PDA

View Full Version : Are the reactions to Trump winning rational?

Pages : [1] 2

DangerousK
11-13-2016, 06:02 PM
I've never seen anything like it in my life.

People threatening to kill themselves because Trump won. People telling me that anyone who voted for him is a misogynist, racist, and everything else. I know people who voted for him that are not those things, they just did not believe in Hillary.

I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton. I didn't think either were quality candidates, and for me to vote, I'd truly have to believe in the person running, which I generally don't. Maybe that makes me ill-informed to understand, but I really cannot understand reacting in this manner to a presidential election.

Is this even normal? I can fully understand being upset, but this has gone to another level that I am struggling to even understand. Does anyone here actually think their rights are going to be stripped from them because Trump won?

While I have political views, I'm generally apathetic to the election process as regardless of who wins, I see no changes in my own life irrespective of who is sitting in the White House.

I get protesting if we actually had a body of work from Trump that you could go okay, this doesn't work and it's fucking up things more. But to be protesting over an election result that was not what Bush v Gore 2000 was? It seems a bit much. Apparently 33% of Hillary voters think the election result is not legitimate according to an ABC News poll. All because Hillary lost, suddenly it's not legitimate? What the fuck?

Tyranix95
11-13-2016, 06:12 PM
Only if you're going though an OBAMA withdrawal.

SteveNK
11-13-2016, 06:23 PM
When I worry about the way things are going politically, and how it might affect the economy, I remember that I lived through the worst financial crash in living memory and during that time I perhaps took a 5% hit in overall income. I probably put up with a car that I didn't like for 6 months longer than i would have done otherwise, and that was about it. Then I don't feel so bad.

However, my position in society is pretty concrete. I'm white, able bodied, reasonably young, financially comfortable, have a decent education and qualifications, I'm straight, in a long term relationship and live in a nice neighbourhood. Perhaps I would feel differently if a few of those things were changed and my position was a bit more precarious.

hyper
11-13-2016, 06:29 PM
~don't weep for America
weep for freedumb..

http://i.imgur.com/yH7Unn1.gif

Rot
11-13-2016, 06:32 PM
However, my position in society is pretty concrete. I'm white, able bodied, reasonably young, financially comfortable, have a decent education and qualifications, I'm straight, in a long term relationship and live in a nice neighbourhood. Perhaps I would feel differently if a few of those things were changed and my position was a bit more precarious.

I'm Azn... a member of a one of the most aggressive gaming websites on teh nets... my position in society is AWESOME!...

Just sayin'...

xROTx

Tanooki
11-13-2016, 06:32 PM
Most of it no, but at the same time to a small point I can see why. The media has stirred up so many lies, manufactured stories (along with the legit ones), buried things that don't fit their image of Trump it should scare people. Over at racketboy there's a thread going on how f'd up things are (general thread that Trump oozed into) and he had this long post, well cited, lots of images. Many of these stories of scared muslims women with their head scarves thrown off are being found to be manufactured and debunked, some with various so called attacks from whites working over minorities. Also not that many weeks back there was this Trump event, a gay group showed up there in support, but you don't hear about this in the US media do you? Better yet, Trump actually pointed at them, asked for their huge rainbow flag that said ilke LBGTQ for Trump on it, pulled it up on stage and waved it for a cheering audience and mugged for the camera with it. Who carried that shit? Third string honest local media and the foreign press not in the back pocket of the DNC suck up machine.

When you see fucked up one sided coverage of the guy, not one of them other than his few buddies in the press like that crank Hannity on Fox's nightly opinion block, covering the other side of it you'd be scared to a point too. Ever read the guys plans for the future on the site for a long time now? The dude is like a 1980s style blue dog democrat with his infrastructure plans, his government blue collar jobs bill ideas (vs the lefty work for the green jobs/made up jobs numbers stuff) and others. Sure he has some goodly right leaning stuff when it comes to the dollar like forcing social security to ONLY be tapped for those paying into it locking it away from pilfering politicians who have used it as a fund for shitty democrat(more than republican but both) mooching plans which has bankrupted it and more. The rational members of the DNC remaining say they will work with the GOP in the Senate and House to pass such things to help the big swath of the US that took it in the ass the last 10 years. Again, something the press on the large is NOT covering.

Watch his first 100 days if some psycho doesn't assassinate him first (or shortly after) and you'll see what government was back under the days of Reagan, Bush Sr and Clinton -- parties working to actually get shit done versus stomping their feet and telling each other go radical my way or kiss off. I'm no Trump fan, did not vote for him or her, but I can see if you get beyond the fear mongering lies and spin of the media who caused this irrational wave of panic and suicide watches it actually could turn out pretty well, or at worse, 4 more years of deadlock but not likely(at least for the first 2 if the DNC pulls off a midterm majority.)

I'll throw this out there, fear December 19th. Currently there is a petition out there now with over 3M of 4.5M needed that wants to have Democrat votes count twice basically. They will come to the 1/3 of states that do not bind electors to vote for the winner (such as mine being one) and they will twist arms, beg, plead and offer assistance to switch votes to Clinton to steal the election a month and a half after the fact. Those who are not bound, states have like 1K-10K penalties for switching, and these petitioners will pay for all court costs, fines, losses and more to make sure Trump is not put in office. They're actually willing to subvert 250years of election history in this country for their own petty bullshit. Guarantee you, they fear 2nd amendment gun rights now, watch all those red leaning counties in many spots rise up in some kind of armed insurrection over that crap if it actually happened. You want American Civil War Part 2, that would be the one true way to do it.

Rot
11-13-2016, 06:33 PM
TL;DR...

xROTx

hyper
11-13-2016, 06:51 PM
:keke:

hyper
11-13-2016, 06:54 PM
tooki #realtalk tho

on a cell phone that looks like the great borderWall of text

Cylotron
11-13-2016, 07:02 PM
Well let's see... over the years, Trump has been back & forth on everything(isn't even a real Republican). He only ran for President as a joke(most likely didn't think he'd get this far). He's a real estate mogul who's made his fortune off of screwing people over and "settling" in court. He has no political background. There's of course the whole "racist" thing(the KKK supporting him for one).

There's the immigration issue, abortion, gay rights, etc... but the most important to those in dire need:

Affordable Care Act(aka 'ObamaCare') - This has been a big help for people on the poverty level who otherwise couldn't afford decent insurance(or insurance at all). Also, lot's of people who have pre-existing conditions require this for continued survival. Why?... beforehand they were either denied insurance, or had to make un-affordable payments.
[yes, Trump did recently say he'd let people with pre-existing conditions continue to receive health insurance... but we'll have to wait & see how that actually turns out]

With all the protests lately(+ people wanting to move to Canada over this), he has yet to come forward and talk to everyone. The most recent news is how he just wants to live in the White House part time.

On top of everything... the American people(majority) voted for Hillary Clinton. Yet the 'Electoral College' gave the presidency to Trump. Regardless of how you argue this, it comes down to this: The American people don't want Trump... but that's who they've been given.

smokehouse
11-13-2016, 07:16 PM
Well let's see... over the years, Trump has been back & forth on everything(isn't even a real Republican). He only ran for President as a joke(most likely didn't think he'd get this far). He's a real estate mogul who's made his fortune off of screwing people over and "settling" in court. He has no political background. There's of course the whole "racist" thing(the KKK supporting him for one).

There's the immigration issue, abortion, gay rights, etc... but the most important to those in dire need:

Affordable Care Act(aka 'ObamaCare') - This has been a big help for people on the poverty level who otherwise couldn't afford decent insurance(or insurance at all). Also, lot's of people who have pre-existing conditions require this for continued survival. Why?... beforehand they were either denied insurance, or had to make un-affordable payments.
[yes, Trump did recently say he'd let people with pre-existing conditions continue to receive health insurance... but we'll have to wait & see how that actually turns out]

With all the protests lately(+ people wanting to move to Canada over this), he has yet to come forward and talk to everyone. The most recent news is how he just wants to live in the White House part time.

On top of everything... the American people(majority) voted for Hillary Clinton. Yet the 'Electoral College' gave the presidency to Trump. Regardless of how you argue this, it comes down to this: The American people don't want Trump... but that's who they've been given.

...been getting our facts from social media, have we?

Viewpoint
11-13-2016, 07:25 PM

You really have no idea how the electoral collage works do you?

Evil Wasabi
11-13-2016, 07:30 PM

The Affordable Care Act ended up being a shitty fucking act to anyone who pays their own insurance without subsidies, which I guess you don't since you are defending it. Have you read Donald Trump's health plan? It's probably more ambitious than the ACA.

Electoral College in quotes, like it's some kind of dubious coalition. Jesus christ man. I will give you that "the american people do not want Trump" but guess what, faggot? They didn't want Clinton either. In fact, not even 1/3 wanted her.

Abortion, gay rights, immigration - you know how those will pan out, or is that projection? Have you read any of the events surrounding Trump and gays? If you sincerely believe the shit you've written here, then please, do the world a favor, buy a gun, and kill everyone around you. You live in an echo chamber in desperate need of a final menstruation.

hyper
11-13-2016, 07:35 PM
https://i.sli.mg/kXjDHu.png
http://i.imgur.com/bEl3c0m.png
http://i.imgur.com/LkPhF7H.gif

LWK
11-13-2016, 07:44 PM
Many many people here have acted sexist and narcissistic. Trump's racism? I think for me it'd be Curiel, which was his biggest fuck up of his campaign imo. It wasn't like he said anything hurtfully racist though about him either, but he literally described what racism is in his meaning towards him.

Mexico is a very corrupt country. Saying they ARE sending criminals and rapists and killers though is over reaching.. A small minority do fit this and most are just people wanting to better lives here who offer nothing but good if given the real chance at being citizens. This is why I want a blanket amnesty over who is here, then erect the damn wall to lessen the amount coming in. People will get through, but less people equals less piggy backing and theft from licensed workers.

I also agree with Trump to deport violent illegal offenders. I like Mexicans, and their amazing work ethic. They'd make great citizens if they ever had the chance of amnesty, and they wouldn't be forcibly relegated to vote for liberal presidents non stop to prevent potential deportation.

Those votes are like a hostage crisis. Their adult children are FORCED to vote for the left to protect their parents. Ever wonder why Obama hasn't just amnestied all these people? Why would he? It's bad business. He did say come out of the shadows. So why not issue a fucking order to amnesty them? Why would he or any other dem president risk losing all that free blue money to continue that power flow? (Before the feelings artists fry me on this one, this is a conspiracy theory in my mind on potentially why things are handled as they are, so please respect it as opinion speak. I cannot substantiate it. It's just what I've wondered. Grain of salt.)

We give 55 electors to a presidential vote, which immediately cripples the right, and insures our electors are guaranteed to the left in all but word promise. Everyone KNEW election night Hillary had California no matter what. Which is 55 in the bank early. So you gotta attach those 55 to anything Trump gets right from the start on assumption.. He's forced to win big states to pull over that 55 glass ceiling.

55 is the top amount of electors in the entire country also. This is why him winning Florida left him in contention the entire night. It's merely a counter punch. Especially since Florida can easily swing left and barely almost did. I personally believe that no liberal president would ever want to amnesty people from Mexico, because as they'd integrate more, they'd expect more for their talents and skills. This is where the right becomes more attractive..

