PDA

View Full Version : c-c-c-combo breaker - President Trump!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Neo Geo MVS
11-09-2016, 03:19 AM
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

FilthyRear
11-09-2016, 03:33 AM
May God have mercy on our souls.

SouthtownKid
11-09-2016, 03:34 AM
Well, congratulations, you fucking maniacs. You let this happen.

Cylotron
11-09-2016, 03:35 AM
If you don't like Hillary, that's one thing.... but how on earth did a person like Trump win? It just goes to show how screwed up lots of us Americans are.

I'm hoping that at least things won't get affected much here in California. This also goes to show that America desperately needs to be divided into 2 different countries(or at least a separate President for Democrats and Republicans).

SouthtownKid
11-09-2016, 03:39 AM
If you don't like Hillary, that's one thing.... but how on earth did a person like Trump win? It just goes to show how screwed up lots of us Americans are.

I'm hoping that at least things won't get affected much here in California. This also goes to show that America desperately needs to be divided into 2 different countries(or at least a separate President for Democrats and Republicans).Yeah, I was thinking this. Separate into two nations: The United Coasts of America and The Confederacy of Dumbasses in the middle and South.

Lemony Vengeance
11-09-2016, 03:42 AM
Gotta say this.

Anthony Weiner..

The only man to attempt to seduce a 15 year old girl and screw a 70 year old woman in the process.

I kid.. that really didn't have anything to do with her polls.. but then again, who were they polling? I saw a headline this evening "Voting turnout in Rural areas stronger than anticipated". Well, no shit. That's what happens when you HEAVILY poll urban areas, but neglect the slack-jawed yokels in the rural areas. Good thing Voting isn't for the perceived "intellectually established".

The Donald wasn't my choice. Hell, I wrote I ABSTAIN in. I dislike the way he treats everyone. Male, Female, Black, white, Latino, Asian... you name it. Nothing he's done appeals to me.

Hill-dog was a liar and was paid for largely in part by what's making this nation awful: Lobbies.

All I can hope for is a steady hand on the wheel of this country, and a lot of effort getting both sides of the car to work in concert.

DrScience
11-09-2016, 04:17 AM
What I want to know is when are all these "celebrities" moving to Canada?

tacoguy
11-09-2016, 04:30 AM
I don't think anyone saw this one coming.

SouthtownKid
11-09-2016, 04:36 AM

There's a writer friend-of-a-friend of mine who is the most cartoonishly exaggerated blowhard liberal you've ever seen, who assured me it was mathematically impossible for Trump to get enough electoral votes to win. Broke it down state by state and told me that even in a worst case scenario and a few normally blue states flipped Trumps way, it would only be close but he'd still lose. And even though his blowhardiness irritates the living shit out of me, I really wanted to believe him in this case.

tacoguy
11-09-2016, 05:09 AM
Shit, I honestly believed Trump would have been repulsive enough for everyone outside his hardcore supporters. That writer friend and Vegas had Clinton winning like at 70-80 percent certainty. Everywhere you looked it was Clinton by a landslide. But somehow, someway, Trump beat the odds. How did this happen?

Dr Shroom
11-09-2016, 05:23 AM
Because people realized that clinton is a lying, cheating bitch.

HDRchampion
11-09-2016, 05:30 AM
Any chance of vote tampering? Still shock this happened, if only she didn't screw Bernie...Should also have picked Bernie for Vice, stupid bitch. Now we suffer for her greed!

Colorado Rockie
11-09-2016, 05:40 AM
The silent majority won for once. Nice.

LWK
11-09-2016, 05:45 AM
Lena Dunham ‏@lenadunham 13h13 hours ago

I love you all! Tonight we make history! I may or may not wear a bow.

Colorado Rockie
11-09-2016, 05:48 AM
Who is this Lena Dunham bitch? I saw her name in the other thread as well. Good riddance if she actually stays true to her word and goes to Canada.

LWK
11-09-2016, 05:50 AM
One of the worst 'hang it all out' SJW's.

SouthtownKid
11-09-2016, 06:07 AM
http://v023o.popscreen.com/eGh4cXpsMTI=_o_planet-of-the-apes-1968-filming-location-video-charlton-.jpg

YOU MANIACS!! YOU REALLY DID IT!!!

Evan
11-09-2016, 06:19 AM
Looks like Hillary could not make people Pokemon Go to the polls

Poison Sama
11-09-2016, 06:24 AM
Oh my...I was realistically expecting Hillary to "squeak by" with a ~5% lead, but I never saw this coming. The next 4 years are going to be very interesting!

Montatez
11-09-2016, 07:49 AM
Well you fornians are in luck! They are talking secession from the union!

johhnnyD14
11-09-2016, 08:26 AM

woke up to this on our door this morning. so mature.

Tanooki
11-09-2016, 08:36 AM
Anyone crying over Trump right now still flailing the bigot/racist/homophobe/-ist garbage needs to grow up as that was manufactured stupidity. There are many genuine provable reasons that were out there that could have been hammered harder like on women, certain business aspects, his "university" but instead it was the fear and hate card the left played, a card a LOT of people are goddamn sick and tired of.

It's not just that you need to blame the Democrats for being in the tank back in the primaries for her, but also just in general the last 8 years of policy shift under Obama. Race relations at an all time low, relations to the police as well (right or wrong case by case), left leaning policies in relation to trade sending jobs and material production overseas losing jobs, and even just the superficial horrible treatment of anyone who doesn't agree automatically is (fill in the blank-- racist, homophobe, stupid, uneducated, a redneck, anti-(some)-ist/ism.) No poverty level to middle class white people want to hear how they so called have white(male or not) privilege and should shut the fuck up and deal when they can't pay their bills any better than anyone else.) People had enough shit and Trump got it. They wanted a non politician, and someone who doesn't act anything like what we've been dealing with for years now. Did you see the numbers in formerly blue states overnight? Unions which usually have like a good 80/20 split for democrats voting wise were coming in over 50% for Trump because he went around and told them they're not haters, they're taken advantage of ignored (majority white) people who are losing their jobs to material and production being done overseas while being lied to by union bosses and the left who is to blame for it. Oddly even Trump had record turn out among minorities too, higher than McCain, Romney and more or less Bush with the latino and black vote which is nuts. The left fucked themselves, then by placing Hillary there put the last nails in the coffin.

Oh and I still believe the EC to be bullshit. Yes it would put that evil harpy in office, but it is what it is. This isn't 100+ years ago when many people couldn't read or get the info needed to vote and were lied to due to illiteracy or other reasons. It should literally come down to one vote (like the Swing Vote movie a few years back mocking both parties buttkissing one dude in a trailer in some small state trying to buy his vote.) I hated both of them, and didn't vote for either as it didn't feel right at all. At this rate we just need to cool some of the divisive crybaby hateful garbage and move forward. We've had divided government far too long at each others throats going back to basically the post-Clinton era and it needs to stop. By law this country has been breaking the law not passing a budget for the nation all these years it has been that bad.

FilthyRear
11-09-2016, 08:42 AM
Anyone crying over Trump right now still flailing the bigot/racist/homophobe/-ist garbage needs to grow up as that was manufactured stupidity. There are many genuine provable reasons that were out there that could have been hammered harder like on women, certain business aspects, his "university" but instead it was the fear and hate card the left played, a card a LOT of people are goddamn sick and tired of.

It's not just that you need to blame the Democrats for being in the tank back in the primaries for her, but also just in general the last 8 years of policy shift under Obama. Race relations at an all time low, relations to the police as well (right or wrong case by case), left leaning policies in relation to trade sending jobs and material production overseas losing jobs, and even just the superficial horrible treatment of anyone who doesn't agree automatically is (fill in the blank-- racist, homophobe, stupid, uneducated, a redneck, anti-(some)-ist/ism.) No poverty level to middle class white people want to hear how they so called have white(male or not) privilege and should shut the fuck up and deal when they can't pay their bills any better than anyone else.) People had enough shit and Trump got it. They wanted a non politician, and someone who doesn't act anything like what we've been dealing with for years now. Did you see the numbers in formerly blue states overnight? Unions which usually have like a good 80/20 split for democrats voting wise were coming in over 50% for Trump because he went around and told them they're not haters, they're taken advantage of ignored (majority white) people who are losing their jobs to material and production being done overseas while being lied to by union bosses and the left who is to blame for it. Oddly even Trump had record turn out among minorities too, higher than McCain, Romney and more or less Bush with the latino and black vote which is nuts. The left fucked themselves, then by placing Hillary there put the last nails in the coffin.

Oh and I still believe the EC to be bullshit. Yes it would put that evil harpy in office, but it is what it is. This isn't 100+ years ago when many people couldn't read or get the info needed to vote and were lied to due to illiteracy or other reasons. It should literally come down to one vote (like the Swing Vote movie a few years back mocking both parties buttkissing one dude in a trailer in some small state trying to buy his vote.) I hated both of them, and didn't vote for either as it didn't feel right at all. At this rate we just need to cool some of the divisive crybaby hateful garbage and move forward. We've had divided government far too long at each others throats going back to basically the post-Clinton era and it needs to stop. By law this country has been breaking the law not passing a budget for the nation all these years it has been that bad.

When he most likely does exactly what politicians normally do and abandon his platform when he gets in the oval office I would be very interested in hearing how people like you spin it.

Tanooki
11-09-2016, 08:49 AM
Why would I spin it? I didn't vote for the cheeto messiah or the wicked witch of the south. I'm willing to give the guy a 100 days in office to see what he does before wanting to drive the presidential limo over him, then back up and do it again to be certain. Say what you will, the numbers don't lie and it's the people the left have been making fun of, punishing, and ignoring the last 8-10+ years who got fed up with their shit and they gave Trump the opening being a non-politician telling them finally what they really wanted to hear and giving him a chance to deliver hoping he won't cave like a politician. If he can actually do as he said and try to make it better, a big if, then good for him. If not, he can kiss the ass and be out in 4 years deservedly so.

Montatez I saw that. In a way I actually hope they do it. It would be pretty cool from a historical perspective, but it really can't happen. Even with that being a 60/40 split state vote wise I don't see enough people in state to actually vote that one through. It would give one hell of an interesting dynamic shift if that state split in 3 or just split away in how future elections played out as the groups in that state would be better represented at the federal level (senate, president.)

NeoCverA
11-09-2016, 09:01 AM
There's a writer friend-of-a-friend of mine who is the most cartoonishly exaggerated blowhard liberal you've ever seen, who assured me it was mathematically impossible for Trump to get enough electoral votes to win. Broke it down state by state and told me that even in a worst case scenario and a few normally blue states flipped Trumps way, it would only be close but he'd still lose. And even though his blowhardiness irritates the living shit out of me, I really wanted to believe him in this case.

But dem hackers yosef.

Hyper edit!!!!!! I just read someone mention "losing jobs overseas"

Let's get this straight.

Business is business and Unions fucked industry out of their jobs making demands of paying low-skill uneducated people $40/hr for pushing a button to stamp a piece of steel or whatever. Labor is the most expensive part of running a business and the middle Americans started asking for way too much for what they were doing.

Presidents don't create jobs. Presidents don't ship jobs overseas.

It does make for a great strategy though. Especially dipshits that thought the coal mines are coming back and Detroit will be the beacon of our future.

People don't want education to adapt to the shift in industries and technologies, these are the same uneducated people that miss their $80,000+ /year checks for doing simple tasks. They want America the way it was------great again.

mjmjr25
11-09-2016, 09:29 AM

Mmmm, saltwater.

Jibbajaba
11-09-2016, 09:33 AM
People had enough shit and Trump got it. They wanted a non politician, and someone who doesn't act anything like what we've been dealing with for years now.

I think this is what it comes down to, at the end of the day. I almost always vote democrat and even I feel this way. I had a first-class ticket on the "hope & change" express 8 years ago, but it's just been more of the same bullshit in Washington. Do I like Trump? Not really. But I also don't think that he's going to round up Mexicans and muslims and ship then out of the country (or build a stupid wall). I also think he's a lot more socially-liberal than your average GOP politician. I think he has near-equal disdain for the do-nothings on both sides of the aisle in congress, and I am looking forward to him eschewing politics-as-usual and calling people out on their shit.

Obviously we don't know what kind of president he will be, but whatever happens I hope this is the start of some real change in the way the government looks at its own job, and how it looks at the American people. I may be a college-educated Californian, but I am also in the middle class. I can easily understand where Trump supporters, who I think are largely disenfranchised working-class folks (rather than hateful racists, as the media would have you believe), are coming from. I've long said that the Democratic party is the party of the lower class, while the GOP represents the upper class. For a long time no one has given a shit about the people in this country that actually get the work done. The middle class used to be what made America "great" and the government turned their backs on us.

I guess maybe I'm more of an angry white guy than I realized...

FilthyRear
11-09-2016, 09:41 AM
I think this is what it comes down to, at the end of the day. I almost always vote democrat and even I feel this way. I had a first-class ticket on the "hope & change" express 8 years ago, but it's just been more of the same bullshit in Washington. Do I like Trump? Not really. But I also don't think that he's going to round up Mexicans and muslims and ship then out of the country (or build a stupid wall). I also think he's a lot more socially-liberal than your average GOP politician. I think he has near-equal disdain for the do-nothings on both sides of the aisle in congress, and I am looking forward to him eschewing politics-as-usual and calling people out on their shit.

