PDA

View Full Version : CALEXIT: Californians want to exit the U.S. after Trumpç—´ presidential win

Cylotron
11-09-2016, 11:23 PM
As the title says...

舛alexit? Californians want to exit the U.S. after Trump痴 presidential win (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/calexit-californians-exit-trump-win-article-1.2866382)

It's obviously not going to happen... but I'm all for it :buttrock:

http://www.yescalifornia.org/

SouthtownKid
11-09-2016, 11:37 PM
I hate people like this and this whole entitled mentality that has gained such prominence in recent years. When something is broken, rather than stick around and try to fix it, let's all run away like spoiled crybabies.

What a worthless fucking generation.

"We woke up feeling like strangers in a foreign land, because yesterday Americans expressed their views on a pluralistic and democratic societyThe ones expressing their view of a pluralistic society are you assholes, because you didn't happen to get your way. I wish there was some dietary supplement that could give people self-awareness.

Listen to Bernie, you Berkley dipshits (from the same website):
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/bernie-sanders-offers-warning-trump-post-election-statement-article-1.2866652
Stay and help fix. Don't run away like the self-entitled pussies you've groomed yourselves to be. You supposedly love Bernie, so listen to what he's trying to tell you.

fakeXsound
11-09-2016, 11:45 PM
Personally, I've thought for a long time that the US should be broken up into its FEMA regions. This country is way too big and while diversity is important, people from different regions just don't operate on the same plane of existence.

Famicommander
11-09-2016, 11:46 PM
Sometimes when a state tries to secede from the union, a Republican president wages indiscriminate war against the civilian population in that state. Burns down schools, libraries, and churches; destroys livestock and crops; salts the earth so nothing grows; loots houses and businesses; shuts down newspapers that criticize his administration even if they're not in a seceding state; deports congressmen who oppose him...

Just sayin'.

Personally, I think secession kicks ass. Not that any aspect of the Civil War itself kicked ass, but secession is awesome.

Taiso
11-09-2016, 11:50 PM
Well it's unlikely to happen but I'll get my popcorn.

Jibbajaba
11-09-2016, 11:52 PM
On the surface (saying that because I really haven't considered the real-world ramifications), I'd be for California seceding. But I was already of that opinion before this election cycle started. To do so purely because Trump got elected seems like a pussy/sore loser move.

Poppy
11-09-2016, 11:54 PM
Not possible, sour grapes whiners.

CrazyDean
11-10-2016, 12:04 AM
Personally, I've thought for a long time that the US should be broken up into its FEMA regions. This country is way too big and while diversity is important, people from different regions just don't operate on the same plane of existence.

Goddammit. This is the whole argument for states' rights. It's funny how the people who want big government are the first to call it quits when they don't get what they want.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 12:09 AM
Sometimes when a state tries to secede from the union, a Republican president wages indiscriminate war against the civilian population in that state. Burns down schools, libraries, and churches; destroys livestock and crops; salts the earth so nothing grows; loots houses and businesses; shuts down newspapers that criticize his administration even if they're not in a seceding state; deports congressmen who oppose him...

Just sayin'.

Personally, I think secession kicks ass. Not that any aspect of the Civil War itself kicked ass, but secession is awesome.

At least he never told a Lie (according to Trump).

norton9478
11-10-2016, 12:10 AM
Goddammit. This is the whole argument for states' rights. It's funny how the people who want big government are the first to call it quits when they don't get what they want.

Almost nobody believes in states rights.

fakeXsound
11-10-2016, 12:26 AM

huh?

Evil Wasabi
11-10-2016, 12:28 AM
Last time states tried this it didn't work out too great.

Lagduf
11-10-2016, 12:31 AM
The Balkanization of the United States sounds terrible.

Poonman
11-10-2016, 12:36 AM
Calexit doesn't sound fun to say at all.

Call it a fagxit and this might catch on with people.

egg_sanwich
11-10-2016, 01:07 AM
These are the types of people that flip the Monopoly board when they land on a hotelled Boardwalk.

eek
11-10-2016, 01:32 AM
Kinda hard for California to leave when it's not self sustaining (out of state water).

I'm not a Trump fan, but all these protests and secession talk is just stupid. Don't like it then get involved and try to turn things around during the 2018 midterm elections.

lolifoxgirl
11-10-2016, 01:47 AM

SpamYouToDeath
11-10-2016, 02:22 AM
California should exit the continent and take its rightful place at the bottom of the ocean.

LWK
11-10-2016, 02:26 AM
SPOILED BRAT CULTURE. That is what california is. Spoiled entitled little shithead safe space twits.

If california secedes, and it never could anyways. It's the ultimate slam dunk. All 55 electors won't be automatically seeded to the democrats anymore and elections might be manageable. So sick of this climate change religious bullshit down here. I wanna punch Jerry Brown in the face. He looks like such a pussy.

SouthtownKid
11-10-2016, 02:32 AM
SPOILED BRAT CULTURE. That is what california is. Spoiled entitled little shithead safe space twits.

If california secedes, and it never could anyways. It's the ultimate slam dunk. All 55 electors won't be automatically seeded to the democrats anymore and elections might be manageable. So sick of this climate change religious bullshit down here. I wanna punch Jerry Brown in the face. He looks like such a pussy.Why don't you get your rage under control? You just won, man. Ungracious motherfucker.

SteveNK
11-10-2016, 02:44 AM
This is very ghey. It's only 4 years, Trump would likely be out of office before the legal case had even started.

Also, I wonder how the border would be controlled....

So sick of this climate change religious bullshit down here.

Yet it's this kind of retarded sentiment from trump supporters that gives the idea some merit.

LWK
11-10-2016, 03:04 AM
This is very ghey. It's only 4 years, Trump would likely be out of office before the legal case had even started.

Also, I wonder how the border would be controlled....

Yet it's this kind of retarded sentiment from trump supporters that gives the idea some merit.

Dude, get out of here with that shit. You don't have Mr Burns for your governor.

Seems like a certain sweetheart we all know..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t0ZgT-ahLg

Why don't you get your rage under control? You just won, man. Ungracious motherfucker.

Any activist nonsense going down on your side of the woods right now?

SteveNK
11-10-2016, 03:27 AM
Dude, get out of here with that shit. You don't have Mr Burns for your governor.

Seems like a certain sweetheart we all know..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t0ZgT-ahLg

You picked your stance on climate change based on finding one man annoying/corrupt?

LWK
11-10-2016, 03:35 AM
You picked your stance on climate change based on finding one man annoying/corrupt?

No I picked my stance because I think it's a bunch of over blown bullshit.

Dr Shroom
11-10-2016, 04:55 AM
Calexit doesn't sound fun to say at all.

Call it a fagxit and this might catch on with people.

That would make it exclusive to San Francisco.

SouthtownKid
11-10-2016, 05:10 AM
Any activist nonsense going down on your side of the woods right now?In Japan? Everyone is laughing. Kind of nervously, though.

LWK
11-10-2016, 05:22 AM
So Frau "super cunt" Merkel had some controlling speech for Donnie boy.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/election-night-2016/angela-merkels-warning-to-trump

Angela Merkel’s Message to Trump

By Carol Giacomo
Comment
2016-11-09T21:28:04-05:00 9:28 PM ET

A commitment to human rights has been a fundamental precept of NATO since the alliance was created a half century ago. You would not expect that a founding member would have to be reminded of that fact. Certainly not the United States, for all those years the leader of NATO and an inspirational embodiment of its core values.

Yet this is where we find ourselves now, the day after Donald Trump won the presidency: In congratulating him on his victory, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany felt compelled to set conditions for cooperation.

“Germany and America are connected by values of democracy, freedom and respect for the law and the dignity of man, independent of origin, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or political views,” she said in a statement, adding: “I offer the next President of the United States close cooperation on the basis of these values.”

Mr. Trump’s behavior during his campaign was antithetical to those values. He has threatened to ban Muslims from the United States, refuse refugees, deport 11 million undocumented workers and build a wall on the border with Mexico. He has disparaged African Americans, Mexican Americans, women and people with disabilities.

Moreover, Mr. Trump has called into question America’s commitment to NATO and displayed a befuddling penchant for defending Vladimir Putin, Russia’s president, who is waging war in eastern Ukraine and destabilizing other parts of Europe by supporting far-right groups.

He received no pushback on Wednesday from Theresa May, the British prime minister, who simply congratulated Mr. Trump on his win. The two leaders’ reactions were further proof that, after Britain’s decision to leave the European Union, we will have to look to Mrs. Merkel not just to lead Europe but to replace America in leading NATO as well.

Evil Wasabi
11-10-2016, 05:29 AM
So Frau "super cunt" Merkel had some controlling speech for Donnie boy.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/election-night-2016/angela-merkels-warning-to-trump

Angela Merkel’s Message to Trump

By Carol Giacomo
Comment
2016-11-09T21:28:04-05:00 9:28 PM ET

A commitment to human rights has been a fundamental precept of NATO since the alliance was created a half century ago. You would not expect that a founding member would have to be reminded of that fact. Certainly not the United States, for all those years the leader of NATO and an inspirational embodiment of its core values.

Yet this is where we find ourselves now, the day after Donald Trump won the presidency: In congratulating him on his victory, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany felt compelled to set conditions for cooperation.

“Germany and America are connected by values of democracy, freedom and respect for the law and the dignity of man, independent of origin, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or political views,” she said in a statement, adding: “I offer the next President of the United States close cooperation on the basis of these values.”

Mr. Trump’s behavior during his campaign was antithetical to those values. He has threatened to ban Muslims from the United States, refuse refugees, deport 11 million undocumented workers and build a wall on the border with Mexico. He has disparaged African Americans, Mexican Americans, women and people with disabilities.

Moreover, Mr. Trump has called into question America’s commitment to NATO and displayed a befuddling penchant for defending Vladimir Putin, Russia’s president, who is waging war in eastern Ukraine and destabilizing other parts of Europe by supporting far-right groups.

He received no pushback on Wednesday from Theresa May, the British prime minister, who simply congratulated Mr. Trump on his win. The two leaders’ reactions were further proof that, after Britain’s decision to leave the European Union, we will have to look to Mrs. Merkel not just to lead Europe but to replace America in leading NATO as well.

She's rightfully pantsshitting now with the world falling apart in the palm of her hand. She was entrusted a massive responsibility and she blew it. The EU is in critical condition. The US as a trade partner is about to care more for its own industry rather than pawn it off as Clinton planned. At this rate, Merkel will be run out of office.

LWK
11-10-2016, 05:49 AM
I want Shrooms input on this.

oliverclaude
11-10-2016, 06:17 AM
We're masters of adaption. It'll go like this...

"This is my offer. You'll find it's most unfair, but those are the breaks.

-But this is half of what we paid you.

That's my final offer. Take it or leave it.

-All right, Mr. Trump, you win. But beware -- we Germans aren't all smiles und sunshine."

Dr Shroom
11-10-2016, 06:39 AM
I want Shrooms input on this.

She's about to shit one of the ugly suits right now. If the US and Russia are moving closer together again, she will have no choice but to play along, drop the sanctions or face even greater isolation. Europe is also very obviously tired of her importing backwards-ass brown people and their retarded shit "religion" who come here for dawah, to rape our women and kids and free money. She failed in every aspect possible in handling this situation, betrayed the german people and we still have to put up with her for another year. She's also in no position to make any demands from the US because Trump will mostly like tell her to fuck off and have fun with their new muslim overlords.

Putin isn't the enemy the leftist libtards want him to be.

