PDA

View Full Version : hey LWK did you just learn who Jeff Sessions is too?

Poppy
11-18-2016, 01:08 PM
Hahahahaha you dumbfuck.

Jefferson Sessions for attorney general.

Fucking WOW

:oh_no:

norton9478
11-18-2016, 01:09 PM
Or how about Micheal Flynn (a putinophile) for national security adviser?

Suddenly, Mitt Romney for Sec. of State looks like sheer brilliance.

LWK
11-18-2016, 01:10 PM
Thread three. Keep em coming.

Poppy
11-18-2016, 01:12 PM
Thread three. Keep em coming.

Dude going to troll your ignorant ass for years.

Years. You'll lose count of the threads i make to trash you.

LWK
11-18-2016, 01:14 PM
Haha, for doing what exactly? Seriously. You're just a miserable fuck.

Poppy
11-18-2016, 01:16 PM
Haha, for doing what exactly? Seriously. You're just a miserable fuck.

For being the loudest proudest trumpfaggot on the forums.

Boo hoo trumpeteer. Poor persecuted alt right douchebag.

I'm going to troll you, for four years, or until you have the meltdown that's definitely coming.

LWK
11-18-2016, 01:18 PM
You're committing four years to me? How cute.

Poppy
11-18-2016, 01:19 PM
Btw: the only thing I'm miserable about is that there's no snow in the Intermountain west right now. Other than that I'm walking of motherfucking sunshine. How's the smog in whatever shit hole city you live in?

LWK
11-18-2016, 01:20 PM
Btw: the only thing I'm miserable about is that there's no snow in the Intermountain west right now. Other than that I'm walking of motherfucking sunshine. How's the smog in whatever shit hole city you live in?

You're walking on hot air

Poppy
11-18-2016, 01:21 PM
You're committing four years to me? How cute.

You won't last till the midterms before you melt down. Your persecuted white boy tirades come off as pedantic and retarded to everyone except maybe smokehouse and hyper. Now your boy is appointing one white supremacist after the next to key positions. Lol poor you. This trolling odyssey is going to be so fun for me, and in no way challenging.

Poppy
11-18-2016, 01:23 PM
You're walking on hot air

:keke:

Oooo I felt the Bern :rolleyes:

Edit: gonna whine for the mods again? I like when you do that.

LWK
11-18-2016, 01:24 PM
Oh god. Everyone is a whites supremacist to you. I'm not responsible for every fucking person he chooses. Almost half the god damn country voted for him. No way challenging? Dude think about how mad you are. You'll probably rage yourself into a heart attack.

SJW jackass confirmed. What a baby.

norton9478
11-18-2016, 01:35 PM
LWK isn't alt right. He was a Bernie supporter.

Poppy
11-18-2016, 01:42 PM
LWK isn't alt right. He was a Bernie supporter.

:lolz:

Oh yeah. Those unreadable walls of text with the climate skeptic, evil feminazi, Z'OMG clinton is the first corrupt politician I've ever seen, white man has it so rough, trump apologist, conspiracy kool-aid shitposts would be right at home on /pol/

Poppy
11-18-2016, 01:45 PM
Oh god. Everyone is a whites supremacist to you. I'm not responsible for every fucking person he chooses. Almost half the god damn country voted for him. No way challenging? Dude think about how mad you are. You'll probably rage yourself into a heart attack.

SJW jackass confirmed. What a baby.
Not everyone is a white supremacist to me. But if you're telling that Bannon specifically is not one then you're either an outright liar, or deeply in denial. Sessions is absolutely a wite supremacist as well, but he's been much quieter about it than Bannon, who literally made his career race baiting simple soft headed dummies like you.

You certainly are responsible. You should have seen this coming. Half the country voted for trump and a great vast number of those people are DUMBER THAN FUCKING DOG SHIT lol

Wether or not you see yourself as responsible for who trump appoints, I will run your face in it constantly. Why? Because I saw this coming from a mile away.

I wish I had voted for Jill stein so you'd have nothing on me, since you're incapable of understanding how clinton got a huge chunk of her votes from people who strongly dislike her and don't approve of her.