I hope you're right, but he is a businessman, and you can take from that what you like.

What's important for me is that I keep my house, my job, the money that I earned and saved for retirement, and my safety in my own country. Moreso with this election, there's a tremendous amount of uncertainty of "what comes next." I'm hoping that "what comes next" isn't hightened anxiety and manufactured fear.

"We'll see", I guess.

My weed became legal, so I got that going for me at least.

hyper
11-09-2016, 09:42 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kZyrbzv.jpg

Evil Wasabi
11-09-2016, 09:50 AM
DJT laid out a gracious victory speech. He knows how to win. His trouble seems to be losing.

(CNN)Here is the text of the speech Donald Trump delivered when he became the President-elect of the United States of America:

Thank you. Thank you very much, everybody. Sorry to keep you waiting. Complicated business. Complicated. Thank you very much.
I've just received a call from Secretary Clinton. She congratulated us. It's about us. On our victory, and I congratulated her and her family on a very, very hard-fought campaign.
I mean, she fought very hard. Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country.
I mean that very sincerely. Now it is time for America to bind the wounds of division, have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people.
It is time. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be President for all of Americans, and this is so important to me. For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people, I'm reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great country.
As I've said from the beginning, ours was not a campaign but rather an incredible and great movement, made up of millions of hard-working men and women who love their country and want a better, brighter future for themselves and for their family.
It is a movement comprised of Americans from all races, religions, backgrounds, and beliefs, who want and expect our government to serve the people -- and serve the people it will.
Working together, we will begin the urgent task of rebuilding our nation and renewing the American dream. I've spent my entire life in business, looking at the untapped potential in projects and in people all over the world.
That is now what I want to do for our country. Tremendous potential. I've gotten to know our country so well. Tremendous potential. It is going to be a beautiful thing. Every single American will have the opportunity to realize his or her fullest potential.
The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer.
We are going to fix our inner cities and rebuild our highways, bridges, tunnels, airports, schools, hospitals. We're going to rebuild our infrastructure, which will become, by the way, second to none. And we will put millions of our people to work as we rebuild it.
We will also finally take care of our great veterans who have been so loyal, and I've gotten to know so many over this 18-month journey.The time I've spent with them during this campaign has been among my greatest honors. Our veterans are incredible people.
We will embark upon a project of national growth and renewal. I will harness the creative talents of our people, and we will call upon the best and brightest to leverage their tremendous talent for the benefit of all. It is going to happen.
We have a great economic plan. We will double our growth and have the strongest economy anywhere in the world. At the same time, we will get along with all other nations willing to get along with us. We will be. We will have great relationships. We expect to have great, great relationships.
No dream is too big, no challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.
America will no longer settle for anything less than the best. We must reclaim our country's destiny and dream big and bold and daring. We have to do that. We're going to dream of things for our country, and beautiful things and successful things once again.
I want to tell the world community that while we will always put America's interests first, we will deal fairly with everyone, with everyone. All people and all other nations.
We will seek common ground, not hostility; partnership, not conflict.
And now I would like to take this moment to thank some of the people who really helped me with this, what they are calling tonight a very, very historic victory.
First, I want to thank my parents, who I know are looking down on me right now. Great people. I've learned so much from them. They were wonderful in every regard. Truly great parents.
I also want to thank my sisters, Marianne and Elizabeth, who are here with us tonight. Where are they? They're here someplace. They're very shy, actually.
And my brother Robert, my great friend. Where is Robert? Where is Robert?
My brother Robert, and they should be on this stage, but that's okay. They're great.
And also my late brother Fred, great guy. Fantastic guy. Fantastic family. I was very lucky.
Great brothers, sisters, great, unbelievable parents.
To Melania and Don and Ivanka and Eric and Tiffany and Barron, I love you and I thank you, and especially for putting up with all of those hours. This was tough.
This was tough. This political stuff is nasty, and it is tough.
So I want to thank my family very much. Really fantastic. Thank you all. Thank you all. Lara, unbelievable job. Unbelievable. Vanessa, thank you. Thank you very much. What a great group.
You've all given me such incredible support, and I will tell you that we have a large group of people. You know, they kept saying we have a small staff. Not so small. Look at all of the people that we have. Look at all of these people.
And Kellyanne and Chris and Rudy and Steve and David. We have got tremendously talented people up here, and I want to tell you it's been very, very special.
I want to give a very special thanks to our former mayor, Rudy Giuliani. He's unbelievable. Unbelievable. He traveled with us and he went through meetings, and Rudy never changes. Where is Rudy. Where is he?
Gov. Chris Christie, folks, was unbelievable. Thank you, Chris. The first man, first senator, first major, major politician. Let me tell you, he is highly respected in Washington because he is as smart as you get.
Sen. Jeff Sessions. Where is Jeff? A great man. Another great man, very tough competitor. He was not easy. He was not easy. Who is that? Is that the mayor that showed up? Is that Rudy?
Up here. Really a friend to me, but I'll tell you, I got to know him as a competitor because he was one of the folks that was negotiating to go against those Democrats, Dr. Ben Carson. Where's Ben? Where is Ben? By the way, Mike Huckabee is here someplace, and he is fantastic. Mike and his family Sarah, thank you very much. Gen. Mike Flynn. Where is Mike? And Gen. Kellogg. We have over 200 generals and admirals that have endorsed our campaign and they are special people.
We have 22 Congressional Medal of Honor people. A very special person who, believe me, I read reports that I wasn't getting along with him. I never had a bad second with him. He's an unbelievable star. He is ... that's right, how did you possibly guess? Let me tell you about Reince. I've said Reince. I know it. I know it. Look at all of those people over there. I know it, Reince is a superstar. I said, they can't call you a superstar, Reince, unless we win it. Like Secretariat. He would not have that bust at the track at Belmont.
Reince is really a star and he is the hardest-working guy, and in a certain way I did this. Reince, come up here. Get over here, Reince.
Boy, oh, boy, oh, boy. It's about time you did this right. My god. Nah, come here. Say something.
Amazing guy. Our partnership with the RNC was so important to the success and what we've done, so I also have to say, I've gotten to know some incredible people.
The Secret Service people. They're tough and they're smart and they're sharp and I don't want to mess around with them, I can tell you. And when I want to go and wave to a big group of people and they rip me down and put me back down in the seat, but they are fantastic people so I want to thank the Secret Service.
And law enforcement in New York City, they're here tonight. These are spectacular people, sometimes underappreciated unfortunately. We appreciate them.
So it's been what they call a historic event, but to be really historic, we have to do a great job, and I promise you that I will not let you down. We will do a great job. We will do a great job. I look very much forward to being your president, and hopefully at the end of two years or three years or four years or maybe even eight years you will say so many of you worked so hard for us, with you. You will say that -- you will say that that was something that you were -- really were very proud to do and I can — thank you very much.
And I can only say that while the campaign is over, our work on this movement is now really just beginning. We're going to get to work immediately for the American people, and we're going to be doing a job that hopefully you will be so proud of your President. You will be so proud. Again, it's my honor.
It's an amazing evening. It's been an amazing two-year period, and I love this country. Thank you.
Thank you very much. Thank you to Mike Pence.

ballzdeepx
11-09-2016, 09:57 AM
Memes are flowing like salt
https://k60.kn3.net/taringa/0/C/3/3/4/A/NegroS0rete/970.gif

Setherial
11-09-2016, 10:11 AM
I see the memes on facebook and they are funny as hell!

LoneSage
11-09-2016, 10:20 AM
Just reading that transcript. I can't remember the last time I've thought, "Is this real? Is this happening?"

smokehouse
11-09-2016, 10:25 AM

2-party system. I honestly feel more people voted against Clinton, then for Trump. Hillary Clinton is a highly despised individual and has been for decades. All the spin, all the hype, all the celebrity endorsements cannot erase two decades of dealing with that cunt. I absolutely believe to more people were afraid of Clinton than Trump.

So...what happens in a 2-choice vote when many people hate one of them? Simple, the other wins by default.

I sure as hell didn't. I fully expected Clinton to win by a small amount.

We've know that for decades.

The saddest part about all of this? Under 120 million people voted out of the possible 218 million that are eligible...which is pathetic. 100 million lazy fuckers couldn't be persuaded to get off their ass and cast a simple vote.

ki_atsushi
11-09-2016, 10:28 AM

And also Trump talked about how shitty political correctness is. There's a huge backlash against that shit now, and rightfully so.

smokehouse
11-09-2016, 10:31 AM

Obviously we don't know what kind of president he will be, but whatever happens I hope this is the start of some real change in the way the government looks at its own job, and how it looks at the American people. I may be a college-educated Californian, but I am also in the middle class. I can easily understand where Trump supporters, who I think are largely disenfranchised working-class folks (rather than hateful racists, as the media would have you believe), are coming from. I've long said that the Democratic party is the party of the lower class, while the GOP represents the upper class. For a long time no one has given a shit about the people in this country that actually get the work done. The middle class used to be what made America "great" and the government turned their backs on us.

As is often that case, you and I agree concerning many things.

Washington...all of it, is a total, ineffective disaster. We haven't had a non career politician in the Oval Office in our lifetime (maybe Reagan...but that's 50/50 at best).

People are just sick of it all. Obama was a good wake up call for many...hope all you want an see where that gets you in the end. Nowhere.

Trump is independently filthy rich, so buying a guy out like that isn't easy. I can't say it cannot be done, but it would be tough.

This is going to be an interesting 4 years for sure.

One last thing, just like you said...all of this idiotic fear mongering is absurd. No stupid wall is going to be built, gays aren't going to be burnt at the stake, nor are Muslims. People need to calm down and really think about this rather than just foolishly panicking and freaking out.

Sylvie
11-09-2016, 10:32 AM
Just reading that transcript. I can't remember the last time I've thought, "Is this real? Is this happening?"

And it is so true. Its great. Great reality. Really fantastic evening. You know I have people ask me if its real all the time and I'll say it here and now and then that I love it. I love the truth, its like a magnet. Just kiss...

Tanooki
11-09-2016, 10:33 AM

As a 28 years former Californian I agree with this post. I've not long voted democrat but republican, but not as a blind partisan. Trump to me I can see has been largely muddled and/or lied about by the press and the clinton machine. He had been a democrat, but his fiscal side leans right...he's what was once called a blue dog democrat, someone I could see supporting if I didn't find other bits of him repulsive. He's socially liberal economically conservative which is not a bad thing. The middle has had their balls crushed fora while because the vocal majority(minority?) of both sides have painted the left as socially and economically nuts for taxation and welfare programs as the right has been painted as heartless party of old farts guarding their precious.

hyper
11-09-2016, 10:49 AM
AMERICA WILL NO LONGER SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST

RAZO
11-09-2016, 10:56 AM

This is exactly the way I feel and the reason I voted Trump. Maybe he's all talk and no action, I guess we'll see, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Let's see if he could shake things up and at least try and make things better. The economy and outsourcing would be my first focus.

I would also like to add that this is the first time I voted during a presidential election and I don't back any political party.

pixeljunkie
11-09-2016, 11:02 AM
We were fucked either way. Trump is going to make us squeal like a pig and talk dirty. Hillary was going to drug us and fuck us in our sleep and play dumb about it. We'd wake up with sore holes and Saudis in the room laughing, wondering what they did to us.

Either way, fucked.

LoneSage
11-09-2016, 11:21 AM
I love how everyone knows what's going to happen.

MrMj got it right.

Dude'll pick his cabinet and surround himself with members in a cabinet who know what to do. Meanwhile when there's a world summit he'll represent America. The end.

Congress is more important.

SML
11-09-2016, 11:26 AM
Dude'll pick his cabinet and surround himself with members in a cabinet who know what to do. Meanwhile when there's a world summit he'll represent America. The end.

Congress is more important.

Drain the Swamp! (https://theintercept.com/2016/11/08/trump-transition-lobbyists/)

Which spots will Giuliani, Gingrich, and Christie get, do you think?

Dr Shroom
11-09-2016, 11:30 AM

woke up to this on our door this morning. so mature.

Looks like the overwatch symbol.

johhnnyD14
11-09-2016, 11:44 AM
Looks like the overwatch symbol.

yeah it is i drew it but it kept getting erased

SML
11-09-2016, 11:53 AM
yeah it is i drew it but it kept getting erased

Oh, Brock.

Neodogg
11-09-2016, 12:23 PM
Is this going to be our generation's JFK?

Tripredacus
11-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Is this going to be our generation's JFK?

Going to the moon for real this time. Make the Moon great again.

herb
11-09-2016, 12:59 PM
Going to the moon for real this time. Make the Moon great again.

Send all the Muslims to the Moon.

norton9478
11-09-2016, 01:12 PM
So with trump being elected will I be able to keep my politician if I like him?

Because if he leaves the country, I don't think that they will let him back in.

norton9478
11-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Drain the Swamp! (https://theintercept.com/2016/11/08/trump-transition-lobbyists/)

Which spots will Giuliani, Gingrich, and Christie get, do you think?

Christie should be named transportation secretary.