If this naive way of handling things will continue, the rest of Europe will become cucked like Sweden and France.

Hungary was only the beginning and Austria will follow next. The EU exit of the UK was a clear signal against it. The right is on a rise across all of Europe. A merkel lead NATO would be a fucking catastrophe.

fyi: german foreign minister did not congratulate trump but has no problem posing and shaking hands with the saudis and making "deals" with turkish dictators (who's currently busy getting rid of free press and political opposition) this alone should tell you alot about this government.

hyper
11-10-2016, 06:50 AM
What a worthless fucking generation.I belong to a generation of people whose perception of reality is viewed completely through the prism of social media. 15 hours of the day their eyeballs are fixed to a 5" lcd display, instead of looking at the world immediatelty round them.

They can't be expected to forgo the digital devices because it's just the way it is, a subculture they are born into and everybody else is a backward medieval peasant.

Evan
11-10-2016, 07:17 AM

If california secedes, and it never could anyways. It's the ultimate slam dunk. All 55 electors won't be automatically seeded to the democrats anymore and elections might be manageable. So sick of this climate change religious bullshit down here. I wanna punch Jerry Brown in the face. He looks like such a pussy.

This is true. Great said!

neojedi
11-10-2016, 08:24 AM
The elephant in the room is that the "Big One (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Andreas_Fault#The_next_.22Big_One.22)" is due to hit Cali this century. Not smart to secede when you are already planning to spend decades being the biggest charity case in the history of the nation.

fakeXsound
11-10-2016, 10:35 AM
California should exit the continent and take its rightful place at the bottom of the ocean.

Sounds like that's supposed to happen naturally at some point soon.

smokehouse
11-10-2016, 10:49 AM
*YAWN*

This is old news in a new box.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2012/11/13/white-house-flooded-with-secession-petitions-after-obama-re-election

Texas did the same shit in 2012. Left President takes office, one of the most extreme right states threatens to leave. This time it's the total opposite.

Political parties is the new race/religion war and they're always taking applications. This "left -vs- right" bullshit isn't going to end in the near future.

Jibbajaba
11-10-2016, 12:06 PM
*YAWN*

This is old news in a new box.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2012/11/13/white-house-flooded-with-secession-petitions-after-obama-re-election

Texas did the same shit in 2012. Left President takes office, one of the most extreme right states threatens to leave. This time it's the total opposite.

Political parties is the new race/religion war and they're always taking applications. This "left -vs- right" bullshit isn't going to end in the near future.

I've been hearing about people in Texas wanting to split off from the US for a long fucking time.

And LWK, if you hate it here so much, why don't you move somewhere where you'd be happier? I get so tired of hearing people bitch about living here. Equally tiring is hearing people from elsewhere in the country moan about how much they hate us, and then in the next breath get talk shit about people here wanting to secede.

"I hate California!"

"We want to separate from the United States."

"Fuck you, you fucking left-wing lib-tard cunt crybabies!"

And what of climate change? Let's say that we're wrong about climate change. Worst case scenario, we "needlessly" cut down on air pollution. Oh man, gotta make sure we dodge that bullet. :thevt:

Edit: It's no different with the people saying that they're moving to Canada. If you don't like it in California, get the fuck out. If you don't like it in the United States, get the fuck out. It's like if every time you have a fight with your wife, she brings up divorce. If you aren't happy here then get the fuck out. My friend finally told his wife exactly that and it miraculously changed her attitude.

mjmjr25
11-10-2016, 12:55 PM
What would they drink? If they think the priority rights to the Colorado River will maintain - that's pie in the sky thinking.

Jibbajaba
11-10-2016, 01:04 PM
What would they drink? If they think the priority rights to the Colorado River will maintain - that's pie in the sky thinking.

Desalination, maybe? Not sure. I live in Norcal, so we don't get our water from the Colorado River. In fact, on top of taking water from the Colorado, we send much of our water down to SoCal, as well.

mjmjr25
11-10-2016, 01:22 PM
Desalination, maybe? Not sure. I live in Norcal, so we don't get our water from the Colorado River. In fact, on top of taking water from the Colorado, we send much of our water down to SoCal, as well.

I read an interesting article on desalination recently. Seems there are still a lot of environmental concerns with the processing process. Ironically, red state America probably wouldn't care...but Cali does.

uiengineer
11-10-2016, 01:22 PM
this is real? lol. see ya! bunch of fucking SJW's anyway. (I'm not a supporter of either, but I'm also not a pussy).

FilthyRear
11-10-2016, 01:27 PM
but I'm also not a pussy

You might not be a pussy, but you post like a massive fucking twat.

BerryTogart
11-10-2016, 01:29 PM

Hungary was only the beginning and Austria will follow next.

fyi: german foreign minister did not congratulate trump but has no problem posing and shaking hands with the saudis and making "deals" with turkish dictators (who's currently busy getting rid of free press and political opposition) this alone should tell you alot about this government.

Possible. It's what you get for having sub optimal immigration politics mixed with a lack of political education. This atmosphere builds the ground for left and right wing extremists. As the bigger political parties decided to jump on the "marketing instead of politics" train the political climate changed.
Right wing has been in our government one time already and they left scorched earth in many areas, as could be expected and which I expect to Happen again if they win bigger elections.

I totally agree on your Quote about the foreign Minister.

Tripredacus
11-10-2016, 01:50 PM
The elephant in the room is that the "Big One (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Andreas_Fault#The_next_.22Big_One.22)" is due to hit Cali this century. Not smart to secede when you are already planning to spend decades being the biggest charity case in the history of the nation.

Don't forget about the VEI7 volcano east of Sacramento.
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/database/index.php?pageid=svolcano_activities&svid=15

norton9478
11-10-2016, 01:51 PM
To be fair when Obama won reelection, white college students in teh south did do some demonstrations. Mostly involving fires and the N-Word.

FilthyRear
11-10-2016, 02:04 PM
Here's a novel fucking idea for everyone - why don't you just see what Trump will do... He might surprise us.

I didn't vote for him, but I think what people are failing to realize is that if he fails, then we all fail.

I've said this before, but we as a collective population deserved the kind of shitshow that we got from this campaign, and we deserved to elect someone like Trump, who seems to have tapped into a HUGE part of the voting population that normally gets brushed aside. I think we ALL just found out how much working-class Americans outnumber everyone else.

My favorite part of any election is seeing the breakdown of how many people voted. Seeing that just about half of the people who are registered to vote didnt vote made me sick and a little angry.

This is the country we made for ourselves. This is the shit that we need to eat.

I hope in my heart that he makes good on his promises to help the middle class. If he doesn't, then we deserved it, because we fell for it and elected him.

But however it turns out, this country will be VERY diffferent in 4 years. If anything, this should have taught people to vote with their fucking heads instead of the crowd.

If Jim Webb had stayed in this race, then he would have gotten my vote - he killed a man with his bare hands and said he would do it again. That is who I want running this country.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 02:17 PM
Trump will probably do what every Republican does when he becomes president. Ramp up government spending to boost the economy and stay elected. It's the only way you get get Republicans to spend discretionary money.

F4U57
11-10-2016, 02:36 PM
I've been hearing about people in Texas wanting to split off from the US for a long fucking time.

And LWK, if you hate it here so much, why don't you move somewhere where you'd be happier? I get so tired of hearing people bitch about living here. Equally tiring is hearing people from elsewhere in the country moan about how much they hate us, and then in the next breath get talk shit about people here wanting to secede.

"I hate California!"

"We want to separate from the United States."

"Fuck you, you fucking left-wing lib-tard cunt crybabies!"

And what of climate change? Let's say that we're wrong about climate change. Worst case scenario, we "needlessly" cut down on air pollution. Oh man, gotta make sure we dodge that bullet. :thevt:

Edit: It's no different with the people saying that they're moving to Canada. If you don't like it in California, get the fuck out. If you don't like it in the United States, get the fuck out. It's like if every time you have a fight with your wife, she brings up divorce. If you aren't happy here then get the fuck out. My friend finally told his wife exactly that and it miraculously changed her attitude.

/thread

Tripredacus
11-10-2016, 02:59 PM
Trump will probably do what every Republican does when he becomes president. Ramp up government spending to boost the economy and stay elected. It's the only way you get get Republicans to spend discretionary money.

I thought he wasn't an actual republican.

Rot
11-10-2016, 03:12 PM
This thread makes me think about those Scottish losers who feel that they want out of the UK because the UK voted for Brexit....

It's fucking crybabies who don't live in the real world and want to stamp their foot... and shout real loud...

On a side note to all Scottish members... your Nicola Sturgeon just got told to fuck off in a 10 Billion Chinese deal... due to the fact that your dumbass First Minister is another egostical coont stain... and has no real power...

Admit it Scotland needs the citizens of England to subsidise your heroin and Fried Mars bars... Just like Cali' needs the rest of the Union...

xROTx

smokehouse
11-10-2016, 03:23 PM
I thought he wasn't an actual republican.

I really don't think he is.

He strikes me as a 3d party candidate that ramrodded his way into the republican seat, which I find amusing.

Lagduf
11-10-2016, 03:39 PM
When it comes to CA you also need to look at voting by county. While the state votes solidly democrat check out all the counties that didn't vote Dem.

SteveNK
11-10-2016, 04:01 PM
This thread makes me think about those Scottish losers who feel that they want out of the UK because the UK voted for Brexit....

It's fucking crybabies who don't live in the real world and want to stamp their foot... and shout real loud...

On a side note to all Scottish members... your Nicola Sturgeon just got told to fuck off in a 10 Billion Chinese deal... due to the fact that your dumbass First Minister is another egostical coont stain... and has no real power...

Admit it Scotland needs the citizens of England to subsidise your heroin and Fried Mars bars... Just like Cali' needs the rest of the Union...

xROTx

True I can see some similarities, but California leaving the US is pie in the sky nonsense whereas Scotland leaving Britain is not just likely but inevitable. As soon as oil prices are at a reasonable level again it's bye bye haggis munchers.

Just like brexit, however, it will be a decade long legal argument about who gets what, when, and under what conditions. Also, we'll need border control between Ireland and Northern Ireland, and England and Scotland then.

Yay brexit.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Just like brexit, however, it will be a decade long legal argument about who gets what, when, and under what conditions. Also, we'll need border control between Ireland and Northern Ireland, and England and Scotland then.

REBUILD HADRIAN"S WALL

Rot
11-10-2016, 04:11 PM
True I can see some similarities, but California leaving the US is pie in the sky nonsense whereas Scotland leaving Britain is not just likely but inevitable. As soon as oil prices are at a reasonable level again it's bye bye haggis munchers.

Yay brexit.

Wanna bet?

Scotland won't leave the UK... the Heroin taking... Mars chomping... Benefit Lifestyles of the Majority of the Scottish Population know they be fooked without the rest of the UK subsidising them..

xROTx

Evil Wasabi
11-10-2016, 05:34 PM
REBUILD HADRIAN"S WALL

The wall was Antonus's idea.

Jibbajaba
11-10-2016, 06:28 PM
ramrodded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=senq1X8iHOs

cdamm
11-10-2016, 06:37 PM
When it comes to CA you also need to look at voting by county. While the state votes solidly democrat check out all the counties that didn't vote Dem.

That seems to be a lot of places. Urban centers tend to go blue and rural areas go red. Take Chicago out of Illinois and you have a very bigly red state.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 06:51 PM
That seems to be a lot of places. Urban centers tend to go blue and rural areas go red. Take Chicago out of Illinois and you have a very bigly red state.

