PDA

View Full Version : Report claims Trump is Russian asset and enjoys golden showers

wyo
01-11-2017, 08:00 AM
https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.lgvoKL831#.nxokxyJZG

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html#document/

FilthyRear
01-11-2017, 08:05 AM
My favorite is how Trumps says that "not 1 voting machine was tampered with..."

They don't need to tamper voting machines, just sway public opinion.

The Ruskies have figured out the the people of this country are incredibly stupid and will only read/watch/listen to news and information that confirms their own beliefs and biases.

Pasky
01-11-2017, 08:43 AM
Best part of this, is this was a stupid story made up by a troll site and given to a media head, that submitted it to the CIA, then the CIA released it to mainstream media and they rolled with it because they were so eager to smear Trump. The epitome of fake news.

It's all fake

http://i.imgur.com/eS6pcis.jpg

smokehouse
01-11-2017, 08:45 AM
Best part of this, is this was a stupid story made up by a troll site and given to a media head, that submitted it to the CIA, then the CIA released it to mainstream media and they rolled with it because they were so eager to smear Trump. The epitome of fake news.

It's all fake

This one makes me giggle...what a fucking mess our media/news is anymore.

Pasky
01-11-2017, 08:46 AM
Not just the media, but the CIA.

norton9478
01-11-2017, 09:05 AM
There are a lot more in the oppo research than one item.
Unreleased Oppo research usually includes some rumors that don't turn out to be true.

Beelzebub
01-11-2017, 09:13 AM
Not just the media, but the CIA.

The CIA is nothing but a propaganda machine anyways. What do they care if they spread blatant falsehoods.

wyo
01-11-2017, 10:11 AM
Not saying it's true but it's definitely funny. What's also funny is being lectured by Trumpfaggots about media integrity after they spent the last year selectively reposting (and believing) actual fake news.

smokehouse
01-11-2017, 10:15 AM
Not saying it's true but it's definitely funny. What's also funny is being lectured by Trumpfaggots about media integrity after they spent the last year selectively reposting (and believing) actual fake news.

Its a two-way street, it's amazing to me how many don't get that. So many people want to believe whatever they read that confirms how they feel about things. There is so much shit spewed from our government and the media and I try my best not to take any of it worth a grain of salt.

I won't say I always succeed, but I do at least try.

norton9478
01-11-2017, 12:00 PM
It is unknown if the US Intel actually included the less credible claims when it passed information on.

hyper
01-11-2017, 12:14 PM
sup?

http://i.imgur.com/eknMRV3.png

Pasky
01-11-2017, 12:18 PM
The back pedal is real.

FilthyRear
01-11-2017, 12:23 PM
It's all fake

You know what's not?

The salt.

The salt is oh so very real.

Evil Wasabi
01-11-2017, 01:41 PM

It's all fake

Trolled neocons?

Neocons are pro trump.

Pasky
01-11-2017, 01:52 PM
Trolled neocons?

Neocons are pro trump.

Hillary is a neocon... As is McCain and Rick Wilson...

Also this dates farther back, it was basically a Rick Wilson troll.

norton9478
01-11-2017, 01:57 PM
The Neocon community is not very welcoming of trump right now. Those particularly concerned with Russia (especially the intelligence communities) are aghast at trump.

But really, Trump is a Neocon. With the exception of "building bridges" with Russia and the empty rhetoric regarding "Interventionism" in Iraq and Libya, he is a Neocon.

They will come around as he closely aligns with them on:
1. Military Spending
2. Iran
3. Israel
4. The War on Islam.
5. Authoritarianism.
6. Combining Nation building with free market idealism.

Trump is a lot more like John McCain than he is like Noam Chomsky.

norton9478
01-11-2017, 02:08 PM
They will come around as he closely aligns with them on:
1. Military Spending
2. Iran
3. Israel
4. The War on Islam.
5. Authoritarianism.
6. Combining Nation building with free market idealism.

Add also:
Cuba
Nuclear Disarmament

I could probably go on and on.

Tripredacus
01-11-2017, 02:23 PM
I could probably go on and on.