Lagduf
11-09-2016, 01:19 PM
All hail the God-Emperor :keke:

Andy Is A Bastard
11-09-2016, 01:28 PM
Quadrennial reminder that just like every other election cycle, one set of people will clamor that this is the end of the world and collapse of our nation...but it continues regardless. If you're happy, good for you. If you're dissatisfied, better luck next time.

The people of the liberal persuasion need to either dissolve the DNC or do some serious soul-searching, though. Not only for their loss but for letting them run Clinton in the first place.

Lagduf
11-09-2016, 01:35 PM

How could we secede? We voted away our gun rights.

Montatez
11-09-2016, 01:59 PM

By talking about your feelings and why your so upset, and then go to your safe space til everyone listens to your demands.

norton9478
11-09-2016, 02:00 PM

Watch the Ghandi movie.

Lagduf
11-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Watch the Ghandi movie.

I <3 you, you cheeky bastard :)

Secession is just ridiculous IMO, at this time. Calling for it strikes me as undemocratic poor sportsmanship.

I for one would fight for the union.

mjmjr25
11-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Watch the Ghandi movie.

3 hours of silk spinning?

Montatez
11-09-2016, 02:48 PM
3 hours of silk spinning?:lol:

LWK
11-09-2016, 02:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=194&v=2mr9_lY-RrU

hyper
11-09-2016, 03:39 PM
Watch the Ghandi movie.nah

GohanX
11-09-2016, 03:41 PM
You should watch Commando instead.

fenikso
11-09-2016, 03:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD516OENN7s

Slugger
11-09-2016, 04:09 PM
Trump trolled himself to VICTOLY!! Pretty clever guy I must admit...many people fell to his amateurish traps. Well Hillary wasn't good either. To be honest he might actually be "ok" president. Nobody knows how he handles politics. We in europe see him mainly as a rich showman.

Montatez
11-09-2016, 04:24 PM
You should watch Commando instead.

Arnold? Good movie.

GohanX
11-09-2016, 04:25 PM
Indeed.

smokehouse
11-09-2016, 04:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=194&v=2mr9_lY-RrU

He's quite fervent about it, but he's right. For Trump to win, people had to switch sides. In 2012, concerning the popular, Obama won by a staggering 5 million votes. As of my last checking, Clinton is ahead by 220K. +5,000,000 -vs- +220,000 is quite the swing.

Obama crushed Romney in the electoral bringing in 332 -vs- 206.

So far Trump -vs- Clinton is sitting at 279 -vs- 228...I know Trump won but I wonder when they will release a complete total figuring only 507 of the 538 are accounted for.

SML
11-09-2016, 04:48 PM
Christie should be named transportation secretary.

Make America Late Again!

Poppy
11-09-2016, 04:57 PM
When he most likely does exactly what politicians normally do and abandon his platform when he gets in the oval office I would be very interested in hearing how people like you spin it.

This.

Tanooki is also retarded fwiw

SteveNK
11-09-2016, 04:58 PM
He's quite fervent about it, but he's right. For Trump to win, people had to switch sides. In 2012, concerning the popular, Obama won by a staggering 5 million votes. As of my last checking, Clinton is ahead by 220K. +5,000,000 -vs- +220,000 is quite the swing.

Not really. Estimates are 10 million fewer people turned out to vote, which would more than accommodate a swing of 5m without people switching from Obama to Trump.

Not saying it didn't happen, just saying the numbers don't make him right.

smokehouse
11-09-2016, 05:20 PM
Not really. Estimates are 10 million fewer people turned out to vote, which would more than accommodate a swing of 5m without people switching from Obama to Trump.

Not saying it didn't happen, just saying the numbers don't make him right.

Yeah, but the math is solid and still there. Even though there are currently about 7 million less total votes present in the '16 election vs the 12, % is % and Trump won a much higher % of the total pool than Romney. This means that either a shit ton of Democrat voters stayed home, or those in the available pool swapped sides.

The Sanders clucsterfuck is (in my opinion), cost the DNC the seat. Like it or not, the DNC played some serious dirty pool with that guy and pissed off a ton of voters in the process.

Poison Sama
11-09-2016, 05:32 PM
Yeah, but the math is solid and still there. Even though there are currently about 7 million less total votes present in the '16 election vs the 12, % is % and Trump won a much higher % of the total pool than Romney. This means that either a shit ton of Democrat voters stayed home, or those in the available pool swapped sides.

The Sanders clucsterfuck is (in my opinion), cost the DNC the seat. Like it or not, the DNC played some serious dirty pool with that guy and pissed off a ton of voters in the process.

It actually looks like ~2 million fewer people voted for Trump yesterday than they did for Romney in 2012, so it's looking more like a good chunk of previously left-leaning voters didn't show up.

SteveNK
11-09-2016, 05:35 PM
It actually looks like ~2 million fewer people voted for Trump yesterday than they did for Romney in 2012, so it's looking more like a good chunk of previously left-leaning voters didn't show up.

Exactly. My guess would be that a whole lot of ethnic minorities took a look at the card this time round, decided they're fucked both ways and stayed in their homes, rather than a raft of Obama voters switching to Trump.

norton9478
11-09-2016, 05:44 PM
It is also that a lot of states have made it harder for people to vote. Particularly people in urban areas run by a Republican administration.

Dr Shroom
11-09-2016, 05:53 PM
Send all the Muslims to the Moon.

Muslims can't go to the moon. Look it up.

Montatez
11-09-2016, 06:12 PM
It is also that a lot of states have made it harder for people to vote. Particularly people in urban areas run by a Republican administration.

Site?

Xavier
11-09-2016, 06:19 PM

Numerous articles also saying Hillary won the popular vote.
We should just go to a popular vote.
We should also elect the VP.
There should be 4 parties represented at the presidential committee debates.
Whatever 4 parties are polling the best and their nominees.

Tung Fu ru
11-09-2016, 06:42 PM
We should also elect the VP.
There should be 4 parties represented at the presidential committee debates.
Whatever 4 parties are polling the best and their nominees.

In theory at least, these don't sound like bad ideas.

Lagduf
11-09-2016, 06:52 PM
Can you imagine if it was like how it used to be circa 1796?

Donald Trump, President.
Hillary Clinton, Vice President.

Actually that might be hilarious.

Poison Sama
11-09-2016, 07:01 PM
Have any of you ever finished the game Vanquish? The ending scene is literally president Hillary shooting herself in the head, after her war with Russia results in a pyhrric victory when the US turns against her after her secret plot is exposed. Bonus: the game starts with a scene of San Francisco being annihilated.

Kiel
11-09-2016, 07:04 PM
Have any of you ever finished the game Vanquish? The ending scene is literally president Hillary shooting herself in the head, after her war with Russia results in a pyhrric victory when the US turns against her after her secret plot is exposed. Bonus: the game starts with a scene of San Francisco being annihilated.

Vanquish was a rad-ass game.

Poison Sama
11-09-2016, 07:08 PM

Indeed. Only a few small gameplay tweaks away from being the best game ever.

LWK
11-09-2016, 07:12 PM
I loved watching those libtard channels with the results and trying to make them look neck and neck. Unreal how pathetic it was. I love watching Colbert squirm. He's the exact type of piece of shit self assured arrogant leftist prick I can't stand.

norton9478
11-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Site?

There has been a lot written about Wisconsin.
And preliminary turnout numbers tend to back it up.

Poppy
11-09-2016, 09:25 PM
I loved watching those libtard channels with the results and trying to make them look neck and neck. Unreal how pathetic it was. I love watching Colbert squirm. He's the exact type of piece of shit self assured arrogant leftist prick I can't stand.

Did you hate Stewart and Colbert when Bush was creating Call of Duty Infinite Warfare in Iraq and no one else would question it?

SouthtownKid
11-09-2016, 09:53 PM
Did you hate Stewart and Colbert when Bush was creating Call of Duty Infinite Warfare in Iraq and no one else would question it?
Stewart is a little too much of a party hardliner for my taste, but Colbert seems pretty measured. Not having seen his reaction to the election result, though, I must say.

wyo
11-09-2016, 10:03 PM

Maybe you could take a break from your award-winning election coverage now?

Poppy
11-09-2016, 10:03 PM
Stewart is a little too much of a party hardliner for my taste, but Colbert seems pretty measured. Not having seen his reaction to the election result, though, I must say.

I agree, Stewart was earnest but a dreamer.

Colbert is visibly uneasy as he's taking in the news. But he didn't do or say anything particularly partisan. He was sorta trying to push unity and calm to people who were freaking out. Then he made some jokes about things we all love and can agree on.

Poppy
11-09-2016, 10:05 PM
Maybe you could take a break from your award-winning election coverage now?

Nah he should go to /pol/ and feed on the trumpfaggot materia maco energy well, then come back even more fired up.

smokehouse
11-09-2016, 10:07 PM

Colbert's reaction was a class act. He was obviously upset, but he kept it above the belt and eneded it all in good humor.

johhnnyD14
11-09-2016, 10:26 PM
and now my roommate is receiving death threats. wow. so tolerant and accepting.

this is making me really sad.

Alpha Skyhawk
11-09-2016, 10:32 PM
and now my roommate is receiving death threats. wow. so tolerant and accepting.

this is making me really sad.

Does he have a tumblr?

Because, you know, if you go swimming with the sharks, and all that jazz...

Seriously, not to blame the victim or anything, but is he an SJW activist or something like that? Why would he be on anyone's radar?

Jibbajaba
11-09-2016, 10:37 PM
He's the exact type of piece of shit self assured arrogant leftist prick I can't stand.

Guys like LWK are exactly how Trump got elected. He's threatened by educated liberals who make him feel stupid. This post is dripping with inferiority complex.

Poison Sama
11-09-2016, 10:37 PM
On a related note, I received this email about an hour ago:

http://i.imgur.com/X2Dkrjs.jpg

Jibbajaba
11-09-2016, 10:40 PM
Does he have a tumblr?

Seriously, not to blame the victim or anything, but is he an SJW activist or something like that? Why would he be on anyone's radar?

I work on a university campus. Today I (and everyone else) got not one but two e-mails from the administration reminding us that there are on-campus "resources" (counseling, etc.) to help us "deal with what happened" yesterday. Sheltering the fuck out of these kids and encouraging their "safe space" SJW bullshit behavior is a big part of the problem, and is part of what middle America is pushing back against.

What I said about LWK still stands, tho.

Edit: Lol, Sama. Nice timing. Although that sounds like an actual problem, while up here we just got a reactionary "hurt feelings" e-mail. No reports of altercations like that yet.

Poison Sama
11-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Edit: Lol, Sama. Nice timing. Although that sounds like an actual problem, while up here we just got a reactionary "hurt feelings" e-mail. No reports of altercations like that yet.

Life sure seems full of coincidences lately!

hyper
11-09-2016, 10:57 PM
Guys like LWK are exactly how Trump got elected. He's threatened by educated liberals who make him feel stupid. This post is dripping with inferiority complex.liberals claiming to be less stupid than myself or any other American is why trump got elected.

norton9478
11-09-2016, 11:01 PM
liberals claiming to be less stupid than myself or any other American is why trump got elected.

Point taken.

Poison Sama
11-09-2016, 11:03 PM
liberals claiming to be less stupid than myself or any other American is why trump got elected.

The numbers don't back up that claim though. Trump won because a large chunk of liberals didn't care about/disliked Clinton.

Jibbajaba
11-09-2016, 11:05 PM

Who claimed to be less stupid? Not LWK. He just doesn't like Colbert because he's a "piece of shit self-assured leftist prick." Now, if he had just said "piece-of-shit leftist prick" then I would say "OK, LWK just hates leftists." The fact that he threw "self-assured" in there is telling.

Montatez
11-09-2016, 11:07 PM
The numbers don't back up that claim though. Trump won because a large chunk of liberals didn't care about/disliked Clinton.

Everyone disliked clinton.

Poison Sama
11-09-2016, 11:12 PM
Everyone disliked clinton.

That's not true, there are at least 59,861,516 people in this country alone who didn't!

Kid Panda
11-09-2016, 11:12 PM

This is all I've gotten out of this thread so far.
Gonna boot this one up again.

Evil Wasabi
11-09-2016, 11:13 PM
That's not true, there are at least 59,861,516 people in this country alone who didn't!

You're including people who disliked Clinton but hate trump.

Cylotron
11-09-2016, 11:14 PM
That's what's been popping up in the news all day. Everyone shocked that Trump actually won.... and lot's of the people who actually voted for him, only did so because they didn't like Clinton.

They're also saying that they didn't like the idea of "Bill Clinton" in the White House again. Not to mention talk of people who just didn't want a woman to be President.

Jibbajaba
11-09-2016, 11:16 PM
IDGAF about a woman being president. Just not that one. It was time for the Clintons to just fucking go away. Hillary should have fucked off when she lost the nomination to Obama 8 years ago. The country doesn't want her and has seemingly never liked her, yet the DNC tried to force her down our throats this year.

Montatez
11-09-2016, 11:16 PM

So far no has defended her on this site. It was all hold your nose and vote kinda deal. That was both canididates though. Lose lose for everyone.

hyper
11-09-2016, 11:26 PM
idk how the issue of Détente played w va demo's but its the most important I believe

a partnership of mutual respect.. the end of diminishing relations between world powers

Poppy
11-09-2016, 11:51 PM
Guys like LWK are exactly how Trump got elected. He's threatened by educated liberals who make him feel stupid. This post is dripping with inferiority complex.

