PDA

View Full Version : Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

LWK
07-18-2016, 06:29 PM
Pretty terrible election, but it is fast approaching. Pick one form of evil. Let's see just based on neo-geo.com who would win between both.

FilthyRear
07-18-2016, 06:44 PM
Spider-Man

Opethian
07-18-2016, 06:45 PM
doesn't matter who you vote for Hillary time is upon us

Alpha Skyhawk
07-18-2016, 06:51 PM
Third party.

Or Spider-Man.

WoodyXP
07-18-2016, 06:52 PM
http://15858-presscdn-0-65.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/1-donald-trump-meme-get-in-pussy-making-america-great-again1.jpg

ChopstickSamurai
07-18-2016, 06:55 PM
I'm sitting this one out. I'll let all the other idiots decide for me. Ugh.

Lemony Vengeance
07-18-2016, 07:02 PM
#Beff4Prez2016

skate323k137
07-18-2016, 07:04 PM
I always said I'd hold my nose and vote for Hillary but I don't honestly know if I can bring myself to do it.

tacoguy
07-18-2016, 07:21 PM
Wheres the neither option?

famicommander
07-18-2016, 07:24 PM
I wouldn't vote even if there were a lick of difference between Trump and Clinton (which there isn't). Either way, the Warfare/Welfare Party rolls on towards the downfall of western civilization.

Sylvie
07-18-2016, 07:26 PM
to me, its like choosing between an untrustworthy reptilewoman and a near-apocalyptic late 80s cyberpunk joke. might as well go all the way with this sick joke and choose Trump

NGCDFreak
07-18-2016, 07:40 PM
Fuck them both and I'm planning to leave this country next year don't know where yet.

cdamm
07-18-2016, 07:43 PM
http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Gary-Johnsonx-large-1.jpg

Bogard
07-18-2016, 07:45 PM
Fuck them both and I'm planning to leave this country next year don't know where yet.

come over here to britain. we're out of the eu now. so things could only get better.

Lemony Vengeance
07-18-2016, 07:46 PM
http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Gary-Johnsonx-large-1.jpg
Yup.

cr8zykuban0
07-18-2016, 07:46 PM
which one is the lesser of 2 evils? either way, we're screwed

famicommander
07-18-2016, 08:12 PM

Gary Johnson isn't a libertarian, he's a marginally less retarded than normal Republican. Probably better than Trump or Clinton but a vote for his diluted brand of libertarian thought weakens the liberty movement as a whole.

galfordo
07-18-2016, 08:21 PM
come over here to britain. we're out of the eu now. so things could only get better.

Not a bad idea.

Lagduf
07-18-2016, 08:28 PM
Libertarian party.

goombakid
07-18-2016, 09:06 PM
Neither one, TBH.

LoneSage
07-18-2016, 09:10 PM
I'm not voting.

Fygee
07-18-2016, 09:20 PM
Gary Johnson isn't a libertarian, he's a marginally less retarded than normal Republican. Probably better than Trump or Clinton but a vote for his diluted brand of libertarian thought weakens the liberty movement as a whole.

He's far better than a normal Republican. His track record in New Mexico demonstrates that. Bill Weld, his VP, was a total rock star in Massachusetts as well.

I don't agree with everything they do, but I have a lot more confidence in their judgment and integrity than I do Clinton or Trump.

neo_moe
07-18-2016, 09:25 PM
Voting Clinton - primarily because I don't think I could look at myself in the mirror if I didn't do my part to prevent a doofus like Trump from becoming president.

Kristian Meller
07-18-2016, 09:27 PM
Simply have to vote for Hill-dog, even though she's a bag of crap compared to Bernie.

flashbackx
07-18-2016, 09:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70

uiengineer
07-18-2016, 09:56 PM

bullshit. so many people are saying this. i doubt 99% of them move out of the US.

SpamYouToDeath
07-18-2016, 10:23 PM
Johnson 2016

At Least I Tried (tm)

wyo
07-18-2016, 10:30 PM
Terrible candidates but at least one is sane.

SpamYouToDeath
07-18-2016, 10:40 PM
Terrible candidates but at least one is sane.

Both are sane; both are expert manipulators. (Trump isn't as blind and angry as his supporters or his persona let on.)

theMot
07-18-2016, 10:52 PM
Underwood

Tanooki
07-18-2016, 11:19 PM
Can't I have a neither option?

I feel voting for either would be helping to make things worse, but even as that simpsons clip says, third parties would be throwing a vote away too. Shit like this makes me wish we had more than just 2 very viable parties so things were a bit different.37615

Lagduf
07-18-2016, 11:21 PM
Fuck Real Politik and vote your conscious.

100proof
07-18-2016, 11:32 PM
Voted for the wicked witch of the west wing over the sweet potato golem.

I'm not ready to accept that American politics is a B-tier reality show yet. I'd like to at least delude myself into thinking there's a modicum of dignity and self-respect left in this country before we throw it to the wolves... and while I understand that our republic is designed so that one orange narcissist can't destroy everything we've worked for in 4 years, voting for him is a tacit admission that you don't give a fuck and just want to watch the world burn. He's not a conservative, he's not an evangelical, he's not even really a Republican apart from the fact that he says he's one this week.

So yeah, Hillary is a crook and cold, calculating shrew but she's at least within the usual bell curve of political incompetence and corruption. Trump is like picking a down's syndrome kid first in the NFL draft. I mean yeah he has retard strength but that doesn't mean he's cut out to play in the NFL.

FAT$TACKS
07-18-2016, 11:53 PM
If I have to be miserable then everyone should have to be miserable... Trump 2016.

mainman
07-19-2016, 12:19 AM
Voting Jill Stein

bloodycelt
07-19-2016, 12:30 AM
Prob. Gary Johnson.... have to research him more thoroughly, I usually lean libertarian; but I have some reservations on him.

Jibbajaba
07-19-2016, 01:02 AM
Voting for Clinton with no fucks given. Would take 4 more years of Obama in a heartbeat if I could.

StevenK
07-19-2016, 01:10 AM
What's the reasoning behind the two terms maximum rule?

Jibbajaba
07-19-2016, 01:31 AM

To protect the US from becoming a functional monarchy. How many more times could FDR have been elected if not for his health problems? My only problem with term limits is that they don't extent to people in Congress, which I think is a big part of the problem in American politics.

Castor Troy
07-19-2016, 01:38 AM
LWK! LWK! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Take it easy. So I was fuckin' my wife in her ass, right? And let me tell you, it was something else.

bloodycelt
07-19-2016, 01:50 AM
To protect the US from becoming a functional monarchy. How many more times could FDR have been elected if not for his health problems? My only problem with term limits is that they don't extent to people in Congress, which I think is a big part of the problem in American politics.

What would be the term limits for Representatives and Senators?

I sort of think there should be at least some experienced politicians/experts involved in the Legislature, The Senate used to be this function back when they were appointed by the State rather than directly elected... though the amendment was made to battle what was considered corruption at that time.

However, I also agree that we have too many career politicians in congress that know fuck-all about real life or the actual issues they are voting on. Term limits would put a check on that. I almost think there should be a max set of terms in any political office.... meaning you can't just have someone start out as a state congressman, then upgrade to a representative then upgrade to senator then to president. Maybe cap the maximum years you can be an elected official to 8?

Jibbajaba
07-19-2016, 02:13 AM
What would be the term limits for Representatives and Senators? I sort of think there should be at least some experienced politicians/experts involved in the Legislature...

I really don't know, and don't want to pretend to be any kind of expert on such things. I think 2 4-year terms is reasonable for all elected officials. A 4-year election cycle could have the presidential election in year 1, one of the senators in year 2, representative in year 3, and the other senator in year 4. That way everyone isn't changing out at the same time.

I almost think there should be a max set of terms in any political office.... meaning you can't just have someone start out as a state congressman, then upgrade to a representative then upgrade to senator then to president. Maybe cap the maximum years you can be an elected official to 8?

This I don't agree with. This is how you solve the problem of having "experienced" folks in the higher echelons of government. Once someone's term limits at the state level run out, they can run for the house. When that runs out, they can run for the senate, and when that runs out they can run for President. Ideally, the cream rises to the top while everyone else has to go home and go back to their regular job. I say "ideally" because politics is still politics, and the well-connected would rise to the top. But ideally term limits along with mandated public campaign financing might help curb that. Of course we are instead moving in the opposite direction.

norton9478
07-19-2016, 02:30 AM
Senatorial term limits would actually increase corruption.

oliverclaude
07-19-2016, 02:59 AM
I'm not voting.

I'd put my vote on that exactly.

Rocko
07-19-2016, 03:02 AM
I'd say Hillary is the lesser evil.

:keke:

bloodycelt
07-19-2016, 04:12 AM
I really don't know, and don't want to pretend to be any kind of expert on such things. I think 2 4-year terms is reasonable for all elected officials. A 4-year election cycle could have the presidential election in year 1, one of the senators in year 2, representative in year 3, and the other senator in year 4. That way everyone isn't changing out at the same time.

This I don't agree with. This is how you solve the problem of having "experienced" folks in the higher echelons of government. Once someone's term limits at the state level run out, they can run for the house. When that runs out, they can run for the senate, and when that runs out they can run for President. Ideally, the cream rises to the top while everyone else has to go home and go back to their regular job. I say "ideally" because politics is still politics, and the well-connected would rise to the top. But ideally term limits along with mandated public campaign financing might help curb that. Of course we are instead moving in the opposite direction.

Yeah, I can't claim to be a political scientist either. That makes sense. It would be nice if we had actual good candidates.... we could use a Teddy Roosevelt. Instead... we've got Clinton, and Trump seems like he could be like Andrew Jackson :(

Bill Kilgore
07-19-2016, 05:10 AM
How do you Americans expect to be taken seriously by the rest of the world if you have a president like Trump? You guys will be the laughing stock of the planet.