No doubt. :p

norton9478
01-11-2017, 02:29 PM
Makes for a nice poem

Ohh How Trump is like a Neocon
Let me count the ways.

wyo
01-11-2017, 02:57 PM
sup?

oh yeah i was dead srs at first u can tell bcuz I wrote lol

/hyper

Tripredacus
01-11-2017, 03:41 PM
The amazing thing here, is that CNN and everyone else is reporting some guy's fanfic as actual fact.

wingzrow
01-11-2017, 04:07 PM
So president trump DIDN"T hire an army of Russian Prostitutes to Watch Hentai with him? Well fuck, now I don't know WHAT to believe.

cdamm
01-11-2017, 04:11 PM
not saying it's real or fake. just interesting.

http://gizmodo.com/4chan-idiots-claim-they-invented-the-trump-piss-report-1791067589

Pasky
01-11-2017, 04:26 PM
not saying it's real or fake. just interesting.

http://gizmodo.com/4chan-idiots-claim-they-invented-the-trump-piss-report-1791067589

On a scale of 1-100 how bad do you really want it to be true??? Because fucking LOL

http://i.imgur.com/v1x3JTB.jpg

wyo
01-11-2017, 04:46 PM
Sounds plausible. Trump was definitely triggered.

SML
01-11-2017, 05:03 PM
Who cares if it's true.

Is it funny?

H/T to Dalien Sieradski, who's had some fun with the second image. (https://twitter.com/selfagency/status/819079765390983168)

cdamm
01-11-2017, 05:06 PM
On a scale of 1-100 how bad do you really want it to be true??? Because fucking LOL

personally i would love for it to be true. i genuinely think he was the 2nd or 3rd worst candidate this year (out of all of them) and the most dangerous to the country. Just about any other of the real candidates (after they thinned the field a little and dumped some of the pretenders) would be a better president. hell- pence would be a better president imo, and i fucking hate pence.

SteveNK
01-11-2017, 05:12 PM
This is going to be an awesome 4 years.

Pasky
01-11-2017, 05:20 PM
personally i would love for it to be true. i genuinely think he was the 2nd or 3rd worst candidate this year (out of all of them) and the most dangerous to the country. Just about any other of the real candidates (after they thinned the field a little and dumped some of the pretenders) would be a better president. hell- pence would be a better president imo, and i fucking hate pence.

I know, but grasping at stupid shit like this helps neither side, it only encourages more fake shit being pushed out of the media, and it's a huge disappointment coming from our intelligence agencies.

But yes, it is pretty funny, mostly the anime waifu shit getting past the "genuine" phase :lolz: although people have got the whole golden showers joke wrong, Trump "allegedly" paid prostitutes to piss on each other, not him.

cdamm
01-11-2017, 05:27 PM
I know, but grasping at stupid shit like this helps neither side, it only encourages more fake shit being pushed out of the media, and it's a huge disappointment coming from our intelligence agencies.

But yes, it is pretty funny, mostly the anime waifu shit getting past the "genuine" phase :lolz: although people have got the whole golden showers joke wrong, Trump "allegedly" paid prostitutes to piss on each other, not him.

The problem is when I see both sides grasp at stupid shit. All of a sudden CNN is a 'fake news ' source? I'm not pretending they don't show bias, but their stories are traditionally steeped in fact. When random hyper biased sites , news outlets, and commentators have the main floor that's the big problem. I'm talking about the little guys out there making sensationalist stuff. That's the real dangerous stuff.

Pasky
01-11-2017, 05:35 PM
The problem is when I see both sides grasp at stupid shit. All of a sudden CNN is a 'fake news ' source? I'm not pretending they don't show bias, but their stories are traditionally steeped in fact. When random hyper biased sites , news outlets, and commentators have the main floor that's the big problem. I'm talking about the little guys out there making sensationalist stuff. That's the real dangerous stuff.

The real big issue is when Wikileaks has become a more authentic source of "news" than any of the MSM giants because they can't be trusted due to their bias and they are doing this to themselves due to down playing events, or spinning their own narrative with it. Journalists should be unbiased and objective, not spin a narrative.

When they keep refusing to cover material because it may poison their narrative, it becomes an issue. This is just another nail in the coffin. The MSM will eventually become irrelevant due to the internet now.

cdamm
01-11-2017, 05:44 PM
The real big issue is when Wikileaks has become a more authentic source of "news" than any of the MSM giants because they can't be trusted due to their bias and they are doing this to themselves due to down playing events, or spinning their own narrative with it. Journalists should be unbiased and objective, not spin a narrative.