LWK
11-18-2016, 02:03 PM
Not everyone is a white supremacist to me. But if you're telling that Bannon specifically is not one then you're either an outright liar, or deeply in denial. Sessions is absolutely a wite supremacist as well, but he's been much quieter about it than Bannon, who literally made his career race baiting simple soft headed dummies like you.

You certainly are responsible. You should have seen this coming. Half the country voted for trump and a great vast number of those people are DUMBER THAN FUCKING DOG SHIT lol

Wether or not you see yourself as responsible for who trump appoints, I will run your face in it constantly. Why? Because I saw this coming from a mile away.

I wish I had voted for Jill stein so you'd have nothing on me, since you're incapable of understanding how clinton got a huge chunk of her votes from people who strongly dislike her and don't approve of her.

I love how you make such and exception for Hillary but hate the Trump voters so much. Look at how biased that view is. You seriously see ZERO benefit in going the Trump route?

In your mind people are literally all racists for voting Trump. Which is immediately fucked because that isn't even true. Did I come to you originally and say, man how can you vote for Hillary. No I didn't. You started with me and are on this crusade to try and corner me to have and opinion.

What about people who's premiums are fucking skyrocketing into the ether? Or poor people in states dying from leftists deals that pushed us right out of industry, so we're primarily a service sector economy? Go spend a month in some shit shit hole state. Everyone gets it but you. If all those people are a bunch of racists like you say, then those same racists voted for Obama since TRUMP got his states. Does that make any sense?

I never said shit about Bannon or Sessions. Fuck off of that. I never even followed those two. So acting like I'm inviting them in is bullshit and not true.

Poppy
11-18-2016, 02:06 PM
Buyers remorse already? :(

We were just starting to have some fun!

Edit: no it doesn't make sense. Your posts are incoherent conspiracy theories more than anything else. Yes leftists killed industry in the rust belt :rolleyes:

All trump supporters are not racists, but al racists voted for trump. It is what it is.

Tripredacus
11-18-2016, 02:09 PM
For being the loudest proudest trumpfaggot on the forums.

Poppy, the loudest member of the Autism Awareness Club on the forum. Not only the President, but also a member. Donate today!

LWK
11-18-2016, 02:12 PM
No they are not. They are straight forward. Where is the conspiracy theory there? I don't have buyers remorse. He isn't even in office yet. I'm reserving my judgment till then. Sorry if I don't have liberal tears to find fault with every little thing out there like others.
Leftist policies kill shit everywhere. Why even get into it though, it's not like you'll even read it anyways without assuming a bunch of shit or jumping to conclusions.

omg white people run everything, it's racist, you're racisttt boo fucking hoo

Chempop
11-18-2016, 02:22 PM
Almost half the god damn country voted for him.

About 20% of eligible voters voted for him. But I will give half of those people (10% of the country) the benefit of the doubt that they simply voted for him because they were tricked into doing so, where as the other half probably voted for him out of hateful/racist/sexist reasoning.

Dr Shroom
11-18-2016, 02:22 PM
Hitler

LWK
11-18-2016, 02:28 PM
About 20% of eligible voters voted for him. But I will give half of those people (10% of the country) the benefit of the doubt that they simply voted for him because they were tricked into doing so, where as the other half probably voted for him out of hateful/racist/sexist reasoning.

Well half of the voting country. Not half the entire country. Bad omission on my part.
I wasn't tricked. I had a lot of issues with some of his behavior. Curiel, the Fiorina shit was low brow to. After Bernie I was going to vote Hillary, but wikileaks and all the bullshit just made that impossible and I am about sick of the left currently. Since I am swing voter, I can vote either way. Also, a collapse is coming to, and I sure as hell won't be able to afford Hillary and her gut wrenching crap.

It wasn't hateful or racist reasoning for most people. He got the Obama states. People would not go for voting for a black president to just voting for Trump due to being racists. No logic in that. I can't see that same lot of people being sexist either based on the tolerance of trying Obama.

The people who voted for Obama voted Trump. Many of them are poor and healthcare costs are skyrocketing. Hillary was just four more years of Obama AT BEST. So those people who felt largely let down by Obama and his behavior tried Trump. I consider those people sensible people.

Come back to your thread poppy, you miserable fuck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUkv_jPgTeg

norton9478
11-18-2016, 03:15 PM
What about Obama's "Behavior"?