Kristian Meller
07-19-2016, 05:12 AM
Americans take pride in not giving a shit about what the rest of us think of them.

Splitt442
07-19-2016, 05:31 AM
Voting Jill Stein

Yup

MCF 76
07-19-2016, 05:39 AM
http://15858-presscdn-0-65.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/1-donald-trump-meme-get-in-pussy-making-america-great-again1.jpg

LOL

norton9478
07-19-2016, 05:59 AM
Clinton will make for an acceptable president.

That being said, I'm voting for Jill Stein.

But if any pollster's call me, I'm going to tell them Gary Johnson since he is the closest to getting into the debates.

neojedi
07-19-2016, 08:15 AM
I'm waiting on the debates to decide anything, but leaning Hillary and keeping an eye on 3rd party. Trump is nearly out of the picture, partly because he's using fear to rally the right and partly because his job experience consists of Japhei-level scamminess in real estate, college, football, etc.

Tripredacus
07-19-2016, 09:58 AM
This poll is like watching the news. There are only two options, they say.

M
07-19-2016, 10:41 AM
I'm not crazy about either candidate, but Trump is a really loose cannon, so I'm probably going with Hillary.

BeefJerky
07-19-2016, 11:27 AM
Voting Trump for the lulz.

uiengineer
07-19-2016, 11:35 AM
Voting Trump for the lulz.

yus. beff is getting better.

BeefJerky
07-19-2016, 11:36 AM
yus. beff is getting better.

Spam hard, it's a long way to the market.

LWK
07-19-2016, 02:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4

uiengineer
07-19-2016, 03:54 PM
Spam hard, it's a long way to the market.

Poonman
07-19-2016, 05:19 PM
How do you Americans expect to be taken seriously by the rest of the world if you have a president like Trump? You guys will be the laughing stock of the planet.

Yeah Hillary and Obama are pretty great.

Enjoy their handiwork, much? (https://www.google.ca/search?q=drone+victims+children&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjp0eS5xoDOAhXRpYMKHXNbD9kQ_AUICCgB&biw=360&bih=512)

CrackerMessiah
07-19-2016, 05:39 PM

Way back in the 1940s, following the death of FDR (a Democrat) following the start of this 4th presidential term, the then-Republican-controlled congress decided to pass the 22nd amendment. Before that, there was no legislation barring a president for serving two, or even 10 terms.

There's also nothing specifying term limits for House Reps or Senators. That would likely have to take the form of an amendment which, sadly, requires being signed off on by the 2/3rds of both the House and Senate, followed by ratification by three quarters of the states.

Lagduf
07-19-2016, 06:00 PM

Enjoy their handiwork, much? (https://www.google.ca/search?q=drone+victims+children&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjp0eS5xoDOAhXRpYMKHXNbD9kQ_AUICCgB&biw=360&bih=512)

Ouch.

But yeah.

Can't support any administration blowing people the fuck up, even their own citizens and their children. But if they have brown skin and beards it's okay, right?

fakeXsound
07-19-2016, 09:16 PM

Doesn't do a whole lot to keep us from being ruled by a handful of families though. I think there should be a 2 four-year term limit for any politician. Politics should be a public service, not a career. This may make progress slower, but the biggest progress we're making is turning more and more of our lives over to corporations who don't have our interests in mind.

Kristian Meller
07-19-2016, 09:44 PM

When Trump was asked about using nukes on Europe, he answered "Well, Europe is a big place." He also LOVES torture, as we know.

I hate drone killings, but trying to say that Dump would somehow do less is absurd.

Jibbajaba
07-19-2016, 09:51 PM
Doesn't do a whole lot to keep us from being ruled by a handful of families though. I think there should be a 2 four-year term limit for any politician. Politics should be a public service, not a career. This may make progress slower, but the biggest progress we're making is turning more and more of our lives over to corporations who don't have our interests in mind.

Agree with all.

Neodogg
07-20-2016, 07:54 AM

So...either it's "let it go" or "i have the boner" pic? Is the well running dry?

MuppeT
07-20-2016, 08:09 AM
When Trump was asked about using nukes on Europe, he answered "Well, Europe is a big place." He also LOVES torture, as we know.

I hate drone killings, but trying to say that Dump would somehow do less is absurd.

You deal with your great Denmark politicians .. ok bro ?

this thread is about to bring out all the fuckturds that can be never seen posting on anything meaningful (like the war-room :keke: )

ResO
07-20-2016, 08:30 AM
It's all about money and whom the media clings to, and we're always left with the option of casting an honest vote yet throwing it away, or choosing the lesser of two evils.

Kristian Meller
07-20-2016, 10:32 AM
You deal with your great Denmark politicians .. ok bro ?

Fuck off.

American politics, for better and definitely for worse, influence the entire world. If you fucktards elect Trump, we could all be in for some serious shit.

Tanooki
07-20-2016, 11:24 AM
You do realize that Hillary is no lesser of the two evils, just people tend to try and ignore that for some dumb reason. Trump has a big mouth, stupid, probably dangerous as much if not more than her but he keeps so much under control and a mystery it spooks people even more which is why she looks a hair less shitty. There are no winners this year anywhere.

MuppeT
07-20-2016, 11:26 AM
Fuck off.

American politics, for better and definitely for worse, influence the entire world. If you fucktards elect Trump, we could all be in for some serious shit.

you shouldn't be worried as your head is already full of shit.

Kristian Meller
07-20-2016, 01:09 PM
You do realize that Hillary is no lesser of the two evils, just people tend to try and ignore that for some dumb reason.

Hillary is DEFINITELY the lesser of two evils. Her evil is nowhere near Trump. I don't give a fuck about where she sent e-mails from. She's an experienced, competent politician. She's a bag of crap on her own, but much, much less of an evil than Trump.

MuppeT
07-20-2016, 01:52 PM
Hillary is DEFINITELY the lesser of two evils. Her evil is nowhere near Trump. I don't give a fuck about where she sent e-mails from. She's an experienced, competent politician. She's a bag of crap on her own, but much, much less of an evil than Trump.

and you are a bag of shit on your own as well. Like I said care about your problems in soon to be muslim Denmark and let us deal with our shit here. You are totally out of depth on this subject and should shut your whore mouth. No one wants to listen to your utter bullshit opinion that is based upon your shitty facebook wall. Your custom rank suits you very well.

Tech&Music
07-20-2016, 01:56 PM

Sorry, but I definitely don't agree. Hillary allowed drone strikes when she was Secretary of State which resulted in more than 1,000 civilian casualties. Sure, Trump is a hateful bigot, but he has yet to have blood on his hands. I don't doubt that he'd be capable and willing to do so when he is president, but still, Hillary is just as bad as him in that case, it's just that Hillary has already shown this.

K_K
07-20-2016, 02:16 PM
I left the country a long time ago. This election makes me wonder if I'll ever want to go back. But I'll use my absentee vote on whoever is running blue. Two parties, no real recognition for a third, and well trump scares the shit out of me and a lot of other brown people with beards.

Tung Fu ru
07-20-2016, 02:33 PM
This election is pretty good proof that we need more than two political parties that have a chance of winning a Presidential election.

We really are forced to pick between a giant douche or a shit sandwich.

jro
07-20-2016, 05:18 PM
LWK's current avatar is pretty amazing.

Kristian Meller
07-20-2016, 05:53 PM
and you are a bag of shit on your own as well. Like I said care about your problems in soon to be muslim Denmark and let us deal with our shit here. You are totally out of depth on this subject and should shut your whore mouth. No one wants to listen to your utter bullshit opinion that is based upon your shitty facebook wall. Your custom rank suits you very well.

Who the fuck are you anyway? Fucking n00b jizzrag.

And I don't actually have Facebook, so there :keke:

Evil Wasabi
07-20-2016, 06:03 PM
Fuck off.

Serious rumors that Trump has never been serious about the election, and that Hillary and Bill put him up to this. Tin foil hat aside, the entire Hillary platform is "not Trump." She has zero policy, a blanket "4 more years of Obama," despite going completely behind his back on Stuxnet. She had, by 2008, achieved less as a senator in 8 years than Obama in 2, and somehow got appointed Secretary of State. By 2010 she had contributed to the drone strike deaths of over 1000 innocent civilians, including Americans.

We need to stop listening to our media sources when they lionize pieces of shit. Guys like Buffet, Jobs, Gates, Billary Clinton, and Obama are not heroes, saviors, lesser evils, or whathaveyou. Their charity and their successes are derivative of their ill gotten gains.

LoneSage
07-20-2016, 08:27 PM
Serious rumors that Trump has never been serious about the election, and that Hillary and Bill put him up to this. Tin foil hat aside, the entire Hillary platform is "not Trump." She has zero policy, a blanket "4 more years of Obama," despite going completely behind his back on Stuxnet. She had, by 2008, achieved less as a senator in 8 years than Obama in 2, and somehow got appointed Secretary of State. By 2010 she had contributed to the drone strike deaths of over 1000 innocent civilians, including Americans.

We need to stop listening to our media sources when they lionize pieces of shit. Guys like Buffet, Jobs, Gates, Billary Clinton, and Obama are not heroes, saviors, lesser evils, or whathaveyou. Their charity and their successes are derivative of their ill gotten gains.

I am proud to say I armwrestled wasabi.

mjmjr25
07-20-2016, 08:28 PM

For better only in your case, and because of that better you get to be ignorant and you have the freedom to mock and insult from your resource rich hamlet of 5 million. You're welcome.

It isn't only the oft mentioned major moments of WWI, WWII, and the Cold War that are the ONLY reason you and...well, everyone else, aren't speaking German, or Russian, or Japanese, or Mandarin, or...who knows, maybe Korean...or Arabic. There are tens of thousands of DIPLOMATIC interventions and SHOWS of force if needed. There is one reason. The world's balancer. The world's policeman. The world's superpower. We foot the bill (we, American taxpayers foot the enormous bill of defending your ungrateful hind) and we take all the heat as "meddlers" and "bullies". We take it because we get it - it's part of the deal.