People do not get how similar whites and mexicans are in many ways. I love the concept of amnesty. This way they can pay into the system. It's a simple idea and I think it'd work great. Personally due to my location almost all my friends are Mexican. I don't even have a single white friend I actively even hang out with. It's not intentional. I am not totally racist towards other whites, but it just doesn't trend with me currently. It's bizarre, but it makes sense due to the high amount of mexican concentration here.

Let's really analyze this Trump racism though. He said first they were not sending their 'best'. So he's acknowledged condescendingly that criminals are coming and they have good people there, but we're getting bad ones. So immediately he's overblown the violent criminal thing and assumed wrong.

Still though, does that specifically have anything to do with race, or is this a cut down on a culture? Last I checked, Mexico was a corrupt country, and calling that out isn't racist. Though it is easy to let the feelings that come with that statement make it more specific then it really was.

Knowing Trump. Who the hell knows, it could have come off less racist then he intended. The guy is a grab bag. This chaos makes him humanly relatable no matter how many it disgusts. How does it really make it about race as a direct context with the statement specifically though without some form of reaching? What if he had said that about Canadians. Would anyone call him racist?

Trump supporters need to just cop to the fact part of their vote was aroused from a concern for Muslim migration. Mine sure was. I am not sitting there excited to see Europe 2.0 where you got leaders like Merkel who care so much about political correctness and forced multi cultural-ism. Look at Sweden. That place was a nightmare of censorship now to hide the general demographic that stuff was coming from.

This was probably the general feeling people had with Hillary and the refugee's. She was Merkel reloaded. Meanwhile I'm on neo-geo.com reading posts from furious people like Shroom telling us about what is going down. I was heavily involved in experiencing European members issues with this.. It influenced me a lot.

So, let's contrast things: A illegal mexican immigrant who is violent may kill someone, but I'd rather take the 'texas hold'em' style variance to allow that, then bring a ton of war torn people in with naive faith they are all going to be respectful and immediately move away from a religious and political ideology that makes assimilation a nightmare? No, it is absolutely not fair to be prejudice towards them and assume so terribly either. This is what is so difficult about the times we are in. It is wrong and cruel, and especially bothering to me with innocent children..

I live in literal driving distance from that San Bernardino attack when that happened, and the main guy behind it was and american muslim. Khizr Khan is bitching up something fierce over Trumps disgust towards Islam, but WHO killed his son? A suicide bomber that he heroically stopped..
You won't see a liberal media head bitch about Islam, because Islam is the ultimate way to fuck up leftist style reasoning.

People tell Trump supporters they got conned. I mean of course it was a con, every campaign ever has been a con. Trump is skillful in inclusiveness and persuasion. I preferred his con to Hillary's. It's just these straw grabbers five minutes out the gate calling all these media opinion pieces from the same fucking sources citing all these polls.

Really? Let's let him actually take the office first. He'll appoint dumbasses, but its the variance once again. Donald Trump is like having my clueless gardner run a nuclear plant the next day. It's a terrible idea, but the results will be a 'blast'. (hopefully not literally, ahaha....) Of course it's a risk, but it was the decision I made and I stand by it. His basic core shit was worth voting for to me, and if he does nothing. Hey, I tried for what I wanted and I can complain if I choose to.

Wanna hear the sad truth? EVERYONE is racist on some level. I consider it part of human nature.

If you've never had a racist feeling in your lives once, then you are not a racist. Good luck finding those people though. I've never met a person who could claim that.

Only one I've seen in the media is Lil Wayne, who is a amazing interview. Seriously, he's out of this world bizarre and speaks his heart pretty heavy at times. Probably just a lot of drug induced peaceful momentary feelings though.

herb
11-13-2016, 07:45 PM
https://i.sli.mg/kXjDHu.png
http://i.imgur.com/bEl3c0m.png
http://i.imgur.com/LkPhF7H.gif

Wow what a dumbass :keke:

johhnnyD14
11-13-2016, 08:05 PM
going to school in boston, it was stunning to see how many entitled millennials took to the streets to protest not getting what they wanted. at the same time, it was goddamn hilarious to hear them say shit like "this is what democracy looks like"

you could just taste the salt in the air wednesday night.

hyper
11-13-2016, 08:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Mn9Gdu2.png

LWK
11-13-2016, 08:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

cdamm
11-13-2016, 08:29 PM
you know it's funny.. i remember a lot of this same stuff happening 4 and 8 years ago.

Fuzzytaco
11-13-2016, 08:30 PM
going to school in boston, it was stunning to see how many entitled millennials took to the streets to protest not getting what they wanted. at the same time, it was goddamn hilarious to hear them say shit like "this is what democracy looks like"

you could just taste the salt in the air wednesday night.

As racist as New England is, I'd have thought Trump would've been right up their alley.

cdamm
11-13-2016, 08:43 PM
if you want to know why there is so much protesting..

http://i.imgur.com/rQwt3TK.png

it all makes sense now.

RAZO
11-13-2016, 08:44 PM

People threatening to kill themselves because Trump won. People telling me that anyone who voted for him is a misogynist, racist, and everything else. I know people who voted for him that are not those things, they just did not believe in Hillary.

I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton. I didn't think either were quality candidates, and for me to vote, I'd truly have to believe in the person running, which I generally don't. Maybe that makes me ill-informed to understand, but I really cannot understand reacting in this manner to a presidential election.

Is this even normal? I can fully understand being upset, but this has gone to another level that I am struggling to even understand. Does anyone here actually think their rights are going to be stripped from them because Trump won?

While I have political views, I'm generally apathetic to the election process as regardless of who wins, I see no changes in my own life irrespective of who is sitting in the White House.

I get protesting if we actually had a body of work from Trump that you could go okay, this doesn't work and it's fucking up things more. But to be protesting over an election result that was not what Bush v Gore 2000 was? It seems a bit much. Apparently 33% of Hillary voters think the election result is not legitimate according to an ABC News poll. All because Hillary lost, suddenly it's not legitimate? What the fuck?

Nah bro, people are over reacting. He's our president and he got in fair and square. As citizens/residents of this country we have to stand by him and hope he does good for us. I don't agree with everything he stands for but life go's on, fuck it. We have to stay strong and at least give him a opportunity.

LWK
11-13-2016, 08:50 PM

it all makes sense now.

C'mon. That can't seriously be the best you got to defend this chaos. Just call it what it is. Whiny spoiled brat bullshit.

cdamm
11-13-2016, 08:52 PM
C'mon. That can't seriously be the best you got to defend this chaos. Just call it what it is. Whiny spoiled brat bullshit.

dude. its a fucking joke. if you think im defending this stuff with that, you're out of your damn mind.

hyper
11-13-2016, 08:53 PM
As racist as New England is, I'd have thought Trump would've been right up their alley.heehee gud one bro

herb
11-13-2016, 08:54 PM

it all makes sense now.
Hmm I may go to the next protest in NYC with my buddy if anal is on the plate.

hyper
11-13-2016, 08:57 PM
I lol'd

(am also going 2 research this strategy o.O)

cdamm
11-13-2016, 08:57 PM
at least some people got the joke.

smokehouse
11-13-2016, 08:59 PM
you know it's funny.. i remember a lot of this same stuff happening 4 and 8 years ago.

This is our new reality.

2 years before the presidential election, it's starts. The slander, the fighting, the never ending shit storm. 1 year befor election, it's gets worse. Rioting, er, "protesting"...a neverending barrage of hate via every available outlet.

Once the actual election happens, the side that lost will bitch and moan endlessly for at least the next two years...until it all starts over again.

This new reality fucking sucks...

cdamm
11-13-2016, 09:01 PM
This is our new reality.

2 years before the presidential election, it's starts. The slander, the fighting, the never ending shit storm. 1 year befor election, it's gets worse. Rioting, er, "protesting"...a neverending barrage of hate via every available outlet.

Once the actual election happens, the side that lost will bitch and moan endlessly for at least the next two years...until it all starts over again.

thats about right.

hyper
11-13-2016, 09:02 PM
yes but the deluge of liberal and european tears tho..

an ocean of butthurt. some Noah's ark shit

Fuzzytaco
11-13-2016, 09:05 PM
heehee gud one bro

Praise from Ceasar.

Jibbajaba
11-13-2016, 09:12 PM
People are absolutely over-reacting. All this protest shit is retarded.

As an aside though, I think it's funny that DK gets all pissed off at people who want to buy a NES Flashback Classic Mini Edition, but is "generally apathetic about the election process".

F4U57
11-13-2016, 09:13 PM
This is an amazing meltdown circus.

People are so entitled these days. Everyone thinks they're worth a shit, when in reality they're just another fucking pleb. Not a cog in the wheel, just a smear of grease.

More rage = more lulz

hyper
11-13-2016, 09:15 PM
How could any future administration possibly be able to reverse vote validation measures without looking totally corrupt..

Wheres Norton at? We need dat pretzel logic

RAZO
11-13-2016, 09:16 PM
This is our new reality.

This new reality is shit. Couldn't agree more bro.

hyper
11-13-2016, 09:22 PM
(allegedly) Somebody is paying these tards cash money wages to riot & fuck up traffic, people & property

maybe its true maybe its not maybe fuckyourself but if it is, the douchefountain signing the checks is an Enemy of the State

LWK
11-13-2016, 09:22 PM
dude. its a fucking joke. if you think im defending this stuff with that, you're out of your damn mind.

sa'll good. I'm so used to the ridiculous defensive shit of this election I got out my jump to conclusions mat there bud.

hyper
11-13-2016, 09:24 PM
settle down beavis

hyper
11-13-2016, 09:40 PM
https://youtu.be/MNy5h3yC8pI

MNy5h3yC8pIomfg lulululullullulululllulullulullululllululu

DK is a true patriot

Xavier
11-13-2016, 09:45 PM
Whatever ever happened to the OCD people who complained about multiple threads on the same topics? There's something like 20 Donald Trump & election threads going on right now.

hyper
11-13-2016, 09:47 PM
its.. its gonna be ok

be strong homie

Earthquake24
11-13-2016, 09:55 PM
It's all organized bullshit. There is footage going around from the Wisconsin "protests" where there are buses 2-3 miles long lined up bringing them in. You can search and see the Craiglist ads paying anywhere from a measly $15 an hour to $1,500 a week. This was always the plan anyway. If Trump won, they were going to do this, virtually every single day. These are the same people from that Chicago rally and through the summer. They are professional organizers, getting funded from outside sources and being paid to do it. It's no coincidence they went "silent" right when the conventions happened and afterwards, just to show up once again the day after the election and beyond.

hyper
11-13-2016, 10:00 PM
its not gonna stop until somebody stops it for them

how is financing this biz legal? is this shit taxed?

Xavier
11-13-2016, 10:03 PM
It's all organized bullshit. There is footage going around from the Wisconsin "protests" where there are buses 2-3 miles long lined up bringing them in. You can search and see the Craiglist ads paying anywhere from a measly $15 an hour to $1,500 a week. This was always the plan anyway. If Trump won, they were going to do this, virtually every single day. These are the same people from that Chicago rally and through the summer. They are professional organizers, getting funded from outside sources and being paid to do it. It's no coincidence they went "silent" right when the conventions happened and afterwards, just to show up once again the day after the election and beyond.

