Report claims Trump is Russian asset and enjoys golden showers

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
My favorite is how Trumps says that "not 1 voting machine was tampered with..."

They don't need to tamper voting machines, just sway public opinion.

The Ruskies have figured out the the people of this country are incredibly stupid and will only read/watch/listen to news and information that confirms their own beliefs and biases.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Best part of this, is this was a stupid story made up by a troll site and given to a media head, that submitted it to the CIA, then the CIA released it to mainstream media and they rolled with it because they were so eager to smear Trump. The epitome of fake news.

It's all fake

eS6pcis.jpg

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Best part of this, is this was a stupid story made up by a troll site and given to a media head, that submitted it to the CIA, then the CIA released it to mainstream media and they rolled with it because they were so eager to smear Trump. The epitome of fake news.

It's all fake

eS6pcis.jpg

This one makes me giggle...what a fucking mess our media/news is anymore.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
There are a lot more in the oppo research than one item.
Unreleased Oppo research usually includes some rumors that don't turn out to be true.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Not saying it's true but it's definitely funny. What's also funny is being lectured by Trumpfaggots about media integrity after they spent the last year selectively reposting (and believing) actual fake news.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Not saying it's true but it's definitely funny. What's also funny is being lectured by Trumpfaggots about media integrity after they spent the last year selectively reposting (and believing) actual fake news.

Its a two-way street, it's amazing to me how many don't get that. So many people want to believe whatever they read that confirms how they feel about things. There is so much shit spewed from our government and the media and I try my best not to take any of it worth a grain of salt.

I won't say I always succeed, but I do at least try.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
It is unknown if the US Intel actually included the less credible claims when it passed information on.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

It's all fake

eS6pcis.jpg

Trolled neocons?

Neocons are pro trump.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The Neocon community is not very welcoming of trump right now. Those particularly concerned with Russia (especially the intelligence communities) are aghast at trump.

But really, Trump is a Neocon. With the exception of "building bridges" with Russia and the empty rhetoric regarding "Interventionism" in Iraq and Libya, he is a Neocon.

They will come around as he closely aligns with them on:
1. Military Spending
2. Iran
3. Israel
4. The War on Islam.
5. Authoritarianism.
6. Combining Nation building with free market idealism.

Trump is a lot more like John McCain than he is like Noam Chomsky.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
They will come around as he closely aligns with them on:
1. Military Spending
2. Iran
3. Israel
4. The War on Islam.
5. Authoritarianism.
6. Combining Nation building with free market idealism.

Add also:
Cuba
Nuclear Disarmament

I could probably go on and on.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
The amazing thing here, is that CNN and everyone else is reporting some guy's fanfic as actual fact.

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
So president trump DIDN"T hire an army of Russian Prostitutes to Watch Hentai with him? Well fuck, now I don't know WHAT to believe.

Attachments

• naruhodo.jpg
    naruhodo.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited: