So now that the Donald is president....

xorthen

Banned
do you think we will see the Kalashnikov import ban removed? I remember before the import ban you could get the damn rifles for around $400 brand new in box.

What do you guys think? :vik:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
do you think we will see the Kalashnikov import ban removed? I remember before the import ban you could get the damn rifles for around $400 brand new in box.

What do you guys think? :vik:

The more important question: are they finally going to send you back to mexico?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
We need all language with regard to "sporting use" or "sporting purpose" eliminated in our various laws and trade agreements.

Russian Weapons would be nice but what we really want is weapons from China.

Hopefully we can get Suppressors removed from the NFA and made to simply count as Title 1 "Other" Weapons like receivers (21 to purchase.)

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Because I'm fucking awesome. Why else?

image.php

Wait...

Xorthen is white?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
hey frogot- jibbz needs a santa hat.

I made him an awesome avatar last year.

foKrYSF.gif

That's the only thing I can come up with for his new avatar though. No santa hats would fit on this much racism.

xJzovQY.jpg

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I seriously don't understand what's going on. Aside from the Christmas Venus, I literally haven't changed my avatar in years. I fucken try to switch things up a little bit and I have motherfuckers photoshopping it? WTF?

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Fuck off xorfan...

Also jibbs they think you avatar is dumb Fuckula xorfen.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I seriously don't understand what's going on. Aside from the Christmas Venus, I literally haven't changed my avatar in years. I fucken try to switch things up a little bit and I have motherfuckers photoshopping it? WTF?

ipwykaV.gif

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I made him an awesome avatar last year.

foKrYSF.gif

That's the only thing I can come up with for his new avatar though. No santa hats would fit on this much racism.

xJzovQY.jpg

haha, dude it'd be sick if he just used it. I'd respect his sense of humor forever if he did.