There's gotta be in 100,000's of people across the country protesting right now, are they all paid?

It's your right as an American to voice a distaste against Trump or anyone else, or even protest them. Rioting is not though. That includes blocking traffic, damaging businesses and personal property or injuring others. Lighting things on fire.

Earthquake24
11-13-2016, 10:16 PM
There's gotta be in 100,000's of people across the country protesting right now, are they all paid?

It's your right as an American to voice a distaste against Trump or anyone else, or even protest them. Rioting is not though. That includes blocking traffic, damaging businesses and personal property or injuring others. Lighting things on fire.

Not every single one of them, there are some that probably have grievances and want to be heard. But the ones with the professional signs, they definitely are and that's a great percentage of them. This had been planned for a long time. This ad here, you'll find it in craigslist Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and alot of the other big cities where this is happening -

http://www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/stop-trump-ad.jpg

This is another one -

http://www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/trump-protesters-craigslist.jpg

Ads like these two and many others are all over the place. Some other ads I've read pay bonuses if you shutdown certain parts of the city, cause panic, get law enforcement attacked or in some sort of trouble.

CORY
11-13-2016, 10:21 PM

it all makes sense now.

LMAO :lolz:

Sylvie
11-13-2016, 10:22 PM
everything is just some stupid node on a cyberpunk monitor

LWK
11-13-2016, 10:37 PM
Trump is taking 1$ a year salary as president.

Sylvie
11-13-2016, 10:47 PM

is he gonna use that one dollar to buy duct tape so he can duct tape his girlfriend to an ironing board and fuck her right upside down

hyper
11-13-2016, 10:48 PM
the alt-left secretly loves caulk

mjmjr25
11-13-2016, 10:48 PM
Is the irony lost? The traffic disruptions are happening only areas that heavily supported Clinton.

hyper
11-13-2016, 10:55 PM
so Clinton rigged a shitload of counties and states stuffing/forging ballots, the usual..

Rigged the election and still lost. Lost in landslide.. all this zomg da pplulr vote is garbage flame bait

Clinton should be demanding recounts everywhere.. after all fair is fair

she won't. ever. she would be humiliated

LWK
11-13-2016, 11:14 PM
ULTRA not safe for work. protestor takes a shit on a trump sign and rubs that shit over it. Holy fuck.

I won't post the link

youtube serch> "trump protestor takes a shit"
This is marquis de sade level savagery.

Xavier
11-13-2016, 11:18 PM

Yeah after he assrapes the countries assets and mixes them in with his own. How do you know he isn't? Did he post his taxes? Nobody really knows how much debt or cash he has. He is now supposedly putting his assets into a blind trust... into his kids names. Doesn't sound very blind to me.

blind trust
nounNorth American
noun: blind trust; plural noun: blind trusts

a financial arrangement in which a person in public office gives the administration of private business interests to an independent trust in order to prevent conflict of interest. Under the trust, the owner does not know how the assets are managed.

Also his kids are in his cabinet. Total conflict of interest. Then he can put all his money in some offshore Panama papers type shit.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/040716/vladimir-putin-richest-man-world.asp

LWK
11-13-2016, 11:19 PM
Yeah after he assrapes the countries assets and mixes them in with his own. How do you know he isn't? Did he post his taxes? Nobody truly knows how much debt or cash he has. He is now supposedly putting his assets into a blind trust... into his kids names. Doesn't sound to blind to me.

blind trust
nounNorth American
noun: blind trust; plural noun: blind trusts

a financial arrangement in which a person in public office gives the administration of private business interests to an independent trust in order to prevent conflict of interest. Under the trust, the owner does not know how the assets are managed.

Also his kids are in his cabinet. Total conflict of interest. Then he can put all his money in some offshore Panama papers type shit.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/040716/vladimir-putin-richest-man-world.asp

Dude, I aint even mad.
Seriously though, check out the post I just made above yours.

F4U57
11-13-2016, 11:39 PM
Every time someone posts a definition to prove a point, I don't read it. I don't even think I do it intentionally. More like an apathetic lolwut?!

Instantly bored.

Xavier
11-13-2016, 11:44 PM
Not every single one of them, there are some that probably have grievances and want to be heard. But the ones with the professional signs, they definitely are and that's a great percentage of them. This had been planned for a long time. This ad here, you'll find it in craigslist Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and alot of the other big cities where this is happening -

This is another one -

Ads like these two and many others are all over the place. Some other ads I've read pay bonuses if you shutdown certain parts of the city, cause panic, get law enforcement attacked or in some sort of trouble.

Or it could totally be made up to discredit the protestors.
Here's an email I got:

LWK
11-13-2016, 11:44 PM
You know what.. After seeing these protestors.. Go ahead and let Isis in..

Xavier
11-13-2016, 11:47 PM
Every time someone posts a definition to prove a point, I don't read it. I don't even think I do it intentionally. More like an apathetic lolwut?!

Instantly bored.

I know it's like my adderall RX ran out amirte?
It's like it I wanted to read and stuff Id've gone to school.

F4U57
11-14-2016, 12:11 AM
I know it's like my adderall RX ran out amirte?
It's like it I wanted to read and stuff Id've gone to school.

Lolwut?:lolz:

LWK
11-14-2016, 12:12 AM
Hillary and Trump divide ng.com.

Disgusting protestors unite ng.com.

galfordo
11-14-2016, 12:19 AM

Better than women's wrongs was a pretty godlike answer, I'll give them that.

Fox1
11-14-2016, 12:20 AM
The problem I had is neither of the candidates should have gotten this far..both of them have severe problems.

Trump has zero experience on anything political related, but then again the other choices were pretty crap, so it was a lose lose situation with the republicans.

If Bernie was the democrats choice, he most likely would have won the presidency since he was neutral on basically everything and seemed like an alright guy. The only reason Clinton won was because she was in bed with most of the democrats that wanted shit. That and she had the "If you don't vote for me, you're sexist" thing going for her.

Xavier
11-14-2016, 12:24 AM
Dude, I aint even mad.
Seriously though, check out the post I just made above yours.

I'd take a shit on trump sign, so what?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mich-brandished-confederate-flag-anti-trump-protest-article-1.2871677 OMG
McDonald's is cashing in on this. I took my kids in and got them a Happy Meal and it came with a toy commemorating the 45th president of the United States of America! Get them while they last!

Dr Shroom
11-14-2016, 12:35 AM
I hope the people who threaten to kill themselves actually do so, because if the president-elect/not getting your cake makes you want to kill yourself, then you're obviously not ready for the real world.

Dr Shroom
11-14-2016, 12:42 AM
So yes, I strongly encourge suicide.

greedostick
11-14-2016, 12:44 AM
My facebook is blowing up with people trying to guilt trip "friends" because they think if you voted trump your are a homophobic racist. So yeah... I think it's out of control. Plus the videos of people pulling supposed Trump voters out of vehicles and beating them. Great way to teach everyone a lesson for voting in someone who promotes violence, and discrimination.

I just tell everyone at least they don't live in North Korea.....

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/21/494902997/north-korea-accidentally-reveals-it-only-has-28-websites

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/02/25/these-are-north-koreas-28-state-approved-hairstyles/

SouthtownKid
11-14-2016, 01:26 AM
People are all idiots. They keep buying into the same bullshit show every 4-8 years.

People thought that when 2009 began, the country was going to suddenly get drastically better. It didn't.

Now, the same people think the country is going to suddenly get drastically worse. It won't.

It's all going to continue on like it has been since before any of us were born. Little course corrections here and there, but the United States is too large a ship to make any sharp turns. And any large turns take years and years to make, by which time someone new has put on the hat and spun the wheel back the opposite direction.

Every election (well, other than Obama's first), the people overjoyed celebrating and the people devastated and bitter are all the same. Asshole idiots. For the kids in their teens or early 20s, in college or just getting out, I get it. They need to fill their lives with useless melodrama... and if it wasn't this, it would just be something else. But anyone older than, say, 26 who is having this kind of overblown reaction in either direction makes me fucking sick to my stomach.

F4U57
11-14-2016, 01:46 AM
People are all idiots. They keep buying into the same bullshit show every 4-8 years.

People thought that when 2009 began, the country was going to suddenly get drastically better. It didn't.

Now, the same people think the country is going to suddenly get drastically worse. It won't.

It's all going to continue on like it has been since before any of us were born. Little course corrections here and there, but the United States is too large a ship to make any sharp turns. And any large turns take years and years to make, by which time someone new has put on the hat and spun the wheel back the opposite direction.

Every election (well, other than Obama's first), the people overjoyed celebrating and the people devastated and bitter are all the same. Asshole idiots. For the kids in their teens or early 20s, in college or just getting out, I get it. They need to fill their lives with useless melodrama... and if it wasn't this, it would just be something else. But anyone older than, say, 26 who is having this kind of overblown reaction in either direction makes me fucking sick to my stomach.

/thread

SteveNK
11-14-2016, 02:02 AM
It's all organized bullshit. There is footage going around from the Wisconsin "protests" where there are buses 2-3 miles long lined up bringing them in.

I'm not sure I can ever trust the intentions of a bus again after this election.

Poppy
11-14-2016, 02:07 AM
You know what.. After seeing these protestors.. Go ahead and let Isis in..

Lol a skinny little metrosexual faggot with no guns. You'll last a little while I'm sure.

Neorebel
11-14-2016, 02:56 AM
When I worry about the way things are going politically, and how it might affect the economy, I remember that I lived through the worst financial crash in living memory and during that time I perhaps took a 5% hit in overall income. I probably put up with a car that I didn't like for 6 months longer than i would have done otherwise, and that was about it. Then I don't feel so bad.

BINGO

oliverclaude
11-14-2016, 05:27 AM

When W. won, there was this ruckus, too. Then he won again... and he'd do a third period, if it was possible. This just shows two things: the media aren't the people and a president is just an ever changing Number Two, while One remains U.N. Owen. Wait, there's a third thing... God bless the USEC.

hyper
11-14-2016, 07:05 AM
I'd take a shit on trump sign, so what?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mich-brandished-confederate-flag-anti-trump-protest-article-1.2871677 OMG

McDonald's is cashing in on this. I took my kids in and got them a Happy Meal and it came with a toy commemorating the 45th president of the United States of America! Get them while they last!tldr

smokehouse
11-14-2016, 07:50 AM
Lol a skinny little metrosexual faggot with no guns. You'll last a little while I'm sure.

LOL...you know, I was thinking the same thing.

I keep seeing all of these people talking about revolution/overthrowing the government.

Then I giggle to myself because they are all anti gun and have fought for years to disarm America.

LOL@fighting the government after you've disarmed yourself.

hyper
11-14-2016, 08:06 AM
you cannot under estimate the sheer power of debilitating sjw butthurt

jk u can

oliverclaude
11-14-2016, 09:40 AM
I keep seeing all of these people talking about revolution/overthrowing the government.

Then I giggle to myself because they are all anti gun and have fought for years to disarm America.

One got to love that irony... conquered with a simple club and now they wished they saved at least a board with a nail sticking out of it to riposte.

hyper
11-14-2016, 10:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/D7NdW1i.png

smokehouse
11-14-2016, 10:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/D7NdW1i.png

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!