Without this big bully N. Korea would have overrun S. Korea long ago. Japan would be a Chinese territory, as would most / all of SE Asia. Ethiopia would be Moslem. And you, you Kristian Meller, would be a peasant in a Russian province. Again. You're welcome.

Kristian Meller
07-20-2016, 08:33 PM
For better only in your case, and because of that better you get to be ignorant and you have the freedom to mock and insult from your resource rich hamlet of 5 million. You're welcome.

As the sixth wealthiest country in the world, we do just fine, thank you.

And your moronic invasion of Iraq is the sole reason for the existence of ISIS. Thanks for that.

mjmjr25
07-20-2016, 08:38 PM
Clueless.

If you had to actually defend your shores instead of relying on the US military, erm "NATO" erm.

When will your rich country start reparations to Greenland? Oh wait, you bought them an airport to cover your atrocities. How about the West Indies - formal apology coming anytime soon? Oh...nope, more fear of reparations. But yea duder, tell me how great you are!

Evil Wasabi
07-20-2016, 08:55 PM
As the sixth wealthiest country in the world, we do just fine, thank you.

And your moronic invasion of Iraq is the sole reason for the existance of ISIS. Thanks for that.

ISIS exists not because the USA invaded Iraq, but because the US did not succeed in convincing the people it needed to Balkanize the region into micro states, with insignificant bargaining power against world leaders. Why do you think ISIS never bothers Israel?

Opethian
07-20-2016, 08:57 PM
ISIS exists not because the USA invaded Iraq, but because the US did not succeed in convincing the people it needed to Balkanize the region into micro states, with insignificant bargaining power against world leaders. Why do you think ISIS never bothers Israel?

they never mentioned that on John Oliver's programme

SpamYouToDeath
07-20-2016, 09:43 PM
This election is pretty good proof that we need more than two political parties that have a chance of winning a Presidential election.

We really are forced to pick between a giant douche or a shit sandwich.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant-runoff_voting

Not that it helps, because adoption by a given state won't change the electoral college, and there's no mechanism in this country for nationwide referendums.

Evil Wasabi
07-20-2016, 09:44 PM
they never mentioned that on John Oliver's programme

Or the less funny daily show?

pixeljunkie
07-20-2016, 09:45 PM
same thing I do every election: Write in "Piper/Macho Man"

bloodycelt
07-20-2016, 09:54 PM

o.0 Term limits is a good idea, but it doesn't help with the lobby groups, coproate and special interests that heavily influence government.

Public financing of campaigns (and baring other means of financing ) would be the real thing to limit influence. (See Jib's earlier post)

DevilRedeemed
07-20-2016, 11:18 PM

It isn't only the oft mentioned major moments of WWI, WWII, and the Cold War that are the ONLY reason you and...well, everyone else, aren't speaking German, or Russian, or Japanese, or Mandarin, or...who knows, maybe Korean...or Arabic. There are tens of thousands of DIPLOMATIC interventions and SHOWS of force if needed. There is one reason. The world's balancer. The world's policeman. The world's superpower. We foot the bill (we, American taxpayers foot the enormous bill of defending your ungrateful hind) and we take all the heat as "meddlers" and "bullies". We take it because we get it - it's part of the deal.

Without this big bully N. Korea would have overrun S. Korea long ago. Japan would be a Chinese territory, as would most / all of SE Asia. Ethiopia would be Moslem. And you, you Kristian Meller, would be a peasant in a Russian province. Again. You're welcome.

policing the world and what plan condor done for us down south. thank you for nothing

garou-densetsu
07-20-2016, 11:26 PM
At this point, it's a "pick your poison" decision, so I'm not voting. Either way we're fucked I guess.

mjmjr25
07-20-2016, 11:44 PM
policing the world and what plan condor done for us down south. thank you for nothing

I have no idea what you are saying. So, i'll have to guess...

I think you are saying USA has not been a good friend to Argentina? Maybe that's the case on some levels. Certainly we didn't intervene during the "Process of National Reorganization", but you have to make difficult choices in larger wars - that choice made sense to decision makers at the time. Maybe you are saying USA hasn't policed your area enough? That is a pretty common complaint.

Don't intervene - "hey, where were you when we needed help?"

Intervene - "hey, mind your own business."

DevilRedeemed
07-21-2016, 12:09 AM
I have no idea what you are saying. So, i'll have to guess...

I think you are saying USA has not been a good friend to Argentina? Maybe that's the case on some levels. Certainly we didn't intervene during the "Process of National Reorganization", but you have to make difficult choices in larger wars - that choice made sense to decision makers at the time. Maybe you are saying USA hasn't policed your area enough? That is a pretty common complaint.

Don't intervene - "hey, where were you when we needed help?"

Intervene - "hey, mind your own business."

I thought it was pretty blatantly obvious. plan condor involved Kissinger and the CIA intervening during the dirty war here, and Pinochet's bloodbath next door.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
whatever though, it's too much for ng.com
but nothing is cut and dry, not one way or another. so I wouldn't thank you, I wouldn't put all the blame on your shoulders either. I regret having posted

mjmjr25
07-21-2016, 12:32 AM
It's all good man and yeah, of course, a much bigger issue. If you look at my post it was a direct comment to Kristin, "For better only in YOUR case"; directly to Kristin's pollyanna view inside Denmark. Equilibrating anything on a scale of 5 million people to that of 50 million, let alone 350 million is beyond vacuous.

ki_atsushi
07-21-2016, 12:54 AM

You, and most liberals conveniently miss the point. It's not where she sent the emails from, it's WHY she chose to send emails from a private server.

She's covering up a ton of shady shit. There's rumors that she's been selling state secrets, there's the Benghazi thing, the email thing, and God knows what else.

I'd rather have an idiot (that can be guided by people in the cabinet) than a fucking pathological lying, sneaking, stealing, killing whackjob like Hillary. Just look up how many people that were affiliated with the Clintons died mysteriously over the years, the body count is around 50 last I looked. Scary shit. Pretty sure Ambassador Stevens was one of them. He probably knew too much about something.

Then again, I don't like Trump either, but he's definitely less evil. He's small time compared to her.

No matter who wins, we lose. But how bad do you want to lose?

Tech&Music
07-21-2016, 04:57 AM
^

This, this a million times. Hillary is fucking creepy. There's so much stuff going around about her past, it's just insane that she's getting this far by just pulling the woman card.
And who doesn't love her racist comment on blacks being super predators from the early 90s, or her anti-LGBT stance from the 2000s, that she doesn't want to address anymore?
She's a shill, she'll tell you whatever shit you want to hear to get her elected, but will do nothing more than harm and evil to the US and the rest of the world.
Trump might be a stupid demagogue, but at least he can be steered, or even impeached if he goes too far. Hillary is out of control and hellbent on getting her way. Hell, her whole campaign motto pretty much says it, doesn't it?
And I don't see her getting impeached for any of the shady shit she'd pull. The whole ordeal with the FBI shows how untouchable she is due to the Clintons' huge influence (read: stranglehold) on American politics.

LWK
07-21-2016, 08:19 AM
LWK's current avatar is pretty amazing.

Taken from a recent daily show.

Dominance9
07-21-2016, 09:02 AM
Bernie or bust..... I truly wish he would have run independent. I know there was alot of noise about how it would just hand the election to trump and I'd assume thats what scared him into backing Clinton. But that would be a election with 3 distinct candidates and Bernie could have pulled from both sides and his base and IMO have a real chance.

Heard Jill Stein on Democracy Now and seems like she is the next best thing to Bernie. So my vote may be going that way. It would be nice to have Johnson in the debates though. It would be even better to have Him and Stein in them....let people hear the differences...why not?

This may be a little off topic but why wouldnt Clinton pick Bernie for VP? Why doesnt any Nominee do that?

But if I had to pick Clinton or Trump I still couldnt tell you which. Trump is a huge question mark... like when he said about health care "I’m really talking about people that can’t afford it. We’re not going to let people die in squalor because we are Republicans. Okay? That’s part of the problem with the Republicans. Somehow they got fed into this horrible position. We’re going to take care of people".
If he kept talking like that and stuck with his pro-choice views and no TPP, he's got my vote between the 2.

norton9478
07-21-2016, 12:08 PM
You, and most liberals conveniently miss the point. It's not where she sent the emails from, it's WHY she chose to send emails from a private server.

She's covering up a ton of shady shit. There's rumors that she's been selling state secrets, there's the Benghazi thing, the email thing, and God knows what else.

I'd rather have an idiot (that can be guided by people in the cabinet) than a fucking pathological lying, sneaking, stealing, killing whackjob like Hillary. Just look up how many people that were affiliated with the Clintons died mysteriously over the years, the body count is around 50 last I looked. Scary shit. Pretty sure Ambassador Stevens was one of them. He probably knew too much about something.

Then again, I don't like Trump either, but he's definitely less evil. He's small time compared to her.

And then again, trump's foreign policy advisers have been taking money from Putin's government.

uiengineer
07-21-2016, 12:25 PM
sigh

Yoshi
07-21-2016, 12:39 PM
And then again, trump's foreign policy advisers have been taking money from Putin's government.At least he delegated. Hillary just took it herself (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html).

pixeljunkie
07-21-2016, 12:57 PM

another +1 sadly - she's like knowingly voting for the mob. [pours Bernie 40oz on curb]

LWK
07-21-2016, 01:30 PM
I wish we had a third candidate though. The Islam shit is a disaster, and he may win on the fact he'll block that. Every time a terrorist attack happens in Europe, his numbers probably go up.

Tanooki
07-21-2016, 03:49 PM
And then again, trump's foreign policy advisers have been taking money from Putin's government.