Absolutely this.

That he could watch how Colbert conducted himself and come up with that much venom for the guy is also telling.

I can't wait to watch LWKs commentary through his first year in office.

Evil Wasabi
11-10-2016, 12:31 AM
Absolutely this.

That he could watch how Colbert conducted himself and come up with that much venom for the guy is also telling.

I can't wait to watch LWKs commentary through his first year in office.

Fuck Colbert dude. He's a part of the problem. He made 50% of the population the butt of his jokes as a career.

Jibbajaba
11-10-2016, 12:36 AM
Fuck Colbert dude. He's a part of the problem. He made 50% of the population the butt of his jokes as a career.

That's a fair point, but I think it's OK for the left to have an answer for Fox News that's a little more light-hearted than that self-important lesbian whats-her-name on MSNBC. Colbert was tongue-in-cheek funny, while people like Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, and Ann Coulter are just fucking mean.

Poppy
11-10-2016, 12:57 AM

I don't know. He started by ridiculing cheney / bush / ashcroft / rove / yoo et al. But the republican party went full retard. Dinosaurs are sent to tst our faith, because the earth is only 5000 years old? How are you not supposed to make fun of that type of anti intellectual stupidity?

roker
11-10-2016, 01:22 AM
The protest vote won. How about that? I'm not shocked. I believed he was going to win a long time ago and reading Moore's prediction further cemented that in my head. I didn't want him to win but I also didn't want Hilary to win. In the end, I felt it was better to watch this whole thing burn down and go for a fresh restart. Trump is our president now. People don't have to support him but they have to accept that.

In 4 years it shouldn't be about "who are the Dems going to put up", it should be spent connecting with the people we've divided with. I'm scared the violence might get worse, then again, we might have been heading there anyway. The media needs to stop ignoring people left behind in cities like Flint, Detroit, Gary Indiana, Cleveland, etc. They're not all racist hill billy idiots. That sort of thinking got us here. Think about that.

I don't know if Trump will fix things, but whatever, he's got a chance to prove us wrong. He's been defying expectations for far too long. This was his election to lose. I didn't vote for either. Say what you will about that, but my conscience is surprisingly clear.

I'm glad the Clintons are out, fuck'em. That's a silver lining ... well that and Lena Dunham the sexual molester is moving to Canada. Hell fucking yeah! Bring on President Camacho. The next 4 years are going to be hilarious.

LWK
11-10-2016, 03:22 AM
Threatened by educated liberals? How many of these 'educated' liberals consistently only push their own narrative out of sheer party bias? You see me defending right style religious idiocy? Nope. Look at the state I'm from genius. You see a lot of conservatives here?

The sheer arrogance and nazi style 'superior to you' thinking of liberalism is the worst shit on this planet. It's this ass hattery that gets you mud hole election results. It's a divisional and abusive cancer that is a huge problem in California. What is weird is it is blatantly a hypocritical issue because it's coming from a direction that is supposed to be for equality and tolerance. Asserting intellectual superiority off limited forum evidence is neither.

The amount of apologetic faith based reach is sheer lunacy with Hillary. Even Trump, a known egomaniac beat her ass. It's hilarious watching all these liberal channels have to now completely change their tune. Watching SJW's roast is like a early thanksgiving! He stole the Obama states. Think about that for a minute, and you should start hating liberals immediately. I was planning a Hillary vote in the very beginning, but the scandals would not stop. It was just endless. It became desensitizing and I think that is how a lot of people got through the vote for her.

I used to be a liberal. That is what is sad. I turned away from that party and its 'think', because I really realize that all this equality shit is the idea that we must be responsible for the feelings others have because they cannot control them themselves. There is just a lack of personal responsibility. So it becomes this walking on eggshells culture, and avoidance of any difficult or controversial topic because it could be racist, or homophobic or etc. It has become regressive in its own right, because it shuts down the ability for actual discussion. I believe discussion and open think is how we develop a comfort around people of many walks, cultures and races. Progression does not occur through brutal judgment and major character assassination.. Especially not silencing tactics. So I am done feeding that beast. This is not to say I don't have a moderate stance and some Liberal preferences. I actually do.

Trump was the better choice. He even looks better on the world stage and has a better plan then some 'we gotta progress' president who's claim to fame was a vagina. If he fucks EVERYTHING up, then he fucks it up, and I own it. At least I had the guts to try something completely risky and new over the same old tired guard. Also, I am not down with Hillary's never ending trail of investigations and other crap.

Hillary was the literal rectal exam candidate. Can't relate to her... She was unlikable, untrustworthy. And on the other side is this poor bastard Bernie just getting in the way of shit to make a already shitty situation even worse. What is worse is he had a squeaky clean legal record and a hell of a much better track record reliability for SJW's and other liberal/socialist/progressive/anal spelunking zones then ANY candidate. Look, I get it. It's upsetting things went to so rough for her, but that party this entire cycle has been so surrounded in scandal and drama that things were forked from the get go. The email bullshit, wikileaks, resignation of Debbie, Donna Brazile, Pay to play... I watched her concession speech and it made me sad to see because I could clearly see the night prior she was clearly very upset. I actually felt bad harping about Podesta ending her election party early. Way to much drama and it feels like completing a life time achievement only to have it completely stolen away by some orange mofo who has no real history there at all. His outsider status made him relatable the entire time and it worsened everything for her .

Trump is you and me, he is every non politician. He's the average idiot Joe as you like to label me. He's the dumbass who just ruined dinner. I really think the next four years will feel like a vegas casino of pure random shit. The dude is a cult of personality and highly entertaining. I mean I could wake up tomorrow with this guy going nuts about the most random shit, and a dark part of me doesn't want to miss out on that.

Evil Wasabi
11-10-2016, 04:45 AM
I don't know. He started by ridiculing cheney / bush / ashcroft / rove / yoo et al. But the republican party went full retard. Dinosaurs are sent to tst our faith, because the earth is only 5000 years old? How are you not supposed to make fun of that type of anti intellectual stupidity?

When the insults target the voters, it loses respect. Colbert is a comedian with a staff of writers who wish they could write for Archer.

That's basically your liberal echo chamber social media feed right there.

Montatez
11-10-2016, 06:15 AM
Threatened by educated liberals? How many of these 'educated' liberals consistently only push their own narrative out of sheer party bias? You see me defending right style religious idiocy? Nope. Look at the state I'm from genius. You see a lot of conservatives here?

The sheer arrogance and nazi style 'superior to you' thinking of liberalism is the worst shit on this planet. It's this ass hattery that gets you mud hole election results. It's a divisional and abusive cancer that is a huge problem in California. What is weird is it is blatantly a hypocritical issue because it's coming from a direction that is supposed to be for equality and tolerance. Asserting intellectual superiority off limited forum evidence is neither.

The amount of apologetic faith based reach is sheer lunacy with Hillary. Even Trump, a known egomaniac beat her ass. It's hilarious watching all these liberal channels have to now completely change their tune. Watching SJW's roast is like a early thanksgiving! He stole the Obama states. Think about that for a minute, and you should start hating liberals immediately. I was planning a Hillary vote in the very beginning, but the scandals would not stop. It was just endless. It became desensitizing and I think that is how a lot of people got through the vote for her.

I used to be a liberal. That is what is sad. I turned away from that party and its 'think', because I really realize that all this equality shit is the idea that we must be responsible for the feelings others have because they cannot control them themselves. There is just a lack of personal responsibility. So it becomes this walking on eggshells culture, and avoidance of any difficult or controversial topic because it could be racist, or homophobic or etc. It has become regressive in its own right, because it shuts down the ability for actual discussion. I believe discussion and open think is how we develop a comfort around people of many walks, cultures and races. Progression does not occur through brutal judgment and major character assassination.. Especially not silencing tactics. So I am done feeding that beast. This is not to say I don't have a moderate stance and some Liberal preferences. I actually do.

Trump was the better choice. He even looks better on the world stage and has a better plan then some 'we gotta progress' president who's claim to fame was a vagina. If he fucks EVERYTHING up, then he fucks it up, and I own it. At least I had the guts to try something completely risky and new over the same old tired guard. Also, I am not down with Hillary's never ending trail of investigations and other crap.

Hillary was the literal rectal exam candidate. Can't relate to her... She was unlikable, untrustworthy. And on the other side is this poor bastard Bernie just getting in the way of shit to make a already shitty situation even worse. What is worse is he had a squeaky clean legal record and a hell of a much better track record reliability for SJW's and other liberal/socialist/progressive/anal spelunking zones then ANY candidate. Look, I get it. It's upsetting things went to so rough for her, but that party this entire cycle has been so surrounded in scandal and drama that things were forked from the get go. The email bullshit, wikileaks, resignation of Debbie, Donna Brazile, Pay to play... I watched her concession speech and it made me sad to see because I could clearly see the night prior she was clearly very upset. I actually felt bad harping about Podesta ending her election party early. Way to much drama and it feels like completing a life time achievement only to have it completely stolen away by some orange mofo who has no real history there at all. His outsider status made him relatable the entire time and it worsened everything for her .

Trump is you and me, he is every non politician. He's the average idiot Joe as you like to label me. He's the dumbass who just ruined dinner. I really think the next four years will feel like a vegas casino of pure random shit. The dude is a cult of personality and highly entertaining. I mean I could wake up tomorrow with this guy going nuts about the most random shit, and a dark part of me doesn't want to miss out on that.

Well said. You echo my sentiments almost exact.

You guys lost. It will be ok. When you come out of your safe space we can all laugh together.

Alpha Skyhawk
11-10-2016, 06:34 AM
I work on a university campus.

I just wanted to let you know that this is the exact point where I laughed. That's how seriously I take higher education these days.

It only got more hilarious/sadder from there.

Xavier
11-10-2016, 07:02 AM
LWK, you understand Trump has like 30+ pending lawsuits against him and is being audited for ten of the last twelves years right?
Just making sure you understood that when you are talking about "Hillaries never ending scandals."

Montatez
11-10-2016, 07:03 AM
LWK, you understand Trump has like 30+ pending lawsuits against him and is being audited for ten of the last twelves years right?
Just making sure you understood that when you are talking about "Hillaries never ending scandals."

If your from new york and rich, you get audited every year.

johhnnyD14
11-10-2016, 09:22 AM
Does he have a tumblr?

someone found out a month or so ago that he was gonna vote trump (which he did) and now people hate his guts. other than the he knew not to tell anyone here or else he be outcasted socially

norton9478
11-10-2016, 09:38 AM

That is because progressive policies work and Supply side economics are proven failures.
If having an understanding of this makes me an arrogant asshole, then so be it.

Montatez
11-10-2016, 09:55 AM
That is because progressive policies work and Supply side economics are proven failures.

They do? As we shift towards this america changes from what we started as. If these policies did not work how did we last 300 years?

hyper
11-10-2016, 09:57 AM
someone found out a month or so ago that he was gonna vote trump (which he did) and now people hate his guts. other than the he knew not to tell anyone here or else he be outcasted sociallydid they unfriend him on facebook

heartless monsters ;_;

johhnnyD14
11-10-2016, 10:02 AM
did they unfriend him on facebook

heartless monsters ;_;

he doesn't use facebook. he got a lot of threats in person, from what he's told me.

smokehouse
11-10-2016, 10:29 AM
All of this is being overly simplified. Trump didn't win simply because Clinton was the DNC candidate, it's just not that simple.

Here's the real deal...and not one everyone wants to talk about. To get to this election, we have to look at some issues.

First off, we have MAJOR social issues, all of us. Focusing on white America, they have their own cancer and it's called "millennials".

For decades, white America has raised a mass of people that is now becoming our largest issue. These people were raised in sterile, trouble free, conflict free environments where they were taught that they are entitled and that their opinions are the most important thing on the planet. In this mess, they've been taught zero tolerance concerning anyone who has a differing opinion from theirs. They were then thrust face first into a world of online social media where they can spew their opinions 24/7.

Placing that aside for a moment, let's focus on the extremists. Left wing and Right wing extremists are as old as American politics. They are always there, always causing problems, but thankfully are in small numbers. Left wing extremists have their own flavor of bigotry and sadly, this really appeals to millennials. The "you're a unique and shining star, your voice is more important that anyone else, and anyone who disagrees with you should be silenced" message is something many of the have sucked up like mothers milk. They love to have their delusions of grandeur confirmed and their ego stroked...the extreme left are just the folks to do that.

So the left wing extremist recruitment of millennials began well over a decade ago and is now in full steam.

So now we have this lovely mass of loud mouthed, vocal, intolerant left wing extremists who will do their best to stamp out anyone who doesn't agree with them. They flood social media with their messages of intolerance. They barrage anyone opposing their views with never ending insult and accusations. They cry, they protest, they bitch , they moan. I could write a book comprised of nothing by left supports and their media insults against anyone who doesn't agree with them. Couple this to the old school media and it became a never ending attack on anyone who doesn't slant left. This all coming fro a party this is historically, is highly against civil rights, BTW...irony. Tricking young people with "tolerance/freedom" when the entire time, you want to legally muzzle anyone who isn't on your side.