And a very broke one.

cdamm
11-10-2016, 08:03 PM
And a very broke one.

that always seems to be forgotten.

Tanooki
11-11-2016, 10:21 AM
I really don't think he is.

He strikes me as a 3d party candidate that ramrodded his way into the republican seat, which I find amusing.

Donald Trump is(was) a life long democrat. He voted that way, supported them largely with fund raisers, events, media visits, large repeated donations. Amusingly also was besties with the Clintons and had them at his wedding to Melania. He rolled into the GOP camp because he had no chance going against his friend on the left. He railroaded the shit out of most the GOP candidates and the last few hangers on just quit when it was inevitable. He was what was once considered a blue dog democrat where you lean left on social matters and lean right on the fiscal, something of a (if possible) a responsible politician by design. The current democratic party has no love or use for them and they've been shoved out of the senate and soon the house as things go. The time with Trump is ripe for a third party to rise up that is a blue dog democrat/true libertarian type style of party and it would probably track pretty damn well in a short few years.

Facts are the GOP and the DNC lost this year, neither one of them won with a candidate to back their needs. Trump was the fuck you vote, and easily could have been an establishment republican (instead of Hillary) vs him and the democrat and the same large numbers would have run out to vote for the guy. Him using the GOP backbone to fundraise and get out ads that didn't cost him anything personally was a stroke of genius.

hyper
11-11-2016, 11:24 AM
Meanwhile.. In Woodside, CA

Hi, I am a Warrior for Peace, Justice and the American Way

Today I earned a rapsheet

https://youtu.be/V6MDq9y8xoc
V6MDq9y8xoc

smokehouse
11-11-2016, 11:29 AM
And a very broke one.

LOL...boy, I just love that joke...it never gets old.

Fuck Chicago, fuck their "revenue", fuck their spending, fuck their politics. Plenty of states get along without a megaplex like Chicago, Illinois would be one of them.

If Chicago is such a winner for the rest of the state, why do downstate people get taxed to support the city?

Chicago may bring in a ton of $$...but they spend even more. Illinois is flat busted broke, wanna take a guess why that is?

hyper
11-11-2016, 11:31 AM
mis-management of tax funds?

Fygee
11-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Its all posturing. Drawing lines in the sand and chest beating to demonstrate where they stand, and what they'll fight for during the next four years. California isn't going to secede, just like Texas didn't. Doing so would be foolish, and they know it.

Considering Trump's horrendous and brazen rhetoric during his campaign, this should be of no surprise to anyone that strong language and protests are everywhere. You reap what you sow, and its only going to get worse from here. The next four years are going to be an awful shitfest of political and civil fighting.

The left, a good chunk of the center, and some on the right are pissed, and they're going to make their voices heard.

Tanooki
11-11-2016, 11:45 AM
Meanwhile.. In Woodside, CA

Hi, I am a Warrior for Peace, Justice and the American Way

Today I earned a rapsheet

V6MDq9y8xoc

Real mature, at another site I brought up something like this where a 50 year old man was dragged out and beaten in a chicago street and I got crap for it saying I'm trouble and I've been quite clear I don't like either candidate. The left only care of stifling people who don't agree, and when words fail and getting power fails, it falls to thug tactics.

smokehouse
11-11-2016, 11:48 AM
Its all posturing. Drawing lines in the sand and chest beating to demonstrate where they stand, and what they'll fight for during the next four years. California isn't going to secede, just like Texas didn't. Doing so would be foolish, and they know it.

Considering Trump's horrendous and brazen rhetoric during his campaign, this should be of no surprise to anyone that strong language and protests are everywhere. You reap what you sow, and its only going to get worse from here. The next four years are going to be an awful shitfest of political and civil fighting.

The left, a good chunk of the center, and some on the right are pissed, and they're going to make their voices heard.

...and those cries will fall on deaf ears.

What is protesting, really? There's a fine line between standing up for one's rights and plain old cunting about something.

If your rights are violated, if you feel your rights have been wronged, take a stand, raise your voice, it stands a good chance of being heard.

Bitching because you lost is just that...bitching. People despise whiny cunts.

Here's the straight skinny. Extreme left supports have bashed (and I mean BASHED) anyone who didn't support their views with cries of sexism, racism or insults against people's intelligence or integrity. It's been a fucking flood no matter where you look and its being going on for years. So they pissed off the opposition, and even some of those on their same team.

What do they do next?

Their team then brings a fucking abysmal candidate to the game and they got their ass kicked.

Now they're taking to the streets, once again, to cunt and moan about it. This isn't a rights violation, this is lamenting a loss. This isn't protesting, this is bitching and countless millions of Americans, regardless of political affiliation, are just plain sick of it.

If I were a reasonable Democrat, I'd be protesting not only my own party, but the extremist idiots that gave my party a huge black eye.

Real mature, at another site I brought up something like this where a 50 year old man was dragged out and beaten in a chicago street and I got crap for it saying I'm trouble and I've been quite clear I don't like either candidate. The left only care of stifling people who don't agree, and when words fail and getting power fails, it falls to thug tactics.

Don't.

Don't fall for it.

This isn't left supporters attacking right supporters (or the other way around), it is scumbag human beings looking for an excuse to harm another. This has ZERO to do with political affiliation, nothing.

ki_atsushi
11-11-2016, 11:49 AM

xROTx

So... Trainspotting is pretty accurate then?

hyper
11-11-2016, 12:09 PM
Don't.

Don't fall for it.
impulsive violent sociopaths can't tell the difference between right and wrong or form a coherent ideology on their own but the people goading them can.

you understand exactly what is taking place

SteveNK
11-11-2016, 01:03 PM

It'll be bumpy at first, but a couple of months in, after people see trump isn't the 'wacky maverick' he's tried to portray himself as, people will be bored and life will go on as normal. He'll be just like those before him and those after him, only he'll do it without grace or dignity and a large portion of the populace will love him for it. Just like how all the kids love sweary grandpa.

I do think he will build the wall though, it's just too symbolic and physical for him to avoid doing.

uiengineer
11-11-2016, 01:13 PM
You might not be a pussy, but you post like a massive fucking twat.

thank you.

Rot
11-11-2016, 01:17 PM
So... Trainspotting is pretty accurate then?

Pretty much...

The problem I have with the Scottish people and their Politicians is this massive chip they have on their shoulders...

Z'OMG... you invaded... You took us over... and brought wealth and security to us...

WE WANT FFRREEE___DDDUUMMMBBBBBBBB!!!...

During the Scottish Refendum... the English people wanted to vote these freeloading cuntstains out of the UK... they get about £2K per citizen more in subsidies than the rest of the UK...

This is to keep their ginger freeloading self centred childish cuntish shit for brains heroin addicted useless waste of skin...

xROTx

PS. Fuck You Scotland...

uiengineer
11-11-2016, 01:18 PM

i make fun of both sides and i don't give a fuck.

FilthyRear
11-11-2016, 01:47 PM
i make fun of both sides

This statement would be true if any of the shit you said was actually funny.

norton9478
11-11-2016, 02:12 PM
Plenty of states get along without a megaplex like Chicago,

That is because those states depend on the federal government. Illinois residents are the 3rd least dependent on the Federal government (and likely a net payer). The state government is the 10th least dependent on the federal government.

Xavier
11-11-2016, 02:18 PM

ki_atsushi
11-11-2016, 02:19 PM
Pretty much...

The problem I have with the Scottish people and their Politicians is this massive chip they have on their shoulders...

Z'OMG... you invaded... You took us over... and brought wealth and security to us...

WE WANT FFRREEE___DDDUUMMMBBBBBBBB!!!...

During the Scottish Refendum... the English people wanted to vote these freeloading cuntstains out of the UK... they get about £2K per citizen more in subsidies than the rest of the UK...

This is to keep their ginger freeloading self centred childish cuntish shit for brains heroin addicted useless waste of skin...

xROTx

PS. Fuck You Scotland...

Damn, sucks to hear that my people have become shit. It's too bad they didn't have enough votes to separate themselves from the UK.

Rot
11-11-2016, 02:39 PM
Damn, sucks to hear that my people have become shit. It's too bad they didn't have enough votes to separate themselves from the UK.

Fuck Braveheart... those guys had balls...

During the referendum... The Scottish "independance"... turned into whiny children too scared to leave mommies titties... because they knew they have jack shit to offer the world...

Thats why Nicola Sturgeon was told to fuck off by the Chinese... there is NOTHING in Scotland people want to invest in...

I wish to God they had voted out... it would make me happy to know in a decade they'd be at the begging bowl of Merkels vagina... and Merkel would tell them to lick her out or face bankruptcy...

xROTx

smokehouse
11-11-2016, 02:44 PM

When was that from? We haven't had a candidate win the popular but lose the election since Gore back in 2000. (Well...save a few days back, but that wasn't concerning that election.) Twitter didn't exist at that time.

Xavier
11-11-2016, 02:59 PM
It's from 2012. Trump thought Romney won the popular vote but he didn't

norton9478
11-11-2016, 03:00 PM
When was that from? We haven't had a candidate win the popular but lose the election since Gore back in 2000. (Well...save a few days back, but that wasn't concerning that election.) Twitter didn't exist at that time.

2012, when Obama "one" handily.

norton9478
11-11-2016, 03:02 PM
It's from 2012. Trump thought Romney won the popular vote but he didn't

Did he totally goof it?
or did he post it after the election was called (11:15 PM), but before the west coast votes were fully tabulated?

norton9478
11-11-2016, 03:07 PM
If the electoral college went away, Republicans could win votes in the big cities. It would take some work, but it is possible.

Tripredacus
11-11-2016, 03:11 PM
I forgot. Didn't California want to leave the US before this happened anyways? Or was that just they wanted to split into 2 states?

Xavier
11-11-2016, 03:14 PM
Did he totally goof it?
or did he post it after the election was called (11:15 PM), but before the west coast votes were fully tabulated?

Pretty sure he was just full of shit all around, as usual.

DevilRedeemed
11-11-2016, 03:14 PM
Fuck Braveheart... those guys had balls...

During the referendum... The Scottish "independance"... turned into whiny children too scared to leave mommies titties... because they knew they have jack shit to offer the world...

Thats why Nicola Sturgeon was told to fuck off by the Chinese... there is NOTHING in Scotland people want to invest in...

I wish to God they had voted out... it would make me happy to know in a decade they'd be at the begging bowl of Merkels vagina... and Merkel would tell them to lick her out or face bankruptcy...

xROTx

Rot what the fuck man... quit your weird pseudo-racist ranting. there's no call for it

Tripredacus
11-11-2016, 03:17 PM
Rot what the fuck man... quit your weird pseudo-racist ranting. there's no call for it

Do you even know what racism is?

smokehouse
11-11-2016, 03:23 PM

A ton of people don't. I cannot count how many times I've seen someone call another "racist" when they're speaking ill of Muslims...

lolifoxgirl
11-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Sometimes people talk about muslims because they dont want to say what they really mean: they are racist against arabs.

flashbackx
11-11-2016, 03:27 PM
I forgot. Didn't California want to leave the US before this happened anyways? Or was that just they wanted to split into 2 states?

6 states actually...

Rot
11-11-2016, 03:30 PM

Err... I'm insulting a country... not a race... Just sayin'...

But I aint going to apologise for it... it's what I feel...

This is NG.com... I could put it in nice sugar coated overtures but fuckit... this just aint gonna happen...

xROTx

PS. Yup... I still hate the Scottish...