Oh...I'd love to see that shit. A bunch of whiny cunt SWJs showing up to "fight". Again, the very people that have cried for the neutering and disarmament of America...showing up, looking for a fight. What a show that would be.

hyper
11-14-2016, 10:34 AM
its straight up flame-bait .. 66 days left of these jackwagons mindless yayo fueled skreeing & yawing

"meditating" :thevt:

hyper
11-14-2016, 10:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Ew1crT5.jpg

SML
11-14-2016, 10:50 AM

Sure, but the Malheur occupiers would all be dead if the government had decided to handle it that way, and Egypt wouldn't have had a revolution without the backing of the army. "Politics" determine how these things go more than the small arms covered by the 2nd amendment in practice.

Xavier
11-14-2016, 11:00 AM
So yes, I strongly encourge suicide.

I strongly suggest breaking Donnie Dirtbags fuckin balls.

uiengineer
11-14-2016, 11:11 AM
AH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!

Oh...I'd love to see that shit. A bunch of whiny cunt SWJs showing up to "fight". Again, the very people that have cried for the neutering and disarmament of America...showing up, looking for a fight. What a show that would be.
I can't wait for this. Half of them will end up shooting themselves before they go out to "fight." lol.

LWK
11-14-2016, 11:13 AM

Fucker, I am not a 'skinny' little mofo. I'm 6'2. I don't need guns like you either. You're nothing but a pussy and EVERYONE sees it. Go make more threads in the Warroom that are so poorly planned they back up my views. Since all you think about is how I look and other creepy stalker level shit.

Christ, get the fuck off it. Ask the people who saw me at the last meeting if I fit any gamer stereotype. Think you got balls? I don't think so. You're just a coward with a gun and a cell phone. In fact, it's a damn miracle you haven't been warroom locked by now since pretty much every post you make is some ad hominem three year old bullshit. At best it's trolling. At best. How long do you think people are gonna put up with your complete lack of sincerity or contribution before you end up like other people with the same history? You need some serious help for your anger and suicide baiting cry baby shit.

hyper
11-14-2016, 11:19 AM
dammit beavis

Xavier
11-14-2016, 11:53 AM

smokehouse
11-14-2016, 11:53 AM
Fucker, I am not a 'skinny' little mofo. I'm 6'2. I don't need guns like you either.

LOL

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/smokehouse/Guns/Riot-meme_zpslnolwbs2.jpg

LWK
11-14-2016, 12:11 PM
I've never been for any of these pussy millennials and their riots. Sickens me I'm 33 and can be aligned with these idiots. If you wanna deport some fuckers, these pussies should be the first to go. Throw them into a real shit hole country and see how long they last with their 'you must address me and my 35 genders this way' attitude bullshit.

This spoiled brat culture is hilarious. These are the same type of mental idiots who defend police shootings against thugs that totally created that situation by fucking with cops, then it gets defended with the BLM movement. You can't justify it. Then they cry when the cops get off without charges. Which they already knew that outcome was coming because the original action was bullshit. I was watching a video of some idiot on the freeway and some dumbshit girl got hit by a car and all these drama queens are like OMG how?! It's like the pitch of night and you're fucking with peoples commute home on a freeway. Who even can prove or knows who they voted for.

Honestly, maybe you guys are right and I should consider a gun now. I was thinking about it last night. I've seen no riots in my immediate area so far, but who knows what next week will bring. Ain't no way I'm winning a fight against 30 people at once. Problem is, we've been regulated here already.

Dr Shroom
11-14-2016, 12:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Ew1crT5.jpg

Failstika.

hyper
11-14-2016, 12:18 PM
http://www.lennyletter.com/politics/a608/dont-agonize-organize/
http://i.imgur.com/XVeJaBz.png
http://i.imgur.com/yXZIKY1.png
http://i.imgur.com/kxLhRiJ.png

LWK
11-14-2016, 12:23 PM
Can you imagine Lena Dunhams boyfriend's life in general?

Tanooki
11-14-2016, 12:28 PM
AH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!

I'd love to see that piece of shit and his followers in thought to try it. If they could even somehow get passed their salty tears to actually pull of what they hate the most, using guns and violence they'd so against, I'm sure the national guard, local wannabe militias, retired vets, or even the actual military would love to debate that with them with equal push back. I'm growing really tired of this immature hate filled lefty bullshit. Sure people whined and feared the end of democracy, fairness, and equality under Obama...and partly in ways they were right with some of the shit he pulled and race baiting divisiveness, but you did not see tens of thousands of pissed off white people, rednecks, wanna be nazis going out rioting and breaking shit. They pretty much complained, then sat quietly in anger and stewed for a time when the pendulum swung the other way knowing if you push too far people (majority) realize it eventually and in Trump for better or worse have.

Tanooki
11-14-2016, 12:29 PM
http://www.lennyletter.com/politics/a608/dont-agonize-organize/
http://i.imgur.com/XVeJaBz.png

Her dress felt tight and itchy? Man Bill really has let his standards go.

hyper
11-14-2016, 12:30 PM
everyone in this video got flashbanged/teargassed/arrested

the comments are hilarious

https://www.periscope.tv/MartinFarias_/1LyxBOrEnZzKN#

LWK
11-14-2016, 12:32 PM
So many fucking feminists are bitches who can't get men and are just bitter. So they turn to this supposedly inclusive pro women movement. It's not what it was originally meant for so, it's mostly just to spout anti white racism and hating men. It's the most safe space bullshit ever, yet they expect you to grin and agree while they check your privilege and shit on you for being a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzkBfTfiXS0

Poppy
11-14-2016, 01:17 PM
Fucker, I am not a 'skinny' little mofo. I'm 6'2. I don't need guns like you either. You're nothing but a pussy and EVERYONE sees it. Go make more threads in the Warroom that are so poorly planned they back up my views. Since all you think about is how I look and other creepy stalker level shit.

Christ, get the fuck off it. Ask the people who saw me at the last meeting if I fit any gamer stereotype. Think you got balls? I don't think so. You're just a coward with a gun and a cell phone. In fact, it's a damn miracle you haven't been warroom locked by now since pretty much every post you make is some ad hominem three year old bullshit. At best it's trolling. At best. How long do you think people are gonna put up with your complete lack of sincerity or contribution before you end up like other people with the same history? You need some serious help for your anger and suicide baiting cry baby shit.

Lol. Feggit.

Edit: walls of text hahaha

Poppy
11-14-2016, 01:24 PM

Yeah but bro the cops will help us out. Protecting, serving, etc.

The one upshot to all this is that I can still buy an SKS in the Virginian Saloon parking lot at the next gun show. I'm gonna get that or an AR... not sure which one I want. ARs don't kick enough.

Edit: I want a 50 gallon drum of tannerite too.. :D

BladeDancer314
11-14-2016, 01:30 PM
REAL TALK: president elect the Donald needs to pass an immediate law that prohibits Lena Dunham from ever getting naked on TV again.

Also, it's gonna be fine with Trump on the white House, I mean can he really be any worse than the scum politicians that get to go instead?

uiengineer
11-14-2016, 01:30 PM
everyone in this video got flashbanged/teargassed/arrested

the comments are hilarious

https://www.periscope.tv/MartinFarias_/1LyxBOrEnZzKN#

but, is the dog ok?

Tanooki
11-14-2016, 01:36 PM
Blade at worst it will be like Obama learning on the job, and perhaps pissing off some suits running another country as he has a unique filter being a businessman not a politician. But internally we'll be fine, he knows business and if he thinks he can find a way to clear some of the billions in waste and do it as a bottom line type way of business it probably will happen if congress doesn't block everything.

LWK thanks for that troll video. I forgot about some of that stuff, and whoever assembled that they're right, we need some form of a troll right now given all the whiny pussies needing their safe space from words these days. It used to be rolled over countries and dictators we'd war over, now it's about crying over some fucking offensive word or two. Boo hoo.

uiengineer
11-14-2016, 01:52 PM
https://www.facebook.com/foxandfriends/videos/1211110425643218/

Tanooki
11-14-2016, 01:55 PM
I commented on that very post as it popped into something I was reading last night around midnight. Whiny babies. Makes me wish I was still in college so I could get into their faces and it not be weird.

Earthquake24
11-14-2016, 02:02 PM
"Protester" gets run over by car -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMZeJLm-xnw

"Protester" grabs sign from Trump supporter, gets maced, cries/whines for help -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQVZl6g2dEU

LWK
11-14-2016, 02:11 PM
Lol. Feggit.

Edit: walls of text hahaha

LOLLL

All he's got. He's a troll and a loser. Go play your game.com bro.

Poppy
11-14-2016, 02:29 PM
LOLLL

All he's got. He's a troll and a loser. Go play your game.com bro.

I will continue to mine you for you cracked ass walls of truthiness

LWK
11-14-2016, 02:46 PM

Tripredacus
11-14-2016, 02:47 PM
There was a protest on Wednesday here and between 3-10 people showed up. Maybe it was thursday. Supposedly there was one somewhere yesterday, but it wasn't on the news so I don't know anything about.

Not sure that they are protesting. Against electing Donald Trump... but the county and the state went to Clinton. So they are not protesting something that happened here. I think people are just bored and protest because it is trendy. It is the equivalent of protesting Target at a Walmart.

smokehouse
11-14-2016, 03:03 PM
There was a protest on Wednesday here and between 3-10 people showed up. Maybe it was thursday. Supposedly there was one somewhere yesterday, but it wasn't on the news so I don't know anything about.

Not sure that they are protesting. Against electing Donald Trump... but the county and the state went to Clinton. So they are not protesting something that happened here. I think people are just bored and protest because it is trendy. It is the equivalent of protesting Target at a Walmart.

The same thing happened here. There was a local 1,000,000 - 999,980 man march in protest of Trump…in a county that went to Clinton…in a state that went to Clinton. So yeah, not 100% sure what was being protested either.

Sylvie
11-14-2016, 03:07 PM
The same thing happened here. There was a local 1,000,000 - 999,980 man march in protest of Trump?n a county that went to Clinton?n a state that went to Clinton. So yeah, not 100% sure what was being protested either.

do you expect them all to carpool to a red state or can you imagine that maybe since there's so many anti-trump voters in their own state that they might seem large and representative of their own majority opinion and thats why they are there together to reinforce their votes

mind you i wouldn't be caught dead at a march or rally like this, but i think you're being a little bitter. you can't blame a nation of pussies for their reactions no matter how futile they may seem or be.

mjmjr25
11-14-2016, 03:33 PM
The city I work in is a moderate to liberal city of 100K. They advertised a protest at the intersection where most of our protests take place. About a dozen cute girls, 2 middle aged guys w/beards and knit caps, and 1 really old confused guy were there. None of the signs matched. It was really disjointed. One was about the 99%, one was about equal pay for equal work. It was...odd.

smokehouse
11-14-2016, 04:06 PM
do you expect them all to carpool to a red state or can you imagine that maybe since there's so many anti-trump voters in their own state that they might seem large and representative of their own majority opinion and thats why they are there together to reinforce their votes

mind you i wouldn't be caught dead at a march or rally like this, but i think you're being a little bitter. you can't blame a nation of pussies for their reactions no matter how futile they may seem or be.

I really do not know what I expect.

