mexicans and Muslims are out there trying to swing the election. I do remember a lady getting arrested for voting for Trump twice to cancel out the other side's "cheating" so maybe Trump is on to something.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member

Requiring ID's makes committing acts of fraud more expensive.

Why should ID be required if effectively no one votes fraudulently?

How do we know that no one votes fraudulently?

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
On the surface, I don't have a problem requiring photo IDs to vote. It probably makes it easier for a poll worker to commit his or her own acts of fraud, but our whole system is based on the idea of them doing their job honestly, already. The only thing I would say is that all 50 states will have to have a free ID card program. I had a California DMV ID card before I had a drivers license, and at least back then, I had to pay for it. That was over 20 years ago, though.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
How do we know that no one votes fraudulently?

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.

We actually use that Rumsfeld quote here at work sometimes, because it applies quite well to the scientific research that we do.