Yeah he's a piece of crap, but really? The Clintons have been taking it from the Chinese since the 90s.

ki_atsushi laid it out pretty well earlier -- the emails, not that they exist which is bad enough but what was going on that needed to be covered up, then benghazi and the rest. I mean we're talking about a woman so crooked they had to throw her off the case to bust Nixon for Watergate because she even out sleazed the lawyers and Nixon on that one which is fairly epic.

LWK: I'm starting to wonder that one myself. He's trying to be the law and order candidate willing to call shit out. She though wants to talk everything out and coddle whoever she sees fit while halfassed double talking stuff to sound like she gives a shit. They both suck and scarily for a lot of similar reasons as much as the others they aren't.

mjmjr25
07-21-2016, 05:11 PM
To be clear - i'm not happy with either candidate. It seems no one is ecstatic and only 35% are willing to support either or. Certainly not in my lifetime has a 3rd party candidate been so viable. Not even the Perot steam before he dropped out and then came back in was there this kind of yearning for 3rd party. I think if "Potato" was listed as a 3rd option it would win. We would seriously elect a potato given the chance (and I'd def vote for a potato myself before Jill Stein).

It would be nice to see a 3rd party with both economic and security bonafides. I don't love Bloomberg, Romney or Giuliani, but i'd be giddy if any of them were choices over this garbage.

ki_atsushi
07-21-2016, 05:21 PM
I'm a registered republican, and even I would have voted for Bernie.

Seriously, he was the most sane choice even with the fact that he's a huge socialist.

The republican party is full of spineless ass clowns who take their orders from big business, and the democrats are insane whackjobs who take their orders from special interests.

We need a viable alternative. We need a party that doesn't act like a party, i.e. self-serving career politicians. We need people that actually care about people.

mjmjr25
07-21-2016, 06:42 PM
Same here, Ki. I've followed Bernie's politics for about 15 years when he first started playing resident nutjob on Fox News. I recall many times looking at my wife and saying, "This guy is in our elected government. This guy. This crazy crazy socialist has people who willfully voted for him."

Cut to 15 years later and he hasn't changed a whole lot - and yet I seriously found myself in conversations advocating for people to throw their support behind him.

I don't loathe Trump for a lot of the reasons others do, but I do find him morally corrupt and while "straight talk" is appreciated, the hard truth is politics and political relationships DO require finesse and forward thinking. None of his actual policy comments have bothered me too much...until this week. The NATO comment is not something you use as a political wow factor talking point. That isn't something you even half-kid about. That single comment shows me, and I hope others, that he just isn't fit for this office. Love or hate our allies, they are our allies and to suggest we may not defend them, the core of this relationship, is one million percent unacceptable. I can't vote for him.

#potato4prez2016

Opethian
07-21-2016, 07:01 PM
potato supremacy

LWK
07-21-2016, 07:56 PM
I voted for Bernie in the California primaries. Mainly because he's not a bad person. People are giving him shit for the Hillary endorsement, and I agree, it does feel like a total 180 from campaign rhetoric, but Bernie realizes it's gonna end up being her vs him, and he did what he could to prevent a Trump presidency. Dude gave up his entire run because he'd knew it'd just split the vote and make Trump elected more easily. I won't be voting for Jill Stein. She's my next choice, but I'm gonna be a part of reality and not wishful thinking.

norton9478
07-21-2016, 08:41 PM
I voted for Bernie in the California primaries. Mainly because he's not a bad person. People are giving him shit for the Hillary endorsement, and I agree, it does feel like a total 180 from campaign rhetoric

Policy wise, I'd say that it is more like a 30 degree turn.

As far as campaign rhetoric goes, he has always said he would endorse and support the democratic nominee. So I don't get why people are surprised.

LWK
07-21-2016, 10:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs

I feel Cenk here.

ki_atsushi
07-22-2016, 02:52 AM
Same here, Ki. I've followed Bernie's politics for about 15 years when he first started playing resident nutjob on Fox News. I recall many times looking at my wife and saying, "This guy is in our elected government. This guy. This crazy crazy socialist has people who willfully voted for him."

Cut to 15 years later and he hasn't changed a whole lot - and yet I seriously found myself in conversations advocating for people to throw their support behind him.

I don't loathe Trump for a lot of the reasons others do, but I do find him morally corrupt and while "straight talk" is appreciated, the hard truth is politics and political relationships DO require finesse and forward thinking. None of his actual policy comments have bothered me too much...until this week. The NATO comment is not something you use as a political wow factor talking point. That isn't something you even half-kid about. That single comment shows me, and I hope others, that he just isn't fit for this office. Love or hate our allies, they are our allies and to suggest we may not defend them, the core of this relationship, is one million percent unacceptable. I can't vote for him.

#potato4prez2016

Exactly. At least you know precisely where Bernie stands. He has a firm ideology and even though he's been in politics for a long time, he doesn't strike me as one of the good ol' boys. And I may not agree with a lot of his stances on things, but he does have the house and the senate to contend with, so I can deal with that.

You do have a good point, trump's position on NATO is fucking unbelievable. From the beginning the agreement has been if you attack a NATO ally, everyone defends that ally. That's just how it works. He's seriously fucking crazy if he thinks he's somehow going to hold "obligations" over their heads. I don't know who he's taking advice from, but they're not well versed in foreign affairs, it seems. Not good.

Potato it is. Or at least anyone but Trump and especially Hillary.

GohanX
07-22-2016, 07:27 AM
After watching the speeches last night, I think I want to vote for Ivanka instead.

Pasky
07-22-2016, 10:29 AM
I don't disagree with the idea behind Trump's NATO policy.

That alliance means nothing if the allies in it do not meet requirements for defense spending or keeping their own military able to defend themselves to some level. It just becomes the United States playing police for everyone.

It's not an alliance if nobody except America contributes even the minimum militarily.
Even OBAMA has said as much, when he called out European nations not contributing as "Free Riders":
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/04/the-obama-doctrine/471525/

There are even NATO documents that show that many members fail to meet the minimum guidelines for their defense spending:
http://www.nato.int/nato_static_fl2014/assets/pdf/pdf_2016_01/20160129_160128-pr-2016-11-eng.pdf

So, the way I see it, we entered a contract with these other countries for mutual defense, and they're failing to hold up their end of the contract.

Trump isn't saying he wouldn't defend a country that needed help and couldn't meet their minimum 2% GDP defense spending obligations, but countries that are "doing very well" like Germany (1.2%), Norway (1.5%), Italy (1.3%), Canada (1.0%), or FUCKING BELGIUM (0.9%, SERIOUSLY??) can rightfully go fuck themselves for welshing on their agreement.

Meanwhile, France (2.1%) is meeting their requirements like a good ally. Good on you. Fuck, even Greece is doing their part (2.6%)

http://imgur.com/zQh72Lh.jpg

mjmjr25
07-22-2016, 11:24 AM
NATO #'s snip

You're missing the point. This is where finesse comes in. I don't disagree the amount of funding other nations provide is inadequate. There are ways to have those conversations and start processes to ensure it happens, or put a motion to amend the charter. Instead, a person who is not the president yet, has suggested if he is, it is plausible for Russia to invade the Baltic states and there is a chance we would not defend them, because they have not fulfilled their "obligations".

We aren't talking about kicking someone out of their apartment because they've not paid rent for 6 months. We are talking about PUBLICLY stating we may not do anything if an ally is invaded by Russia. Let's not pretend this isn't plausible given Ukraine...and Georgia, and pushing influence in Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan in recent years. If you think for a second Russia has accepted their fall as an equal military and world power to the US - you are gravely misinformed. Their are fervent ultra-nationalists and expansionists within the Russian Federation and they have a stranglehold on government and military positions. There is a reason they are actively and publicly supportive of a Trump presidency.

The comments are dangerous and completely unpresidential. That is something you suggest behind closed doors with your allies. Not in the media and not for perceived political gain. He's embarrassing, but moreso dangerous.

mjmjr25
07-22-2016, 11:54 AM
Agreed. Again, behind closed doors. Any suggestion we may not abide our obligations because another member isn't abiding theirs is a conversation behind closed doors. The only thing we (the public) need to here is a formal announcement, "Nation X will be leaving NATO due to a failure to meet minimum financial obigations." Or, "Article 5 of the NATO charter has been amended to read...".

He has repeatedly said he will run America like a business. I'm supportive of that in most respects. This isn't business like. Do businesses send global emails to all staff, "Hey, we might fire Betty. She's been coming in late, reeking of booze, and might be sleeping with Don." No. Not close. Again - dangerous, embarrassing, and not the type of leader I respect or would suggest my kids look up to.

Kristian Meller
07-22-2016, 11:55 AM
The US spends more than the rest of the world COMBINED on "defense". Of course you're the biggest spenders in Nato.

Kristian Meller
07-22-2016, 11:57 AM
http://imgur.com/zQh72Lh.jpg

Awesome sexism.

Takumaji
07-22-2016, 11:59 AM
We don't need a global police force but able politicians and leaders who take their oath seriously.

StevenK
07-22-2016, 12:00 PM
Whilst I agree with it being unfair for some countries to live under the umbrella of other countries spending, there is a lot more to it than first meets the eye. For instance how is that money spent? Take the nuclear powers on the list of nato countries and you can carve that out of the % of gdp straight away. I'm not anti - nuclear, I do believe in it as an effective deterrent, but under the nato system it's useless, no one's going to use it once an invasion has taken place, so ots dead money after the fact. Well, I certainly hope they won't use it anyway.

How much of France's, the UK's or the US's budget that makes up I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it would drop France and the uk below the 2%.

The US's spending is ropey too, I remember reading that each year of the Iraq war the US spent 50 billion (equivalent to the entire UK's defence spending) on air conditioning.

You can bet that every penny of Chinese and Russia spending goes straight on training and equipping in the most brutal, health and safety free environment you could imagine.

