PDA

View Full Version : How long until LWK has full Trump induced meltdown?

Poppy
11-11-2016, 08:19 PM
His behavior in the wake of Trump's stunning victory essentially guarantees a fantastic meltdown, but when?

I wonder when it'll hit him. When the republicans shit all over his infrastructure New New Deal concept? Or maybe when he doesn't repeal the ACA and just amends it?

Maybe it'll just be thst his incessant need to defend everything trump does exhausts him to the point of frothing meltdown.

LWK
11-11-2016, 08:29 PM
Hahaha, you're making threads about me? AWESOME!

Hey dude, how long you gonna be crying over the fact Hillary lost. She's done man. It's over. The left sucks.

Poppy
11-11-2016, 08:31 PM
I'm not crying at all. I'm glad she lost. I hate her.

He hehe you're so fucked man. I can't wait to watch you melt down

Colorado Rockie
11-11-2016, 08:35 PM
It's mainly the libs that are having meltdowns since Trump won.

LWK
11-11-2016, 08:42 PM
Hahaha the logic is great.

omg I HATE Hillary.

So don't fucking vote for her.
I am not 'fucked' at all. I lose nothing from any of this but watching the cringe of this whiny SJW culture crumble before my eyes with their feelings logic bullshit. I got to this Poppy guy so hard he made a thread about me. It's way worse to. He did this ON HIS CELL PHONE. So he had to literally finger type and format those god damn polls for some period of time to get this up. It's so great. What and effort dude.

I voted 6 months.

Poison Sama
11-11-2016, 09:09 PM
There should have been a poll option for "the moment the ants return to the kitchen".

Poppy
11-11-2016, 09:17 PM
It's mainly the libs that are having meltdowns since Trump won.

That's expected short term shit. I sure as hell wouldn't take to the streets about any of this.

Tw3ek
11-11-2016, 09:19 PM
That's expected short term shit. I sure as hell wouldn't take to the streets about any of this.

What I don't get are the people crying. Who on earth could that passionate about a politician, let alone Hillary....

LWK
11-11-2016, 09:20 PM
On a cell phone dude.

Poppy
11-11-2016, 09:20 PM
What I don't get are the people crying. Who on earth could that passionate about a politician, let alone Hillary....

I was trolling at the bar big time. No tears for hillary!

LWK
11-11-2016, 09:23 PM
This long and baffling road

fakeXsound
11-11-2016, 10:02 PM

They're not crying for Hillary, dipshit. They're crying because half of the country doesn't believe that being a racist and misogynist disqualifies you from being the president. :thevt:

I thought of LWK when Trump oh so casually inserted the word "amend" to his plan for Obamacare. :snack: Hasn't even started yet and he's getting soft. Is the wall going to be metaphorical next?

Tw3ek
11-11-2016, 10:06 PM

Chill, I said any politician for a reason.

LWK
11-11-2016, 10:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mr9_lY-RrU

You know what is so great about this thread? The HUGE amount of benefit of a doubt Poppy gave me with the polling options.

Poppy
11-11-2016, 10:25 PM
You don't get the benefit of the doubt

LWK
11-11-2016, 10:26 PM
You don't get the benefit of the doubt

So why weren't the options 1 month, 3 months, 2 weeks. Etc? You gave me a legitimate benefit of a doubt set up. Which shows you secretly respect me.

Poppy
11-11-2016, 11:16 PM
So why weren't the options 1 month, 3 months, 2 weeks. Etc? You gave me a legitimate benefit of a doubt set up. Which shows you secretly respect me.

Oh.

No I respect your powers of denial.

LWK
11-11-2016, 11:36 PM
Oh.

No I respect your powers of denial.

For real? You voted Hillary Clinton. If you can do that, you can never bring up denial in any meaningful form on anyone. You're just excited to start shit because you're either bitter or think I was naive enough to believe he was gonna do 100% of what he stated. No POTUS does. Keep in mind. You made this thread. You made that effort. I didn't bother. You can't call me on anything. It's three fucking days after the fact. This shit isn't two years in. So keep grasping at straws. Everyone can see you're bitter.

Dr Shroom
11-11-2016, 11:48 PM
His behavior in the wake of Trump's stunning victory essentially guarantees a fantastic meltdown, but when?

I wonder when it'll hit him. When the republicans shit all over his infrastructure New New Deal concept? Or maybe when he doesn't repeal the ACA and just amends it?