With the Obama era elections we saw an old tactic pop up once again. "If you do not vote for this candidate, you're automatically an XXXX." With Obama, it was an automatic accusation of one being a racist. It wasn't Obama doing this, as a matter of fact, I feel he had little to do with it. It was the now larger, more vocal extreme left camp pushing this. These accusations were mostly aimed at white males. Lets face it, they won't call a minority "racist" so it was aimed at whites. In that bunch, white women often won't be called out, so again, white men it is. i cannot recall how many times I was accused of being a racist when I would simply point out factual issues I had with with Obama. Another approach was the "don't like Obama? Well, then you're uneducated white trash." approach. Again and again, anyone pointing out problems with Obama was labeled as simply being an uneducated white trash moron.

So this continued...this never ending "well, you're a uneducated racist" shit. 8 years of it, in fact. Say a single thing about how the Obama admin was failing and watch the flaming arrows fly.

The problem is, those "uneducated racists" are white men and they make up 49.1% of a mass of 197,000,000 people. We're talking about 96,720,000 people here.

Even if you piss off 50% of them, you'e talking about a huge amount of angry voters. People that over that past 8 years have become more and more pissed off.

So, along come this election. Here you have insulting left wing extremists recruiting a mass of vocal, mouthy, tech savvy people. The flood of bullshit towards white males continues. Turn on the news, its there, watch a live TV show, it's there, listen to a comedian, its there, open a newspaper, its there, look on social media, it's there. For fuck's sake...it was even on ESPN. I go to their site to look up sports headlines and right there, fucking opinionated political pieces written by sports reporters. Again, and again, and again...all bashing Trump, all making fun of his supporters, all calling white male America racist, or sexist, or bigots, or idiots, or whatever slur they could come up with. For two fucking years this has gone on, it's relentless. This attack created an environment where all you need is a candidate that appeals to those angry masses...and oh look, here's Trump. The first candidate (that I've seen) to embrace these scorned masses. He appeared more "common" to these scorned masses than anyone before. Many of us knew that wasn't entirely the case, but it didn't feel that way and that's what matters with many voters.

In the end, they won out. They got Trump in the white house and the liberal masses are still taking to the media calling them racist, bigots, homophobic, sexists (or Nazis...don't forget that one).

I'm not painting white males as innocents...but the bashing is there and has been there for a very long time. We all have our problems but the social attitude towards them is absurd and this counter attack is their fault.

Montatez
11-10-2016, 10:50 AM
Well said sir.

I see that alot on social media, but where I live people dont act out on there political beliefs (violently or otherwise).

People are genuinly done with the left chastising everyone. And now that clinton lost they will blame some one or something else.

We just delt with 8 years of the worst policies I have ever seen. Lets see if Trump can do better. We gave obama a chance and he started several wars. Trump could do worse but we have no choice now.

We are all on this ship together.

Poppy
11-10-2016, 10:54 AM
Well boys.

I, for one, am buying a bunch of plan B to keep in the freezer for whatever or whomever.

My girlfriend already has an IUD (best invention ever). But we can definitely thank the trumpfaggots for the impending roe v. Wade shitstorm, and whatever other crazy restrictions that the newly enabled theocracy is going to put on sex and reproduction.

It's going to be morbid, but of course I'm going to laugh at yiu faggots as you try to spin off the fact that you've enabled a three branch takeover by the army of Jesus.

Montatez
11-10-2016, 11:02 AM
Well boys.

I, for one, am buying a bunch of plan B to keep in the freezer for whatever or whomever.

My girlfriend already has an IUD (best invention ever). But we can definitely thank the trumpfaggots for the impending roe v. Wade shitstorm, and whatever other crazy restrictions that the newly enabled theocracy is going to put on sex and reproduction.

It's going to be morbid, but of course I'm going to laugh at yiu faggots as you try to spin off the fact that you've enabled a three branch takeover by the army of Jesus.

Would you admit you where wrong if it doesn't happen?

Poppy
11-10-2016, 11:07 AM
When the insults target the voters, it loses respect. Colbert is a comedian with a staff of writers who wish they could write for Archer.

That's basically your liberal echo chamber social media feed right there.

I fucking guess so. But what agitates me about being from the south is that everyone coddles the willfull stupidity of evangelicals because you have to or they freak the fuck out and pitch fits. I was and still am unbelievably sick of it, and Colbert made it so I could at least laugh at something that still makes me feel quite bitter.

They don't care about anything but pushing their dominionist "gods law supercedes man's law" anti intellectual theocratic fascism.

I hope the Trumpfaggots own their responsibility when the court starts making this a good Christian republic like it's supposed to be.

Poppy
11-10-2016, 11:11 AM
Would you admit you where wrong if it doesn't happen?

Hey sure I would. But it's s forgone conclusion. That's the price trump paid for pandering to the dominionist lunatics. He already said he's going to only appoint pro life judges. I don't see how you can look past that.

hyper
11-10-2016, 11:19 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoaffective_disorder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder

Poppy
11-10-2016, 11:20 AM
A hahaha yeah bud. We'll just have to wait and see hyperfag!

smokehouse
11-10-2016, 11:23 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoaffective_disorder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder

In reference to whom?

hyper
11-10-2016, 11:23 AM
A hahaha yeah bud. We'll just have to wait and see hyperfag!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decompensation#Psychology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_rage_and_narcissistic_injury

Poppy
11-10-2016, 11:24 AM
In reference to whom?

Me, of course.

Hyperfag has nothing but herp derp and lol, as kernow would say.

Poppy
11-10-2016, 11:25 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decompensation#Psychology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_rage_and_narcissistic_injury

Ooo very creative!

norton9478
11-10-2016, 11:36 AM
All of this is being overly simplified. Trump didn't win simply because Clinton was the DNC candidate, it's just not that simple.

Here's the real deal...and not one everyone wants to talk about. To get to this election, we have to look at some issues.

First off, we have MAJOR social issues, all of us. Focusing on white America, they have their own cancer and it's called "millennials".

For decades, white America has raised a mass of people that is now becoming our largest issue. These people were raised in sterile, trouble free, conflict free environments where they were taught that they are entitled and that their opinions are the most important thing on the planet. In this mess, they've been taught zero tolerance concerning anyone who has a differing opinion from theirs. They were then thrust face first into a world of online social media where they can spew their opinions 24/7.

Placing that aside for a moment, let's focus on the extremists. Left wing and Right wing extremists are as old as American politics. They are always there, always causing problems, but thankfully are in small numbers. Left wing extremists have their own flavor of bigotry and sadly, this really appeals to millennials. The "you're a unique and shining star, your voice is more important that anyone else, and anyone who disagrees with you should be silenced" message is something many of the have sucked up like mothers milk. They love to have their delusions of grandeur confirmed and their ego stroked...the extreme left are just the folks to do that.

So the left wing extremist recruitment of millennials began well over a decade ago and is now in full steam.

So now we have this lovely mass of loud mouthed, vocal, intolerant left wing extremists who will do their best to stamp out anyone who doesn't agree with them. They flood social media with their messages of intolerance. They barrage anyone opposing their views with never ending insult and accusations. They cry, they protest, they bitch , they moan. I could write a book comprised of nothing by left supports and their media insults against anyone who doesn't agree with them. Couple this to the old school media and it became a never ending attack on anyone who doesn't slant left. This all coming fro a party this is historically, is highly against civil rights, BTW...irony. Tricking young people with "tolerance/freedom" when the entire time, you want to legally muzzle anyone who isn't on your side.

With the Obama era elections we saw an old tactic pop up once again. "If you do not vote for this candidate, you're automatically an XXXX." With Obama, it was an automatic accusation of one being a racist. It wasn't Obama doing this, as a matter of fact, I feel he had little to do with it. It was the now larger, more vocal extreme left camp pushing this. These accusations were mostly aimed at white males. Lets face it, they won't call a minority "racist" so it was aimed at whites. In that bunch, white women often won't be called out, so again, white men it is. i cannot recall how many times I was accused of being a racist when I would simply point out factual issues I had with with Obama. Another approach was the "don't like Obama? Well, then you're uneducated white trash." approach. Again and again, anyone pointing out problems with Obama was labeled as simply being an uneducated white trash moron.

So this continued...this never ending "well, you're a uneducated racist" shit. 8 years of it, in fact. Say a single thing about how the Obama admin was failing and watch the flaming arrows fly.

The problem is, those "uneducated racists" are white men and they make up 49.1% of a mass of 197,000,000 people. We're talking about 96,720,000 people here.

Even if you piss off 50% of them, you'e talking about a huge amount of angry voters. People that over that past 8 years have become more and more pissed off.

So, along come this election. Here you have insulting left wing extremists recruiting a mass of vocal, mouthy, tech savvy people. The flood of bullshit towards white males continues. Turn on the news, its there, watch a live TV show, it's there, listen to a comedian, its there, open a newspaper, its there, look on social media, it's there. For fuck's sake...it was even on ESPN. I go to their site to look up sports headlines and right there, fucking opinionated political pieces written by sports reporters. Again, and again, and again...all bashing Trump, all making fun of his supporters, all calling white male America racist, or sexist, or bigots, or idiots, or whatever slur they could come up with. For two fucking years this has gone on, it's relentless. This attack created an environment where all you need is a candidate that appeals to those angry masses...and oh look, here's Trump. The first candidate (that I've seen) to embrace these scorned masses. He appeared more "common" to these scorned masses than anyone before. Many of us knew that wasn't entirely the case, but it didn't feel that way and that's what matters with many voters.

In the end, they won out. They got Trump in the white house and the liberal masses are still taking to the media calling them racist, bigots, homophobic, sexists (or Nazis...don't forget that one).

I'm not painting white males as innocents...but the bashing is there and has been there for a very long time. We all have our problems but the social attitude towards them is absurd and this counter attack is their fault.

Sorry boss, but the Baby boomers were the worst generation.

hyper
11-10-2016, 11:45 AM
abortion should be a states rights issue. if all 50 states permit then good, but the feds should stay out of it.

Jibbajaba
11-10-2016, 11:52 AM

Depends on where in the state you're from, Genius. I grew up in the central valley, which is conservative-as-fuck. You're from SoCal. If you're from Orange County...

When you come out of your safe space we can all laugh together.

If it weren't for the fact that conservatives have been bitching and whining for years, you might be standing on solid ground saying something like that.

If these policies did not work how did we last 300 years?

Because the country hasn't been headed on a downward trajectory for 50 or so years?

For decades, white America has raised a mass of people that is now becoming our largest issue. These people were raised in sterile, trouble free, conflict free environments where they were taught that they are entitled and that their opinions are the most important thing on the planet. In this mess, they've been taught zero tolerance concerning anyone who has a differing opinion from theirs.

But what agitates me about being from the south is that everyone coddles the willfull stupidity of evangelicals because you have to or they freak the fuck out and pitch fits.

This right here is the problem. Massive throngs of ignoramuses on both sides of the spectrum, who basically hate each other, with no one explaining to them why they're wrong.

smokehouse
11-10-2016, 11:54 AM
Sorry boss, but the Baby boomers were the worst generation.

I couldn't agree more. They caused many of the problems we're still trying to fix today. Most importantly, they parented the morons who became the parents who would raise millennials.

I was just stating that this is mostly a white America issue (and a large one at that). Black America has their own problems exclusive to them, but millennials isn't a big part of it.

Cylotron
11-10-2016, 11:55 AM
Hillary Clinton won the popular vote.
Meaning that out of the individual people who voted, more of them voted for Hillary then Trump. Whereas Trump won because of the electoral vote(preset state designated "points").

They've been trying to abolish the electoral vote system for some time now as they feel the "popular vote" is what matters.
If this 'electoral vote' system wasn't around, Hillary would now be president as truly decided by the American people.

Splitt442
11-10-2016, 12:02 PM
Meaning that out of the individual people who voted, more of them voted for Hillary then Trump. Whereas Trump won because of the electoral vote(preset state designated "points").

They've been trying to abolish the electoral vote system for some time now as they feel the "popular vote" is what matters.
If this 'electoral vote' system wasn't around, Hillary would now be president as truly decided by the American people.

The electoral college exists for a reason.

hyper
11-10-2016, 12:04 PM
If this 'electoral vote' system wasn't around, Hillary would now be president as truly decided by the American people.plus the Dreamers

smokehouse
11-10-2016, 12:07 PM

Abolishing the electoral vote is a really, REALLY bad idea. Large cities are primarily democrats...it is what it is. Going popular vote only would give unfair advantage to the DNC.

What needs to happen is a restructuring of the electoral college.

California keeps coming up so let's stick with it (and drag Texas in as well). Two non battleground states that pretty much vote the party line.

C- 55 electoral votes went to Clinton.
T- 38 went to Trump.

-but-

In C, 33% of the popular went to Trump, 61% to Clinton. In T, 53% wen to Trump, 43% to Clinton.

If restructured by popular vote, instead of:

Clinton- 55 votes
Trump- 38 votes
Johnson- 0 votes

It should have been more like:

Clinton- 49
Trump- 38
Johnson- 6

This would actually be "fair" and give a 3d party more hope. Right now, so many do not vote 3d party because they are 100% realistic and fully understand that they have a 0% chance of winning the way things are set up.

It would also give more attention to states that historically vote party lines, like Illinois (where I live), which is almost completely ignored by the GOP.