When they keep refusing to cover material because it may poison their narrative, it becomes an issue. This is just another nail in the coffin. The MSM will eventually become irrelevant due to the internet now.

wikileaks only releases stuff that benefits their own narrative too.

Pasky
01-11-2017, 05:46 PM
wikileaks only releases stuff that benefits their own narrative too.

Like when they released documents on the Bush administration?

cdamm
01-11-2017, 05:47 PM

when that was the flavor of the month, yes.

SteveNK
01-11-2017, 06:10 PM
When a major news outlet starts to lose credibility with you, you need to switch to another major news outlet. The answer is not to go searching the internet for micro bloggers insane ramblings.

If you lose faith in all of the major outlets then stop watching the news and think about something else because what you're seeing is as good as it gets.

wyo
01-11-2017, 06:10 PM

They've been compromised by Russia, just like Trump.

Opethian
01-11-2017, 06:57 PM
its ok Dan Rather is offering a seminar on youtube to help out with journalistic integrity.

Evil Wasabi
01-11-2017, 07:24 PM

Pasky
01-11-2017, 07:29 PM

Still butt mad?

http://i.imgur.com/P8ltbE8.jpg

hyper
01-11-2017, 08:07 PM
hey why is this crazed reporter yelling at teh president is he trying to catch the peoples elbow?? o.O

who hires these monkeys

Poppy
01-11-2017, 08:38 PM
hey why is this crazed reporter yelling at teh president is he trying to catch the peoples elbow?? o.O

Biggest faggot on the site next to Billy Pitt.

Evil Wasabi
01-11-2017, 08:41 PM
Still butt mad?

http://i.imgur.com/P8ltbE8.jpg

No, why do you care?

Are you a faggot?

Xavier
01-11-2017, 08:45 PM
Whoa I'm starting to get confused now.
What about the dossier written by the Mi6 agent?
That's a different one then the fake one?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/christopher-steele-ex-british-intelligence-officer-said-to-have-prepared-dossier-on-trump-1484162553
http://nypost.com/2017/01/11/ex-british-spy-goes-into-hiding-after-trump-dossier-released/

Poppy
01-11-2017, 08:47 PM
No, why do you care?

Are you a faggot?

hyper really is the worst.

He's a uiengineer level shitposter with nothing but fake leet speak and trumpfaggot pepe the frog memes.

He's just a 4chan faggot that grew up and opened his own bong store

Xavier
01-11-2017, 08:52 PM
No, why do you care?

Are you a faggot?

He wants to console and spoon you while you cry.

hyper
01-11-2017, 09:00 PM
Exactly.

Take a guess which network gets credit for that

Thats the reason less and less people take these corporations seriously

Xavier
01-11-2017, 09:09 PM
What are you talking about and to whom?

hyper
01-11-2017, 09:24 PM
This evening during a press conference a reporter from CNN became irate when The President refused to take a question from him. Tried to take a question from a different reporter and the guy got real loud repeating the same thing over and over again. Hears the word "No.", goes bananas..

No doubt there are people who think thats great (not you necessarily) and the guy deserves a big pat on the back meanwhile normal human beings see this type of hysterical stupidity on national TV and what? is that supposed to be impressive? It's effortlessly repulsive.

That strategy doesn't work. No one is winning hearts and minds here with that and when your strategy for success fails in such spectacular fashion why would you repeat it ad-nauseam again and again and again.. etc.. We may as well get used to it

wyo
01-11-2017, 09:32 PM

In an ironic twist, the "rebuttal" you posted earlier is almost certainly fake.

Xavier
01-11-2017, 09:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5BL4RNFr58

I truly believe this is going to be an exciting time to be alive!

hyper
01-11-2017, 09:56 PM
damn straight it is

Xavier
01-11-2017, 10:20 PM

Evil Wasabi
01-12-2017, 09:04 AM
This evening during a press conference a reporter from CNN became irate when The President refused to take a question from him. Tried to take a question from a different reporter and the guy got real loud repeating the same thing over and over again. Hears the word "No.", goes bananas..