I'll bet half of the uk's military expenditure goes on compensation for soldiers who've come back mentally fucked from war. That's not happening in any commie countries that's for sure.

Kristian Meller
07-22-2016, 12:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1mWnTYr.gif

Kristian Meller
07-22-2016, 12:05 PM
It's not about raw numbers, it's about percent of GDP.

I was referring to the number you quoted.

Pasky
07-22-2016, 12:15 PM
I'm sure those women all have long, distinguished military careers full of rich experience to draw upon when planning the military budget and defense of their home nations, and were the best person for the job.

Those EU ministry of defenses are just for show, the moment shit goes down they get pushed to the side :lolz:

Kristian Meller so attached to the American cock, I love it.

Takumaji
07-22-2016, 12:20 PM
Military forces around the world have different tasks and areas of operations. Trying to judge their efficiency by the amount the respective countries spend on them doesn't make sense, at least not if you are unwilling to go into detail of how the budgets get used. Comparing the accumulated percentages is only good for bullshit campaign speeches meant to attract willing followers who don't want to think for themselves.

Dominance9
07-22-2016, 12:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1mWnTYr.gif

hahahaha nice! Thanks for the laugh.

(This remake I would actually go see)

Pasky
07-22-2016, 12:27 PM
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/groups/NATO-countries
The combined GDP of all NATO countries, minus the United States is about 12.5 Trillion USD.
USA's GDP is about 2.5 Trillion.

USA's defense spending was, at its highest, 4.5% of its GDP.
That's 113 Billion.
The remaining countries, should at MINIMUM, be spending a combined 250 Billion on defense. (2% of 12.5 Trillion)

They're only spending about 45 Billion.

I hope he comes back with some more John Oliver evidence to prove you wrong...

Kristian Meller
07-22-2016, 12:38 PM
Eh, DNS just proved that what I wrote was correct.

Tw3ek
07-22-2016, 01:05 PM
Damn man, DNSDies is bringing his A game today.

mjmjr25
07-22-2016, 03:19 PM
If only statistics were a measure of actual concrete evidence. Since they're not - we can only use John Oliver quips.

ki_atsushi
07-22-2016, 03:25 PM
I like John Oliver, but he should stick to rallying for chicken farmer's rights. :lolz:

Lagduf
07-22-2016, 04:27 PM
I don't get the John Oliver hate. He do something on his show or IRL that I missed? Of are we just shutting on him cuz what's his name referenced him as an authority figure?

MuppeT
07-23-2016, 07:00 AM
I don't get the John Oliver hate. He do something on his show or IRL that I missed? Of are we just shutting on him cuz what's his name referenced him as an authority figure?

We are shitting on him cause he is a paid mouthpiece that will sell his ass for a few shekels ... especially his bit on the Brexit was just ... bad.

Pasky
07-23-2016, 07:09 AM

The latter.

Kristian Meller
07-23-2016, 07:23 AM
We are shitting on him cause he is a paid mouthpiece that will sell his ass for a few shekels ... especially his bit on the Brexit was just ... bad.

Not jewish.

Tech&Music
07-23-2016, 11:10 AM
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111122518/5252855-image.png

tacoguy
07-23-2016, 12:55 PM
I'm sure this is all over by now but hasn't been brought up here

http://nypost.com/2016/07/22/leaked-emails-show-how-democrats-screwed-sanders/

The system was rigged from the start for Hillary.
Lots of people already had suspicions but this just confirms them.
I'm still voting for neither.

Evil Wasabi
07-23-2016, 02:03 PM

I didn't know Hillary was taking money from Putin.

hyper
07-24-2016, 11:44 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=uranium+one

Dr Shroom
07-24-2016, 11:44 AM
I vote for Kodos.

Poppy
07-24-2016, 11:46 AM
Awesome sexism.

Ah god damn it I hate you. You honestly embody every single trope and stereotype of eurotrash.

FAT$TACKS
07-24-2016, 09:19 PM
Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Trump 2016

MuppeT
08-03-2016, 09:46 AM

Pasky
08-03-2016, 10:47 AM
Holy shit :lolz:

EDIT:

Hearing it again though, it sounds like she says "aren't".

Jibbajaba
08-03-2016, 11:15 AM
She said "aren't", not "are". Non-issue.

MuppeT
08-03-2016, 11:24 AM
CNN just went retarded ... I am pretty positive that anyone that ever watches CNN nowadays is an absolute moron. they even had a fat hag show people how hard it is to eat chicken with a fork. Don't vote Trump .... HE EATS CHICKEN WITH A FORK.

mjmjr25
08-03-2016, 12:14 PM
It satisfies:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/UxB-H6f3crY/hqdefault.jpg

hyper
08-03-2016, 03:34 PM
SUPER NANO-TRIGGER WARNING

1979 THO http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/images/smilies/idiot2.gif

r u literally a nazi?

:thevt: :thevt: no one cares
http://i.imgur.com/8BtVi1e.png
CI-tH6eYT9A

LWK
08-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Facebook is PLASTERED with anti Trump news and sentiment. Also, what the fuck is up with Obama, why does he have such a raging hard on for Hillary who tried to beat his ass before? He should stay out of elections. Didn't she have some muslim commercial to about him?.. Dems eating up that Khan drama. Charlie made the best point that it was Hillary's policies that got him killed anyways. The media hatred of this guy makes him extremely attractive. The two faced shit in politics is hilarious.

Evil Wasabi
08-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Facebook is PLASTERED with anti Trump news and sentiment. Also, what the fuck is up with Obama, why does he have such a raging hard on for Hillary who tried to beat his ass before? He should stay out of elections. Didn't she have some muslim commercial to about him?.. Dems eating up that Khan drama. Charlie made the best point that it was Hillary's policies that got him killed anyways. The media hatred of this guy makes him extremely attractive. The two faced shit in politics is hilarious.

Watch 13 Hours and tell me what you think. The movie never points out that the US ambassador to Libya was reporting directly to Clinton and she ignored the conditions in that country completely, thinking she won.

Obama has recently taken the blame for this, but that's total spin. They need to wash the turd up before they apply the gild.

hyper
08-03-2016, 06:18 PM
why would the film makers imply the ambassador conducting logistics for State Dept.s blind transfer of arms caches to rebel militants?

that would be embarassing

BIG BEAR
08-03-2016, 08:40 PM
Trump is an obstacle in the road to something bigger. It is truly clear that the MSM is in the tank for the Donkey.
Did anybody's local or National news lead off with 400m on a plane?
BB

norton9478
08-03-2016, 09:46 PM
Trump is an obstacle in the road to something bigger. It is truly clear that the MSM is in the tank for the Donkey.
Did anybody's local or National news lead off with 400m on a plane?
BB

You mean the story that was reported 8 months ago?

wyo
08-03-2016, 09:49 PM
Considering the percentage of assholes on here, I'm amazed Clinton is at 47% in the official NG.com poll :keke:

fakeXsound
08-04-2016, 05:37 PM
CNN just went retarded ... I am pretty positive that anyone that ever watches CNN nowadays is an absolute moron. they even had a fat hag show people how hard it is to eat chicken with a fork. Don't vote Trump .... HE EATS CHICKEN WITH A FORK.

Uhhhh.... Have you ever watched the news? The bottom ticker cycles through the top stories, even when filler stories are rolling. They covered the gas attack and moved onto something else. Should they only display fluff news in the ticker during fluff pieces? People commenting on things they know nothing about it the best. And as if you didn't know, tv news isn't meant to educate you. It's meant to scare you, keep you stupid, entertain you, and sell ad time.

hyper
08-04-2016, 06:14 PM
xE6JHF_DoP8

SML
08-04-2016, 09:16 PM
I voted for Johnson in 2012. Probably going to vote for him again in 2016.

LWK
08-05-2016, 01:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjpcp4gESsU&feature=youtu.be

oliverclaude
08-05-2016, 04:28 AM
I voted for Johnson in 2012. Probably going to vote for him again in 2016.

http://patperezgolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/the-distinguished-gentleman-the-name-you-know-jeff-johnson.jpg

http://www.takepart.com/sites/default/files/styles/tp_gallery_slide/public/EddieMurphyDistinguishedGentleman.jpg?itok=f7SF_Tk Y

Tanooki
08-05-2016, 10:14 AM
LWK -- scary and accurate. People do need to wake up to the crap going on instead of ignoring or coddling it.

Evil Wasabi
08-05-2016, 11:10 AM
Rape grooming is not isolated to Islam. The guy says it is, but you see this a lot with men in every culture.

If the police don't protect underaged youth from predators, then we have failed as a society. People use protected classes (race, gender, religion, sex) as a shield to diffuse any scrutiny of misconduct. Authority figures are accused of bias, and then fail to act out of fear of losing their authority.

This is known as "the Ferguson effect" where police don't engage anymore because it ends up being too costly.

Fygee
08-05-2016, 11:24 AM
Vote is tied.

Civil war!

fakeXsound
08-05-2016, 11:46 AM
Why are you so keen on defending "Trump eats chicken with knife and fork" as news worthy of airtime?

"Fluff" means it's not worth of airtime, jackass.

Sylvie
08-05-2016, 10:02 PM
Why are you so keen on defending "Trump eats chicken with knife and fork" as news worthy of airtime?

seems like he was more keen on shutting Muppet the fuck up which is good police work and i applaud him

LWK
08-06-2016, 04:51 AM
What the hell is he thinking disrespecting veterans. The dude isn't a politician in any sense of the word. Even I would shut up on that one, because it wouldn't feel right to disrespect that. Also disgusts me how the Dem's are just using that Khan dude. All Hillary really needs to just is just read a magazine, Trump will ruin it for himself.