GohanX
11-11-2016, 03:35 PM
Rot can't be racist, Scots are white.

Rot
11-11-2016, 03:39 PM
Rot can't be racist, Scots are white.

AZN's >>> COCKASIANS...

Z'OMG... I am so getting done for Wascism:(

xROTx

SteveNK
11-11-2016, 03:41 PM
A ton of people don't. I cannot count how many times I've seen someone call another "racist" when they're speaking ill of Muslims...

Does it matter?

DevilRedeemed
11-11-2016, 03:45 PM
Err... I'm insulting a country... not a race... Just sayin'...

But I aint going to apologise for it... it's what I feel...

This is NG.com... I could put it in nice sugar coated overtures but fuckit... this just aint gonna happen...

xROTx

PS. Yup... I still hate the Scottish...

that's why I said pseudo racist, because racism itself presupposes that there is such things as different races.
I think you being Viet, living in the UK where you know relations between people from different places is difficult, spouting stuff out like you vote for the national front is a fucking hoot.
where do you draw the line? are french fair game too as they are with so many "white" english?
not trying to be pc, I grew up over there, spouting off like this - well I call it how I see it, not trying to be aggro for no reason.

DevilRedeemed
11-11-2016, 03:46 PM

what's your fucking problem? do you know what I'm trying to put across when I wrote to Rot in the first place?

edit: look up eugenics. there was plenty of speculation back in the 19th c about the links between the irish, scots, and the spanish as related to primitive cavedwellers, and unevolved with comparison to 'anglo saxons'.

and then there's social Darwinism

Tyranix95
11-11-2016, 03:50 PM
LOL!!

If life is really that bad, they don't have to wait. All they got do do is buy a plane ticket and go to FRANCE.

Too broke, or afraid to fly, then no problem. Just get in a car and drive to CANADA. That 'll work too.

As the title says...

舛alexit? Californians want to exit the U.S. after Trump痴 presidential win (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/calexit-californians-exit-trump-win-article-1.2866382)

It's obviously not going to happen... but I'm all for it :buttrock:

http://www.yescalifornia.org/

Buy, yea, a Cal-Exit 'll never happen. The State has a 400 Billion Dollar deficit, and it's user base is way to dependent on Federal Funding.

And, a Liberal-Exit 'll never happen either. This State is the capital of the entertainment industry, has all the awesome brands they just can't live without, and is full of all the politicos they adore like Jerry Brown, Feinstein, Boxer, and Villaraigosa. :)

So, imho, it looks like they're stuck here, for now. :lolz:

Rot
11-11-2016, 03:53 PM
that's why I said pseudo racist, because racism itself presupposes that there is such things as different races.
I think you being Viet, living in the UK where you know relations between people from different places is difficult, spouting stuff out like you vote for the national front is a fucking hoot.
where do you draw the line? are french fair game too as they are with so many "white" english?
not trying to be pc, I grew up over there, spouting off like this - well I call it how I see it, not trying to be aggro for no reason.

Heh... The thing is... most of the UK population feel this way mister Devil...

The word you're looking for atm is Xenophobia... I don't mean to be pendantic...

However, I see you're point about me beating in a "general" sense of the word... but I will raise you the fact that I live in the UK and you don't... (The same way Wasabi fucking hates people from outside the USA giving shit on US heavy threads...)

I imagine Scotland as parts of the forum membership... "Feed them... burp them... change their nappies... and every so often... spank their little bot bot's..." but NEVER give into them:D

xROTx

DevilRedeemed
11-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Heh... The thing is... most of the UK population feel this way mister Devil...

The word you're looking for atm is Xenophobia... I don't mean to be pendantic...

However, I see you're point about me beating in a "general" sense of the word... but I will raise you the fact that I live in the UK and you don't... (The same way Wasabi fucking hates people from outside the USA giving shit on US heavy threads...)

I imagine Scotland as parts of the forum membership... "Feed them... burp them... change their nappies... and every so often... spank their little bot bot's..." but NEVER give into them:D

xROTx

you're not wasabi tho, and I'm not people. I lived over there half my life, and during my formative years, have loads of fam and tons of friends there, my family house is there,and I generally see England as my home, so I have a stake in it.

no, I'm not talking about xenephobia. amongst the words you used in your rant where ginger freeloading self centred childish cuntish shit for brains heroin addicted useless waste of skin.
that is a racial stereotype.
in anycase fuck it, it's not about that. it's about you thinking its fair game to be a twat and generalise horribly, when people who come from where you did originally have had to deal with this kind of shit for generations, and it even turning to violence and whatnot in so many cases.

watever theough, I've said my bit. like you mentioned this is ng.com so I am just as entitled to do so.
peace

Tripredacus
11-11-2016, 04:06 PM
what's your fucking problem? do you know what I'm trying to put across when I wrote to Rot in the first place?

I am only asking a question. A person saying something bad about another group of people isn't racism bro.

Rot
11-11-2016, 04:09 PM
you're not wasabi tho, and I'm not people. I lived over there half my life, and during my formative years, have loads of fam and tons of friends there, my family house is there,and I generally see England as my home, so I have a stake in it.

no, I'm not talking about xenephobia. amongst the words you used in your rant where ginger freeloading self centred childish cuntish shit for brains heroin addicted useless waste of skin.
that is a racial stereotype.
in anycase fuck it, it's not about that. it's about you thinking its fair game to be a twat and generalise horribly, when people who come from where you did originally have had to deal with this kind of shit for generations, and it even turning to violence and whatnot in so many cases.

watever theough, I've said my bit. like you mentioned this is ng.com so I am just as entitled to do so.
peace

No... I am NOT Chaz... which some days can be a viewed as a good thing... as atm I'm relaxing but sometimes Wasabi tends to be more proactive about mis-informed meddling views...

HOWEVER, You think you can comment on something you don't see in day in and day out... Do you actually live here? Then I suggest you maybe mistaken replying to me...

"I have spent half my life there.."... so what... do you live here now? Do you see what the Scottish Government are doing? Do you see the shit they're trying to pull?...

NO... you're 1500 miles away... living in a country who's economy is fucked by a President who'd rather play God than solving your failing economy...

xROTx

norton9478
11-11-2016, 04:12 PM
Buy, yea, a Cal-Exit 'll never happen. The State has a 400 Billion Dollar deficit, and it's user base is way to dependent on Federal Funding.
:

Actually, California is one of the states least dependent on federal funding. In fact, the Federal Government was reliant on California last time I checked..

hyper
11-11-2016, 04:15 PM
I WILL NOT SIT IDLY BY AND ALLOW YOU TO INSULT THE MOTHERLAND OF THE GREATEST WARRIOR WHO EVER LIVED

http://i.imgur.com/EkGqLim.jpg

Rot
11-11-2016, 04:17 PM
http://www.relatably.com/m/img/braveheart-memes/61143127.jpg

xROTx

GohanX
11-11-2016, 04:18 PM
I WILL NOT SIT IDLY BY AND ALLOW YOU TO INSULT THE MOTHERLAND OF THE GREATEST WARRIOR WHO EVER LIVED

http://i.imgur.com/EkGqLim.jpg

Who's insulting Australia?

Tanooki
11-11-2016, 04:32 PM
Gibson is an American, just moved there as a kid, then came back when the movie business was good to him.

hyper
11-11-2016, 04:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/r4H75Q2.png

GohanX
11-11-2016, 04:56 PM
Gibson is an American, just moved there as a kid, then came back when the movie business was good to him.

I know that, but you're ruining a perfectly good joke.

DevilRedeemed
11-11-2016, 06:39 PM
I am only asking a question. A person saying something bad about another group of people isn't racism bro.
I was alluding to the fact that he was making derogatory remarks with regards to a group of people who are largely related through ethnicity and culture, and I felt that how Rot was expressing himself it was more than just xenophobia.
racism isn't just about white/other. you know the irish where known as white niggers by 'academics' in England when social science was being used to justify imperialism and the mistreatment of other 'races'. horrible shit it was.
I apologize for flying off the handle the way I did, but you seemed to be patronizing me.

No... I am NOT Chaz... which some days can be a viewed as a good thing... as atm I'm relaxing but sometimes Wasabi tends to be more proactive about mis-informed meddling views...

HOWEVER, You think you can comment on something you don't see in day in and day out... Do you actually live here? Then I suggest you maybe mistaken replying to me...

"I have spent half my life there.."... so what... do you live here now? Do you see what the Scottish Government are doing? Do you see the shit they're trying to pull?...

NO... you're 1500 miles away... living in a country who's economy is fucked by a President who'd rather play God than solving your failing economy...

xROTx
look, you make a fair point about me meddling in affairs that don't affect me directly and my attempting to justify it was a bit lame. but I find it hard to accept that you talk about the Scots the way you do, it's crazy. maybe scottish members don't give a shit, but its a bit much. on that point alone I took offense. you and me in much the same way have been 'other' when it comes to ethnic labeling in england, I'm baffled by people who will show this level of prejudice when they themselves are of migrant background.
also, should I be grateful for your 'leniency'? don't play that card please, come on.

norton9478
11-11-2016, 06:54 PM

xROTx

Wait you live in Scotland?

Poison Sama
11-11-2016, 07:01 PM
Well, with the state government promising everyone that they'd keep California largely untouched by the "Trump Jackboot", it's functionally almost the same as secession.

Dr Shroom
11-11-2016, 07:08 PM

edit: look up eugenics. there was plenty of speculation back in the 19th c about the links between the irish, scots, and the spanish as related to primitive cavedwellers, and unevolved with comparison to 'anglo saxons'.

and then there's social Darwinism

niggerfaggots

Tyranix95
11-11-2016, 07:39 PM
As of FY2016, the federal government pays up to 80% of the cost of some health and welfare programs.
http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-cal-budget-overview-htmlstory.html

CA spends millions and millions of dollars these types of programs.
http://www.dof.ca.gov/budget/historical_budget_Publications/2015-16/summary_veto.pdf

And CA will continue to next year in FY2017.
https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Documents/2016-17%20Governor's%20Budget%20Highlights.pdf

Yea, it's true, over the last three years CA has dropped from the top 10 to the bottom ten on the State dependency list. But, that does not change the fining structure in the State.

And I'm not even touching on the Federal Programs for Education and Government Contracts in the State.

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p3&chs=700x300&chco=cc0000,4040ff,00cc00,cc8800,66cc00,0088ff,00f f70,ffcc88,808080&chf=bg,s,e8e8ff&chd=t:19,36,15,9,8,4,4,3,3&chl=Pensions%2019%|Health%20Care%2036%|Education%2 015%|Welfare%209%|Protection%208%|Transportation%2 04%|General%20Government%204%|Other%20Spending%203 %|Interest%203%&chtt=State%20Spending%20for%20California%20-%20FY%202017
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/California_state_spending_pie_chart

Actually, California is one of the states least dependent on federal funding. In fact, the Federal Government was reliant on California last time I checked..

DevilRedeemed
11-11-2016, 07:46 PM
niggerfaggots

:buttrock:

SudoShinji
11-11-2016, 10:36 PM
Fuck a wall around Mexico, let's build one around California.

Poison Sama
11-11-2016, 10:54 PM
Fuck a wall around Mexico, let's build one around California.

As a proud Californian, I fully support this idea.

CORY
11-11-2016, 11:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqGU

LWK
11-11-2016, 11:20 PM
One of the better joints of my youth.

cdamm
11-12-2016, 12:11 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuQzkt5a2EU

CORY
11-12-2016, 12:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuQzkt5a2EU

/thread :lolz:

TonK
11-12-2016, 01:30 AM
Cuckifornia knows how to party!