No doubt there are people who think thats great (not you necessarily) and the guy deserves a big pat on the back meanwhile normal human beings see this type of hysterical stupidity on national TV and what? is that supposed to be impressive? It's effortlessly repulsive.

That strategy doesn't work. No one is winning hearts and minds here with that and when your strategy for success fails in such spectacular fashion why would you repeat it ad-nauseam again and again and again.. etc.. We may as well get used to it

Not sure what you're trying to say, but it looked bad for Trump. Real bad.

ki_atsushi
01-12-2017, 09:33 AM

To liberals, maybe.

He has every right to not answer questions from those spin doctors. They fucked up.

FilthyRear
01-12-2017, 10:57 AM
To liberals, maybe.

He has every right to not answer questions from those spin doctors. They fucked up.

No, it looked bad from a "public figure" standpoint.

Trump acted like an ass and used a childish tactic to ignore a question from a reporter. That singular act should show what type of relationship he's going to have with the media, "fake news" or not.

what if the next reporter had asked the same question? Would Trump have ended the news conference then and there, or would he have kept skipping over reporters until he got to a question that he wanted to answer?

Poppy
01-12-2017, 11:05 AM
Lol to libruls mebbe!

hyper
01-12-2017, 11:06 AM
Not sure what you're trying to say, but it looked bad for Trump. Real bad.nah I assure you it did not.

I chuckled

hyper
01-12-2017, 11:07 AM
Lol to libruls mebbe!you're retarded

Stop it w those fkn drugs they're turning your mind into mush

norton9478
01-12-2017, 11:22 AM
To liberals, maybe.

CNN did not fuck up anything.
All it said was that the president-electe was presented with a 2 page report on russia's attempts and claims to compromise him.

Then the people who get news from stormfront, reddit and instagram spammed the internet with portions of a 35 page buzzfeed spewed document that had some claims that are incredulous.

Evil Wasabi
01-12-2017, 11:25 AM
To liberals, maybe.

It's every American's right to ask these questions. Maybe you believe in Trump, that he's not a terrorist, white supremacist, child rapist.

But it's fucking hilarious how your moronic birther leader gets so angry when fed the same bullshit that he served to Obama.

norton9478
01-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Last time I checked, Ki_Astushi believes that Russian Intelligence was not involved in the hack of the DNC or dissemination of information thereof.

hyper
01-12-2017, 12:15 PM
CNN did not fuck up anything.breaking now:

up is down

black is white

smoking reverses aging

Bernie can will win HERES HOW:

hyper
01-12-2017, 12:41 PM
It's every American's right to ask these questions.yea.. That guy is getting his press pass revoked. How does he go about getting it back?

You're at a meeting in a room filled with colleagues and clients then one of the client's gets loud and belligerent are you going to bend over backwards for him or tell him to calm tf down?

TonK
01-12-2017, 01:27 PM
It's every American's right to ask these questions. Maybe you believe in Trump, that he's not a terrorist, white supremacist, child rapist.

But it's fucking hilarious how your moronic birther leader gets so angry when fed the same bullshit that he served to Obama.

Do you believe he's a terrorist, white supremacist and child rapist?

TonK
01-12-2017, 01:29 PM
breaking now:

up is down

black is white

smoking reverses aging

Fed to these college crybabies daily. Then they spread misinformation like herpes.

norton9478
01-12-2017, 01:32 PM
breaking now:

up is down

black is white

smoking reverses aging

sometimes a cheese pizza is just a cheese pizza.

Evil Wasabi
01-12-2017, 01:42 PM
sometimes a cheese pizza is just a cheese pizza.

Hahaha. Thread won.

hyper
01-12-2017, 01:45 PM
I fux w/ Hawaiian

Evil Wasabi
01-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Do you believe he's a terrorist, white supremacist and child rapist?

Who knows, who knows? Who cares right now?... I have my own theory on Trump. Someday I will write a book, I will do another book, and it will do very successfully.

hyper
01-12-2017, 01:50 PM
Fed to these college crybabies daily. Then they spread misinformation like herpes.its assbackwards

but the CONVICTION is there, that if you want something bad enough one day somebody will show up and hand it to you.