I guess that if I wanted to protest something, I wouldn't bother in a place that already agrees with me. Might as well stay at home and do something productive...

norton9478
11-14-2016, 04:15 PM
If someone wants to protest something, they should take a trip to Standing Rock./

uiengineer
11-14-2016, 04:24 PM
If someone wants to protest something, they should take a trip to Standing Rock./

lol.

Xavier
11-14-2016, 04:48 PM
So many fucking feminists are bitches who can't get men and are just bitter. So they turn to this supposedly inclusive pro women movement. It's not what it was originally meant for so, it's mostly just to spout anti white racism and hating men. It's the most safe space bullshit ever, yet they expect you to grin and agree while they check your privilege and shit on you for being a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzkBfTfiXS0

Tanooki
11-14-2016, 07:51 PM
Goes both ways Xavier, you've made it clear how you feel too.

Xavier
11-14-2016, 09:08 PM
Goes both ways Xavier, you've made it clear how you feel too.
Im gonna plagiarize myself:

No problem. I think he's an egomaniac and haven't been able to find a shred of evidence that he would do anything in the publics best interest. When I was a kid / early teen he was kind of a hero of mine. Looking at it all now though I see he's mostly just full of shit and has made a life's journey of one bad decision after another.

His scorched Earth attitude this election has embarrassed me to be an American. I hope people hold him accountable and he doesn't use the defense department as his piggy bank selling the world Trump nukes. I also hope democracy survives.

Yeah really he scares me with his fascist tendencies. Why does he have to stop talking and make a big scene everytime there's a protester ? His media blacklist, and so on.

I think we should have some respect and reverence for our leaders while still holding them accountable. He hasn't had that for anyone else so I won't feel bad making fun of him. During my lifetime every president is the worst one yet. Now I believe we'll truly know what a bad president looks like.

norton9478
11-14-2016, 09:50 PM
Clinton is an egomaniac.

Trump is a megalomaniac.

SouthtownKid
11-14-2016, 10:17 PM
Clinton is an egomaniac.

Trump is a megalomaniac.You say that as if the reverse isn't also true. Trump is an egomaniac and Clinton is a megalomaniac.

If you don't think Hilary has an obsessive desire for power, you are living in a fantasy world. She is a textbook megalomaniac. TEXTBOOK.

norton9478
11-14-2016, 10:22 PM
I believe that Clinton believes in a paradigm of obtaining power by helping others.

hyper
11-14-2016, 10:25 PM
I believe you're retarded

norton9478
11-14-2016, 10:26 PM
I believe you're retarded

No shit.

hyper
11-14-2016, 10:31 PM
:lolz: what does that even mean

you must be referring to the fake charity

DevilRedeemed
11-14-2016, 10:33 PM
rational irrational - atleast no one's talking about that piece os shit Switch anymore

smokehouse
11-14-2016, 10:55 PM
I believe that Clinton believes in a paradigm of obtaining power by helping others.

That's twice now I can say this....

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!

yeah......right......

*EDIT*

I just noticed...10K posts...LOL, so much bullshit, no time for games...

DevilRedeemed
11-14-2016, 11:10 PM
http://indianexpress.com/article/world/world-news/argentinas-mauricio-macri-calls-donald-trump-seeks-to-rekindle-business-ties-4376135/

Trump responded that he hoped Macri would come to the White House before that, and promised Argentina and the United States would have “the closest relationship in history,” the statement said.

in other words Argentina will get an extra helping of butt fucking in the coming years. Macri, our own cunty Business-man/crook/President, it's pretty much his doing. cheers.

SouthtownKid
11-15-2016, 12:01 AM

What do you mean? Like, others in her family? Others in the Bilderberg group?

Please, please tell me you didn't mean regular people.

Xavier
11-15-2016, 12:05 AM
:lolz: what does that even mean

you must be referring to the fake charity
Trump foundation, he donates none of his own money. Uses other peoples money to buy six foot tall painting of himself, signed Tim Tebow helmet and exotic trips. Not allowed to accept donations any longer.

This one?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-foundation-ordered-to-stop-fundraising-by-ny-attorney-generals-office/2016/10/03/1d4d295a-8987-11e6-bff0-d53f592f176e_story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-clue-to-the-whereabouts-of-the-6-foot-tall-portrait-of-donald-trump/2016/09/14/ae65db82-7a8f-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/01/donald-trump-used-money-donated-for-charity-to-buy-himself-a-tim-tebow-signed-football-helmet/

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-bought-120000-luxury-trip-with-trump-foundation-money?utm_term=.nqYwrzM5R#.tlA7LMlZp

Poppy
11-15-2016, 12:12 AM

He definitely didn't mean regular people

norton9478
11-15-2016, 10:35 AM
Trump foundation, he donates none of his own money. Uses other peoples money to buy six foot tall painting of himself, signed Tim Tebow helmet and exotic trips. Not allowed to accept donations any longer.

This one?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-foundation-ordered-to-stop-fundraising-by-ny-attorney-generals-office/2016/10/03/1d4d295a-8987-11e6-bff0-d53f592f176e_story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-clue-to-the-whereabouts-of-the-6-foot-tall-portrait-of-donald-trump/2016/09/14/ae65db82-7a8f-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/01/donald-trump-used-money-donated-for-charity-to-buy-himself-a-tim-tebow-signed-football-helmet/

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-bought-120000-luxury-trip-with-trump-foundation-money?utm_term=.nqYwrzM5R#.tlA7LMlZp

And to self deal
And to make political donations (then covered it up and tried to lie about it)
And to pay off debts that he would have otherwise occurred.

norton9478
11-15-2016, 10:42 AM

Yes, regular people that benefited from the CHIP expansion of 1997 and have insurance thanks to Obamacare.
The first responders that she fought for.
Or all the farmers that received disaster relief while she was senator. .

Poppy
11-15-2016, 10:58 AM
Yes, regular people that benefited from the CHIP expansion of 1997 and have insurance thanks to Obamacare.
The first responders that she fought for.
Or all the farmers that received disaster relief while she was senator. .

Well I was wrong apparently. I suppose I see your point.

Xavier
11-15-2016, 11:12 AM
And to self deal
And to make political donations (then covered it up and tried to lie about it)
And to pay off debts that he would have otherwise occurred.

Oops forgot about those.

norton9478
11-15-2016, 11:43 AM
Her team should be thrown in jail for malfeasance.

How the fuck do you lose Wisconsin? All you do is take some upstate farmers that got crop relief and price supports and you make an ad about how they would have lost the farm if it wasn't for her good work in congress.

Especially now that milk is now paying less per 100 pounds than it was 30 years ago.

LWK
11-15-2016, 03:07 PM

Dear god.

Poppy
11-15-2016, 03:15 PM
Dear god.

God doesn't exist, faggot.

F4U57
11-15-2016, 03:19 PM

Trumped! :lolz:

LWK
11-15-2016, 03:20 PM

Apparently mods don't either..

Poppy
11-15-2016, 03:21 PM
Apparently mods don't either..

Lol waaaahhh!!!! I'm a persecuted white male whose political assertions arent being taken seriously!!!

BOO FUCKING HOO TRUMPPETEER

Poppy
11-15-2016, 03:27 PM
Steve Bannon 2020

That or Yellowstone Caldera 2020

Either way, burn this motherfucker to the ground!

Edit: Neogumby 2020! Return to us great neoAkira!!!

LWK
11-15-2016, 03:46 PM
More double posts from game.com here. Maybe he'll find the contrast wheel to his brain.

Tripredacus
11-15-2016, 04:13 PM

Let's help each other help ourselves.

Tanooki
11-15-2016, 04:46 PM
Seriously stop with the game.com, no one cares but you and it look retarded and by association well you know. You've said or shown enough that works with the back and forward fine but if that's where it has turned now, game over man. Seriously though Clinton is a self serving bitch, she's out for numero uno and anyone delusional enough to think she wants power to help people really hasn't looked into her track record in gov't, as a lawyer before, and the foundation.

Poppy
11-15-2016, 05:29 PM
More double posts from game.com here. Maybe he'll find the contrast wheel to his brain.

Cry to the mods more trumpfaggot! I was enjoying that.

LWK
11-15-2016, 08:15 PM
Cry to the mods more trumpfaggot! I was enjoying that.

What's worse, crying about that. Or a contrast wheel?

Poppy
11-15-2016, 08:21 PM
:spock:

LWK
11-15-2016, 08:57 PM
SMH

wyo
11-16-2016, 09:39 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/15/the-crazy-reason-neo-nazis-have-declared-new-balance-the-official-shoes-of-white-people/

This would be funny except now we have SJWs burning their perfectly good Made in the USA New Balance shoes... :crying:

You're not making it easy to be a liberal, you fagets!

smokehouse
11-16-2016, 10:10 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/15/the-crazy-reason-neo-nazis-have-declared-new-balance-the-official-shoes-of-white-people/

This would be funny except now we have SJWs burning their perfectly good Made in the USA New Balance shoes... :crying:

You're not making it easy to be a liberal, you fagets!

Wow...LOL again. What a clusterfuck this has all turned into. I happen to think NB makes a quality running shoe, I know a ton of runners that wear them.

hyper
11-16-2016, 10:25 AM
NB is basic af no loss

dont u need $ to buy shoes tho ??

hyper
11-16-2016, 11:01 AM
sup

http://i.imgur.com/iY4x2Gy.jpg

mjmjr25
11-16-2016, 11:14 AM
Tsunami of Salt.

Many, many possibilities.

Wrestling move? Seafood side-dish? Endless possibilities.

GohanX
11-16-2016, 11:18 AM
Tsunami of Salt.

Yeah, I'm stealing that one.

smokehouse
11-16-2016, 11:19 AM
Tsunami of Salt.

Many, many possibilities.

Wrestling move? Seafood side-dish? Endless possibilities.

With all the tears...and on the street protests, there should be zero need for the transportation dept to salt the roads this winter. Ice free roads, thanks Trump!

hyper
11-16-2016, 11:31 AM
http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/icons/icon10.gif

hyper
11-16-2016, 11:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/3oxIC86.gif

smokehouse
11-16-2016, 04:40 PM
This one is one of my favorites...I'll say that first off, fuck TYT...but this is awesome.

UiWY0iRLV94

Early on...."Weee!!! We're masters of the enlightened universe! Hillary FTW, Trump LOL!!!"

FF tot he 9 min mark and watch his tone flip 180 degrees. "We're at war with the democratic party!!!! You pathetic losers!!!!"

12 min mark the blame & shame & insult starts.

Right around the 16 mark...it starts to get really nasty...

LOL...

LWK
11-16-2016, 07:04 PM
TYT is leftist retardation at its finest. Feelings over reality, pick and choose bullshit. That red skull comment was pretty fkn great though.

SouthtownKid
11-16-2016, 11:53 PM
...I'll say that first off, fuck TYT...

I was going to say. I'm a liberal, and even I can't stand the young turks. I'm definitely not going to watch 16+ minutes of that, even if it's funny.

Poppy
11-17-2016, 12:03 AM
Cenk is fucked and TYT is trash. I think there was a time when I thought "oh hey tyt, these guys are talking about some real shit", but I cant remember when because it was so long ago.