Evil Wasabi
08-06-2016, 06:49 AM
What the hell is he thinking disrespecting veterans. The dude isn't a politician in any sense of the word. Even I would shut up on that one, because it wouldn't feel right to disrespect that. Also disgusts me how the Dem's are just using that Khan dude. All Hillary really needs to just is just read a magazine, Trump will ruin it for himself.

There was a point last May, when Trump could have stayed quiet and won this thing, despite everything he already said.

He could have let Manafort scrub his reputation clean, but his ego got in the way. Or, he's doing it on purpose.

Tanooki
08-06-2016, 08:37 PM
Trump, probably both would be the answer to that last line above. Have to remember he has been family friends with the Clintons a long time.

Evil Wasabi
08-06-2016, 09:03 PM
Trump, probably both would be the answer to that last line above. Have to remember he has been family friends with the Clintons a long time.

Someone needs to photoshop Trump drinking BRAWNDO, because he's the biggest fucking political plant in history.

Pasky
08-06-2016, 09:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ihsokpa.png

Lagduf
08-07-2016, 06:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ihsokpa.png

:keke:

Pasky
08-11-2016, 12:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4-GstMRfM4&feature=youtu.be

Fucking LOL.

Poison Sama
08-11-2016, 02:52 AM
I'm going to vote for Hillary just to piss you guys off.

Lemony Vengeance
08-11-2016, 04:41 AM

Fucking LOL.

DON'T LAUGH AT ME!!

Evil Wasabi
08-11-2016, 09:01 AM
#REKT

I lost it at "The clampaign"

Evil Wasabi
08-11-2016, 09:05 AM
Who is that blonde woman? She's an incredible troll. Her ability to get under people's skin is top shelf.

Sylvie
08-11-2016, 09:19 AM
she's fucking that bitch the fuck up i love her style

norton9478
08-11-2016, 09:20 AM
Who is that blonde woman? .

Someone who was willing to put up with Roger Ailes.

uiengineer
08-11-2016, 09:58 AM
This is who I'm voting for now:

Who is that blonde woman? She's an incredible troll. Her ability to get under people's skin is top shelf.

we need her on this forum.

hyper
08-11-2016, 10:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bFUOA5Y.jpg

Pasky
08-11-2016, 01:22 PM
I lost it at "The clampaign"

LoL that bull dyke went full fish mouth she got so flustered.

MuppeT
08-11-2016, 01:51 PM
LoL that bull dyke went full fish mouth she got so flustered.

typical Hilary supporter .. most like Nortons wife lookalike.

Tripredacus
08-11-2016, 02:19 PM
Trump now has ads on twitter asking for donations.

Pasky
08-11-2016, 03:38 PM
typical Hilary supporter .. most like Nortons wife lookalike.

You've got a point, conservative women tend to be more attractive than the trolls the left seems to breed. Maybe they should stop feeding them after midnight.

http://www.political-humor.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/conservative-women-vs-liberal-women1.jpg

norton9478
08-11-2016, 03:45 PM
Whoever left SE Cup off should be shot.

Jibbajaba
08-11-2016, 03:54 PM

Fucking LOL.

I'd love to go ass-to-mouth on blondie, there. The tubby Hillary supporter can even watch.

Jibbajaba
08-11-2016, 04:04 PM
Oh God, dude. Stop acting like they aren't both corrupt shitbags with ulterior motives.

Pasky
08-11-2016, 04:30 PM
More lulz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

Pasky
08-11-2016, 05:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/g3ble5Q.gif

MuppeT
08-11-2016, 05:25 PM
More lulz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

nice one Pasky.

Tanooki
08-11-2016, 06:58 PM
Love both those clips. That Hillary supporter totally flipped her shit with that woman's quality trolling of her and she had no valid comeback other than bitching about her smiling at her. Gee I wonder why? Perhaps she's following that now public (formerly private) DNC chart handout how to attack Trump in 3 ways to discredit him despite them more or less all being fully full of shit.

The media just can't handle it, and now with that out, now they're cutting off people to a cold mic or an 'accident' disconnect. Totally in the fucking tank it's sad. And if they don't cut it off, they call people liars based on actual facts because they're the hosts of the show like that MSNBC clip about the HIllary emails. Sickening.

Pasky
08-11-2016, 07:08 PM
Gee I wonder why? Perhaps she's following that now public (formerly private) DNC chart handout how to attack Trump in 3 ways to discredit him despite them more or less all being fully full of shit.

http://i.imgur.com/kDNuR91.jpg

Tanooki
08-11-2016, 07:17 PM
That last couple words, just had to post this. I think there's some good undertones and comedic thought to be pulled from this classic gem I made 8 years ago when I figured she'd take down the clown that did win. Not the best photoshop in the world, but I had fun learning a bit with it.

Hitler or Stalin...ooh tough choice.

Poison Sama
08-11-2016, 08:49 PM
https://americavoteswithcardsagainsthumanity.com/

Lagduf
08-11-2016, 09:55 PM
Gross. I don't want $$$ to Trump or Clinton.

mmsadda
08-11-2016, 11:10 PM
I really wanted Bernie, but I'll vote for Hillary.

Trump would make us a laughingstock internationally, and would be dangerous with nuclear weapons and as commander and chief. He's a narcissist with no idea what he's doing. He represents everything that has been wrong with the Republican party for the last half a century. All of the dark, racist wealthy elite-centric undertones that we've seen since the Goldwater days are overtones for Trump. He's a piece of human garbage, and a stain on our history.

Pasky
08-11-2016, 11:24 PM
I really wanted Bernie, but I'll vote for Hillary.

Trump would make us a laughingstock internationally, and would be dangerous with nuclear weapons and as commander and chief. He's a narcissist with no idea what he's doing. He represents everything that has been wrong with the Republican party for the last half a century. All of the dark, racist wealthy elite-centric undertones that we've seen since the Goldwater days are overtones for Trump. He's a piece of human garbage, and a stain on our history.

I'm always in awe when people say this when you have the Libya incidents including Benghazi...

http://i.imgur.com/ujJlDb7.jpg

Lagduf
08-11-2016, 11:38 PM
Bring back the Poll Tax and Literacy tests too.

SML
08-12-2016, 09:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kDNuR91.jpg

Why are Green and Blue being played by Brunette Trump and Robert Reed?

hyper
08-12-2016, 10:52 AM
bernie got the shaft DEEP & he took it like a champ

A for effort, A+ for sportsmanship

life finds a way

norton9478
08-12-2016, 11:26 AM
They don't even know how the nuclear launch system even fucking works.

Please tell me how it works and how that differs from most people's perception.

norton9478
08-12-2016, 11:28 AM
Bring back the Poll Tax and Literacy tests too.

And property requirements and non-direct election of senators.

mjmjr25
08-12-2016, 11:53 AM
Thanks for posting that. I find I rarely have the time / energy to reply to norton posts.

norton9478
08-12-2016, 12:46 PM
So you are putting all of your marbles on the Secretary of Defense breaking the chain of command and refusing to authenticate an order from the Commander in Chief?
Because that is the only "safeguard".

Anyone beyond that is an almost a big threat for second guessing and refusing to act on an order (because god forbid we actually needed to use nukes in a defensive or retaliatory manner and the guys in the silos/subs refuse). And they are routinely tested to make sure that they will comply.

And what if it isn't a situation where the president hasn't clearly gone "Aerys Targaryen"? What if we are in a Munich/Cuba/Sept 11th situation?What if we are at war?
Or what if an unarmed country "accidentally" bombs an american interests building in a conflict zone? ?

hyper
08-12-2016, 12:50 PM
TRUE STORY:

norton has an actual beard on his neck

norton9478
08-12-2016, 01:01 PM
Also, the vice president and heads of state, the men who actually work in the control room.
Did you read my post, or just glance at it in passing?
Just go watch War Games. It's a fantastic movie.

The VP can'd do shit if the Sec. of Defense passes the order.

As I said in the edit, the people in the control room can't and won't refuse. Refusing an order it is almost as dangerous. They have to have faith the president to "turn the key".

They don't have the time to decide if the command is "out of it's mind" or not. We could be under attack for all they know. This is the US defense apparatus. The whole structure is top to bottom.

norton9478
08-12-2016, 01:10 PM
And ohh yeah, that Sec. of Defense check.... I'm under the impression that it only applies outside of the situation room.

Tw3ek
08-12-2016, 01:12 PM
Just go watch War Games. It's a fantastic movie.

There are many things I will disagree with DNSDies on, but this is not one of them. You really should watch the movie.

MuppeT
08-12-2016, 01:38 PM
I am interested if some admin can let us know the results of this poll ... taking out the voters from outside the US. Would be interesting.

norton9478
08-12-2016, 01:57 PM
Trump has also said dumb things about nukes.

The whole system is designed to act fast and without hesitation. Because that is exactly what you need in order to ensure that other countries won't nuke you.
The only "Check and Balances" on the use of nukes is authenticating the command. That is the check. To make sure the code actually came from the top.

You are naive and delusional to think otherwise and should not admonish others for being naive.

hyper
08-12-2016, 02:56 PM
I really like the saying by Stephen R. Covey - "seek first to understand, then to be understood"

norton9478
08-12-2016, 03:02 PM
You don't get decorated as a military officer by refusing an order from a commander. Once again, the system is designed to be fast and reliable. Every potential enemy has to be assured that if it uses nuclear weapons on us or [possibly] our allies, we will be able to retaliate in-kind. IN fact, one trainee was discharged for questioning how he knows that the valid order was from a sane president.

There is actually one possible check and balance to keep an unfit person from being able to launch nukes. And it is to use the ballot box to prevent someone like Donald Trump from ever being president.

But once he gets the biscuit, god help us all.

norton9478
08-12-2016, 03:12 PM
A president can order a strike all they want, the procedure still requires a 2-Man Authentication.
There is a huge line of succession to insure that there is always SOMEONE to authenticate and has possession of one half of the code.