LWK
11-12-2016, 02:06 AM
Plastic bags are also now illegal in California as well.. The congestion this is gonna create is bedlam. Half of the people who leave their houses will forget or won't have bags in their vehicles. Many do not speak english, so that won't help anything. The new bags cost almost nothing, but this area is flooded with people who won't adhere to paying for them every time, so it's gonna take forever to check out. Contrast this issue with the rebellious 30% or so of rising conservatives who are pissed at everything here.. They sure won't want to pay for bags. Even at a dime each. More congestion.

Walmart was such a disaster the other day to. Gonna take time for people to adjust, but you combine this change with self checkout and it's a real kick in the nuts. Especially when you scan specific items, you also need assistance already to even check out. So it's more congestion...

The other day when I was there I had like ten items. So the self check out lanes are complete with bag forks with no bags. You got one clerk going person to person issuing these bags by hand with some environ'mentally ill logo on them, as if they towels in Las Vegas. The poor asian family across from me took ages to get checked out, and when it unfolded they didn't even have any bags. I think I was finished before they were. It was sad.

All of this bullshit is going on, and I can't help but think of Jerry 'butthole face' Brown sitting there in the reaches having a good time.. This dude probably is engaging in oil company pay to play, all the while shoving this climate change crap all over the place like it's the end of the world if we don't get tricked into another jainist level exercise. The hypocrisy and corruption might as well have us secede right to Mexico. I mean it. I think even Mexico would kick this state the fuck out if they could. I can't imagine them taking this aspie run state for long.

California Walmart's are a great thing. You need to experience one. Before my self check out adventure I was in another line to where a very elderly woman was VERY slowly totaling up items or refunding a order for someone.. I know this women well and try to avoid her. Honestly, she should be reading books in a retirement home enjoying her final years. Not doing fucking cash out lanes at walmart... Sad life choices.

hyper
11-12-2016, 02:09 AM
Norton has def done time in the past

how long were u locked up mang?

Lagduf
11-12-2016, 02:11 AM
No.

I lived in a city that banned plastic bags. It took literally no time to adjust and the price of a bag is inconsequential.

I did vote against that prop, btw.

I'm still bitter we got more gun control, but didn't repeal the death penalty. Hypocrite faggots.

ki_atsushi
11-12-2016, 02:27 AM

I like the remix better.

P.S.- I don't give a shit if rot talks mad shit about those ginger Scottish bastards. Let the man speak his mind. Let's stop being so fucking thin-skinned.

FREEEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

ki_atsushi
11-12-2016, 02:29 AM
I'm still bitter we got more gun control, but didn't repeal the death penalty. Hypocrite faggots.

Yeah, that was fucked. Bullet control is a shady way to get around the 2nd amendment and it should be repealed.

Jibbajaba
11-12-2016, 02:31 AM
I voted to repeal the death penalty, and outlaw plastic bags. I don't understand why these laws go into effect IMMEDIATELY instead of like at the end of the year, or something. I went to Nugget yesterday and they told me that they couldn't give me a plastic bag. All of their bags are custom-printed with the store's logo, and they are a California-only chain. So now they have thousands of plastic bags that they can't give out that I guess they're just going to throw away? I guess they can recycle them, right?

LWK
11-12-2016, 02:46 AM
It goes into effect immediately so they can begin screwing us as soon as possible with good intention stuff that ends up just fucking everyone.

SteveNK
11-12-2016, 03:00 AM
They banned free plastic bags here a year or so ago for large retailers, since then plastic bag use has gone down 80-90% and you don't see them stuffed in hedgerows anymore and it's made zero impact on my life. If this is the kind of 'crazy climate change libtard condescension' that makes a genuine impact on your life LWK you don't need different politicians you need a different life.

Day_Man
11-12-2016, 03:11 AM
Plastic bag laws go into effect immediately, prop 64 that's going to take about a year. Its not like we don't already have stores set up to sell it. :shame:

LWK
11-12-2016, 03:19 AM
They banned free plastic bags here a year or so ago for large retailers, since then plastic bag use has gone down 80-90% and you don't see them stuffed in hedgerows anymore and it's made zero impact on my life. If this is the kind of 'crazy climate change libtard condescension' that makes a genuine impact on your life LWK you don't need different politicians you need a different life.

I am actually for well meaning environmentalism of removing things you can see. I like preventing dumping. I should be for this measure, it's just annoying to me now. It doesn't effect me directly though. It just effects my field of view and a lot of other shit beyond me.

neobuyer
11-12-2016, 03:28 AM
I voted... and outlaw plastic bags.

So you're one of these assholes? I bet you were behind the shit where they made the plastic thinner on bottles of bottled water too, huh? I want to pull one of the banned bags over your face and then suffocate your ass like in that game 'Manhunt'.

Rot
11-12-2016, 03:32 AM
How will another unnecessary inconvenience improve my life? Honestly. We were surviving fine with bags. It's not like I had a million of these piled everywhere obstructing my view.

TBH Krauser man... after like 3 months of "re-adjustment"... I found that it became easy and a part of life to start storing shopping bags in the back of my car...

Yes... it's a pain but it seems to have worked remarkably well in the UK...

OH... back to the Scottish thingy... I have a personal hatred of whingeing... two faced people... aka. The Scottish...

They NEED the money the UK gives them but they want to cherry pick the best bits... I say give them Independance and within a decade they'll be Bankrupt... Their single economy spends MORE than it takes in...

NO ONE wants to invest heavily in Scotland... NO BIG firms want to move there... LET THEM JOIN the EU... we'd be better off without those ginger wastes of space anyway...

OH... and this:

https://i.imgflip.com/16g0af.jpg

xROTx

LWK
11-12-2016, 03:33 AM
I hope you cali goons like them dirty diapers. Cause they're going free air now..

ROT. It's not a big deal to me. Just something fun to bitch about. I'm down to attack cali on any little thing.

Rot
11-12-2016, 03:36 AM
I hope you cali goons like them dirty diapers. Cause they're going free air now..

ROT. It's not a big deal to me. Just something fun to bitch about. I'm down to attack cali on any little thing.

FOOK no man... This is NG.com pal... do what you want (within reason)... I aint the thought Police:D

YOU beat on Cali... I'm gonna beat on the Scottish...

As Ki_tushi stated... why hold back when you feel passionate about something and not crossing over any posting lines:D... this aint Kindergarten man;)

xROTx

LWK
11-12-2016, 03:42 AM
FOOK no man... This is NG.com pal... do what you want (within reason)... I aint the thought Police:D

YOU beat on Cali... I'm gonna beat on the Scottish...

As Ki_tushi stated... why hold back when you feel passionate about something and not crossing over any posting lines:D... this aint Kindergarten man;)

xROTx

I remember Nicola Sturgeon bitching up something fierce with secession herself.

Rot
11-12-2016, 03:57 AM
I remember Nicola Sturgeon bitching up something fierce with secession herself.

She did.... she made the UK Governments life hell with her constant whingeing...

She wants Scotland to rejoin the EU... even tho the UK voted out in the referendum... It was like a spoilt child who didn't get their own way...

ANYWAY, The only way she can push it is if the Scottish economy can stand on it's own two feet... That's why she has been courting foreign investment...

HOWEVER... no one wants to invest in Scotland and recently the Chinese Premier told her to fook off... Thats why Coont face Sturgeon is frantically sucking as much cock as possible... before the Scottish people decide that she's a useless waste of space...

xROTx

PS. Let me re-iterate this... Scotland sucks...

EDIT: I can get my whisky from Ireland if I have too:D

SteveNK
11-12-2016, 03:57 AM
I am actually for well meaning environmentalism of removing things you can see. I like preventing dumping. I should be for this measure, it's just annoying to me now. It doesn't effect me directly though. It just effects my field of view and a lot of other shit beyond me.

It's not what Trump will do himself during his presidency that worries me, it's the empowerment of dumbass logic like yours that will come along with it.

Things like 'if I can't see it it's not happening'.

This refers to the post you deleted entirely and replaced with the above post, you know what it said.

neobuyer
11-12-2016, 04:19 AM
It's not what Trump will do himself during his presidency that worries me, it's the empowerment of dumbass logic like yours that will come along with it.

This refers to the post you deleted entirely and replaced with the above post, you know what it said.

Wait, what did he say?

Jibbajaba
11-12-2016, 04:19 AM
So you're one of these assholes? I bet you were behind the shit where they made the plastic thinner on bottles of bottled water too, huh? I want to pull one of the banned bags over your face and then suffocate your ass like in that game 'Manhunt'.

I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic, trolling, or hopelessly retarded.

Jibbajaba
11-12-2016, 04:23 AM
I am actually for well meaning environmentalism of removing things you can see.

Wait, what?

"I can't see the pesticides in surface waters, the lead or arsenic coming out of my tap, the greenhouse gasses in the air, or the plastic floating in the ocean. So they aren't a problem." Is that the gist of it, or am I misinterpreting what you said?

SteveNK
11-12-2016, 04:27 AM
Wait, what did he say?

"I can't see the pesticides in surface waters, the lead or arsenic coming out of my tap, the greenhouse gasses in the air, or the plastic floating in the ocean. So they aren't a problem." Is that the gist of it, or am I misinterpreting what you said?

Something along these lines.

And that's my fear, that this kind of irrational thought will become acceptable.

neobuyer
11-12-2016, 04:31 AM
I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic, trolling, or hopelessly retarded.

Hmm.

https://youtu.be/GfJenokrmb4

Jibbajaba
11-12-2016, 04:34 AM

And that's my fear, that this kind of irrational thought will become acceptable.

It's just the anti-science line of thinking, which sadly is more popular than it should be. I don't know if it's anti-intellectualism or something else, but it really boggles my mind.

neobuyer
11-12-2016, 04:54 AM

Now now, you just used the 'R' word, remember- words can, and do, hurt, in this case- the families of actual Bonafide retards across the nation. And don't get fussy Jibba, it's your party who shovels this garbage.

Seriously though JibJab, you better watch your back, because you never know when my pantyhose-hooded face is going to pop up behind you and pull a Von's bag over your head.

LWK
11-12-2016, 05:01 AM

Yeah I shouldnt have deleted it, but I wanted to avoid bait. It sounded pretty wrong. I had ample time since nobody was watching, so whatever.

You don't get it what it's like dealing with all the Cali bullshit. You have not lived one day in this state, so please fuck off with your opinions on California.
You hate my views on climate change fine.

Jibba, why are you being so extremely unfairly nitpicky about things I'm saying all of a sudden? You can't take anything from my previous post but that one angle that can be really exploiting to it? I used to love my state till it became fucking impossible to have and opinion without being beaten the fuck down for it.

Jibbajaba
11-12-2016, 05:03 AM
And don't get fussy Jibba, it's your party who shovels this garbage.

A: Not my party. B: Shovels what garbage? Taking care of the environment, or coddling the feelings of the emotionally weak? If you want to get on someone's case because you're tired of political correctness and safe spaces, you're barking up the wrong tree pal.

Seriously though JibJab, you better watch your back, because you never know when my pantyhose-hooded face is going to pop up behind you and pull a Von's bag over your head.

Better hurry while you can still get one. :keke:

Guys like you and LWK are amazing. Your guy just won the presidency, and you can still find something to cry about. "Trump won the election, but now I can't use plastic bags, waaah."