LWK
11-18-2016, 03:47 PM
Go to 1:20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mr9_lY-RrU

I am tired of having to reference this video, but it does nail down a hell of a lot of shit. Obama actually didn't effect me much. I've always liked his attitude though. But he supposedly has really let down the poor. Again, I am not poor, so it doesn't hit me like these people, so I can't identify.

Jibbajaba
11-18-2016, 03:59 PM
That guy seems angry.

Colorado Rockie
11-18-2016, 04:09 PM
All trump supporters are not racists, but al racists voted for trump. It is what it is.

Implying that only white people are racist :oh_no:

LWK
11-18-2016, 04:30 PM
hey lwk did you just learn who jeff sessions is tooo.lolololzzz

Jesus Christ. Like I am going to fucking know his exact picks before they even happen? Why doesn't Poppy place and equal amount of responsibility on the Clinton voters? Since he's such a fair and good person. Why don't doesn't he go make threads about himself, and how he skirted her email bullshit while mainly focusing on Trumps shit?

I'm sure her cabinet would have been filled to the brim with donor insiders and other ass bagery also.
Trump is a fucking newbie, expect this stuff and much worse. Get that log of shit out of your eye before coming at me.

DangerousK
11-18-2016, 04:36 PM
It's like they cloned John Ashcroft.

I don't know which presidency will be considered worse, James Buchanan's, or Donald Trump's.

The good news is Trump won't win re-election. The bad news is we have to wait 4 years.

How any rational person can be okay with these selections is beyond me.

DangerousK
11-18-2016, 04:40 PM
Sessions is probably going to insist Federal guidelines supersede state, and will crackdown on all of the states that legalized marijuana or have programs.

The dude probably still thinks the war on drugs is a thing worth fighting 45 years later.

I hope CA secedes. Maybe there is hope if that happens.

LWK
11-18-2016, 04:42 PM
If California secedes, (and they can't.) Expect republican presidents pretty much forever since our 55 electors always go blue now. Long term of that is your religious ass hats, and we're gonna be dealing with those again. That's what annoys me about conservatism, is it is somehow tied right to religion. If it is separated I agree with so much of it, but when that happens it loses me.

DangerousK
11-18-2016, 04:56 PM
If California secedes, (and they can't.) Expect republican presidents pretty much forever since our 55 electors always go blue now. Long term of that is your religious ass hats, and we're gonna be dealing with those again. That's what annoys me about conservatism, is it is somehow tied right to religion. If it is separated I agree with so much of it, but when that happens it loses me.

Northeast would go if CA did. The South would become North Cuba.

Poppy
11-18-2016, 05:28 PM

Shhhh don't confuse him

LWK
11-18-2016, 05:29 PM
:thevt:

Poppy
11-18-2016, 05:31 PM
It's like they cloned John Ashcroft.

I don't know which presidency will be considered worse, James Buchanan's, or Donald Trump's.

The good news is Trump won't win re-election. The bad news is we have to wait 4 years.

How any rational person can be okay with these selections is beyond me.

BECAUSE GEORGE SOROS AND CLIMATE CHANGE IS A LIE AND HILLARY IS BY FAR THE MOST CROOKED CANDIDATE EVER AND FEMINAZIS MAKE MAD AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE UNFAIRLY PERSECUTED FOR THOUGHT CRIMES I MEAN OMG HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN MINORITY REPORT DUDE JESUS????!!!!111

LWK
11-18-2016, 05:33 PM
Trumps your president bro.

Poppy
11-18-2016, 05:44 PM
This doesn't bother me.

You'll be the one freaking the fuck out when you realize what you're faggot ass is cheerleading for. You're not a racist, you're just stupid. Donald is a racist and is appointing racists. You'll melt down soon enough dumbfuck.

It's like charlie said. You haven't won shit. You got a scratch off ticket from the fucking gas station. Could be 5000, could be $1, will probably be 0.

LWK
11-18-2016, 05:52 PM
Haha! dude I won the second you made three fucking threads about me. Including a time consuming poll you had to hammer out on your cell phone. God knows how long that took you..

I was never interested in starting up this crib level situation with you. If you aren't getting got, stop explaining yourself.

Trump's still your president bro.

Poppy
11-18-2016, 06:11 PM
Try making a poll on your cell phone. It takes maybe 10 more seconds than doing it any other way.