TonK
01-12-2017, 01:51 PM
Who knows, who knows? Who cares right now?... I have my own theory on Trump. Someday I will write a book, I will do another book, and it will do very successfully.

Will it be tremendous?

F4U57
01-12-2017, 02:45 PM
Cool thread, Americunts.

K_K
01-12-2017, 04:10 PM

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Xavier
01-12-2017, 06:45 PM
So no it doesn't look like there's two dossiers, just the one form the ex Mi6 agent.

Looks like it's been several years in the making, first it was funded by a private organization, then the Republican party picked it up but stopped funding it after it looked like he was going to win the primaries. Then the DNC funded it. It's been passing around through certain Congressman and Senator circles for the last 2-6 months, depending on who it is.

The compromising position is he likes hookers. He goes to the Soviet Union and eastern block countries but nobody will make deals with him. He just ends up getting groups of whores. A bunch of the hotels he stayed at are known to be bugged and secretly videotaped.

The prostitutes didn't pee or poop on him but a bed he believes the Obamas slept on at the Ritz Carlton or something.
It's believed if he keeps his mouth shut about the Ukraine or other other Soviet aggression's said videotapes and possibly others won't be leaked. Also stop strengthening NATO.

I got about 20 pages into it so far and that's what I've gotten out of it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3520238/Former-Russian-PM-filmed-Moscow-sex-sting-scantily-clad-British-activist-apparent-attempt-destroy-chances-rivalling-Putin.html

Xavier
01-12-2017, 06:48 PM

I think he just posted a bunch of other random posts he found elsewhere on the net to bury me saying the dossier doesn't look fake, or at least not fake like the reddit post was saying it was.

SpamYouToDeath
01-12-2017, 06:55 PM
Cool thread, Americunts.

Recently I've seen most political discussion devolve into sarcasm and meme-spouting. For this instance, I choose to believe it's because of paid agitators, because the likely reality - that this is simply the level of discourse we're capable of - is too depressing.

Shipwreck_00
01-12-2017, 07:05 PM
January 20th is coming up fast.

Xavier
01-12-2017, 07:27 PM
Recently I've seen most political discussion devolve into sarcasm and meme-spouting. For this instance, I choose to believe it's because of paid agitators, because the likely reality - that this is simply the level of discourse we're capable of - is too depressing.

I read several articles from independent studies before the election and most said they believe Trump beat Hillary 3:1 in paid trolls.

wyo
01-12-2017, 07:39 PM

It's not surprising at all really. Trump fired up and turned out the unwashed masses that don't normally participate in politics, civil debate, or engage in critical thinking about complex issues. Thanks to the wonders of the internet, everyone thinks they're a fucking expert about everything, their misguided opinions are facts, and that they actually matter in the grand scheme of things. In 4 years time they'll still be eking out a miserable existence and blaming others for failing at life.

SpamYouToDeath
01-12-2017, 08:05 PM
It's not surprising at all really. Trump fired up and turned out the unwashed masses that don't normally participate in politics, civil debate, or engage in critical thinking about complex issues. Thanks to the wonders of the internet, everyone thinks they're a fucking expert about everything, their misguided opinions are facts, and that they actually matter in the grand scheme of things. In 4 years time they'll still be eking out a miserable existence and blaming others for failing at life.

I can forgive my fellow voters for being misled. I can't forgive the politicians who prey on them. It's shameful to watch some of the hearings they hold, trying to justify the bizarre and nonsensical positions they offer. Experts have to explain things to congress like it's a kindergarten.

Evil Wasabi
01-12-2017, 08:58 PM
I think he just posted a bunch of other random posts he found elsewhere on the net to bury me saying the dossier doesn't look fake, or at least not fake like the reddit post was saying it was.

White supremacists like Andy and the other Trumpster babies are going to believe whatever fits their narrative.

hyper
01-13-2017, 03:36 AM
didn't you vote for Jill Stein? who bytheway has a warrant out for misdemeanor vandalism in N. Dakota :lolz: (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/warrant-out-for-green-party-candidate-jill-steins-arrest-in-north-dakota/)

good call

hyper
01-13-2017, 03:42 AM
Will it be tremendous?It will be

Amazing

Xavier
01-13-2017, 07:06 AM
Christopher Steele, Trump Dossier Author, Is a Real-Life James Bond
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/christopher-steele-trump-dossier-author-real-life-james-bond-n706376

norton9478
01-13-2017, 08:34 AM
So no it doesn't look like there's two dossiers, just the one form the ex Mi6 agent.