Maybe it'll just be thst his incessant need to defend everything trump does exhausts him to the point of frothing meltdown.

hey other joey

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/770/321/0ba.jpg

LWK
11-11-2016, 11:54 PM
He'll never let it go. This is serious neckbeard level shit dude.

lolifoxgirl
11-12-2016, 12:04 AM
LWK will melt down when god emperor trump fights with paul ryan sama.

LWK
11-12-2016, 12:19 AM

TonK
11-12-2016, 12:31 AM

<3

LWK
11-12-2016, 12:43 AM
Poppy's lunch break effort was dedicated to me today. He's on his way to making america great again.

Lagduf
11-12-2016, 01:01 AM
Why the fuck did people want Hillary over Bernie?

I will be eligible to run in 2020.

hyper
11-12-2016, 01:07 AM
everyone in this thread loves the caulk

Jibbajaba
11-12-2016, 01:36 AM
Lagduf/Poopcorn 2020

LWK
11-12-2016, 02:47 AM

Poppy
11-12-2016, 09:20 AM
For real? You voted Hillary Clinton. If you can do that, you can never bring up denial in any meaningful form on anyone. You're just excited to start shit because you're either bitter or think I was naive enough to believe he was gonna do 100% of what he stated. No POTUS does. Keep in mind. You made this thread. You made that effort. I didn't bother. You can't call me on anything. It's three fucking days after the fact. This shit isn't two years in. So keep grasping at straws. Everyone can see you're bitter.

Lol. The walls of text. They will continue to flow from you, trumpfaggot.

xorthen
11-12-2016, 04:02 PM
who cares?

Pasky
11-12-2016, 04:27 PM
who cares?

http://i.imgur.com/KSLxvOr.png

LWK
11-12-2016, 04:38 PM
who cares?

Yeah man I don't get it.

Lol. The walls of truth. They will continue to flow from you, trumpfaggot.

word

Jibbajaba
11-12-2016, 04:41 PM

Hahahah. Nice.

xorthen
11-12-2016, 05:11 PM

That guy looks bad ass.

LWK
11-12-2016, 09:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCUAB9lr-NA

BladeDancer314
11-13-2016, 01:43 AM
everyone in this thread loves the caulk

LWK
11-13-2016, 02:26 AM
He said caulk. There's nothing wrong with caulk. I love this stuff to. 40535

oliverclaude
11-13-2016, 03:07 AM
She's done man. It's over. The left sucks.

This thread is a nice postmortem.

http://www.recordclick.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/betty-crocker-obit.jpeg

LWK
11-13-2016, 03:43 AM

She's back againnnnn

Xavier
11-13-2016, 01:09 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/2016/11/13/donald-trump/93762254/

Trump appears to temper positions, border 'wall' may be part 'fence'

NEW YORK — While planning to move forward soon with staff and policy decisions, Donald Trump says his proposed wall along the U.S.-Mexican border may include some fencing instead and his initial deportation plan will focus on "criminals" who are in the country illegally.

In "certain areas, a wall is more appropriate," but "there could be some fencing," Trump said in an interview with CBS’ Sunday newsmagazine 60 Minutes.

While pledging more deportations, Trump said he would emphasize criminals before deciding what to do about law-abiding families who are in the country illegally.

"What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers," Trump told CBS, later adding: "After the border is secure and after everything gets normalized, we're going to make a determination on the people that they're talking about who are terrific people."

Bwhahaha

There's already a really nice 20 foot tall fence along most of the border. It's high quality, has black shading with barbed wire on both sides. Then about 50 feet away there's another row just like it.

Hey stupids, illegal felons are already deported. They get deported after doing jail time for their crimes or for coming back when they know they're felons.
I don't understand his logic, in one of the last debates he was saying we're going to deport felons. Obama has deported millions,... many more than Bush.

Trump also seemed to extend olive branches to his critics over the weekend, including possible compromises on his plan to repeal President Obama's health care law.

Trump spoke in terms of keeping provisions that forbid insurance companies from denying coverage to people with pre-existing conditions.

Trump has also said his priorities include a program of road-and-bridge projects ("infrastructure"), de-regulation of financial institutions, and beefing up border against drugs and illegal immigration.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU KNOW, BUT WHO YOU BLOW!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-names-priebus-as-chief-of-staff-bannon-as-chief-strategist-231304

Trump names Priebus as chief of staff, Bannon as chief strategist
President-elect Donald Trump announced on Sunday that he has chosen Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus as his White House chief of staff, putting his trust in an establishment figure after railing against the political establishment from the start of his candidacy.

Steve Bannon, a Breitbart News executive and leader of the so-called “alt-right” movement, will serve as Trump’s chief strategist and senior counselor.