But yes these are all you have to say. Game.com, cell phone posting, making threads about me, etc. All tired sophomoric war room flames that never win.

Hey if you're not losing every time I wreck your shit, why do you bother to reply. You'll always reply. You'll take my bait forever until you lose your fucking shit. I can't wait. The meltdown is imminent. I'm talking EG tier meltdown or better.

LWK
11-18-2016, 06:27 PM
Hahahahaha he admitted it. Cell phone poll baby!

10 seconds more my ass. He took hella time on that.

Stop trying to crawl up charlies ass.

Jibbajaba
11-18-2016, 10:23 PM
If California secedes, (and they can't.) Expect republican presidents pretty much forever since our 55 electors always go blue now.

If CA were to secede, what the fuck do I care who the president is, anymore?

Xavier
11-18-2016, 10:53 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/18/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-central-park-five-death-penalty/index.html

Saddest part is even with DNA evidence and the actual murderer confessing Don still insists he was right.

DangerousK
11-18-2016, 11:36 PM
I'm amused at how LWK thinks Trump winning is somehow a good thing.

Even with Hillary losing, you still lost.

Anyone who believes in the concept of America truly would not have backed Trump. I was excited for about 2-3 days because I despise Hillary, and then reality set in. Trump is awful. His presidency is going to be awful. His cabinet is fucking awful. The only thing left would be to appoint pedophile Jeffrey Epstein as a diplomat to a country.

Evil Wasabi
11-19-2016, 01:44 AM
I love how you make such and exception for Hillary but hate the Trump voters so much. Look at how biased that view is. You seriously see ZERO benefit in going the Trump route?

In your mind people are literally all racists for voting Trump. Which is immediately fucked because that isn't even true. Did I come to you originally and say, man how can you vote for Hillary. No I didn't. You started with me and are on this crusade to try and corner me to have and opinion.

What about people who's premiums are fucking skyrocketing into the ether? Or poor people in states dying from leftists deals that pushed us right out of industry, so we're primarily a service sector economy? Go spend a month in some shit shit hole state. Everyone gets it but you. If all those people are a bunch of racists like you say, then those same racists voted for Obama since TRUMP got his states. Does that make any sense?

I never said shit about Bannon or Sessions. Fuck off of that. I never even followed those two. So acting like I'm inviting them in is bullshit and not true.

Your unapologetic unwavering apologist support for the oppression of minorities makes you a shithead.

You can say you're not racist, but I can say, having discussed this with you, that you don't care about minorities.

you claim you voted for Bernie but then switched to Trump - the only common link between them being that they were anti-establishment (the establishment being either the DNC corruption, or the good old boys klan that hadn't yet accepted Trump. Now Trump is totally representing for the man, which makes him pro-eatablishment (pro The Man). But the Bernie concept of protecting people like me, my family, and the families of other members here is out the window now because we weren't born pure white.

Thanks Dave. Thanks so much for being the defender of Trump.

You pathetic fucking loser.

Evil Wasabi
11-19-2016, 01:45 AM
I'm amused at how LWK thinks Trump winning is somehow a good thing.

Even with Hillary losing, you still lost.

Anyone who believes in the concept of America truly would not have backed Trump. I was excited for about 2-3 days because I despise Hillary, and then reality set in. Trump is awful. His presidency is going to be awful. His cabinet is fucking awful. The only thing left would be to appoint pedophile Jeffrey Epstein as a diplomat to a country.

Thailand.

DangerousK
11-19-2016, 02:07 AM
Thailand.

LWK could be his appointed fan bearer, and wave the giant leaf to cool him off inside the thatched hut on the shore while he sodomizes a 10 year old.

LWK
11-19-2016, 02:08 AM
I don't care about minorities? Wow okay. So how am I REQUIRED to care about people to be on par with someone who claims to be a friend but aligns me with the fucking defunct KKK over a Trump vote? If you were so anti trump and I'm such a 'bad person', explain to me why you spent a shitload of time that last thread with the rest of us Trump supporters in comparison to the Hillary crap? Now all of a sudden, it's the total reverse? You turn on people really easily. It's amazing how judgmental you are. You were defending me and everyone in this thread.