Looks like it's been several years in the making, first it was funded by a private organization, then the Republican party picked it up but stopped funding it after it looked like he was going to win the primaries. Then the DNC funded it. It's been passing around through certain Congressman and Senator circles for the last 2-6 months, depending on who it is.

The compromising position is he likes hookers. He goes to the Soviet Union and eastern block countries but nobody will make deals with him. He just ends up getting groups of whores. A bunch of the hotels he stayed at are known to be bugged and secretly videotaped.

The prostitutes didn't pee or poop on him but a bed he believes the Obamas slept on at the Ritz Carlton or something.
It's believed if he keeps his mouth shut about the Ukraine or other other Soviet aggression's said videotapes and possibly others won't be leaked. Also stop strengthening NATO.

I got about 20 pages into it so far and that's what I've gotten out of it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3520238/Former-Russian-PM-filmed-Moscow-sex-sting-scantily-clad-British-activist-apparent-attempt-destroy-chances-rivalling-Putin.html

The document presented to trump was reportably a 2 page summary with annotations.

Tripredacus
01-13-2017, 11:14 AM
Donald Trump paid hookers to pee on a bed in Russia that Obama had slept in once. TRUTH!
John Podesta used to hang out at a pizza place that did child sex trading on the side. LIES!

Xavier
01-13-2017, 12:01 PM
Donald Trump paid hookers to pee on a bed in Russia that Obama had slept in once. TRUTH!
John Podesta used to hang out at a pizza place that did child sex trading on the side. LIES!

Are you being sarcastic?
How about the fact that there's no basement in the business to run child sex rings out of the basement in?

Tripredacus
01-13-2017, 12:10 PM
I didn't hear anything about a basement. Are you hiding something from us?

Evil Wasabi
01-13-2017, 12:49 PM
didn't you vote for Jill Stein? who bytheway has a warrant out for misdemeanor vandalism in N. Dakota :lolz: (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/warrant-out-for-green-party-candidate-jill-steins-arrest-in-north-dakota/)

good call

I did vote for her. She was in North Dakota protesting the pipeline. What was the last thing your people protested? Desegregation?

wyo
01-13-2017, 01:30 PM

Just stick with cut-n-pasting right wing memes like Pasky. It's quicker.

hyper
01-13-2017, 08:17 PM
property rights

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolution

fakeXsound
01-13-2017, 09:18 PM

Well said. Good post.

hyper
01-13-2017, 09:37 PM
for anybody not seein the fuckin irony here I'm gonna go ahead and point it out right now

*everyone thinks they're a fucking expert about everything

Trump fired up and turned out the unwashed masses that don't normally participate in politics, civil debate, or engage in critical thinking about complex issues

----------------------------------------------

*their misguided opinions are facts

In 4 years time they'll still be eking out a miserable existence and blaming others for failing at life

Evil Wasabi
01-13-2017, 10:05 PM
for anybody not seein the fuckin irony here I'm gonna go ahead and point it out right now

Why are you so angry dude? Your KKK leader is about to take his crown. Shouldn't you be excited about owning slaves again?

hyper
01-13-2017, 10:18 PM
u bent :keke:

stop texting me your slave names tho realtalk #creep

Evil Wasabi
01-13-2017, 11:05 PM
u bent :keke:

stop texting me your slave names tho realtalk #creep

you ever notice how you PM me and I don't respond?

Xavier
01-14-2017, 05:29 AM
property rights

I don't even understand what your talking about for a bunch of your posts or who your talking to.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/08/19/donald-trumps-abuse-of-eminent-domain/?utm_term=.b0c184cbc45a

norton9478
01-14-2017, 07:19 AM
property rights

IN case you didn't know, the Dakota Pipeline is/was a violation of property rights.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakota_Access_Pipeline#Eminent_domain

Poppy
01-14-2017, 09:12 AM
you're retarded

Stop it w those fkn drugs they're turning your mind into mush

You own a bong store you fucking faggot