Authentication is the key word. You are depending on a system of authentication to act in the capacity of consent. All in the military where you don't refuse orders. That is like depending on a notary to keep you from signing a document with shitty mortgage terms.

Pasky
08-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Anyone voting for this fucking serial killer saying Trump is the dangerous one is just fucking LOL at this point

"Man Who Leaked Clintonç—´ Medical Records Found Dead"

http://yournewswire.com/man-who-leaked-clintons-medical-records-found-dead/

http://i.imgur.com/fF0BYgF.png

norton9478
08-12-2016, 09:02 PM
I don't think you understand.

There are no checks and balances to prevent the president from using nukes. There are only checks and balances to prevent people other than the president from using them.

And the president can't be impeached for being crazy. It's only for Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors. So unless he is nuking Atlanta, then nada.

He could be conceivably removed from office for mental defect, but that would take time and invoke a constitutional crisis.

There is nothing in the constitution to prevent the president from nuking another country. It's his role as commander in chief. As for the Secretary of Defense, it is his constitutional duty to follow the order of the president . To refuse to nuke another country would be breaking that oath (and possibly treason in a time of war).

Your entire fail safe is premised on someone breaking the chain of command and doing the opposite of what they are programmed and trained to do.

Tanooki
08-12-2016, 09:19 PM
Damn Pasky 2 in less than a week, they must really be getting nervous over the clinton run, clinton foundation, and the dnc shenanigans trifecta to need to gun down people that quickly and it's still only August.

Average Joe
08-13-2016, 07:15 AM
*cough*

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/john-noonan-trump-nuclear-weapons-twitter

oliverclaude
08-13-2016, 09:22 AM
We don't maintain an arsenal of over 4000 nuclear devices for deterrence alone.

It's hard to believe, that any nation doesn't. All drawn out plans, the fact, that it is considered acceptable to use them and you knowing that it's 4000+ heads are part of this deterrence. As is the figurative Red Button. Dr. Merkwuerdigliebe had amplified that idea already.

hyper
08-13-2016, 09:43 AM
P1RHhLvMaeA

LWK
08-13-2016, 10:16 AM
I can't trust Hillary. At the same time, I'd be a lot less worried about her if she didn't want to let a bunch of unvetted war torn people in with a system that can't even work here since we don't and cannot have Sharia. If Hillary declines mass migration, I'll vote for her. If this issue was about amnesty for our south American illegals, I'm totally for that. They contribute beautifully, and I'd love to see them pay into the system and get fair output.

I CANNOT in good faith vote for her with the Syria bullshit on the radar. I was heavily unhinged with brexit, jumped all over the place. The brexit probably happened due to the Islam migration. Sweden is a nightmare to. European sensibility has a major feeling of wanting to be defeatist out of this fear they may be racist for criticizing a religious and political ideology that has nothing to do with race.

I seriously worry she's gonna be the Merkel of the USA, with this 'we can make it work' mentality, living in fantasy land of the real world outside of our culture, which is SO EASY to live in compared to others.

Who really wants to go to France anymore? This stuff can harm tourism and other factors to. Last thing we need is one really bad apple out of tons blowing up our monuments or other history. People can't just approach this issue liberally.

This is the crux of our modern times, and it goes beyond both these joke like parties who run the show. Neither candidate can properly deal with this, and this isn't something you can 'hug out'. Even if 1 in 1000 are bad news, the nature of that one person can do so much damage, it is ridiculous.

I get Hillary's idea of wanting to give these people a chance, and she is not wrong, but it is naive, and I am telling you and I'll call this, we will see events and random Jihad, major and minor attacks here like in Europe. I also cannot allow or in good conscience invite Islam, which condemns gays, jews, and makes women submit to men.

Islam is submission, and Sharia and Allah are tied together. This ideology at best can't assimilate or at worst, can establish no go zones or other stuff. This stuff is brazenly ignored by Hillary who is the figure head of liberalism, yet her invitation of a ideology that is incompatible with western culture is 100% the reverse. Honestly, I'm not even convinced she likes gays.

How can she be a liberal president, then invite people in who are dangerous to gay's, women and jews? I mean c'mon.

MuppeT
08-13-2016, 11:10 AM
*cough*

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/john-noonan-trump-nuclear-weapons-twitter

from same article :

Conservative national security hawk and former Jeb Bush adviser John Noonan used a Wednesday tweetstorm to sound off on his concerns about a report that Donald Trump had repeatedly asked an unnamed adviser why the United States could not use nuclear weapons.

Only idiots would buy into this crap.

hyper
08-13-2016, 12:35 PM
does this mean trump wants to blow up the whole planet cuz mexicans?
do i vote hillary?

SML
08-13-2016, 12:45 PM
I feel guilty troll posting in front of Average Joe.

I guess I'll make one serious post about this election.

Just one.

Quick recap of my political memory, dating from around high school when I started caring:

Didn't care about the blowjob.

Hated (Bill) Clinton's bombing campaigns.

Wanted GWB to beat Al Gore (Texas!)

Didn't start living in a new world on 9/11.

Didn't want to go into Iraq.

Didn't believe Iraq was a scam to enrich Haliburton. Couldn't stand Michael Mooreites.

Hated insular GWB administration. Didn't like John Kerry.

Eligible to vote in 2004. Couldn't bring myself to vote for either one once I got into the booth. Punted for Badnarik.

Registered Republican in 2007. "Paulbot." Started lurking on Sean Hannity forums.

Really became aware of the extent to which people, all people, are willing to choose narratives over facts.

Preferred Obama to McCain. Had no faith that Obama would be what he pretended to be, or allowed people to pretend he was, but maybe losing big would provide a reality check and some needed soul-searching for the Republican Party (l o fucking l)

Voted for Bob Barr in the booth. This is the one third-party vote that I'm not proud of, not that the alternatives were better. Barr is worthless.

Saw the Tea Party "created" (hijacked) by Rick Santelli. Knew that republican reform was going to be a joke.

Voted L in the 2010 midterms and Paul in the 2012 primaries. Johnson in the General.

Crossed over to vote Sanders in this year's primaries.

Saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness.

So now we have Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Hillary Clinton is neoconservative trash.

If you put her politics and her style in another person, that person would have had a real chance at getting the Republican nomination, at least back in 2008.

She believes that the presidency belongs to her. She believes it was already stolen from her once before.

American blood and treasure will be burned on the altar of her ego and her ambition.

She will be an enemy to transparency and accountability.

The rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer.

There will be more economic and law-related riots in her first term than in Obama's eight years.

And she's going to be the next president because a Donald Trump is completely unacceptable.

Donald Trump is worse than useless. The world is already poorer for his having lived in it.

Donald Trump's bona fides for the presidency are poor on their face and collapse under scrutiny.

Donald Trump could have dumped his inheritance in mutual funds and played golf for the last 40 years. He'd be just as rich, if not richer, than he is (?) today.

His businesses are better at ruining contractors than producing jobs.

Donald Trump can't even manage his own campaign. He'd be doing better in the polls if he'd been in hiding since the convention. Katrina fucking Pierson is still his national spokeswoman.

Donald Trump defines "delegating responsibility" as offering to let John Kasich run everything.

Julian Assange knows that American standing in the world will be so utterly fucked under Trump that he'll finally be able to set foot outside the Ecuadorian embassy without being disappeared.

He's decided to make a base out of people so entitled, emotionally stunted, and insecure that they consider Special Snowflakes, Black Lives Matter, and ISIS to be the top three threats to the nation, in that order.

He's such a piece of fucking garbage that his supporters are forced to embrace inane conspiracy theories and unskewed polls in order to convince themselves he's more palatable than Hillary Clinton, when she should be horrible enough to beat based on the history she owns up to.

And those are the nicest things I can say about him.

Everyone on this planet likes cock except me.

hyper
08-13-2016, 12:48 PM
"OBJECTIVELY HISTORICALLY FACTUAL" - 32bitGod aka SonofAirraid

FAT$TACKS
08-13-2016, 02:18 PM
Every decision we make is meaningless because somewhere, on a parallel Earth, we have already made the opposite choice. We're nothing. Less than nothing.

It doesn't matter.

Evil Wasabi
08-13-2016, 03:49 PM

I guess I'll make one serious post about this election.

Just one.

Quick recap of my political memory, dating from around high school when I started caring:

Didn't care about the blowjob.

Hated (Bill) Clinton's bombing campaigns.

Wanted GWB to beat Al Gore (Texas!)

Didn't start living in a new world on 9/11.

Didn't want to go into Iraq.

Didn't believe Iraq was a scam to enrich Haliburton. Couldn't stand Michael Mooreites.

Hated insular GWB administration. Didn't like John Kerry.

Eligible to vote in 2004. Couldn't bring myself to vote for either one once I got into the booth. Punted for Badnarik.

Registered Republican in 2007. "Paulbot." Started lurking on Sean Hannity forums.

Really became aware of the extent to which people, all people, are willing to choose narratives over facts.

Preferred Obama to McCain. Had no faith that Obama would be what he pretended to be, or allowed people to pretend he was, but maybe losing big would provide a reality check and some needed soul-searching for the Republican Party (l o fucking l)

Voted for Bob Barr in the booth. This is the one third-party vote that I'm not proud of, not that the alternatives were better. Barr is worthless.

Saw the Tea Party "created" (hijacked) by Rick Santelli. Knew that republican reform was going to be a joke.

Voted L in the 2010 midterms and Paul in the 2012 primaries. Johnson in the General.

Crossed over to vote Sanders in this year's primaries.

Saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness.

So now we have Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Hillary Clinton is neoconservative trash.

If you put her politics and her style in another person, that person would have had a real chance at getting the Republican nomination, at least back in 2008.

She believes that the presidency belongs to her. She believes it was already stolen from her once before.

American blood and treasure will be burned on the altar of her ego and her ambition.

She will be an enemy to transparency and accountability.

The rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer.