Also, where was I unwavering and unapologetic? I'm not excited about his cabinet either, but on one hand I have your whining, and the other poppy looking to exploit anything I write that goes against Trump so he can start shit. Unrelated, but valid. I also owe nobody any explanation. So you honestly tell me where that leaves me? Why don't you rail into the rest of the members here who also voted for Trump. Unreal what a hypocrite you're being.

It is wrong if he's going to fuck over minorities. That is how I feel. Look if it legitimately hurt you I am sorry about that, but you didn't contact me stating your case, you seemed on board the entire time and did a 180 at the end or some shit.

How do you reach that conclusion with the statement I made in the very post you quoted.

"I never said shit about Bannon or Sessions. Fuck off of that. I never even followed those two. So acting like I'm inviting them in is bullshit and not true."

Fuzzytaco
11-19-2016, 02:12 AM
Wasn't the first post in the "who are you voting for" thread about how he was switching from Bernie to Trump, because he was genuinely afraid of terrorists? Which would be pretty fucking pathetic coming from someone in southern California.

LWK
11-19-2016, 02:18 AM
Not the first post, but it's one of my reasons. I don't wanna see events here like what went down in Europe. At least not and increase in them.

Evil Wasabi
11-19-2016, 02:27 AM
I don't expect LWK to ever stand up for minorities. That's not how his dad raised him.

LWK
11-19-2016, 02:28 AM
Really? My dad was absent almost my entire life. So how was that possible?

This dude and me literally had a conversation in private. He said none of this stuff like that there, seemed reasonable. Now he's back here acting entirely different. If he felt that way, he could have told me, and maybe we could have discussed it. There's just no reason behind acting like this.

The Trump vote? It comes with major social baggage. Totally have the right to be mad at me for it, and I can't defend that. Thing is, if you're gonna shit on me, you had the opportunity yesterday to do so. That said.....

Yes, this stuff does have racism attached to it. Sorry if I let anyone down. Whole thing has been nothing but drama. Ugh. I got really into it with those rally's, brought a hateful energy out to. I'm not proud of that either, but I do know it's not right to continue any legacy like that, so I am sorry for partaking in that. Especially that wall stuff. I liked Bernie for his good attitude, I liked Trump for his 'fuck it, lets do our thing' attitude. Hopefully something goes right and these people don't slice and dice human rights by the bucket load. Once again, bare in mind I had no idea what Trump might do with his cabinet. Nobody did. I think people could chill with the witch hunt though.

Evil Wasabi
11-19-2016, 10:24 AM
I tried to explain how you were supporting the oppression of minorities with every dick sucking wall-of-text you made defending Donald Trump, and you didn't get it. Your reaction was never to distance yourself from Trump, but rather to spin it around about your fear of Mexicans who say mean things or that your Greek heritage is just as bad as being Muslim (because so many Greeks are being harassed for their heritage I guess). Look at the likeminded people here who you're agreeing with. I would loathe to be in that club. So whatever, I gave up trying to explain it to you.

Poppy
11-19-2016, 10:55 AM
Hahahahaha

This is classic.

LWK, fully pwnd.

Rot
11-19-2016, 12:33 PM
OK OK... I will admit it...

I've not seen EW so "aggravated"...by something for a while...

xROTx

PS. When I use the term aggravated... it's the same when I use the term "Dissappointed..."... it's dumbness on a pure'ass Richter scale...

EDIT: I will also admit... that these threads suck...

Dr Shroom
11-19-2016, 01:21 PM
Glad these shitty threads have their own containment board now.

LWK
11-19-2016, 02:04 PM
I tried to explain how you were supporting the oppression of minorities with every dick sucking wall-of-text you made defending Donald Trump, and you didn't get it. Your reaction was never to distance yourself from Trump, but rather to spin it around about your fear of Mexicans who say mean things or that your Greek heritage is just as bad as being Muslim (because so many Greeks are being harassed for their heritage I guess). Look at the likeminded people here who you're agreeing with. I would loathe to be in that club. So whatever, I gave up trying to explain it to you.

Okay, he's referencing our conversation. In reference to the line on mexicans, it has to do with the fact I was discriminated against and called guero many years back as a kid a lot. I am not actually afraid of mexicans. I spinned it around about my history of being bullied by mexicans to level the playing field. When you brought up this racal stuff it incensed me because it came from you and it contradicted the entire thread we were in. Look, my bad if that was offensive, and nobody should be a pawn so, yeah I see how that is wrong, but this election shit was super ugly, and at some point it needs to get buried.