Evil Wasabi
11-10-2016, 12:09 PM

This doesn't mean anything. Do you know why we have an electoral college? It was specifically added to protect Americans from people like Hillary. If you think she was great, then you're exactly the kind of person that Hamilton and Madison were afraid of; the kind who is easily manipulated intellectually into thinking that their opinion is the one true opinion, and everyone else is wrong. Thanks for coming out, pal.

Montatez
11-10-2016, 12:12 PM
Hey sure I would. But it's s forgone conclusion. That's the price trump paid for pandering to the dominionist lunatics. He already said he's going to only appoint pro life judges. I don't see how you can look past that.

I just hope your wrong on this one. The religous right factor is just as bad as the SJW.

Jibbajaba
11-10-2016, 12:17 PM
My mom called me last night and was going on about the electoral college and how we need to get rid of it. I told her to go look at a map of the election results that has it broken down by county. Look at how many are red vs. blue. I don't like that Trump got elected, but for someone to win the vote in that many counties in the US and not win the election would be very wrong. That would be the exact thing that so many Trump supporters were already mad about. The popular vote is fine in a small country, but in the United states it is important that all areas of the country have a voice.

Montatez
11-10-2016, 12:20 PM
My mom called me last night and was going on about the electoral college and how we need to get rid of it. I told her to go look at a map of the election results that has it broken down by county. Look at how many are red vs. blue. I don't like that Trump got elected, but for someone to win the vote in that many counties in the US and not win the election would be very wrong. That would be the exact thing that so many Trump supporters were already mad about. The popular vote is fine in a small country, but in the United states it is important that all areas of the country have a voice.

Hear,hear!

In other news,
http://nypost.com/2016/11/09/white-house-open-to-a-clinton-pardon/

Poppy
11-10-2016, 12:21 PM
I just hope your wrong on this one. The religous right factor is just as bad as the SJW.

Well there we can agree. But I'm from tennessee buddy. I know damn well that I'm not wrong. It's the poison pill trump had to take to get the votes he needed. If you think i'm exaggerating just look up what exactly Mike pence accomplished in Congress and as governor. It's all abortion and the gays. Those are his two biggest priorities as a politician.

Forgive me for laughing at your use of the word "hope". You sound like you know who. My advice to you would be read up on "the southern strategy" and look into modern abortion legislation (states like tennessee, texas, indiana, oklahoma, etc) as well as national policy initiatives. If you want to understand why I have absolutely no hope for the future of the legislative branch, that is.

Mike Pence, for instance, passed a state law that anyone who obtains an abortion in Indiana is required to have the remains cremated and/or funeral for the unborn baby. I assume it's an attempt to shame women into not having abortions. He also has defined planned parenthood multiple times, etc etc

hyper
11-10-2016, 12:23 PM
I know damn well that I'm not wrong.:lolz:

Poppy
11-10-2016, 12:24 PM
:lolz:

Where are you from again? Have you ever been down south? Or to oklahoma? Serious questions.

hyper
11-10-2016, 12:41 PM
you're attaching stereotypes to people in broad strokes, ok cool that's you're prerogative

but if some municipality or district of a particular demographic wants to govern in a way that suits them who are you to stop them?

especially when you don't live there (hence: not your fuckin business)

central federal authority ruling the entire nation is bad for everybody

Poppy
11-10-2016, 12:49 PM
you're attaching stereotypes to people in broad strokes, ok cool that's you're prerogative

but if some municipality or district of a particular demographic wants to govern in a way that suits them who are you to stop them?

especially when you don't live there (hence: not your fuckin business)

central federal authority ruling the entire nation is bad for everybody

You didn't answer either of my questions.

If you think the the evangelical right wing agrees that central federal authority should not apply to gay issues and abortion, you're going to be in for a big surprise.

Edit: as to where I live. You're correct that I don't live in the south any more, however, wyoming has 0 abortion providers state wide. They shuttered the last one in the whole state a couple years ago. It's essentially the same evangelical climate as the south east USA is dominated by.

The separation of church and state shouldn't be optional depending on what backwards ass state you happen to live in

hyper
11-10-2016, 12:55 PM
central federal authority should be cutting their work force and fixing defense (imo) I really don't know or care about "evangelical right wing" or any other cool kids club after school activities as long is they do it in there own fuckin backyard.

.. lived/studied/worked on both coasts, north midwest and southeast, urban and rural

also get the fuck off my lawn!

Tripredacus
11-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Abolishing the electoral vote is a really, REALLY bad idea. Large cities are primarily democrats...it is what it is. Going popular vote only would give unfair advantage to the DNC.

This is the wrong angle. Popular vote would give an unfair advantage to any party that is in power. Maybe right now it is the DNC but it wasn't always that way and it won't always be that way either.

Pasky
11-10-2016, 01:23 PM

I agree with most of this. Good post.

Poppy
11-10-2016, 01:34 PM
central federal authority should be cutting their work force and fixing defense (imo) I really don't know or care about "evangelical right wing" or any other cool kids club after school activities as long is they do it in there own fuckin backyard.

.. lived/studied/worked on both coasts, north midwest and southeast, urban and rural

also get the fuck off my lawn!

I hear ya. But you just helped hand the judicial branch to the crazy Christians. I just hope you enjoy getting fucked up the ass by the self righteous cock of Jesus.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 01:37 PM
The Electoral College's time has probably passed along with its usefulness.

We have already have a check on the big population centers, it's called the senate (and to a lesser extent, the house).

central federal authority should be cutting their work force

Federal Government employment is about the lowest it has been since WWII (as percentage of population and/or workforce).
As a raw number, it is 10% less than its 1988 peek (temporary census and presidential transitions excluded).

hyper
11-10-2016, 02:11 PM
of all the zany and knee-slapping awesome star qualities of fictional president hilldawg

the one I'm gonna miss the most is the opportunity to grab Putin by the pussy & show him what war between industrialized nations really looks like

LWK
11-10-2016, 03:38 PM

Progression is just fake then. You can't drag people kicking and screaming to progress, because they just hide their resentment from feeling controlled and actually worsen. Like the shut down of the confederate flag for example. That flag represents racism to some people, but to others it is a big part of southern heritage, even if it is offensive. Expect a revival of it under Trump.

Come on, the electoral college's time has passed? If your chosen candidate won, would you REALLY be saying that?
The DNC already has a huge monopoly on electors because of stupid California, which always goes blue. If we abolish the electoral college, it's always going to be blue, which does right away with checks and balances. Most people are brazen 'feelings before reality' type thinkers currently. This will get so left, we will just be France with our buttholes perked upward for any type of invader because we're to weak to fight back. The proper way to a future is dead center and pick and choose ideas. Not one specific side, and sure as hell not silencing mentality, which is the death of what makes america what it is. Extreme right and extreme left is no good. It's been extreme left so currently we need 'extreme right' to center it somewhat. I see our culture like a heat sink thermometer. I wish we could just be in that center zone with no extreme's, but it's a back lash culture currently.

It's going to breed major ugliness from both sides.

Poppy
11-10-2016, 03:45 PM
Progression is just fake then. You can't drag people kicking and screaming to progress, because they just hide their resentment from feeling controlled and actually worsen. Like the shut down of the confederate flag for example. That flag represents racism to some people, but to others it is a big part of southern heritage, even if it is offensive. Expect a revival of it under Trump.

Come on, the electoral college's time has passed? If your chosen candidate won, would you REALLY be saying that?

Your views on the Confederate flag would be fully lol if they weren't so depressing.

If I wanted to I could join sons of the confederacy because it's a part of my heritage as much as any fucking faggot that flies it and is super proud of "muh heruttijj".

You don't get the south, at all. But it's actually kinda interesting because you're pretty red in a hopeless morass of the worst kind of blue. I have always been the opposite. The south is nuts. Look. Up Atwood's southern strategy. The sooner you realize how alive and well it is, the better.

Montatez
11-10-2016, 03:57 PM
Your views on the Confederate flag would be fully lol if they weren't so depressing.

If I wanted to I could join sons of the confederacy because it's a part of my heritage as much as any fucking faggot that flies it and is super proud of "muh heruttijj".

You don't get the south, at all. But it's actually kinda interesting because you're pretty red in a hopeless morass of the worst kind of blue. I have always been the opposite. The south is nuts. Look. Up Atwood's southern strategy. The sooner you realize how alive and well it is, the better.

Is he wrong though? They will fly it just to spite them. And it will piss off the left and the right will laugh. But then the left will take the american flag and burn it. Then the right will be pissed off and the left will laugh.

Both sides will bitch. Both sides will claim there right. But in the end does it matter?

Poppy
11-10-2016, 04:00 PM
Is he wrong though? They will fly it just to spite them. And it will piss off the left and the right will laugh. But then the left will take the american flag and burn it. Then the right will be pissed off and the left will laugh.

Both sides will bitch. Both sides will claim there right. But in the end does it matter?

False equivalency.

Having the confederate flag as a part of your state flag, like missiissippi does for instance, is far beyond angrily burning an American flag or whatever else.

And if you don't know much about mississippi, what it's demographics are, or what it's like to live there, then it'd pretty easy to spray some alt-right nonsense like krauser just did.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 04:12 PM
The DNC already has a huge monopoly on electors because of stupid California, which always goes blue. If we abolish the electoral college, it's always going to be blue, which does right away with checks and balances. Most people are brazen 'feelings before reality' type thinkers currently. This will get so left, we will just be France with our buttholes perked upward for any type of invader because we're to weak to fight back. The proper way to a future is dead center and pick and choose ideas. Not one specific side, and sure as hell not silencing mentality, which is the death of what makes america what it is. Extreme right and extreme left is no good. It's been extreme left so currently we need 'extreme right' to center it somewhat. I see our culture like a heat sink thermometer. I wish we could just be in that center zone with no extreme's, but it's a back lash culture currently.

It's going to breed major ugliness from both sides.

Wouldn't it be nice if your vote for Trump counted?

But yes, the electoral college should go the way of Article One Section 3 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_One_of_the_United_States_Constitution#Sect ion_3:_Senate).

norton9478
11-10-2016, 04:13 PM

I'll burn a confederate flag too.

Montatez
11-10-2016, 04:22 PM
False equivalency.

Having the confederate flag as a part of your state flag, like missiissippi does for instance, is far beyond angrily burning an American flag or whatever else.

To YOU its bad, but if we stop getting offended and stop uselessly wasting energy on this shit we could colonize mars.

I know people of alot of ethnicities, and that flag means jack shit to them.

But again does it really matter.

Poppy
11-10-2016, 04:26 PM
To YOU its bad, but if we stop getting offended and stop uselessly wasting energy on this shit we could colonize mars.

I know people of alot of ethnicities, and that flag means jack shit to them.

But again does it really matter.

Yes. It does matter. A lot actually. Your anecdotal evidence means nothing to me. I'm not telling anyone to outlaw rebel flag bumper stickers. But if you don't see why it has no place flying atop state capitol buildings then you're fully fucked in the head.

Mississippi would seem like Mars to you, I'd imagine.

roker
11-10-2016, 04:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjNgm7TgsgA

Montatez
11-10-2016, 04:37 PM
Yes. It does matter. A lot actually. Your anecdotal evidence means nothing to me. I'm not telling anyone to outlaw rebel flag bumper stickers. But if you don't see why it has no place flying atop state capitol buildings then you're fully fucked in the head.

Mississippi would seem like Mars to you, I'd imagine.

Mississippi would seem like mars if i was in california. And I do see it as problem where placing the flag on place that should be free of a biased opinion has, a biased opinion.

Just like the ten commandments has no place so does this.

But again those commandments mean nothing to me as does that flag.

Both of these things have no hold on you unless you let them. There in animate objects in capable of doing anything.

Its like blaming guns for killing people not the person pulling the trigger. Or blaming rosie odonnells fork because she is fat. Just like the bumper sticker says.

Poppy
11-10-2016, 04:42 PM
Mississippi would seem like mars if i was in california. And I do see it as problem where placing the flag on place that should be free of a biased opinion has, a biased opinion.

Just like the ten commandments has no place so does this.

But again those commandments mean nothing to me as does that flag.

Both of these things have no hold on you unless you let them. There in animate objects in capable of doing anything.

Its like blaming guns for killing people not the person pulling the trigger. Or blaming rosie odonnells fork because she is fat. Just like the bumper sticker says.

So the point you're trying to make is what, "Stop being offended and just let bible banging shit bags put the ten commandment sculptures outside of courthouses, and let them fly the rebel flag on the Capitol too. Yeah it sucks and is probably wrong ,but you're just a part of the problem for being offended by it and saying it should change. Just ignore it it'll go away."?

Sorry I had to sort of fill in the blanks because your post is so vague it's borderline incoherent.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 04:43 PM
Or how about citing hurt feelings for why people voted for trump.

Montatez
11-10-2016, 04:43 PM

Nice that was good. Great perspective.

Montatez
11-10-2016, 04:45 PM
Mheh fucking double post.

hyper
11-10-2016, 05:11 PM

Its like blaming guns for killing people not the person pulling the trigger. Or blaming rosie odonnells fork because she is fat.TRIGGERED

Montatez
11-10-2016, 05:11 PM
So the point you're trying to make is what, "Stop being offended and just let bible banging shit bags put the ten commandment sculptures outside of courthouses, and let them fly the rebel flag on the Capitol too. Yeah it sucks and is probably wrong ,but you're just a part of the problem for being offended by it and saying it should change. Just ignore it it'll go away."?