Those guys are loud annoying buffoons. Sort of like Bill Oreilly only marginally less smug. No matter what they say I dont really want to hear it because they annoy me to fucking death. Kind of like when Rachel Maddow wont stop trying to be "cute" and feign surprise to make "jokes". Just stfu and read the news. Its obvious shes very intelligent but the hipster sarcasm humor is fucking awful.

LWK
11-17-2016, 12:06 AM
I used to like TYT in all honesty... I only stopped bothering because Dinesh got railroaded by ad-hominem bullshit from the Cenk debate. I couldn't believe what I was watching. Or how childish he really turned out to be. It's gotten way out of hand. Ana is the worst thing on there though. She has huge entitlement feelings and racial views for race issues she's never had to even deal with.

SouthtownKid
11-17-2016, 01:17 AM
I used to like TYT in all honesty... I only stopped bothering because Dinesh got railroaded by ad-hominem bullshit from the Cenk debate. I couldn't believe what I was watching. Yeah, I saw that. Dinesh is also transparently full of shit on certain points, but that young turk guy was a billion times worse while scrambling not to get owned by him. Dinesh was clearly the more informed and rational of the two.

LWK
11-17-2016, 02:18 AM
If he had just lost it cleanly or at least respected the talking points, I'd still be watching him on TYT. I rarely will check out something there now, unless I wanna get annoyed. I liked his support of Bernie though. I enjoyed that channel as it felt a hell of a lot more balanced then the more mainstream liberal outlets. Once he got into that jail thing with Dinesh though, I was like 'fuck this guy'. What a disingenuous coward he was for that. He's also never addressed it that I've seen. If he just admitted to it, I could stomach him more.

Cenk admittedly fills the crowd with what he calls the 'TYT army', like he just wanted a rome style shout fest and not a real debate. He's like Alex Jones. The other ass hat who is famous for yelling over someone who is speaking once it exposes the gaping logic wounds in the opposition.

Dr Shroom
11-17-2016, 02:55 AM
This one is one of my favorites...I'll say that first off, fuck TYT...but this is awesome.

UiWY0iRLV94

Early on...."Weee!!! We're masters of the enlightened universe! Hillary FTW, Trump LOL!!!"

FF tot he 9 min mark and watch his tone flip 180 degrees. "We're at war with the democratic party!!!! You pathetic losers!!!!"

LOL...

Cenk is gonna get deported.

uiengineer
11-17-2016, 04:28 PM

UiWY0iRLV94

LOL...

haha. i came here to post this. these fucks.

uiengineer
11-17-2016, 04:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep-YbqfkuzM

Trump Saltmining Inc.

smokehouse
11-18-2016, 09:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep-YbqfkuzM

Trump Saltmining Inc.

What I find so amusing (if that indeed is the correct word) is that these people are the new racists/sexists. True-blue, to the core racism/sexism will simply never go away, but it definitely isn't as widespread as so many claim it is. Low hanging fruit type insulting during a heated argument is not racism/sexism.

People like the ones in the video, especially that TYT woman are flat out racist/sexist. There's no doubt about it.

In this day and age, if you want to watch a white supremacist speak ill of other races, you have to dig for it. It won't be on CNN/NBC/etc. If you want to see a flat out racist or sexist person against white males...all you need to do is turn on the TV.

We as a society have done a pretty good job of shutting up white supremacists. They get their occasional rally where they get to spew their hate but anymore, its rare and few of us will socially tolerate it. These crazies, on the other hand, are given public voices to spew their completely unfounded hate of white males. How long until everyone has enough? These women are slandering 90 million fathers, husbands, boyfriends, brothers, friends. These men raise children, and work jobs, and help society, and die for the country, the list goes on and on. I know for one, my wife cannot stand it as she knows they are slandering me unfairly. Worst of all, the public media has given them a voice to do it. How long until everyone gets sick of their hate filled rants? It happened with white supremacists...it will happen to them.

norton9478
11-18-2016, 12:20 PM
People like the ones in the video, especially that TYT woman are flat out racist/sexist. There's no doubt about it.

In this day and age, if you want to watch a white supremacist speak ill of other races, you have to dig for it. It won't be on CNN/NBC/etc. If you want to see a flat out racist or sexist person against white males...all you need to do is turn on the TV.

Are the 3 people in the video regularly featured on TV? Becuase Usually, I only see them on web-only videos.

We as a society have done a pretty good job of shutting up white supremacists. They get their occasional rally where they get to spew their hate but anymore, its rare and few of us will socially tolerate it. These crazies, on the other hand, are given public voices to spew their completely unfounded hate of white males. How long until everyone has enough? These women are slandering 90 million fathers, husbands, boyfriends, brothers, friends. These men raise children, and work jobs, and help society, and die for the country, the list goes on and on. I know for one, my wife cannot stand it as she knows they are slandering me unfairly. Worst of all, the public media has given them a voice to do it. How long until everyone gets sick of their hate filled rants? It happened with white supremacists...it will happen to them.

You seem to be carrying a lot of guilt.

Tanooki
11-18-2016, 01:30 PM
His post didn't seem to carry any guilt, just annoyance at a double standard that exists. Come on you're a master troll, you can do better.

Poppy
11-18-2016, 01:51 PM
Boohoo white males get talked to like we're so bad!!

Who gives a flying fuck. We still run the entire government, hollywood, the news, and 90% of fortune 500 companies.

SJWs are complaining? Why does that matter? What can they ever accomplish? I genuinely have no idea.

Edit: and you really think we've shut down white supremacists voices? I absolutely disagree. They're just on the internet now. Every youtube comment section, /pol/, stormfront, breitbart. They aren't diminished in anyway. Steve Bannon is in the white house now. Smoke I don't get your post at all.

LWK
11-18-2016, 01:53 PM
You are a SJW.

Poppy
11-18-2016, 01:55 PM
You are a SJW.

And you are a Niggerfaggot

Tripredacus
11-18-2016, 02:07 PM
We still run the entire government, hollywood, the news, and 90% of fortune 500 companies.

I thought that was just the jews.

Poppy
11-18-2016, 05:46 PM

What? They don't count as white males anymore?

Tripredacus
11-21-2016, 03:09 PM
What? They don't count as white males anymore?

What about the jews that aren't white. Or males?

bartre
11-21-2016, 06:02 PM

Jews became white when they became successful.

Poppy
11-21-2016, 06:07 PM
What about the jews that aren't white. Or males?

Nice try. Show me a Jewish female that's the head of a Hollywood studio, director of a hedge fund, etc.

Better yet show me a non white jew that's any of those things. Israelis count I guess.

Tripredacus
11-22-2016, 04:43 PM
Nice try. Show me a Jewish female that's the head of a Hollywood studio, director of a hedge fund, etc.

Better yet show me a non white jew that's any of those things. Israelis count I guess.

You're starting to post like Norton. Are you ok?

Poison Sama
11-22-2016, 06:13 PM
The protests and aren't rational, and neither is the gloating from Trump and his supporters.

If the protesters really want to complain about the result that badly, they should be organizing a nation-wide boycott on coal and directing their anger at Hillary and the DNC. Attacking Trump and those who voted for him makes absolutely no sense.

As for the right-wingers, they have nothing to brag about. They didn't win anything. The election result had practically nothing to do with them. The liberals lost because that's what they asked for by making Hillary the candidate, and by millions of registered democrats opting not to vote at all.

There is nothing wrong with the electoral college. It's the only way for conservatives to stand a chance in major elections, and it serves as a constant wake-up call to the democrats when they choose not to listen to the voices of their supporters.

norton9478
11-22-2016, 09:06 PM
You don't have to organize a nation-wide boycott on Coal.
Coal is dead.

If you really want to take aim at the upper mid west "Nascar Dads", just shut off the supply of Naloxone.

Karou
11-22-2016, 10:22 PM

totally! TRUMP is going to empower rascists and stuff:annoyed:

but wait... theres laws on the books for them and they are getting shot everyday(those rubber bullet wounds look terrible) somebody got their arm blew up or something from a concussion grenade and now water cannons since it got cold. :eye: who is really in charge anyhow...

SouthtownKid
11-23-2016, 12:23 AM
As for the right-wingers, they have nothing to brag about. They didn't win anything. The election result had practically nothing to do with them. The liberals lost because that's what they asked for by making Hillary the candidate, and by millions of registered democrats opting not to vote at all.
What a skewed vision of reality.

If anything, my faith in the electoral system has been slightly restored after being whittled away to zero after GWB's two (suspicious) wins. Because nobody EXCEPT Trump's deranged followers wanted him to win. The Democrats obviously didn't want Trump, but neither did the Republican Party...and the media presented a nearly completely-unified front to blast him continuously, making him look as stupid and evil as possible for the entire time he ran. The fact Trump won in spite of all that is almost completely down to his supporters.

And liberals did not make Hillary the candidate. We got her force fed to us by borderline criminal means.

Poison Sama
11-23-2016, 02:09 AM
What a skewed vision of reality.

If anything, my faith in the electoral system has been slightly restored after being whittled away to zero after GWB's two (suspicious) wins. Because nobody EXCEPT Trump's deranged followers wanted him to win. The Democrats obviously didn't want Trump, but neither did the Republican Party...and the media presented a nearly completely-unified front to blast him continuously, making him look as stupid and evil as possible for the entire time he ran. The fact Trump won in spite of all that is almost completely down to his supporters.

And liberals did not make Hillary the candidate. We got her force fed to us by borderline criminal means.

There is nothing to skew. The numbers speak for themselves. Just look at the results of the past few elections: the only times liberals lose, is when they don't care about winning. Trump "won" in spite of losing the popular vote because millions of registered democrats chose not to vote at all. It's clear they chose not to because the candidate they were given wasn't one they could believe in, and the onus was on Hillary to do something about that. For those who feel like their lives wouldn't change much regardless of who got elected, there is little point in voting. Other than that, most everyone who actually voted at all did so along party lines like they almost always do no matter what. Both the democrats and republicans each have about 60 million supporters who will vote for whatever major candidate that's presented to them, no matter who they are or what they say.

As for that part about Hillary's candidacy, I thought context offered by the rest of my post would have made it obvious where the distinction between the establishment and the voters was supposed to fit.

SouthtownKid
11-23-2016, 03:03 AM
Trump "won" in spite of losing the popular vote because millions of registered democrats chose not to vote at all. It's clear they chose not to because the candidate they were given wasn't one they could believe inFirstly, don't overstate Hillary's win of the popular vote. It's not like it was a landslide or something.

And secondly, what you are saying is six of one/half-dozen of the other. Trump's supporters won him the election because they supported him and voted when liberal voters failed to turn out for Hillary. But I've never seen the entire political machinery on both sides, the special interests who own them, and pretty near the entire media all turn against one man, and then have that man win anyway. Out of all the people and groups who usually engage in shenanigans and try to subvert the voting process, none of them seemed to want Trump. That's kind of incredible and makes me think, hey, maybe our electoral system isn't quite as worthless as I thought.

Poison Sama
11-23-2016, 03:22 AM
Firstly, don't overstate Hillary's win of the popular vote. It's not like it was a landslide or something.

Well, she did win it by ~2 million votes, which isn't an insignificant number in my opinion. It's certainly not on the same level as Bush/Gore.

And I agree that it's nice to see that the dog still wags the tail.

Poppy
11-23-2016, 04:28 AM
You're starting to post like Norton. Are you ok?