About defense of Trump, did you even read this post?

Page 1, reactions thread.

Many many people here have acted sexist and narcissistic. Trump's racism? I think for me it'd be Curiel, which was his biggest fuck up of his campaign imo. It wasn't like he said anything hurtfully racist though about him either, but he literally described what racism is in his meaning towards him.

Mexico is a very corrupt country. Saying they ARE sending criminals and rapists and killers though is over reaching.. A small minority do fit this and most are just people wanting to better lives here who offer nothing but good if given the real chance at being citizens. This is why I want a blanket amnesty over who is here, then erect the damn wall to lessen the amount coming in. People will get through, but less people equals less piggy backing and theft from licensed workers.

I also agree with Trump to deport violent illegal offenders. I like Mexicans, and their amazing work ethic. They'd make great citizens if they ever had the chance of amnesty, and they wouldn't be forcibly relegated to vote for liberal presidents non stop to prevent potential deportation.

DangerousK
11-19-2016, 02:16 PM

You need to give LWK the custom rank of: Donald Trump III

LWK
11-19-2016, 02:43 PM
The anger is because I didn't denounce him fast enough. The issue is he had just won and we fought with the Hillary supporters for huge chunk of pages, which Charlie openly participated in right with us. So nobody wants to immediately just denounce someone they were for in reference to versus the opposition. At least not that quickly. People are taking this shit way to personally. I also don't agree with a hell of a lot of the stuff Trump has said, chief among them is that 'under one god' comment that I actually also criticized. The Curiel bullshit. I didn't care for the little Marco comments, Fiorina thing is true, but it was pretty mean. There is other stuff. I'm not some awful human being and I'm not going to be smeared for this. I liked where Bernie's heart was, and I am a swing voter. I could not vote Hillary because of the criminal behavior coming from that direction.

See what is not being said, is because Trump won, he's the main spotlight, so anything he says and does will be criticized brutally by the opposition. New York Times for example is on full blast non stop. These were the same people openly active during election who backed Hillary. Who's fault is this entire mess? It's the DNC. If Bernie had won the nomination, we'd probably be in a entirely different situation now, and undoubtedly probably a lot happier. I actually can't believe Trump won. As for my heritage, I am only 1/8th Greek. From Crete through my grandfathers side. In that culture to be considered 'Greek' it has to be imparted through the father. It's weird. I probably shouldn't have brought that in Charlie, but your really got to me last night with what you said, and as someone I go back with so long, that sucked.

I got no hate for anyone over this stuff. You wanna be that way Poppy, fine by me. I put you on block. Truth is, you're just a bully, so what makes you better then Trump? Having done research on you, I had no idea you were behind that Chimpmeister stuff. That was incredibly cruel.

Rot
11-19-2016, 03:37 PM
LWK... just unplug man...

BTW... you don't have to listen to me.. but in the great scheme of things... War room or not... it's becoming fucking stoopid...

xROTx

Tanooki
11-19-2016, 03:38 PM
Not going to read this back and forward dumpster fire with LWK, but back to asking me to look up sessions. I really don't see anything much but manufactured hate on the guy. I've been able to dig up he marched the streets (for the civil rights act renewal) with civil rights leader John Lewis. Has a long history in his state fighting against segregation and racists. He sought the death penalty for the alabama head of the KKK and once he made AG, he went through with it, marched with civil rights leaders for the 50th anniversary of the Selma march. Oversaw the desegregation of schools in Alabama. Voted to extend the civil rights act. Voted to confirm Eric Holder at Obama's AG, the first black one we've had. He headed up the effort to award the Congressional Medal of Honor to Rosa Parks. And when he was a youngster he campaigned against George Wallace. I don't see a lot of bad stuff here but I do see that good which seems pretty good to me. I've seen some trumped up crap about him hating the NAACP and didn't mind the KKK but that seems to go totally up against this stuff that is on record.

LWK
11-19-2016, 03:40 PM
The entire situation has been stupid and divisive. What can you do though? Nobody is just gonna go out quietly being attacked though. That's not how it works.