Sorry I had to sort of fill in the blanks because your post is so vague it's borderline incoherent.

Making assumptions does not help your case. And fuck no. Im saying you will be ok tomorrow despite all the shitty rhetoric. Even though you have no dog in this fight.

Is this a cause you feel you need to take up? Are you triggered and need to come to the internet to talk with like minded individuals. I just dont get why your so upset.

If hillary won would you be happier?

Poppy
11-10-2016, 05:13 PM
Making assumptions does not help your case. And fuck no. Im saying you will be ok tomorrow despite all the shitty rhetoric. Even though you have no dog in this fight.

Is this a cause you feel you need to take up? Are you triggered and need to come to the internet to talk with like minded individuals. I just dont get why your so upset.

If hillary won would you be happier?

What in the fuck are you even on about? Incoherent lol.

Anyone who values the separation of church and state, for example, has a dog in the fight.

LWK
11-10-2016, 05:18 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if your vote for Trump counted?

Says the guy who voted for Jill Stein. How'd that one go? Doesn't matter that it didn't count. I can feel inclusive with him as the president BECAUSE I VOTED. Man, the sour grapes in that statement from you is really telling. So in essence, you voted for Trump to, because Jill Stein was Hillary's vote spoil.

SML
11-10-2016, 05:23 PM
Drain the Swamp (http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/10/donald-trump-advisors-considered-jpmorgans-jamie-dimon-for-treasury-secretary-sources.html)!

Montatez
11-10-2016, 05:29 PM
What in the fuck are you even on about? Incoherent lol.

Anyone who values the separation of church and state, for example, has a dog in the fight.

Its a statue. Its a flag. They mean nothing to me.

Poppy, its gonna be ok, we traded shitbags in the oval office.

Let the Republicants have this one, while the demacraps sit this one out.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 05:39 PM
Says the guy who voted for Jill Stein. How'd that one go? Doesn't matter that it didn't count. I can feel inclusive with him as the president BECAUSE I VOTED. Man, the sour grapes in that statement from you is really telling. So in essence, you voted for Trump to, because Jill Stein was Hillary's vote spoil.

Actually, I didn't vote for Jill Stein. I changed my mind at the last minute and voted for Clinton on the Working Families Party line.

That being said, my vote didn't count for much due to the Electoral College System.

VanillaThunder
11-10-2016, 05:49 PM
I'm thoroughly amused by the "outsider" rhetoric and how full of shit it was:

1. Chris Christie - Chief of Staff? He can easily call on his former chief for advice when she gets released in 20 years. Career politician who fed his buddies in private banking the state pension fund.
2. Giuliani - Career Politician, moved out of the mayor's mansion when his mistress and wife couldn't get along during the divorce. An "outsider" in the sense that he avoided the Mayor's mansion at the end of his term.
3. Dimon - Treasury Chief? Hey! He's a JPMorgan guy who is openly for banking deregulation and funneled tons of money into politics.
4. Sara Palin - Walked out on AK after a failed presidential campaign. Stumping for a national position, failed VP bid. Career politician
5. Paul Ryan - Notorious union busting anti-intellectual. Crushed his state, career politician
6. Gingrich - Career Politican, philanderer.
7. Mnuchin - Former Goldman Sachs guy (remember them?), probably got Hillary's speeches from his buddies.
8. Lucas - Interior Secretary or EPA guy? Hey, he founded Lucas Oil!
9. Perry, Ross, HUCKABEE for Commerce? 2 failed candidates and politicians with plenty of experience on fox news and in government. Ross is a billionaire power broker.

Sounds like a maverick team to me.

DangerousK
11-10-2016, 05:52 PM
Trump calling for nationwide concealed carry permits.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/09/18/trump-plan-calls-for-nationwide-concealed-carry-and-an-end-to-gun-bans/

VanillaThunder
11-10-2016, 05:53 PM
Note: Hillary's appointments would've been equally shitty.. hell.. dimon probably would've been appointed by her.

I'm far less worried than most. He's not going to make a ton of headway with an obstructionist democratic party and establishment republicans that he will shit all over because he has a history of vindictive behavior.

They may pass some token legislature on social issues that evangelicals rant about. In terms of "trumpistan", it's just not going to happen.

Hooray for 4 more years of little progress!

VanillaThunder
11-10-2016, 05:55 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/09/18/trump-plan-calls-for-nationwide-concealed-carry-and-an-end-to-gun-bans/

I'm actually for that. I'll sign up when it happens.

I can't wait for the national media to get a dose of Chris Christie. The voters earned that idiot.

Montatez
11-10-2016, 05:56 PM

Thats a year old. Trump has already changed his mind by now.

VanillaThunder
11-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Trump floated the idea of killing the Department of Education... or putting Carson up there which is the same thing.

Your kids will learn about how god created the earth and the pyramids were used to store grain.

Evil Wasabi
11-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Actually, I didn't vote for Jill Stein. I changed my mind at the last minute and voted for Clinton on the Working Families Party line.

That being said, my vote didn't count for much due to the Electoral College System.

Good! I am glad your vote was worthless. You voted for corruption, a shadow administration, and the promotion of brutal foreign governments. Please consider never voting again.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 06:06 PM
t. He's not going to make a ton of headway with an obstructionist democratic party

I don't expect the democratic party to be obstructionist.

Good! I am glad your vote was worthless. You voted for corruption, a shadow administration, and the promotion of brutal foreign governments. Please consider never voting again.

I voted for someone who was a highly effective senator in my home state.

Evil Wasabi
11-10-2016, 06:08 PM
Passed 3 feckless lay-up bills. Not that effective.

VanillaThunder
11-10-2016, 06:10 PM
I don't expect the democratic party to be obstructionist.

What country are you living in?

Equally distasteful:

Preibus said today, in so many words:

We're in power, we're doing what we want. Good luck stopping us.

VanillaThunder
11-10-2016, 06:11 PM

Ha, well put.

This election was essentially a vote of "no confidence" in the machines of the two major parties.

Going to be an interesting next few years.

VanillaThunder
11-10-2016, 06:12 PM
I voted for someone who was a highly effective senator in my home state.

You voted for an entitled political machinist who manipulated a party with money and squelched her resistance.

Her behavior and that of the party elite is what lost the election.

I expected a different commentary from a Bernie supporter.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 06:12 PM
What country are you living in?

Same country that existed during the Bush Administration.
Same country where George W. Bush was able to accomplish signature legislation.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 06:13 PM
You voted for an entitled political machinist who manipulated a party with money and squelched her resistance.

Her behavior and that of the party elite is what lost the election.

I expected a different commentary from a Bernie supporter.

I didn't vote for her on the Democratic party line.

LWK
11-10-2016, 06:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYkxVbYxy-c

jay bishop

31 minutes ago

Trump first walked in asked"where's my room?" then started jumping on the bed. Then asked if he could go to area 51.

VanillaThunder
11-10-2016, 06:17 PM
Same country that existed during the Bush Administration.
Same country where George W. Bush was able to accomplish signature legislation.

It's not the same country. That was 10 years ago.

There have been massive cultural shifts.

This entire backlash is the product of political correctness and 8 years of finger wagging at a disenfranchised working class.

I'm not condoning it or even defending it. It's just the way it is.

The entire election process was nauseating and revolting.

The democratic message has to go back to inclusiveness and pro-labor if they ever want a chance again.

With trump walking back on almost everything that got him elected already, he's a one-termer. Who replaces him is going to be the tricky part.

DangerousK
11-10-2016, 06:18 PM
I'm actually for that. I'll sign up when it happens.

I can't wait for the national media to get a dose of Chris Christie. The voters earned that idiot.

People are going to be sorry at Christie getting a national stage.

Two jurors at the Bridgegate trial for his cronies said they thought he should have been in the dock with the defendants.

That fat fuck has more lives than a cat.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 06:20 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Christie for Transportation Secretary!

VanillaThunder
11-10-2016, 06:20 PM
People are going to dread Christie getting a national stage.

Two jurors at the Bridgegate trial for his cronies said they thought he should have been in the dock with the defendants.

That fat fuck has more lives than a cat.

With the national highway and transportation system, think of how many more vengeful traffic jams he can cause that result in unnecessary deaths!

The laborers who voted trump in are about to have a rude awakening when Christie, Trump and Ryan start busting their unions or privatizing their retirement to their buddies.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 06:21 PM
Candidate trump's economic team are a bunch of well connected banking interests.

At least trump will get his big win of the TPP failing. Not because of President Trump, but because after the debacle of 2016, Trade deals are political poison.

SteveNK
11-10-2016, 06:24 PM
With trump walking back on almost everything that got him elected already, he's a one-termer. Who replaces him is going to be the tricky part.

I'm assuming the incumbent automatically goes up for re-election?

SML
11-10-2016, 06:25 PM
I'm assuming the incumbent automatically goes up for re-election?

No, but primary challenges have been pointless.

VanillaThunder
11-10-2016, 06:26 PM
I'm just in awe at how ill-informed the voters who voted trump in are.

There are so many policy hounds and extremists that run in direct contradiction of their interests.

You're going to get a DHS chief who wants to openly suppress protestors and is a member of a organization labeled "a hate group."

A doctor in charge of education who lied about his background, believes the earth is 6000 years old and is a seventh-day Adventist (even Christians say they're fringe.)

Christie mishandled hurricane/disaster funds and jacked gas taxes up at the end of his run because of gross fund mismanagement.

Various energy company execs and climate change deniers are being considered for EPA, Interior and Energy posts.

It's utterly insane.

DangerousK
11-10-2016, 06:29 PM
With the national highway and transportation system, think of how many more vengeful traffic jams he can cause that result in unnecessary deaths!

The laborers who voted trump in are about to have a rude awakening when Christie, Trump and Ryan start busting their unions or privatizing their retirement to their buddies.

I can see it now, every area that didn't support Trump will be treated to weeks worth of traffic jams that make China look tame.

Christie doesn't want to privatize the pensions, he wants to eliminate them altogether. Worst part is he has somehow convinced a good chunk of the NJ population --in spite of the fact that everyone knows he is a lying sack of shit-- that the public workers are the reason for the piss-poor finances of the state. Nevermind that the state has skipped on paying their fair share for YEARS while the public workers have never missed a contribution. God help the federal employees.

VanillaThunder
11-10-2016, 06:30 PM
We were fucked either way. I won't say that Hillary would've done any better.

Hopefully, America figures this out fast.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 06:34 PM
If Paul LePage and Sam Brownback can win re-election, then so can trump.

VanillaThunder
11-10-2016, 06:34 PM
I can see it now, every area that didn't support Trump will be treated to weeks worth of traffic jams that make China look tame.

Maybe not that extreme, but I assure you he's going to be headhunting and fucking with plenty of people.. especially if he's CoS.

Wait until he starts yelling at the press when he gets angry. They're going to eviscerate him.

"Shut up and sit down." or "Get them out of here" isn't going to play well.

If trump goes "maverick" and the establishment republicans aren't happy, this is going to get real real real ugly.

DangerousK
11-10-2016, 06:36 PM
We were fucked either way. I won't say that Hillary would've done any better.

Hopefully, America figures this out fast.

Problem with this is the voting is nearly an even split, so the parties have no incentive of adjusting their failing policies.

DangerousK
11-10-2016, 06:39 PM
Maybe not that extreme, but I assure you he's going to be headhunting and fucking with plenty of people.. especially if he's CoS.

Wait until he starts yelling at the press when he gets angry. They're going to eviscerate him.

"Shut up and sit down." or "Get them out of here" isn't going to play well.

If trump goes "maverick" and the establishment republicans aren't happy, this is going to get real real real ugly.

Christie's "Town Halls" were a fucking joke. Anyone who got in a legitimate question to him that wasn't easily defensible found themselves getting shouted down by Christie, the man who believes he shouts the loudest has won the exchange.

My only hope on the Christie front is that he somehow gets indicted within the next month and Trump decides to cut him loose. Odds are slim now though.

Poppy
11-10-2016, 06:41 PM
Its a statue. Its a flag. They mean nothing to me.

Poppy, its gonna be ok, we traded shitbags in the oval office.

Let the Republicants have this one, while the demacraps sit this one out.

I don't care what they mean to the apathetic enablers of Christian extremism. You'll see. Give the supreme court time to get fired up on the Huckabee/Santorum agenda. Btw I give no fucks whose president, just who ends up on the court for decades.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 06:49 PM
I remember when Hurricane Sandy happened and Christie went from telling everybody that Obama was like an old man in a dark room struggling to find a light to praising his leadership.

At the time, republican pundits went crazy saying that he was just saying the nice things about Obama because he wanted stuff for his state. I of course dismissed it.

But now I look back at how Chris Christie does business and realize that they were right. That is just how Christie's mind works. You say a nice thing about the president, he helps rebuild seaside heights. you diss him and he withholds funds. You endorse the governor and you get clearances on a major works project. You decline to endorse the governor and he prevents everybody in your town from getting to work on time.

DangerousK
11-10-2016, 06:51 PM
I remember when Hurricane Sandy happened and Christie went from telling everybody that Obama was like an old man in a dark room struggling to find a light to praising his leadership.