LWK
11-12-2016, 05:07 AM
Dude, are you still crying over Hillary? You just voted for and open criminal and you're criticizing me for opinion speak? Can't you find it anywhere in your heart to make any exceptions for me if you made so many for her? I'm real man. I play Neo Geo games, I'm part of this world we're all in here. Jesus christ. It's really just all about that Hillary shit.

Liberal logic for days. You'll never make america great again with that attitude.

I fucking love this site and all the political in fighting. In like two years nobody is gonna care about any of this shit.

What, like encouraging voting for a woman with a history of criminal behavior for our president?

Irrational thought has been around since the dawn of time. I am sure when the consensus was that the world was flat, the detractors were largely seen the same. I have never fully been on board the 'climate change' thing. I remember when it was referred to as global warming, but if the climate trend changes, it needed a more easy to swallow name. It's the only 'scientific' thing I'm really opposed to. Nothing else I have a beef with. Nothing. I am not saying the climate doesn't ever change. I was to anger driven about it before.. My problem is actually determining if we 'do' have a real effect on it to where legislation is truly needed. Can that legislation be trusted? What if we get into the carbon credits scheme on a real level sometime soon. Who decides where that money goes? Who's to say that it won't happen to where new taxation starts with in home inspections of animals and other things? It can be a dangerous precedent to just accept this 100%.

My state is more then ready push the pen on the latest guilt trip ideal. It's even more troubling because of the very real possibility Jerry Brown is engaging in oil company pay to play. I still laugh remembering that BP bullshit and one of the big whigs from that was all about climate change. The whole thing has been surrounded by some of the worst creeps in all honesty. That BP spill was one of the worst messes in the last 100 years easily. So yeah I am all for environmentalism. Crowder did a video about this. I haven't seen the entire thing so don't brain hemorrhage over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwviDPo4Rh4

Truth is he's right that nobody here discussing this is a climate scientist. We take all our views from the views of others. I studied and passed two classes in college off one who was opposed to it. He was very strongly opinionated on the entire thing and didn't mind expressing that. Hence my views. He does have a phD so he has at least earned the right to his opinion having validity. He actually argued our planet is going through a cooling phase. The big issue though is people might have a hot day and be like 'omg it's climate change' caused by people. When it could just be a hot day that has nothing to do with anything like that. It creates this open book for feelings and bitching to be validated through confirmation bias. This bias adds up and makes it easier for morons at the top to pat each others backs into signing nonsensical legislation. Again; see California.

https://www.arb.ca.gov/cc/ab32/ab32.htm

"AB 32 was the first program in the country to take a comprehensive, long-term approach to addressing climate change, and does so in a way that aims to improve the environment and natural resources while maintaining a robust economy. "

California is pretty much the stomping ground test zone for retardation before it hits more intelligent states.

Jibbajaba
11-12-2016, 05:26 AM
Dude, are you still crying over Hillary? You just voted for and open criminal and you're criticizing me for opinion speak? Can't you find it anywhere in your heart to make any exceptions for me if you made so many for her? I'm real man. I play Neo Geo games, I'm part of this world we're all in here. Jesus christ. It's really just all about that Hillary shit.

Liberal logic for days. You'll never make america great again with that attitude.

I fucking love this site and all the political in fighting. In like two years nobody is gonna care about any of this shit.

Show me where I cried about Hillary losing.

LWK
11-12-2016, 06:16 AM
Show me where I cried about Hillary losing.

Fair point.

Who would you have rather won. Trump or Hillary?

There is a petition going. Did you sign it?

BTW, I don't hate you guys. This whole process has been exhausting. All the typing on all our parts. The attacking that leads nowhere. I just don't want to think in some time we're all gonna completely split over political differences. A warning to all of you. Be careful with this political shit. Sometimes making your 'point' isn't better then hurting people you actually do care about. This stuff can leave a lasting negativity. It's also time consuming and exhausting. I've seen people lose facebook friends over this and other stuff. It's nasty business. This season it was REALLY nasty business.

SteveNK
11-12-2016, 07:04 AM

What, like encouraging voting for a woman with a history of criminal behavior for our president?

Irrational thought has been around since the dawn of time. I am sure when the consensus was that the world was flat, the detractors were largely seen the same. I have never fully been on board the 'climate change' thing. I remember when it was referred to as global warming, but if the climate trend changes, it needed a more easy to swallow name. It's the only 'scientific' thing I'm really opposed to. Nothing else I have a beef with. Nothing. I am not saying the climate doesn't ever change. I was to anger driven about it before.. My problem is actually determining if we 'do' have a real effect on it to where legislation is truly needed. Can that legislation be trusted? What if we get into the carbon credits scheme on a real level sometime soon. Who decides where that money goes? Who's to say that it won't happen to where new taxation starts with in home inspections of animals and other things? It can be a dangerous precedent to just accept this 100%.

My state is more then ready push the pen on the latest guilt trip ideal. It's even more troubling because of the very real possibility Jerry Brown is engaging in oil company pay to play. I still laugh remembering that BP bullshit and one of the big whigs from that was all about climate change. The whole thing has been surrounded by some of the worst creeps in all honesty. That BP spill was one of the worst messes in the last 100 years easily. So yeah I am all for environmentalism. Crowder did a video about this. I haven't seen the entire thing so don't brain hemorrhage over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwviDPo4Rh4

Truth is he's right that nobody here discussing this is a climate scientist. We take all our views from the views of others. I studied and passed two classes in college off one who was opposed to it. He was very strongly opinionated on the entire thing and didn't mind expressing that. Hence my views. He does have a phD so he has at least earned the right to his opinion having validity. He actually argued our planet is going through a cooling phase. The big issue though is people might have a hot day and be like 'omg it's climate change' caused by people. When it could just be a hot day that has nothing to do with anything like that. It creates this open book for feelings and bitching to be validated through confirmation bias. This bias adds up and makes it easier for morons at the top to pat each others backs into signing nonsensical legislation. Again; see California.

https://www.arb.ca.gov/cc/ab32/ab32.htm

"AB 32 was the first program in the country to take a comprehensive, long-term approach to addressing climate change, and does so in a way that aims to improve the environment and natural resources while maintaining a robust economy. "

California is pretty much the stomping ground test zone for retardation before it hits more intelligent states.

How long ago were you in college?

It's impossible to point out how overwhelmingly the expert concensus on climate change differs from the one lecturer that you're basing your views on, and to say how far off the mark you are thinking that it's accepted on the basis of a couple of hot days here and there without you crying out that I'm trampling on your legitimate opinion in the exact way that has brought trump to power. But I don't care, not all opinions are equally valid.

P.s. if you're going to keep heavily editing your posts hours after you've written them none of this is going to make any sense.

LWK
11-12-2016, 07:24 AM
How long ago were you in college?

It's impossible to point out how overwhelmingly the expert concensus on climate change differs from the one lecturer that you're basing your views on, and to say how far off the mark you are thinking that it's accepted on the basis of a couple of hot days here and there without you crying out that I'm trampling on your legitimate opinion in the exact way that has brought trump to power. But I don't care, not all opinions are equally valid.

P.s. if you're going to keep heavily editing your posts hours after you've written them none of this is going to make any sense.

The way reads is a bit jumbly, but I get the jist of it.
Unless we're climate scientists, we shouldn't even get into it.
Trump isn't your issue. I like adding stuff to my posts because it prevents double posting. It really isn't your business how I handle my posts. I am not going to stop doing it because it bugs you. Not sure what the goal is here. Do we move the goal posts to formatting now or continue talking about California?

norton9478
11-12-2016, 09:00 AM
As of FY2016, the federal government pays up to 80% of the cost of some health and welfare programs.
http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-cal-budget-overview-htmlstory.html

CA spends millions and millions of dollars these types of programs.
http://www.dof.ca.gov/budget/historical_budget_Publications/2015-16/summary_veto.pdf

And CA will continue to next year in FY2017.
https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Documents/2016-17%20Governor's%20Budget%20Highlights.pdf

Yea, it's true, over the last three years CA has dropped from the top 10 to the bottom ten on the State dependency list. But, that does not change the fining structure in the State.

And I'm not even touching on the Federal Programs for Education and Government Contracts in the State.

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p3&chs=700x300&chco=cc0000,4040ff,00cc00,cc8800,66cc00,0088ff,00f f70,ffcc88,808080&chf=bg,s,e8e8ff&chd=t:19,36,15,9,8,4,4,3,3&chl=Pensions%2019%|Health%20Care%2036%|Education%2 015%|Welfare%209%|Protection%208%|Transportation%2 04%|General%20Government%204%|Other%20Spending%203 %|Interest%203%&chtt=State%20Spending%20for%20California%20-%20FY%202017
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/California_state_spending_pie_chart

And how much do the residents, businesses and entities of California send to the Federal Goverment in tax dollars?

Poppy
11-12-2016, 10:14 AM
The way reads is a bit jumbly, but I get the jist of it.
Unless we're climate scientists, we shouldn't even get into it.
Trump isn't your issue. I like adding stuff to my posts because it prevents double posting. It really isn't your business how I handle my posts. I am not going to stop doing it because it bugs you. Not sure what the goal is here. Do we move the goal posts to formatting now or continue talking about California?

Lol your argument against climate change is probably the stupidest of all your trumpfaggot bloviations

I wonder whatll happen if you read exxons internal.memos about climate change? Maybe your faggot head will explode. Please read them.

Jibbajaba
11-12-2016, 12:37 PM
Fair point.

Who would you have rather won. Trump or Hillary?

Honestly, I was going to feel like shit the next morning no matter who won. I don't like that Trump got elected, but I also wouldn't have liked it if Hillary did. Easily the worst pair of candidates that any of us has ever seen. With Hillary, I guess I would have felt more safe with the status quo (however shitty that may be) but with Trump, while I am more nervous I also actually have a ray of hope that maybe he'll so *something*. Hillary wasn't going to do shit.

There is a petition going. Did you sign it?

Do you even fucking read my posts? What about what I said below would ever make you think that I would sign that anti-democratic bullshit?

My mom called me last night and was going on about the electoral college and how we need to get rid of it. I told her to go look at a map of the election results that has it broken down by county. Look at how many are red vs. blue. I don't like that Trump got elected, but for someone to win the vote in that many counties in the US and not win the election would be very wrong. That would be the exact thing that so many Trump supporters were already mad about. The popular vote is fine in a small country, but in the United states it is important that all areas of the country have a voice.

What really pisses me off about these people pushing shit like this, or marching in the streets talking about how Trump "isn't their president", is where the fuck were they before the election? Were they out canvassing? Were they working phone banks? Fuck no. They were playing Pokemon Go and posting pictures of their food on Instagram. If they actually gave a shit right now, instead of crying about it, they'd be figuring out how to best help get their kind of people into office in the midterm elections. But that's a lot harder than walking around with a sign for one night.

Poppy
11-12-2016, 12:47 PM
The protests are beyond stupid.

The only things worth taking to streets over in the recent times were the bank bailouts, the Iraq war, and intervening in Syria/Lybia. Of course that's just my opinion. But donald Trumps bitch ass isn't a reason.

Watching trumpfaggots getting ko'd at taco bells and traffic lights is pretty fucking hilarious though.

cdamm
11-12-2016, 12:52 PM
The protests are beyond stupid.

The only things worth taking to streets over in the recent times were the bank bailouts, the Iraq war, and intervening in Syria/Lybia. Of course that's just my opinion. But donald Trumps bitch ass isn't a reason.