There will be more economic and law-related riots in her first term than in Obama's eight years.

And she's going to be the next president because a Donald Trump is completely unacceptable.

Donald Trump is worse than useless. The world is already poorer for his having lived in it.

Donald Trump's bona fides for the presidency are poor on their face and collapse under scrutiny.

Donald Trump could have dumped his inheritance in mutual funds and played golf for the last 40 years. He'd be just as rich, if not richer, than he is (?) today.

His businesses are better at ruining contractors than producing jobs.

Donald Trump can't even manage his own campaign. He'd be doing better in the polls if he'd been in hiding since the convention. Katrina fucking Pierson is still his national spokeswoman.

Donald Trump defines "delegating responsibility" as offering to let John Kasich run everything.

Julian Assange knows that American standing in the world will be so utterly fucked under Trump that he'll finally be able to set foot outside the Ecuadorian embassy without being disappeared.

He's decided to make a base out of people so entitled, emotionally stunted, and insecure that they consider Special Snowflakes, Black Lives Matter, and ISIS to be the top three threats to the nation, in that order.

He's such a piece of fucking garbage that his supporters are forced to embrace inane conspiracy theories and unskewed polls in order to convince themselves he's more palatable than Hillary Clinton, when she should be horrible enough to beat based on the history she owns up to.

And those are the nicest things I can say about him.

Everyone on this planet likes cock except me.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/11/p-j-o-rourke-i-m-endorsing-hillary-clinton-the-devil-we-know.html

So you're voting HRC?

Or are you going third party again?

SML
08-13-2016, 04:07 PM
I'm voting for Owlman.

Which is just my name for Gary Johnson. It has nothing to do with FAT$TACKS's post.

That said, I hope Trump loses by at least ten points. If the American right has any future, his supporters need to be brought to heel like they were super predators.

MuppeT
08-13-2016, 04:25 PM
NVM ... this thread is waste of time. The blind and stupid will always be blind and stupid no matter what happens.

hyper
08-13-2016, 04:58 PM
I'm voting for Owlman.do you have health insurance?

who's paying for it you or your employer?

have the rates changed more than once in the last 8 quarters? by how much?

do you pay property tax? when was the last time your property tax got a reduction?

do you live near gov subsidized housing? how about within 100 miles of a major city?

do you receive public assistance of any kind?

SML
08-13-2016, 05:07 PM
this thread is waste of time.

I *knew* you were a Russian plant!

do you have health insurance?

who's paying for it you or your employer?

have the rates changed more than once in the last 8 quarters? by how much?

do you pay property tax? when was the last time your property tax got a reduction?

do you live near gov subsidized housing? how about within 100 miles of a major city?

do you receive public assistance of any kind?

If you're looking for someone to argue libertarian economic policy with, I'm not your guy, friend. "None of the above" isn't an option on my ballot.

hyper
08-13-2016, 05:10 PM
PRETTY QUIET UP IN HERE

CHECKMATE MOTHERFUCKER :loco:

Poison Sama
08-13-2016, 06:19 PM
I'm voting for SML now.

Average Joe
08-13-2016, 06:45 PM

I was going to come in here and make a legitimate post about this subject, but my old buddy above just nailed it for me. But now my one post every 3-4 months quota has been met and I'm off.

Kristian Meller
08-13-2016, 08:43 PM
Interviewer: So, who's your favourite Game of Thrones character?

Trump: I think that Joffrey is fantastic... A great guy! Joffrey is the sweetest ever!

Text box: Donald Trump definitively proves that he just can't say the right thing.

norton9478
08-13-2016, 08:59 PM
The POTUS can issue an order for a launch, BUT THIS DOES NOT ACTUALLY LAUNCH ANYTHING. THERE IS NO BIG RED BUTTON.
The SoD needs to CONFIRM THE ORDER. IF HE DOES NOT, THE LAUNCH CANNOT HAPPEN.

Never said anything about a big red button.

But I want to get this right, your deterrent against a stupid use of nuclear weapons is for the SOD to not do his job in confirming the order?

Fuzzytaco
08-13-2016, 09:50 PM
NVM ... this thread is waste of time. The blind and stupid will always be blind and stupid no matter what happens.

The fucking irony. Get rejected by any fat broads lately?

mjmjr25
08-13-2016, 11:59 PM
But I want to get this right, your deterrent against a stupid use of nuclear weapons is for the SOD to not do his job in confirming the order?

There "job" in this scenario isn't to rubberstamp a direct order; their job is to either reach the same conclusion OR not reach the same conclusion as the president. In your ramblings you are supposing a President Trump has gone insane and then you would have us believe that the SoD rather than say, "Wait a minute...this is insane. No." He/she would just agree and confirm the request. Let me ask why you think that? President is insane - trying to start nuclear war - clearly EVERYONE could see this, so what fear would the SoD have? Losing their job? Not likely - rather, they'd probably be credited with saving millions of lives and the president would be impeached...

You also have not read, or maybe you have and just don't understand. It isn't 1, or 2, or 3, or 4 or...it is about a 1/2 dozen or more people minimum who would all have to go insane at the same time to launch an unjustified nuclear weapon - any one of those people along the way can stop the entire process. President asks the person with him, to give him the briefcase that holds the codes - then the approval order from SoD, then the call to the commander at whichever launch station is involved, then he/she will give the order and depending on bomber, station, or sub, either 2 people have to confirm at same time, or a pilot has to be given the order and then actually deliver the weapon.

I hope your concern is this great regarding nukes in say, Pakistan, Israel, India, Russia, China...you know, places that don't have these safeguards in place.

hyper
08-14-2016, 12:59 AM
anybody interested in (official FOIA) documents outlining in detail how the sec of state provided weapons to militias in syria?

nah? all good?

http://preview.tinyurl.com/freegunz4freedumb

I mean when does it fucking end.. when is enough, enough

Pasky
08-14-2016, 01:42 AM
anybody interested in (official FOIA) documents outlining in detail how the sec of state provided weapons to militias in syria?

nah? all good?

http://preview.tinyurl.com/freegunz4freedumb

I mean when does it fucking end.. when is enough, enough

Nah man, the sad part is how people put their heads in the sand about this and say, "She'll be an acceptable president" despite the fucking mountains of evidence and scandals going on, they're still dismissive. Dat cognitive dissonance.

Kristian Meller
08-14-2016, 03:04 AM
Nah man, the sad part is how people put their heads in the sand about this and say, "She'll be an acceptable president" despite the fucking mountains of evidence and scandals going on, they're still dismissive. Dat cognitive dissonance.

Oh, the irony.

Pasky
08-14-2016, 03:30 AM
Oh, the irony.

Where's the irony dipshit? Point me towards it because all I've seen the opposition do is say mean things. Show me the John Oliver clip you got in hiding otherwise you're just bumping your gums, faggot.

Kristian Meller
08-14-2016, 05:56 AM
The irony is that you seem to think that Drumpf will be an even remotely acceptable president. Jizzrag.

Pasky
08-14-2016, 06:16 AM
The irony is that you seem to think that Drumpf will be an even remotely acceptable president. Jizzrag.

Except that's not what I said at all shit for brains, also lol @ Drumpf.

MuppeT
08-14-2016, 07:14 AM

Ah ... Kristian Meller .. another scrub from the land of "rape us for free .. .coz we are stupid and love it " comes in here with the I know it all attitude.

Kristian Meller
08-14-2016, 07:55 AM

So you're not voting for Trump?

Montatez
08-14-2016, 08:21 AM

The desensitization of our world from the media. Human beings have and will always act based on emotion rather then reason.

Apparently our animalistic instincts have not subsided just yet...

Montatez
08-14-2016, 08:25 AM
I know who I'm voting for do you?

norton9478
08-14-2016, 11:32 AM
Yes, as well as EVERY EVENT THAT GOES INTO APPOINTING THE SOD AND HIS CAREER.
Congress can VERY EASILY block the appointment of an SOD, and they can impeach one much easier than the POTUS.

I don't care if it is his job to do what the president says, 99.99_% of people will not launch a nuke against even an enemy unless there is a very good reason, like being in all out war with them in which the situation might call for nukes, or having detected a nuclear launch from them, or having already been struck by nuclear weapons by a foreign power. Those are legitimate uses of nuclear weapons, and even then, the vast majority of people STILL wouldn't launch, knowing it would almost certainly lead to widespread nuclear exchange.

If you seriously think that some madman president will just go through Acting Secretaries until he finds one he agrees with and nobody in the room will stop what is CLEARLY an insane man, you are a moron.
Additionally, the president is rarely alone. He's often accompanied by Secret Service agents, and I doubt that they, or anyone else in the room would stand idly by while the POTUS tries to launch nukes maliciously.

You're grasping at straws, and once again, your entire premise is based on delusion or fantasy.

I choose to not put my faith in the failure of the chain of command.

Any SOD who would break the chain of command should not be confirmed.

famicommander
08-14-2016, 11:59 AM
Gary Johnson is the only remotely acceptable candidate, which is a crying shame because he is frankly an embarrassment to the libertarian movement at large.

He's really closer to an old right conservative who just doesn't happen to hate gays, Mexicans, or stoners.

Montatez
08-14-2016, 12:12 PM
Gary Johnson is the only remotely acceptable candidate, which is a crying shame because he is frankly an embarrassment to the libertarian movement at large.

He's really closer to an old right conservative who just doesn't happen to hate gays, Mexicans, or stoners.

That whole screw Israel thing is big problem as well...

StevenK
08-14-2016, 12:26 PM
Trump has too many golf courses in foreign countries to go nuking them, including Muslim countries. Fixing a 15 megaton nuclear divot would be a real bitch.

famicommander
08-14-2016, 12:41 PM
That whole screw Israel thing is big problem as well...

Not for me.

I want a noninterventionist foreign policy. Free trade with all nations and that's it. Other countries can fund and fight their own wars.