Well...today's the day. The Electoral vote.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
my guess is that it's not enough to sway the vote.

but i wouldn't ever call it 'going rogue'. they are fulfilling their duties to the best of their ability. Their duty is not to the state they represent, it is to their country.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
smoke gimme the skinny what's goin on

Most states do not meet until mid/late day.

http://www.270towin.com/news/2016/1...ed-schedule-results-map_428.html#.WFf9JFMrJhF

Here's a map that is supposed to be updated as close to real time as possible:

http://www.270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/

my guess is that it's not enough to sway the vote.

but i wouldn't ever call it 'going rogue'. they are fulfilling their duties to the best of their ability. Their duty is not to the state they represent, it is to their country.

Not 100% true, buckaroo...

They're technically called "faithless" when they break oath top uphold their state's popular vote.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector

Here's the score, if your a leaning person in a state that often votes against your lean...don't be a fucking elector.

Their duty is to absolutely represent their state they're from...

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Trump will not be denied the presidency.

Anyone who thinks anything will change after today is delusional.

WWIII in 7-8 months under a Trump presidency.

In the meantime this country will be un-governable... Not that the president-elect could even give a runny shit.

The rich will get richer, the poor will get poorer.

Everyone that wanted to "make America great again" will see EXACTLY how much of a laughingstock we are on the world stage.

We deserve this. We've mettled in affairs that we shouldn't have been involved in for decades and it will all come to a bloody head during the next 4 years.

Trump is a fucking moron when it comes to foreign policy. His "cabinet" choices reflect how much he cares about the economic well-being of his empire rather than the needs of the people he was elected to lead.

"Well, he's better than Hilary" is a piss poor excuse made by people that feel as threatened by a woman in charge as they did when they were forced to play with the girls in gym class when they were children. These people are the same as the ones that kept saying "Obama's not MY president" for the last 8 years. "No Jews, no blacks, no gays, no hippies, and no women are gonna take MY guns away!" should be there rallying cry.

This country is a sick fucking joke.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

Our politicians are a sick fucking joke.

America is still a good country filled with mostly good people. The problem is that the masses have allowed a vast minority of people to come in, take charge, steal even more power, then do everything they can to give every possible resource to the elite wealthy.

I really believe that when the smoke clears...nothing much will change. Class/race tension will continue to rise, so will poverty. Trump will be as ineffective as those that have come before him.

I may very well eat these words, but I do not foresee some new world war. Mass-wars are now fought with $$ and manipulations of resources, the fall of the USSR in the 1980's proved that.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
It is stupid that anyone would try to delay our change the elector vote based on accusations that Russia intervened in the election and that Trump is a Putinophile.

This information was readily available to general election voters on Nov. 8th and they didn't care.

So just suck it up and elect the anachronistic joke known as the electoral college do its bidding.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
But but bengazzi? !?!

And whert abert duh emailzz???!!!

I won't speak on Benghazi because I know very little of the whole story. Never paid attention in the moment and too much finger pointing after the fact has diluted the facts.

As for the emails - it was another thing the scared puppies latched onto to vilify someone they were never going to vote for in the first place. Anyone that I've talked to leading up to the election have used the emails as a jumping-off point to say that she would have been more suited for prison than the white house. These people also dont look like they could master the subtle intricacies of something as simple as opening an email or sending a text message because both were "before their time."

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

In the meantime this country will be un-governable... Not that the president-elect could even give a runny shit.

Everyone that wanted to "make America great again" will see EXACTLY how much of a laughingstock we are on the world stage.

We deserve this. We've mettled in affairs that we shouldn't have been involved in for decades and it will all come to a bloody head during the next 4 years.

Trump is a fucking moron when it comes to foreign policy. His "cabinet" choices reflect how much he cares about the economic well-being of his empire rather than the needs of the people he was elected to lead.

"Well, he's better than Hilary" is a piss poor excuse made by people that feel as threatened by a woman in charge as they did when they were forced to play with the girls in gym class when they were children. These people are the same as the ones that kept saying "Obama's not MY president" for the last 8 years. "No Jews, no blacks, no gays, no hippies, and no women are gonna take MY guns away!" should be there rallying cry.

Being a woman had very little to do with her loss, even a huge number of women voted against her crooked ass.

Stop fooling yourself, she is even less presidential material then Trump. Look up Hillary temper tantrum and there's stuff going way back to when she was first lady and before. When she doesn't get her way she screams and throws objects at people. She's a fucking little kid in an old woman's body.

I wish we could split the country into 2 so both Hillary and Trump could run half. Hillary's half wouldn't last a fucking year.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Wow, I thought Guilty/Filthy was a trumpfaggot. My bad! ;)

As much as I dislike Trump, electors should vote as required/instructed. He won and will become president. We don't have to like it but we have to accept it.

Face it, the electoral college is not going away. A more realistic and practical solution would be proportional distribution of electoral votes by state.

Last edited:

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Being a woman had very little to do with her loss, even a huge number of women voted against her crooked ass.

Stop fooling yourself, she is even less presidential material then Trump. Look up Hillary temper tantrum and there's stuff going way back to when she was first lady and before. When she doesn't get her way she screams and throws objects at people. She's a fucking little kid in an old woman's body.

I wish we could split the country into 2 so both Hillary and Trump could run half. Hillary's half wouldn't last a fucking year.

When did I say she was better "presidential material" than Trump? I wrote-in "Steve Rogers And James Barnes" as candidates because I think a bunch of fictional characters can do a better job at running the country than the real life clowns we had to choose from.

In 4 years I'll ask you how Trump did right by you, tho.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
In 4 years I'll ask you how Trump did right by you, tho.
You can ask me right now. The confidence in the post-election economy has been a boon for my 401(k) and fun money investments, and he hasn't even taken office yet.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Well...looks like a done deal.

At 1:32 central, the current count is Trump 240, Clinton 108. Texas has yet to report and they bring 38 to the table. Once that populates, that should take Trump to 278 minimum.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
The best part of this dog and pony show was when Hillary lost 4 electors in Washington today.

The amount of salt produced by this election will cause massive renal failure nationwide.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member

Jesus, what a five alarm faggot.

Drama queen much bro? :keke::keke:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Is Amerikkkah still having a meltdown? We're all over here getting Merry and Festive.

Who cares who runs your country. I mean, do you all care THAT much? Put your feet up. Have a drink! Cheers!