Watching trumpfaggots getting ko'd at taco bells and traffic lights is pretty fucking hilarious though.

the right to protest is a guarantee for the citizens of the usa. exercising your right to protest is absolutely ok in my book. Keep it clean and non-violent. but we all know on both sides when there is a big protest, there will always be people that cross those lines.

Poppy
11-12-2016, 01:24 PM
the right to protest is a guarantee for the citizens of the usa. exercising your right to protest is absolutely ok in my book. Keep it clean and non-violent. but we all know on both sides when there is a big protest, there will always be people that cross those lines.

Well I'm certainly not saying they lack the right to protest. I just think it's a stupid fucking reason.

hyper
11-12-2016, 01:25 PM
there will always be people that cross those lines.they should cross the line into the uncharted territory of a motherfucking JOB

buru5
11-12-2016, 01:34 PM
California can't exit the US. They can't even provide water for all their citizens. They're pathetic.

Poppy
11-12-2016, 01:38 PM
Lol california.

Millions of dependent city people who will be lost and helpless when their precious public services are cut off.

Arizona is the only state that's more pathetic in my eyes. Bunch of old fucks demanding golf courses in the desert, who quite seriously die if their air conditioning fails for an afternoon.

cdamm
11-12-2016, 02:42 PM
they should cross the line into the uncharted territory of a motherfucking JOB

most of the trump protests here in chicago have been after work hours.. you know.. because some people have to work and protest on their free time.

SpamYouToDeath
11-12-2016, 02:58 PM
Arizona is the only state that's more pathetic in my eyes. Bunch of old fucks demanding golf courses in the desert, who quite seriously die if their air conditioning fails for an afternoon.
That's just Scottsdale. There's plenty of productive work happening too - we've got the photon farms!

Evil Wasabi
11-12-2016, 03:10 PM
Lol california.

Millions of dependent city people who will be lost and helpless when their precious public services are cut off.

Outlaw energy trading markets.

So far, they are just a tool for abuse of government funds.

CORY
11-12-2016, 03:20 PM
they should cross the line into the uncharted territory of a motherfucking JOB

http://i.imgur.com/JTYZfCI.gif

Tyranix95
11-12-2016, 03:53 PM
As of FY2013, CA got $1.18 cents from the Feds for every $1 in Taxes they send the Feds.

https://mises.org/blog/which-states-rely-most-federal-spending

And how much do the residents, businesses and entities of California send to the Federal Goverment in tax dollars?

And, the Feds. are running a $544 Billion deficit.

So, CA tax dollars are not exactly funding the nation and every other State in the Union.

Now I know .18 cents back on the dollar doesn't seem like much, but in 2013 those intergovernmental transfers added up to just under 25% of all of CA's total revenues.

http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
http://taxfoundation.org/blog/which-states-rely-most-federal-aid-0

xorthen
11-12-2016, 05:04 PM
California is where all the degenerate homos and other scum of the earth flock to. Please exit now.

Poison Sama
11-12-2016, 05:19 PM
California is where all the degenerate homos and other scum of the earth flock to. Please exit now.

http://i.imgur.com/xlscKeq.gif

Edit: Oh wow, I just saw Coryoon's new sig. That is amazing.

LWK
11-12-2016, 05:36 PM
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/10/clinton-electoral-college/

Jibbajaba
11-12-2016, 05:46 PM
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/10/clinton-electoral-college/

~30 million people voted for Hillary. ~3.7 million people signed the petition. And is there any way of even knowing how many of those sigs are fake?

If the electoral college does not do it's job and elect Trump, some serious shit is going to hit the fan in this country. These protests we're having now are nothing compared to what would happen.

Pasky
11-12-2016, 05:48 PM
~30 million people voted for Hillary. ~3.7 million people signed the petition. And is there any way of even knowing how many of those sigs are fake?

If the electoral college does not do it's job and elect Trump, some serious shit is going to hit the fan in this country. These protests we're having now are nothing compared to what would happen.

Might be quite a bit of foreign "signatures", just like the online Brexit repeal petition had a bunch of Americans signing it :lolz:

Rot
11-12-2016, 05:49 PM
Most interesting Prez' election for a while...

...would it be bad if I bulk ordered my popcorn now?

xROTx

cdamm
11-12-2016, 05:49 PM

1000% .

i didn't vote trump. the idea of a trump presidency is kind of terrifying to me.

But he won the general election. He won under the system we have in place. the electoral college needs to do its job and vote where their respective states voted.

uiengineer
11-12-2016, 05:53 PM

This.

also:

Neo Ash
11-12-2016, 05:53 PM
For all the protesters that are bitching about Trump, I'd love to know the percentage that actually voted. My guess it's just a bunch of butthurt do-nothings that spent Nov.8th sleeping in their parents basements. Fuck'em! Trump16 FTMFW!!!!:buttrock:

xorthen
11-12-2016, 06:19 PM

I doubt it. We put up with Obama's shit for 8 years and nobody flipped shit.

BladeDancer314
11-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Oklahoma > California

buru5
11-12-2016, 06:40 PM
I doubt it. We put up with Obama's shit for 8 years and nobody flipped shit.

Left vs Right, meaning "gun owners vs pussies".

It would be a bloodbath.

xorthen
11-12-2016, 07:35 PM
Left vs Right, meaning "gun owners vs pussies".

It would be a bloodbath.

You shouldn't underestimate a commie.

Poison Sama
11-12-2016, 08:01 PM

Indeed. The left would just outsource their defense to foreign crime syndicates.

hyper
11-12-2016, 08:22 PM
And that's my fear, that this kind of irrational thought will become acceptable.you voted against brexit tho

which means STFU nub

CORY
11-12-2016, 08:25 PM
you voted against brexit tho

which means STFU nub

Hyper is on fire these days :lolz:

Tanooki
11-13-2016, 12:38 AM
Yup and it's pretty damn funny, like your hillary sig there.

I didn't vote for either, but I will say this much. If by some stretch of a miracle that petition gets enough peoples attention it actually worked out and they rounded up the cash to bribe all the fine coverage for people to flop to Clinton to give her the win over a month later you're looking more or less at an armed insurrection. You like it or not, fine, but it is federal law. If you get a bunch of whiny pussy lefties decided that they get to have two votes to every other voters one vote, fuck 'em and let the hell on earth fly. As people pointed out, look how much red counties there are compared to blue. Now imagine just how many of those people own firearms and are already so fed up with the shit they held their nose (or not) to vote for Trump. Plenty enough of them would crack and it would be taken out on the cowards who pulled the EC flip flop off, including those in the group who took the bribe. It would look like some third world coup de tat type shit going on all over the US in the rural areas and the cities. There wouldn't be enough armed forces and cops around to stop it, and odds are many of them would be split into the two camps as well. Those selfish assholes just need to drop their subversive act and grow the fuck up. You didn't see all the destruction of property, wannabe race riots, mass levels of butthurt, and people trying to bribe electors to get their way 8 years ago. Kind of goes to show the two general groups of people around these days.

SteveNK
11-13-2016, 12:44 AM
you voted against brexit tho

which means STFU nub

And that's my fear, that this kind of Irrational thought will become acceptable.

hyper
11-13-2016, 01:19 AM
the idea a trump presidency is kind of terrifying to me.bruh.. no disrespect, but you sound like a fuckin woman right now [srry bae]

i'm about 2 grab u by the pussy & throw u over the border wall, right the fuck out of my country

hyper
11-13-2016, 02:10 AM
meet the seccessionists leading the charge

tip of the spear

http://imgur.com/a/sQjiN

http://i.imgur.com/YO2ZDsl.png
http://i.imgur.com/Ev7S51p.png
http://i.imgur.com/w9iFTzy.png

SteveNK
11-13-2016, 02:39 AM

tip of the spear

They're probably feeling a lot better about things now trump has already dropped every single policy he was elected on lol

Fuzzytaco
11-13-2016, 02:47 AM

tip of the spear

As an impartial observer; is their left wing faggotry somehow greater than your right wing faggotry?

hyper
11-13-2016, 03:29 AM
we're observing the next phase of human evolution
where our collective intelligence transcends time & space
revealing new unseen dimensions where the shadow photos reside

http://nypost.com/2016/11/11/scenes-from-the-liberal-meltdown/

Coloring books & play-doh

therapy dogs

“cry-in” ft tissues and hot chocolate

arts & crafts

classes & exams cancelled due to “distress”

LWK
11-13-2016, 03:39 AM
They're probably feeling a lot better about things now trump has already dropped every single policy he was elected on lol

Why do you even care what he does anyway? You live in the UK. You're not one of us. Do we really need your opinion? No.

And that's my fear, that this kind of Irrational thought will become acceptable.

Good god, get off that mindset.

It's not like you're coming from some impartial side of the mix with perfect rationality. Stop assuming superiority on your views. People are sick of the fucking thought policing. This right here is the core disgusting view people have. Not every country is like Germany where they have to be handheld kicking and screaming into progress and risking naive shit at the borders.

Even if Trump renigs on everything, what business is it of yours? You leftist type thinkers can laugh all you want. I won't regret my vote. It was that or a bitch who is pretty much gearing us up for 'no problem' globalist crap. Trump can soften his views ALL HE WANTS. In fact, I even want that for his view on immigration. If he does even a small portion of what he promised that is fine by me. He has some people behind him to reshape some of his idea's to make them realistic. It's not every day a non politician ends up running the entire god damn country. For something like that to even have happened, there has to be a lot of disgust and a hell of a lot of distrust for the main pick.

America is sick and tired of 'boo hoo' SJW and control freakish idiot millenials.

BladeDancer314
11-13-2016, 12:09 PM

You're too old to still be a pussy.

cdamm
11-13-2016, 01:09 PM
Why do you even care what he does anyway? You live in the UK. You're not one of us. Do we really need your opinion? No.

actually his opinion is valid. considering what he was campaigning on if he fulfilled all of his promises it would have a worldwide impact.

buru5
11-13-2016, 01:21 PM

Why not? They've literally NEVER been successful.

SteveNK
11-13-2016, 01:23 PM
You're too old to still be a pussy.

I'm highly immature.

hyper
11-13-2016, 01:25 PM
Why not? They've literally NEVER been successful.checkmate.

Poison Sama
11-13-2016, 01:25 PM
Why not? They've literally NEVER been successful.

China, and to a far lesser degree Russia.

CORY
11-13-2016, 01:28 PM
actually his opinion is valid. considering what he was campaigning on if he fulfilled all of his promises it would have a worldwide impact.

True. Justin Trudeau is currently shitting his pants. He'd say anything to avoid direct questions on his thoughts about Trump. People are scared for their jobs over here in Canuckstan. The US is our first trading partner.

spankminister
11-13-2016, 01:36 PM
non politician ends up running the entire god damn country. For something like that to even have happened, there has to be a lot of disgust and a hell of a lot of distrust for the main pick.

He's not just a non-politician, he's a sexist, racist, petty narcissist who is willing to lie and subvert the media for attention. That's not my opinion, that's apparent. The Democrats fucked up hard by not realizing that people hated an apparent insider so much that moderate swing voters were willing to overlook those things. It's why people wanted Obama so badly over Clinton back then, and things haven't changed much.