Oh about the KKK. FYI

Now maybe this guy changed into a better person later, but this isn't good anyway. What annoys me about Trump is how he pretended not to know who Duke was when he did. He didn't want to harm any support, but he should have denounced the KKK way faster. That was icky and worth a critical attack.

Rot
11-19-2016, 03:43 PM
Not going to read this back and forward dumpster fire with LWK, but back to asking me to look up sessions. I really don't see anything much but manufactured hate on the guy. I've been able to dig up he marched the streets (for the civil rights act renewal) with civil rights leader John Lewis. Has a long history in his state fighting against segregation and racists. He sought the death penalty for the alabama head of the KKK and once he made AG, he went through with it, marched with civil rights leaders for the 50th anniversary of the Selma march. Oversaw the desegregation of schools in Alabama. Voted to extend the civil rights act. Voted to confirm Eric Holder at Obama's AG, the first black one we've had. He headed up the effort to award the Congressional Medal of Honor to Rosa Parks. And when he was a youngster he campaigned against George Wallace. I don't see a lot of bad stuff here but I do see that good which seems pretty good to me. I've seen some trumped up crap about him hating the NAACP and didn't mind the KKK but that seems to go totally up against this stuff that is on record.

You are dumb as fook...

The guys... members... mods.. crazies... all view the forum as a whole...

No single post will usually set off the dumbfest... this has been going on for MONTHS...

Tanooki... I am going to tell you to STFU now... you obviously don't know the forum as well as you think... the reason why LWK is still in a position to post is because he's built up enough rep to say his piece... but it's sorta boring now...

YOU Tanooki on the other hand... are fair fuckin' game...

xROTx

CORY
11-19-2016, 04:05 PM
Yanooki... I am going to tell you to STFU now...

http://i.imgur.com/WDVGMoD.gif

Poppy
11-19-2016, 04:07 PM
Haha trumpfaggot numero uno blocked me because I'm a bully!! He says I resort to ad hominem attacks instead of debating issues!! He whines to the mods to have them shut me up and then has to block me because he's too big a pussy to face the music!!

I win. I fucking win. The irony is so delicious. I can stop my campaign.

Victoly!

Jibbajaba
11-19-2016, 05:49 PM
He says I resort to ad hominem attacks...

The phrase "ad hominem" is the battle cry of butt-blasted internet crybabies.

Evil Wasabi
11-19-2016, 08:38 PM

Why am I not surprised that a guy in Kentucky has no problem with a former state attorney who cut his teeth against civil rights workers for registering black voters (and lost). Sessions has also sought to implement harsher sentencing for illegal immigrants who want to come back to the US, which would in turn benefit for-profit prisons with a 30% population increase. During that same sham investigation that Session so heavily invested his time in, there were multiple arson cases against black churches that his office ignored. This is public record, however, your parents may have taught you that "it's just trumped up BS by the colored folk."

So when people worry that Sessions will be more concerned with "democrat voter fraud" than protecting civil rights, there is precedent. Sessions does not actually care about civil rights, and has, as testified decades ago, referred to the ACLU as communist inspired because it tries to shove civil rights down our throats. Sounds familiar right? It's like he pulled the thought right out of your head, Tanooki. Sure, he voted for Holder, who was going to get the nomination either way, but when his matter mattered, he voted against Sotomayor. And that is on the record.

Tanooki
11-20-2016, 01:36 AM
You are dumb as fook...

The guys... members... mods.. crazies... all view the forum as a whole...

No single post will usually set off the dumbfest... this has been going on for MONTHS...

Tanooki... I am going to tell you to STFU now... you obviously don't know the forum as well as you think... the reason why LWK is still in a position to post is because he's built up enough rep to say his piece... but it's sorta boring now...

YOU Tanooki on the other hand... are fair fuckin' game...

xROTx

Not dumb, but your response makes no sense. I was only responding to asking about senator sessions, as I was not going to get into that back and forward. He responded, I responded back, and I see no harm in that. I'm sure it has gone on for months and I can see why it has been annoying.

EVIL: 28 year resident of CA, grew up there. Don't make too many assumptions about where I currently live. I'm sorry that my going around with google reading up on the guy didn't line up with your personal view of the dude but attacking my current home of the last few years has no bearing on it at all. Having seen catch and release not working along the border for many years I can't say I feel too bad about busting people harder for coming back again. Whatever, have fun with your guesswork, but I'm no southerner.