Your troll game is 1.5/10

Try harder noob

norton9478
11-23-2016, 09:13 AM
You also can't discount voter suppression.

Tripredacus
11-23-2016, 01:57 PM
Your troll game is 1.5/10

Try harder noob

My good post to shitpost ratio is much higher than yours. You're like an old timey pitcher. Has the most wins and strikeouts, but also the most losses.

Poppy
11-23-2016, 03:23 PM
My good post to shitpost ratio is much higher than yours. You're like an old timey pitcher. Has the most wins and strikeouts, but also the most losses.

You are noob trash. 2012. You don't even know what this place is, shitlord.

smokehouse
11-24-2016, 12:00 PM
Well, she did win it by ~2 million votes, which isn't an insignificant number in my opinion. It's certainly not on the same level as Bush/Gore.

And I agree that it's nice to see that the dog still wags the tail.

I keep seeing this…and I still cannot fathom how people do not understand how the US election system was designed.

Does this like a one sided victory to you? Because it does to me.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ec/ElectoralCollege2016.svg/348px-ElectoralCollege2016.svg.png

We're not the "United Large Cities of America" or the "United People of America", we're the United States of America. Which means all STATES have a say. Just because one city in one state has more people in it than Montana doesn't mean Montana doesn't have a proportional say in things.

God, why can't people grasp this?

Poison Sama
11-24-2016, 06:00 PM
I keep seeing this…and I still cannot fathom how people do not understand how the US election system was designed.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ec/ElectoralCollege2016.svg/348px-ElectoralCollege2016.svg.png

We're not the "United Large Cities of America" or the "United People of America", we're the United States of America. Which means all STATES have a say. Just because one city in one state has more people in it than Montana doesn't mean Montana doesn't have a proportional say in things.

Why are you bringing this up in response to a conversation that was specifically about the "popular" vote? Besides that, I already stated that the electoral college is perfectly fine as it is. It seems to me that you just want to argue for the sake of it.

norton9478
11-24-2016, 11:58 PM

You mean the 3/5 clause? Or state legislatures choosing electors?

Actually, the county map with shading based on vote % would look more like this.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/election/2016/countymappurple1024.png

and we do have a check on large population centers. It's called the senate.

SouthtownKid
11-26-2016, 06:28 AM
You also can't discount voter suppression.Who would want to? It pays for itself almost immediately.

Evil Wasabi
11-26-2016, 06:17 PM

If you're in a car with 3 broke drunks, and you're the only one who makes money, should you each have the same vote?

And if you don't like the odds, should you be allowed to leave?

SML
11-27-2016, 05:05 PM
Working off the OP, Is Trump rational? (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/802972944532209664)

Xavier
11-27-2016, 06:25 PM
Funnay! http://americablog.com/2016/11/trump-already-handing-presidency-pence5.html
Bet that makes Poppy happy!

ballzdeepx
11-27-2016, 07:46 PM
Funnay! http://americablog.com/2016/11/trump-already-handing-presidency-pence5.html

Hmm that article reads like a load of shit.
*scrolls further down

"With the election of Donald Trump, AMERICAblog’s independent journalism and activism is more needed than ever.

Please support our work with a generous donation. We don’t make much on advertising, we need your support to continue our work. Thanks."

Xavier
11-27-2016, 09:46 PM
Hmm that article reads like a load of shit.
*scrolls further down

"With the election of Donald Trump, AMERICAblog’s independent journalism and activism is more needed than ever.

Please support our work with a generous donation. We don’t make much on advertising, we need your support to continue our work. Thanks."

I liked that article because it linked the two together. I bet I can find 20 articles from major credible sources talking about the Kasich job offer and another 20 about how Trump hasn't gone to any briefings but has been making Pence.
Kasich happened around Feb/March the Pence one is ongoing right now.

Here:
https://www.google.com/#q=trump+kasich+vice+president
https://www.google.com/#q=trump+pence+security+briefings

Poppy
11-27-2016, 10:29 PM

I hope someone shoots that Christian fascist in the face.

Poppy
11-27-2016, 10:34 PM

Have you ever been to montana? Have you ever been to wyoming?

You're using my home to make a point but I'm not sure you really know what you're talking about.

smokehouse
11-28-2016, 12:03 PM
Have you ever been to montana? Have you ever been to wyoming?

You're using my home to make a point but I'm not sure you really know what you're talking about.

No and No.

My point is this. Chicago has 2.7 million residents, all in a tiny space. Montana has 1.04 million, Wyoming has .584 million.

Saying that a giant, concentrated collective has more say than other more spread out (and diverse) populations is shitty. I chose those two states mostly at random, but there is a point I'm trying to make.

My whole point is this...the hard left wants to cry "We must have DIVERSITY!!!!" every chance they get. Once the election went the way it went, they all of the sudden want to swap that stance to "majority rules'.

If majority rules, then it could easily be argued that the voice/needs of the current 196.8 million white citizens far outweigh the combined needs of the black (37.6m), native American (2.2m), Asian (14.4m), mixed race (5.5m), or Hispanic (50.4m). I mean 196.8m having absolute say over the combined voice of 110.1m seems pretty logical to me...right? Well, with those that are currently bitching...it would be wrong. They want equal say diversity when it suits their purpose, and all or nothing majority rules when it suits them. Pretty typical stupidity.

Our forefathers wanted diversity represented in the elections, thus every state has a proportional say, that's all I was trying to get across.

My only beef with the current electoral system is that states are all or nothing. If the overall isn't that way, the states shouldn't be either.

Chempop
11-28-2016, 12:17 PM
Saying that a giant, concentrated collective has more say than other more spread out (and diverse) populations is shitty.

It's those concentrated areas that make this country function. Reality much?

Evil Wasabi
11-28-2016, 12:22 PM
No and No.

My point is this. Chicago has 2.7 million residents, all in a tiny space. Montana has 1.04 million, Wyoming has .584 million.

Saying that a giant, concentrated collective has more say than other more spread out (and diverse) populations is shitty. I chose those two states mostly at random, but there is a point I'm trying to make.

My whole point is this...the hard left wants to cry "We must have DIVERSITY!!!!" every chance they get. Once the election went the way it went, they all of the sudden want to swap that stance to "majority rules'.

If majority rules, then it could easily be argued that the voice/needs of the current 196.8 million white citizens far outweigh the combined needs of the black (37.6m), native American (2.2m), Asian (14.4m), mixed race (5.5m), or Hispanic (50.4m). I mean 196.8m having absolute say over the combined voice of 110.1m seems pretty logical to me...right? Well, with those that are currently bitching...it would be wrong. They want equal say diversity when it suits their purpose, and all or nothing majority rules when it suits them. Pretty typical stupidity.

Our forefathers wanted diversity represented in the elections, thus every state has a proportional say, that's all I was trying to get across.

My only beef with the current electoral system is that states are all or nothing. If the overall isn't that way, the states shouldn't be either.

Pretty sure our forefathers didn't contemplate tiered voting rights in favor of Montana and Wyoming.

smokehouse
11-28-2016, 12:59 PM
It's those concentrated areas that make this country function. Reality much?

That's kind of a blanket statement...and not one I'd really agree with 100%.

Pretty sure our forefathers didn't contemplate tiered voting rights in favor of Montana and Wyoming.

I mean this in all seriousness...define "tiered voting rights"...

norton9478
11-28-2016, 02:23 PM
No and No.

In case you didn't know the Democratic voting block was diverse. Whites made up a solid percentage of Clinton votes.
Clinton's 3rd best state also happens to be the Whitest, most rural state in America. Go figure.

But anyways nobody is saying that a voter in Chicago should have more say than a voter in east bumfuck. They are saying that they should have THE SAME say.

The "founding fathers" also didn't think that direct election of Senators was a good idea. But we has since changed that.

smokehouse
11-28-2016, 02:36 PM
In case you didn't know the Democratic voting block was diverse. Whites made up a solid percentage of Clinton votes.
Clinton's 3rd best state also happens to be the Whitest, most rural state in America. Go figure.

But anyways nobody is saying that a voter in Chicago should have more say than a voter in east bumfuck. They are saying that they should have THE SAME say.

The "founding fathers" also didn't think that direct election of Senators was a good idea. But we has since changed that.

With 190 million people in the "white" camp...it's kind of a "no-shit" thing that a good portion of any candidate's votes will be from white voters.

And there is a balance in place. Illinois has 20 electoral votes, Wyoming has 3 (singling out two fairly random states, one with high population, one with small). It would take the combined effort of Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska just to beat What Illinois has. I'd say this is a pretty level playing field, if not slightly tilted in the favor of mass cities. It's much easier to get one city to vote to one side, than the mass of all of those states. The proof is in the pudding, California, Illinois, New York, Texas...all are pretty locked in.

norton9478
11-28-2016, 05:15 PM
Not really, advertising in those smaller markets is cheap.

cdamm
11-28-2016, 05:34 PM

our forefathers didn't care about diversity being represented. they put the electoral college in there as a failsafe since they didn't trust the common man to make a good decision.

depending on your politics, that may have clearly backfired in this case.

Evil Wasabi
11-28-2016, 05:53 PM
our forefathers didn't care about diversity being represented. they put the electoral college in there as a failsafe since they didn't trust the common man to make a good decision.

depending on your politics, that may have clearly backfired in this case.

Depends on if you side with Thomas Jefferson (raping slaves, pro genocide, but expressed "beliefs" that every American could self govern) or Hamilton and Madison, who believed that people needed governance because they're humans.

cdamm
11-28-2016, 06:19 PM
thats why i said 'depending on your politics'.

Famicommander
12-04-2016, 09:55 PM
Depends on if you side with Thomas Jefferson (raping slaves, pro genocide, but expressed "beliefs" that every American could self govern) or Hamilton and Madison, who believed that people needed governance because they're humans.

So let's get us some humans to govern them! That'll solve human fallibility for sure.

Hamilton was an imperialist dickbag, by the way. Loved him some military aggression, budget deficits, central banking, high tariffs, etc.

NightWolve
12-11-2016, 12:10 AM
"Hello Darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
Still the best one I've seen. ;)

I honestly didn't think the Trumpster could win, he was so badly damaged, Hitler card played left and right, every little Tweet hyper-analyzed, and the final 1-2 KO punch with NBC News holding onto that pussy-grab tape for months and strategically releasing it in time for the 2nd debate so that millions watching would learn of it...

He survived it all, much to the surprise of many which shows more so how bad a candidate Hellary Rotten Nixon was in losing those "blue wall" states and being unable to take him out in Florida...

Before I went to sleep that night, I saw that he had won Florida and Ohio, and realized he won't go down in flames, but I didn't expect a Pennsylvania win... I didn't see what else could give him a path to electoral victory after that, but I was at least comfortable that he wasn't taking the republicans down in an embarrassing landslide loss as our precious darlings on the democrat side were hoping... That they've come unhinged in the aftermath given all the fake predictions is understandable...

Trump actually tried to work for it in key states, while Hillary thought she could just cruise right into the WhiteHouse, let him trip up with his gaffes, and bring B.J. "Bubba" Clinton along for the ride... Nope. Sorry. #NotHerTurn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY

Indeed, Hillary wanted to break the glass ceiling, but the only crack she found was Trump's ass pressed against it... :P I hope this is finally the end of the Clintons, but I doubt it.

it all makes sense now.