But I think the reason people are disgusted is that whatever the guy actually does, a huge portion of the country didn't disqualify him despite some pretty egregious shit. Trump is a narcissistic asshat, but the sticking issue in my mind is that like 49% of AMERICANS who voted heard a dude suggest making a mandatory ethnic registry for people who look like me, or mass deporting a huge percent of our populace and either cheered or shrugged. That's true even if he'd lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hyper
11-13-2016, 01:41 PM
China, and to a far lesser degree Russia.the day is young

buru5
11-13-2016, 01:42 PM
He's not just a non-politician, he's a sexist, racist, petty narcissist who is willing to lie and subvert the media for attention. That's not my opinion, that's apparent. The Democrats fucked up hard by not realizing that people hated an apparent insider so much that moderate swing voters were willing to overlook those things. It's why people wanted Obama so badly over Clinton back then, and things haven't changed much.

But I think the reason people are disgusted is that whatever the guy actually does, a huge portion of the country didn't disqualify him despite some pretty egregious shit. Trump is a narcissistic asshat, but the sticking issue in my mind is that like 49% of AMERICANS who voted heard a dude suggest making a mandatory ethnic registry for people who look like me, or mass deporting a huge percent of our populace and either cheered or shrugged. That's true even if he'd lost.

Sounds like you work for Politico or HuffPo.

Can you provide proof that Trump is all the things you claim he is? Just because you say something is "not just an opinion" doesn't make it more valid. Provide evidence for your claims and good reasoning. Protip: "he said hombre" is not a valid reason for claiming he's a racist.

buru5
11-13-2016, 01:45 PM
China, and to a far lesser degree Russia.

False, China is no longer communist (switched to more capitalist system many many years ago) and the Soviet Union collapsed. Both examples of failed communism.

Poison Sama
11-13-2016, 02:10 PM
False, China is no longer communist (switched to more capitalist system many many years ago) and the Soviet Union collapsed. Both examples of failed communism.

China is still officially communist, and they've only adopted very few aspects of capitalism. I was referring specifically to Russia and not the Soviet Union, although Russia has been busy rebuilding a Soviet Union for the past few years. And I also forgot to mention Vietnam.

hyper
11-13-2016, 02:15 PM
the best Korea

buru5
11-13-2016, 02:31 PM
China is still officially communist, and they've only adopted very few aspects of capitalism. I was referring specifically to Russia and not the Soviet Union, although Russia has been busy rebuilding a Soviet Union for the past few years. And I also forgot to mention Vietnam.

Completely false. Although the communist party is the ruling party in China, they are so far removed from communism that it's basically just a false label at this point. It uses a completely capitalist economy and has some socialist leanings.

Russia is not communist at all at this point, which is why I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you were referring to the Soviet Union. Russia is completely capitalist, with private property ownership, private businesses, fluctuating wages for workers, classes, etcd

lolifoxgirl
11-13-2016, 02:50 PM
God bless premier putin amd the soviet socialist republic of crimea.

Xavier
11-13-2016, 03:25 PM
Completely false. Although the communist party is the ruling party in China, they are so far removed from communism that it's basically just a false label at this point. It uses a completely capitalist economy and has some socialist leanings.

Russia is not communist at all at this point, which is why I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you were referring to the Soviet Union. Russia is completely capitalist, with private property ownership, private businesses, fluctuating wages for workers, classes, etcd

Yeah, yeah keep telling yourself that you tool.

hyper
11-13-2016, 03:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rtzZz5y.gif

buru5
11-13-2016, 03:44 PM
Yeah, yeah keep telling yourself that you tool.

What does it feel like being wrong? I've never experienced that feeling so I'm genuinely curious as to what it feels like.

mjmjr25
11-13-2016, 03:45 PM

This assumes everyone who voted for Trump is what the entertainment / media elite propose those 60 million people all are / and all want. No one has firm numbers, but i'd guesstimate less than 10% of people who voted for Trump actually WANT a literal wall. Most see that as divisive, but they wouldn't mind greater border patrolling and limiting the amount of criminal illegals that enter the country.

Despite the narrative, a great deal of people who supported Trump, understand rhetoric, both in business sense, and in election necessity sense. Trump has said, literally from day 1, he is running his campaign and the country like a business. He has never wavered from that.

He made grandiose plans, that non-supporters and supporters all agreed were not feasible or otherwise divisive. Think about ANY contract negotiation, be it between companies, countries, or an individual performer and his employer. "I want 100 million a year." "We'll give you 40 million a year." They agree on 65 million a year. BEFORE he's taken the office we are already seeing Mexico and Canada reacting; changing tune from fighting NAFTA revision to let's talk. We are seeing DEM reps saying there are universally poor parts of ACA; there's room to wiggle, but let's leave the structure in place.

If it feels better for the left to say he's backpedaling - that's fine. To me, a conservative, but not a Trump supporter, i'm already seeing multiple victories on a domestic and foreign scale, and we're 5 days in. He was grandiose, over the top, and scared the hell out of DEMS in the US, and lefty's across the greater world. Assuming the 60 million who voted for him wanted, or expected those over the top goals is a very narrow and naive view. It goes to show the understanding of why people voted the way they did is still lost on a great deal of the electorate and international watchers.

Xavier
11-13-2016, 03:45 PM

This
There's too much going on into reading this. Yeah you know what at the end of the day not enough liberals voted. Maybe if Clinton had choose a true progressive as her VP, maybe if the Fbi didn't keep opening and closing those investigations.

I choose to break it down binary. Too much claims of racism and stupidity.

Either
(1) You got conned by Trump and your a mark. Frequently people who get a raw deal are just happy about getting fucked. They got kissed and received the proper foreplay (their issues were addressed) and it doesn't matter to them in the end if it turns into a healthy relationship or just a one night stand that they took it in the ass. You could read racism, nationalism, authoritarianism and stupidity into this category but really there's no need.

(0) You thought it was funny. You said fuck you, fuck the system, fuck the world and let Rome burn. If you you really cared about the issues or the party there was one or two other responsible candidates that you could have voted for in the primaries.

Evil Wasabi
11-13-2016, 03:46 PM

You're a special kind of stupid.

Xavier
11-13-2016, 04:08 PM
What does it feel like being wrong? I've never experienced that feeling so I'm genuinely curious as to what it feels like.

You were born and that's wrong.
I'm never wrong, haha
^This guy... who the fuck are you noob? Srsly: Aug 2016 87 posts.
Seems like you can tell the newbies who are gonna make it, (or at least post for a little while) they come in acting like they own the place.

hyper
11-13-2016, 04:24 PM
I choose to break it down binary(2) Am incredibly buttmad and will continue to remain so for the foreseeable future

Xavier
11-13-2016, 05:08 PM
(2) Am incredibly buttmad and will continue to remain so for the foreseeable future

There is no 2, you fit into zero.
But in reality you got conned.

hyper
11-13-2016, 05:44 PM
in hyper-reality no one is buttmad

SteveNK
11-13-2016, 06:06 PM
This assumes everyone who voted for Trump is what the entertainment / media elite propose those 60 million people all are / and all want. No one has firm numbers, but i'd guesstimate less than 10% of people who voted for Trump actually WANT a literal wall. Most see that as divisive, but they wouldn't mind greater border patrolling and limiting the amount of criminal illegals that enter the country.

Despite the narrative, a great deal of people who supported Trump, understand rhetoric, both in business sense, and in election necessity sense. Trump has said, literally from day 1, he is running his campaign and the country like a business. He has never wavered from that.

He made grandiose plans, that non-supporters and supporters all agreed were not feasible or otherwise divisive. Think about ANY contract negotiation, be it between companies, countries, or an individual performer and his employer. "I want 100 million a year." "We'll give you 40 million a year." They agree on 65 million a year. BEFORE he's taken the office we are already seeing Mexico and Canada reacting; changing tune from fighting NAFTA revision to let's talk. We are seeing DEM reps saying there are universally poor parts of ACA; there's room to wiggle, but let's leave the structure in place.

If it feels better for the left to say he's backpedaling - that's fine. To me, a conservative, but not a Trump supporter, i'm already seeing multiple victories on a domestic and foreign scale, and we're 5 days in. He was grandiose, over the top, and scared the hell out of DEMS in the US, and lefty's across the greater world. Assuming the 60 million who voted for him wanted, or expected those over the top goals is a very narrow and naive view. It goes to show the understanding of why people voted the way they did is still lost on a great deal of the electorate and international watchers.

I agree with you, but I don't know how the guesstimate mental 10% are going to feel about it.

Do you think pulling the wool over the eyes of arguably the most fragile members of society (and I don't necessarily mean weak, more unhinged) is the right way to go about getting elected?

I don't say that with a definite answer in my own mind by the way, there's an argument to be made for say and do anything to get elected, I think Trump has proved that.

hyper
11-13-2016, 06:21 PM
delicious life-sustaining sodium

spankminister
11-13-2016, 07:25 PM
Can you provide proof that Trump is all the things you claim he is?.

I absolutely could. The reason I'm not is that either you're a troll acting in bad faith, or you are so dumb, you've managed to miss every thing Trump himself has said about women, Mexicans, black people, and his patterns of behavior both before the campaign and during.

Trolling used to mean something, now people settle for weak bait like this?

SteveNK
11-13-2016, 07:28 PM
delicious life-sustaining sodium

Brexit talk is slow at the moment, what can I say?

:D

Tripredacus
11-15-2016, 04:52 PM
I was alluding to the fact that he was making derogatory remarks with regards to a group of people who are largely related through ethnicity and culture, and I felt that how Rot was expressing himself it was more than just xenophobia.
racism isn't just about white/other. you know the irish where known as white niggers by 'academics' in England when social science was being used to justify imperialism and the mistreatment of other 'races'. horrible shit it was.
I apologize for flying off the handle the way I did, but you seemed to be patronizing me.

Racism is a form of oppression. A common person cannot oppress another using words. Words alone is bigotry. Racism is an act in which a person has the ability to restrict or oppress another with action.

Words are important and it is important that you use them correctly.

Poppy
11-15-2016, 06:38 PM
Racism is a form of oppression. A common person cannot oppress another using words. Words alone is bigotry. Racism is an act in which a person has the ability to restrict or oppress another with action.

Words are important and it is important that you use them correctly.

So like when trump wouldn't rent to qualified black people because they were black, then got sued and lost.

Right.

bloodycelt
11-15-2016, 07:16 PM
Maybe you guys should stop enabling your northern underwear-challenged heroin addictions?

V6MDq9y8xoc

No broken bones; no internal bleeding; no concussion; not a beating; just a wounded safe-space.

Plastic bags are also now illegal in California as well.. The congestion this is gonna create is bedlam.
Other places have this without bedlam, just get a cloth bag. If Cali can't handle it; maybe we should give you guys back to Mexico.

FilthyRear
11-15-2016, 07:20 PM
Maybe you guys should stop enabling your northern underwear-challenged heroin addictions?

No broken bones; no internal bleeding; no concussion; not a beating; just a wounded safe-space.

Other places have this without bedlam, just get a cloth bag. If Cali can't handle it; maybe we should give you guys back to Mexico.

Can someone please lock this faggot up in this forum?

Poppy
11-15-2016, 07:21 PM
why is he back?

LWK
11-15-2016, 08:12 PM

You think mexico would be stupid enough to take cali? Ha.

bloodycelt
11-15-2016, 08:29 PM
You think mexico would be stupid enough to take cali? Ha.

Oui.

Tripredacus
11-16-2016, 02:15 PM

The Shakers are communist. The Soviet Union and China are posers.

LWK
11-17-2016, 09:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqyC-M34KGU

norton9478
11-17-2016, 03:52 PM
Shakers are communalists, not communists. And they are nearly all dead.

norton9478
11-17-2016, 03:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqyC-M34KGU

What is "Demographic Suicide"?