Rot
11-20-2016, 04:20 AM
Not dumb, but your response makes no sense. I was only responding to asking about senator sessions, as I was not going to get into that back and forward. He responded, I responded back, and I see no harm in that. I'm sure it has gone on for months and I can see why it has been annoying.

EVIL: 28 year resident of CA, grew up there. Don't make too many assumptions about where I currently live. I'm sorry that my going around with google reading up on the guy didn't line up with your personal view of the dude but attacking my current home of the last few years has no bearing on it at all. Having seen catch and release not working along the border for many years I can't say I feel too bad about busting people harder for coming back again. Whatever, have fun with your guesswork, but I'm no southerner.

I told you to shut up...

Currently, I am bored of this shit... and you're enabling its continuance... SO... seeing as you like it here so much... you can stay here for a week...

When I tell you to shut up... I don't expect you to quote me and reply... Enjoy your week stay in here Tanooki...

xROTx

PS. I see LWK has slowed down and hopefully unplugged.... let this shit die off... it's been boringly dumb for a while now...

norton9478
11-20-2016, 04:41 AM
He sought the death penalty for the alabama head of the KKK and once he made AG, he went through with it

That is reason enough to dislike him

Tanooki
11-21-2016, 11:33 AM
Apparently my continuing to talk politics probably will get me locked down longer so I'm dropping it. I value this site enough to not go down that rabbit hole further.

norton9478
11-21-2016, 11:40 AM
It's in the war room.

Poppy
11-21-2016, 11:44 AM
Apparently my continuing to talk politics probably will get me locked down longer so I'm dropping it. I value this site enough to not go down that rabbit hole further.

No. Keep it going dummy.

Tanooki
11-21-2016, 11:45 AM
Yes and my asking a question got me locked in here for a week if you look above a few posts. Apparently some stuff is just too taboo for someone who isn't established here long enough, unless just simply quoting that post did it? And how am I a dummy if I don't have something in the FAQ here that says don't do this or you're dead meat?

Evil Wasabi
11-21-2016, 11:48 AM
Yes and my asking a question got me locked in here for a week if you look above a few posts. Apparently some stuff is just too taboo for someone who isn't established here long enough, unless just simply quoting that post did it? And how am I a dummy if I don't have something in the FAQ here that says don't do this or you're dead meat?

You're starting to get it.

Poppy
11-21-2016, 11:50 AM
:keke:

Tanooki
11-21-2016, 11:50 AM
Funny, so quoting the moderator = ban? Like I knew that would happen.

Also the site board says 'never' for the lifting, but the post here says a week?

Poppy
11-21-2016, 12:02 PM

Also the site board says 'never' for the lifting, but the post here says a week?

Still not really getting it.

Rot is nicer guy than he's letting on. He'll probably let you back. I would probably lock you for a month, because you're useless, and probably don't care enough about this place to wait.

Your problem is that your opinions are garbage and your legacy here does not exist beyond punching a horse (Loved that thread). LWK would have definitely been tormented by mods if he wasn't an old tymer.

You should ponder the southern strategy of Atwood. If you don't see how a guy like sessions does just enough in grand public fashion to try to stay on the right side of history (March with lewis, implement school desegregation, etc), while simultaneously doing everything he can to keep black people as powerless and disenfranchised as possible in the new and updated version of segreation, than you don't understand southern politics in the slightest.

The southern strategy. Educate yourself, faggot.

Dr Shroom
11-21-2016, 12:06 PM

fuck you
stupid bitch

Rot
11-21-2016, 12:20 PM
I have let Tanooki out...

Mainly because I am busy with other stuffs atm... let this forum die...

It's fookin stoopid...

xROTx

Poppy
11-21-2016, 12:30 PM
I have let Tanooki out...

Mainly because I am busy with other stuffs atm... let this forum die...

It's fookin stoopid...

xROTx

This forum is fucking awesome.

norton9478
11-21-2016, 02:39 PM
You should ponder the southern strategy of Atwater. ]

Fixed it for ya.

Poppy
11-21-2016, 06:19 PM
Fixed it for ya.

Oh yeah. I wonder where Atwood came from?

norton9478
11-27-2016, 02:34 PM

It appears that the reporting on much of this has been retracted.