At the time, republican pundits went crazy saying that he was just saying the nice things about Obama because he wanted stuff for his state. I of course dismissed it.

But now I look back at how Chris Christie does business and realize that they were right. That is just how Christie's mind works. You say a nice thing about the president, he helps rebuild seaside heights. you diss him and he withholds funds. You endorse the governor and you get clearances on a major works project. You decline to endorse the governor and he prevents everybody in your town from getting to work on time.

Everything Christie does is for the benefit of Chris Christie.

If it happens to help others in the process in a good manner, that's not at all intended, but an unfortunate and unavoidable side effect.

VanillaThunder
11-10-2016, 06:52 PM
The supreme court fight will be interesting.

There's precedent for Obama to bypass review, but he wouldn't do it.

I think highly of the supreme court and as much as people freak about it and its makeup, the idea that they're going to wreck things is somewhat premature.

They have no issues with making unpopular decisions, even in the "burning hell, Armageddon America" that people are running with. Remember, they desegregated in the 50s during a very hostile time. They're controlled (somewhat) by the law. They can't make shit up exactly. (Despite any media narrative to the contrary.)

Yes, they get creative, particularly with interpretation... but it's also colored by stare decisis and a few other judicial/legal intricacies.

I've spent a lot of time studying the court system and legalities. While they're not perfect, the court is a pretty effective and measured apparatus.

By the time any of the legislation or issues you're truly worried about occur, a change in the other branches could make the point moot.

The issue is case selection over the next 4-8 years and what's in the pipeline.

Poppy
11-10-2016, 06:54 PM
Roe v Wade was the only specific litmus test that trump has said he'll use when considering candidates.

It's pretty basic

VanillaThunder
11-10-2016, 06:58 PM
Roe v Wade was the only specific litmus test that trump has said he'll use when considering candidates.

It's pretty basic

Abortion won't get overturned.

Even if it does, the social implications of that decision will become evident sooner rather than later. He also said it would shift to the states.

Plenty of blue states around if you need Plan C.

Poppy
11-10-2016, 06:59 PM

Even if it does, the social implications of that decision will become evident sooner rather than later. He also said it would shift to the states.

/me shrugs. We'll just have to see.

I have 0 hope for roe v wade.

Edit : maybe roberts will be the good guy.... ok 10% hope.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 07:01 PM

That is if you assume that the justices simply "overturn" Roe Vs Wade.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 07:02 PM
I'm thoroughly amused by the "outsider" rhetoric and how full of shit it was:

1. Chris Christie - Chief of Staff? He can easily call on his former chief for advice when she gets released in 20 years. Career politician who fed his buddies in private banking the state pension fund.
2. Giuliani - Career Politician, moved out of the mayor's mansion when his mistress and wife couldn't get along during the divorce. An "outsider" in the sense that he avoided the Mayor's mansion at the end of his term.
3. Dimon - Treasury Chief? Hey! He's a JPMorgan guy who is openly for banking deregulation and funneled tons of money into politics.
4. Sara Palin - Walked out on AK after a failed presidential campaign. Stumping for a national position, failed VP bid. Career politician
5. Paul Ryan - Notorious union busting anti-intellectual. Crushed his state, career politician
6. Gingrich - Career Politican, philanderer.
7. Mnuchin - Former Goldman Sachs guy (remember them?), probably got Hillary's speeches from his buddies.
8. Lucas - Interior Secretary or EPA guy? Hey, he founded Lucas Oil!
9. Perry, Ross, HUCKABEE for Commerce? 2 failed candidates and politicians with plenty of experience on fox news and in government. Ross is a billionaire power broker.

Sounds like a maverick team to me.

Where do Micheal Flynn, Steve Bannon and Roger Ailes fit in?

DangerousK
11-10-2016, 07:04 PM
Concerning thing to me with the Supreme Court though was their Citizens United decision.

That was perhaps the most devastating court decision in our lifetime because of what that did to the nature of politics, and the involvement of money.

I do agree with VT that for as much as people bitch about the Supreme Court, they generally don't make irresponsible decisions nowadays with the exception of the aforementioned case. They do get stuff wrong, but it's not like the intentional irresponsibility of Plessy v. Ferguson or others.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 07:06 PM
The court's most troubling decision of late was the Amazon decision (about not paying workers for long security screenings).
It shows that few of the justices have ever worked a real job.

DangerousK
11-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Maybe I have it wrong.

I read shit like this:

http://cornellsun.com/2016/11/09/devastated-cornellians-mourn-election-of-donald-trump-at-cry-in/

And then feel glad that Hillary lost just so they can lose their shit.

How the fuck do you cry over a goddamn political election?

How do you go that many years without figuring out that life isn't always fair?

norton9478
11-10-2016, 07:10 PM
Maybe I have it wrong.

I read shit like this:

http://cornellsun.com/2016/11/09/devastated-cornellians-mourn-election-of-donald-trump-at-cry-in/

And then feel glad that Hillary lost just so they can lose their shit.

How the fuck do you cry over a goddamn political election?

How do you go that many years without figuring out that life isn't always fair?

That is assuming that it was a normal electoral loss.
But to many of the students I work with, it was much more than that. Not only do they see it a legitimization of misogyny and sexual harassment, but They are afraid that Trump Will do many of the things he said he would do.

It should also be noted that the Cornell Daily Sun is a conservative paper.

DangerousK
11-10-2016, 07:14 PM
That is assuming that it was a normal electoral loss.
But to many of the students I work with, it was much more than that.

This is sort of my point though, by that point in life, you should kind of know that not normal things happen, and be better inured against such things.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 07:22 PM
They are afraid of what might happen.

Will they be able to find health insurance when they graduate?
Will their friends be deported or denied re-entry?
Will sexual harassers be emboldened?
Will racists and misogynists be emboldened?
Will they be able to get married?

DangerousK
11-10-2016, 07:28 PM

Things are far better than they ever have been at any point in this country's history.

To think we're going back to a world that mimics the NYC of the 1980s is about as ludicrous as the idea that all Mexicans are rapists.

All crime has trended downward norton.

SML
11-10-2016, 07:31 PM
Milo should lobby for press secretary.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 07:35 PM
Things are far better than they ever have been at any point in this country's history.

To think we're going back to a world that mimics the NYC of the 1980s is about as ludicrous as the idea that all Mexicans are rapists.

All crime has trended downward norton.

I don't think any of that has anything to do with crime rates.

VanillaThunder
11-10-2016, 08:20 PM

Holy shit.

That sounds like being a fucking adult in the last 100 years.

Karou
11-10-2016, 08:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/unVqeAq.jpg

Pasky
11-10-2016, 09:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

SML
11-10-2016, 09:39 PM
https://apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

Evil Wasabi
11-10-2016, 09:42 PM

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

If DJT gets his way, #3 will make him nationally loved over night.

VanillaThunder
11-10-2016, 09:55 PM

The problem is a lot of folks don't have the cash now or can't afford to get it back later.

Good accounting is important as well. HR Block isn't exactly awesome for folks on a budget.

norton9478
11-10-2016, 10:20 PM

You mean #1 right?

As for the link, the second bullet is a joke.
There is no federal law that inhibits sale of insurance across state lines (like I said, nobody really believes in state's rights).
#4 is already in effect.
#5 is in partially in effect.
#3 and #7 are democratic pipe dreams.
And #1 will cause premiums to rise.

hyper
11-10-2016, 10:29 PM
obviously you guys are glossing over the most crucial question of our time

http://i.imgur.com/gNIe2e3.png

LWK
11-10-2016, 10:37 PM
Milo should lobby for press secretary.

That would be fucking great. God I wish that'd happen.

CORY
11-11-2016, 01:25 AM

http://i.imgur.com/smIKwHX.gif

Xavier
11-11-2016, 01:44 AM
Anybody tired of winning yet?

SouthtownKid
11-11-2016, 04:40 AM

I listened to Burr's podcast today, and he talked about Trump bringing back people like Newt Gingrich, calling Trump's cabinet the "Republican Expendables". Great stuff.

LWK
11-11-2016, 05:45 AM
I have this funny feeling Bernie Sanders might be tapped by Donald. Donald seemed his entire campaign to look up to his values and character. Sure most of it was to discredit Hillary by association, but it could happen.

Evil Wasabi
11-11-2016, 06:55 AM
I have this funny feeling Bernie Sanders might be tapped by Donald. Donald seemed his entire campaign to look up to his values and character. Sure most of it was to discredit Hillary by association, but it could happen.

Bernie hates DJT. Would not happen.

LWK
11-11-2016, 07:01 AM
Anybody tired of winning yet?

I'm not tired of watching how two faced the world is. Where is the integrity with any of it?

I have this funny feeling Bernie Sanders might be tapped by Donald. Donald seemed his entire campaign to look up to his values and character. This shows a kindred connection. Ron Paul was another person I liked a lot, and Bernie was like a socialist version of Ron Paul. Sure most of it was to discredit Hillary by association, but it could happen. Trump is absolutely unpredictable with what he'll do.

Paul Ryan is acting all buddy buddy now because his career is in question. Man it'd be great if he cut that dude off at the knee's.

Giuliani was crazy loyal to Trump and when that pussy grabbing video came out, Giuliani seemed nervous, but he didn't jump ship. He was there the whole ride. I'll totally understand if Trump puts him somewhere close. Now that he is POTUS elect, all of a sudden its a love in with all these people were like 'fuck off' last week. Fuck those guys.
I just wanna see Donald do his own thing after carefully reviewing the issues. He should be able to be more active with stuff now that it's a Republican dominated system.

Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney.. Where the fuck were they? If you were on that team the whole time I get it. If you weren't then piss off with your facebook friend level loyalty. My biggest concern with Donald, is despite all the shit he says, he's not a bad human being. He needs to AVOID being co'opted by the worst types of career politicians into middle zone stances or not doing his plan. Chris Christie is a disaster who only followed Trump because his career was a mess after that bridge bullshit. I wouldn't personally trust this guy with anything that involves people's safety or whatnot.

hyper
11-11-2016, 07:35 AM
ah yes "Paul Ryan." Nothing will wash the egg off that face, certainly not his endearing and boundless charisma

He made is bed & can now lie in it

hyper
11-11-2016, 07:44 AM
btw, about all dem hammers & bleachez & whatnot

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/congressional-republicans-plan-continue-investigation-hillary-clinton/story?id=43453357

“After everything our country has just been through -- and particularly given that Donald Trump and Paul Ryan have both called for healing our nation’s divisions -- I think the American people deserve more from Congress than to continue squandering taxpayer dollars on these baseless Republican accusations and partisan attacks," Cummings said in a statement.we have tapped into a vast resevoir of butthurt that will fuel the lulz of 100 generations

SouthtownKid
11-11-2016, 07:50 AM
Bernie hates DJT. Would not happen.I dunno. Based on statements Bernie made right after the result was announced, I don't think it's as impossible as it sounds.

FilthyRear
11-11-2016, 07:54 AM
I dunno. Based on statements Bernie made right after the result was announced, I don't think it's as impossible as it sounds.

I'm sure it was all boilerplate.

I honestly don't think Bernie has a place in Trump's white house.

LWK
11-11-2016, 07:54 AM
So great in hindsight though..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4ENWSYhu68

DangerousK
11-11-2016, 08:12 AM
So LWK, how do you feel about Trump tapping all the people of the ilk he said he would be trying to keep from having much power in Washington?

lol

smokehouse
11-11-2016, 08:17 AM

This guy hits the nail square on the head...

His point?

The 1:05 mark on the video below:

So great in hindsight though..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4ENWSYhu68

You want to win an election? Try not pissing of 50% of the country with shitty, pointless insults again, and again, and again abusing your media power and celebrity to tell so many millions that they're racists/bigots/cowards/etc. Also...try not running a horrible, largely despised human being...there's another pro-tip.

...and as for this bullshit:

Maybe all of those idiots should look at the world outside of their rose colored, adolescent smeared, college-reality painted glasses.

Racists gonna hate, rapists gonna rape, sexists gonna discriminate. News fucking flash...it's be this way far longer than has been an United States and it will continue as long as there is skin color, or genitals...this is life. Thinking a president will cause/cure any of these things is just fucking absurd.

Also, get used to shitty, overpriced healthcare, the rest of us have been knee deep in the shit for years. I do and have paid well over $1000/month for my shitty health care and I've done that for well over a decade. Welcome to the fucking club, kiddos.

Bunch of glass jawed children...LOL@college-kid-tears.com.

LWK
11-11-2016, 08:25 AM
So LWK, how do you feel about Trump tapping all the people of the ilk he said he would be trying to keep from having much power in Washington?

lol

Hey DangerousK how do you feel now that Hillary's day job is cleaning toilets in brooklyn?
lol

In all honesty. It isn't really surprising. Pick speculation is speculation. I just wanna see him do stuff of his own volition. Bernie has reached out to Trump also, which is a good sign that he hasn't bitched out like all these SJW's.. I think he'd do great to pick Bernie for some position, outside of climate change, many subjects were actually more similar between the two. Chief of them is uplifting the poor.

I wanna see what decisions he makes in the first one hundred days. I wanna see the trickle down. I also wanna see california sink into the fucking lava lake ash for passing that annoying as all hell bag ban.