Heh.

neobuyer
12-19-2016, 07:56 AM
The American left is especially in favor of getting rid of the electoral college and relying on the 'popular vote' because a key left strategy is pandering to 'the poor' and 'immigrants'- people with a higher birth rate and who in future almost guarantee their political supremacy. It is an especially underhanded tactic that relies on 'the poor' staying poor and large populations of second-class immigrants staying second-class.

Tell me if I'm wrong here, thinkers of NG.com...

Evil Wasabi
12-19-2016, 08:01 AM
The American left is especially in favor of getting rid of the electoral college and relying on the 'popular vote' because a key left strategy is pandering to 'the poor' and 'immigrants'- people with a higher birth rate and who in future almost guarantee their political supremacy. It is an especially underhanded tactic that relies on 'the poor' staying poor and large populations of second-class immigrants staying second-class.

It goes back to Jefferson, who wanted every vote to count

And Hamilton, who planned the electoral college for the express purpose of protecting the poor and underprivileged from themselves.

smokehouse
12-19-2016, 09:42 AM

Exactly. The DNC targets minorities, large cities, and the young. They also try to target women, but are far less successful. The minority population alone is close to 112 million. There close to 30 million 18-24 year old citizens of the US.

So, targeting 112 million minorities + 30 million young voters plus the best you can get from the female portion of the 190 million whites in the country. (As a FYI, The populations of New York, LA, and Chicago total 42.9 million people...all three cities the DNC always takes)

The idiotic GOP targets mostly white people, especially white males. So less than half of the 190 million white citizens.

Its a "well, no shit" that the DNC would want to get rid of the Electoral College. They are far better at gathering mass votes.

neobuyer
12-19-2016, 11:13 AM
It goes back to Jefferson, who wanted every vote to count

And Hamilton, who planned the electoral college for the express purpose of protecting the poor and underprivileged from themselves.

I think everyone's vote should count, as did they, it's just that to give each state something approximating their own 'say' we need an electoral college to make that a reality. If you remove the electoral college you weaken the voice of those in undesirable geographical areas, second hand, if you will.

And remember, populous states already get the lion's share of electoral votes.

The only reason anyone makes a big deal about the popular vote vs. the electoral college today is because of how polarized times have become. Twice in recent years we've had a republican win a narrow contested victory against a democrat where the popular tally won out by a small margin. If this trend keeps on a few more times in the next decades, then I would give serious consideration to take the drastic step of messing with our electoral system.

norton9478
12-19-2016, 12:47 PM
White people have been voting Republican since the 1980's. And we see how that has worked out for them.

SML
12-22-2016, 01:37 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/811977223326625792

The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes

smokehouse
12-22-2016, 07:50 PM
White people have been voting Republican since the 1980's. And we see how that has worked out for them.

Huh?

DangerousK
12-23-2016, 03:49 PM
Huh?

You could say that to every norton post.

wingzrow
12-26-2016, 05:52 AM
Funny how all that "Russia hacked the election" stuff quietly disappeared once the electoral college voted him in. Is this that "fake news" I've been hearing so much about?

Pasky
12-26-2016, 06:10 AM
Funny how all that "Russia hacked the election" stuff quietly disappeared once the electoral college voted him in. Is this that "fake news" I've been hearing so much about?

I guess people realized how stupid it is to argue that Russia rigged the election by showing the Democrats rigged the election.

Evan
12-26-2016, 07:57 AM
I guess people realized how stupid it is to argue that Russia rigged the election by showing the Democrats rigged the election.

My thoughts exactly

Evil Wasabi
12-26-2016, 11:53 AM

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?14115-Alert-Bad-seller-Wing-Zero&p=93284

Mr Bakaboy
12-26-2016, 02:02 PM
I think everyone's vote should count, as did they, it's just that to give each state something approximating their own 'say' we need an electoral college to make that a reality. If you remove the electoral college you weaken the voice of those in undesirable geographical areas, second hand, if you will.

And remember, populous states already get the lion's share of electoral votes.

The only reason anyone makes a big deal about the popular vote vs. the electoral college today is because of how polarized times have become. Twice in recent years we've had a republican win a narrow contested victory against a democrat where the popular tally won out by a small margin. If this trend keeps on a few more times in the next decades, then I would give serious consideration to take the drastic step of messing with our electoral system.

The electorial college has 2 problems I see.

#1. Unless you're in a swing state your vote is next to useless.

a. Most states have a majority of Republicans if they are more rural or Democrats if they are urban. If you aren't the most you can hope for is amking it closer.

b. Swing states are basically the only thing that matters to worry about making it go one way or another. So if you don't live there why bother?

#2. Areas that have ridiculously less people get more representation then densly populated ones. A state like Wyoming gets more electorial votes per person then California gets per person. In doing that you give people in rural areas more of a voice then urban ones. Yes it would mean big cities would have a stronger voice but in the way it works now the majority of people are technically considered the minority since their vote means less then people in sparsely populated areas. It seems pretty fucked up all things considered.

Xavier
12-26-2016, 05:33 PM
The founding fathers blah blah
The founding fathers only wanted rich old white landowning men to be able to vote...so we should go back to that?
It's an outdated system and needs to be updated, he have the technology today we can make it happen.

smokehouse
12-27-2016, 05:46 PM

Yup...just like all the "Donald trump raped me!!!" claims stopped the second the election was over...

wyo
12-30-2016, 10:17 PM

LOL yeah, not so much...

smokehouse
12-31-2016, 12:52 PM
LOL yeah, not so much...

Obama is being an unnecessary fuck about all of this...thankfully he and his shit foreign policy is near completion.

The deal is this, he and his administration have been serious assholes to Russia for the past 8 years running. He has shoved his useless opinions about them in the world's face again and again...and Putin finally had enough of his meddling and fired back. Now he's being a fuck about it...

SteveNK
12-31-2016, 02:27 PM
Obama is being an unnecessary fuck about all of this...thankfully he and his shit foreign policy is near completion.

The deal is this, he and his administration have been serious assholes to Russia for the past 8 years running. He has shoved his useless opinions about them in the world's face again and again...and Putin finally had enough of his meddling and fired back. Now he's being a fuck about it...

You're delusional.

Evil Wasabi
12-31-2016, 02:51 PM

Russia? Where gays and lesbians are oppressed; self serving oligarchs govern under the firm grip of a former KGB director turned bandit?

The real mistakes of Obama were domestic. Letting liberals careen into elitism against the Midwest, and pushing them further away from science and math, deeper into their buttfuck retarded bibles. The US foreign policy has been pretty bad (Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Israel), but at no point in the past 8 years has the Russian government been a victim of the US.

We need to read more about these conflicts, and learn how to spot the propaganda and dismiss it. Obama's shitty foreign policy will prove to be less harmful than a foreign policy directed by Rex Tillerson, paralleled by a domestic policy directed by the tea party.

Poppy
12-31-2016, 09:56 PM

Lol

FilthyRear
12-31-2016, 10:31 PM

Holy shit, what drugs are you taking?

wyo
12-31-2016, 10:44 PM

Putin has at the very least been extremely assertive in recent years, if not aggressive. Are we supposed to sit back and let authoritarian regimes in Russia and China take over the world? Why do you think the Russians wanted Trump to win?!

Poppy
12-31-2016, 11:22 PM
Holy shit, what drugs are you taking?

Whatever they are, I don't want any.

F4U57
01-01-2017, 09:10 AM
Whatever they are, I don't want any.

They take you to Candiru Land.

Xavier
01-01-2017, 12:19 PM
Going back to the electoral college thing, do this one day for fun:
Next time you have a group of people vote, tally up everything and then say "Well majority rules, oh wait no it doesn't.... we're a democratic republic and as the leader I say this is what we're doing."

Wow Smokehouse has said some goofy things over the years, it's getting worse though. If he's not on drugs, which I don't think he is, he definitely needs them.

wingzrow
01-01-2017, 10:23 PM
Are they really still pushing that Russian hackers narrative? I wonder if that announcement Trump is going to make on Tuesday will have anything to do with this. I wouldn't be surprised if he denied their involvement officially. I don't generally watch the news, but it was on in another room & I heard a headline of something like "Russian hacker malware found on laptop at power grid. Laptop confirmed to not be hooked up to anything" and just shaking my head at how ridiculous it all sounds. The general public is probably getting tired of all this. The news before & after he gets sworn in is going to be night & day.

hyper
01-01-2017, 11:16 PM
yall still going to the inauguration?

or nah?

LoneSage
01-01-2017, 11:35 PM
Nearly 2 months later and I am still in awe that a reality show TV star became president of the superpower of the world.

And now there are people gearing up for the next election cycle...this is insanity.

Though, if there's one thing Trump's doing right, it's not giving a fuck about China's feelings. Obama failed in that regard.

SteveNK
01-02-2017, 08:54 AM
Are they really still pushing that Russian hackers narrative? I wonder if that announcement Trump is going to make on Tuesday will have anything to do with this. I wouldn't be surprised if he denied their involvement officially. I don't generally watch the news, but it was on in another room & I heard a headline of something like "Russian hacker malware found on laptop at power grid. Laptop confirmed to not be hooked up to anything" and just shaking my head at how ridiculous it all sounds. The general public is probably getting tired of all this. The news before & after he gets sworn in is going to be night & day.

News is already 24/7 and you don't watch it anyway so I wouldn't sweat it.

Xavier
01-02-2017, 01:05 PM
Nearly 2 months later and I am still in awe that a reality show TV star became president of the superpower of the world.

And now there are people gearing up for the next election cycle...this is insanity.

Kayne 2020

norton9478
01-03-2017, 09:27 AM
Huh?

Have you seen what has happened to white people (particularly the republican loving heartland) over the past 30 years?

Massive job losses (particularly in the manufacturing sector)
Drug epidemics.
Falling Life expectancy

norton9478
01-03-2017, 09:32 AM

What laptop do you know that isn't "hooked up to anything"?

Evil Wasabi
01-03-2017, 10:27 AM
Stuxnet was designed to infect computers offline. It did it by running multiple zero day entry points. It could spread online, or offline through USB, as well as 2 other points that I forgot about. This method was replicated in the cyber attack that destroyed part of an aramco oil refinery, and could possibly be laying dormant in US power grids. If a power grid goes down in any country, the number of civilian injury, much less deaths, from hospitals that lose power, and traffic systems that shut down, would create a greater disaster than 9/11.

Throughout the election cycle I wanted Hillary and Trump to debate this without using layman's terms. It never happened. We keep the people stupid and then think accordingly.

hyper
01-03-2017, 11:25 AM
Single target custom firmware altering centrifuge timings to degrade over a long period of time while displaying normal functioning system stats, no one caught it until mechanical systems started failing en masse

neither would've been able to understand what it was let alone articulate & debate it

norton9478
01-03-2017, 11:37 AM
People had a hard enough time undemanding the difference between a charity foundation bearing a person's name and a personal enterprise.

hyper
01-03-2017, 11:44 AM
brand new critical infrastructure buildings or factories will generally have uninteruptible power supply (UPS) charged by solar collectors & gas generators engineered into the electrical system.

should really be building code criteria nationwide