“I am thrilled to have my very successful team continue with me in leading our country,” Trump said in a statement. “Steve and Reince are highly qualified leaders who worked well together on our campaign and led us to a historic victory. Now I will have them both with me in the White House as we work to make America great again.”

LWK
11-14-2016, 10:29 AM
"What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers," Trump told CBS, later adding: "After the border is secure and after everything gets normalized, we're going to make a determination on the people that they're talking about who are terrific people."

Yeah, this was really good news for me. Not even realistic to assume you can deport that many people. His views have to be softened to a realistic level. TPP is dead now though. Dude has chosen the dollar a year salary. Some of the other stuff I am not that excited about. I do want to see where we are in a year.

DangerousK
11-14-2016, 03:24 PM
The two of you fucks need to get together and drop some acid.

Would be a good time for all.

Xavier
11-14-2016, 04:11 PM

Yeah, this was really good news for me. Not even realistic to assume you can deport that many people. His views have to be softened to a realistic level. TPP is dead now though. Dude has chosen the dollar a year salary. Some of the other stuff I am not that excited about. I do want to see where we are in a year.

I'm all for reality bro. Thats a good thing. Some of the people who voted for Trump aren't though.

LWK
11-14-2016, 04:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG0wQRsXLi4

Walking dead spoiler alert.. I actually saw this before the actual episode.

Xavier
11-14-2016, 04:40 PM
The two of you fucks need to get together and drop some acid.

Would be a good time for all.

Totally been thinking for the last 6 years at least I need to totally trip my balls off.
Do they even make or sell the stuff anymore? Seems like the last 20 years all anybody talks about anymore is meth.
I've heard about that burning man thing. Bet they have it there, then I'd have to hang out with a bunch of hippie commie neckbeard dudes.

LWK- yeah I saw that on SNL, whats that got to do with the conversation?

Evil Wasabi
11-14-2016, 04:59 PM
considering that LWK has more than 2x the posts of any member, I would say he's already having a meltdown.

supersega
11-14-2016, 09:49 PM
trump and LWK... same thing, right?

LWK
11-15-2016, 12:43 AM
considering that LWK has more than 2x the posts of any member, I would say he's already having a meltdown.

Says the guy with almost 50,000 posts. C'mon son.

trump and LWK... same thing, right?

F4U57
11-15-2016, 06:32 AM
Drawing out the "Join Date" trump card.

Always silences.

Dr Shroom
11-15-2016, 07:01 AM
trump card.

triggered

DangerousK
11-15-2016, 08:23 AM
Totally been thinking for the last 6 years at least I need to totally trip my balls off.
Do they even make or sell the stuff anymore? Seems like the last 20 years all anybody talks about anymore is meth.
I've heard about that burning man thing. Bet they have it there, then I'd have to hang out with a bunch of hippie commie neckbeard dudes.

LWK- yeah I saw that on SNL, whats that got to do with the conversation?

Breaking Bad made meth look popular.

Meth is for trailer park trash and people who think having their teeth fall out makes for a good look.

LSD is for those who desire mental expansion and growth.

LWK
11-15-2016, 02:10 PM

F4U57
11-15-2016, 02:17 PM

For your own safety please don't. You're probably the type of person they'd find in a foetal position rocking, crying and laughing after you sliced pieces of your face off and fed them to your dog.

Poppy
11-15-2016, 02:19 PM
I think Xavier is misunderstanding what burning man is. Replace neckbeardy commune hippies with 1/2-3/4 naked women and that sounds more like the burn.

Also lsd. It's everywhere again. I recommend it's use at least a few times.

F4U57
11-15-2016, 02:23 PM
My mate has been five times. He said this year was the shittest. It doesn't interest me. I'd rather eat shrooms at home wrapped in a blanket.

He said one year they had this tent, inside where about 50 woman eating out other woman. Just a moaning mass of flesh.

Xavier
11-16-2016, 04:20 PM
For your own safety please don't. You're probably the type of person they'd find in a foetal position rocking, crying and laughing after you sliced pieces of your face off and fed them to your dog.

I'm a Christian and I've had several Bibles over the years. In those Bibles I have many favorite pages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z79hp_W6oKk

Tripredacus
11-17-2016, 12:55 PM

She's back againnnnn

She looks younger in that pic that she does IRL.

supersega
11-17-2016, 07:36 PM
Drawing out the "Join Date" trump card.

Always silences.

Heh. Thinks it silences when in reality I'm hit with a metric fuckton of work.