XRGB Mini Update and Setting

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
For thos who use an Framemeister XRGB Mini version 2.03a was released and the update can be downloaded here.

http://www.micomsoft.co.jp/xrgb-mini_download.htm

It cleaned up a few issues I was having so may want to give it a try. You can use Google Chrome and click the translate button to read the page/

Also if you are interested in reading up a little on the settings and getting some pre done profiles check out the Pixel Purist

http://www.firebrandx.com/framemeisterprofiles.html

No Neo Geo settings yet but there are some suggestions if you search the forum.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The only beef with Neo I've had so far is Pulstar confuses the crap out of the mini. I wish they would fix that.

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
I haven't played Pulstar on it yet..... I need to check it out. Wonder if the game causes a sync issue??? Just thinking out loud. Thanks for the tip

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The intro evidently changes either resolution or frequency, the mini goes apeshit. Also before each level it has to resync.

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
The intro evidently changes either resolution or frequency, the mini goes apeshit. Also before each level it has to resync.

That weird, i play pulstar on my XRGB-Mini and i never had the problems that you described. My MVS passes thru a sync cleaner before making it to the mini tho.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

Interesting thing is xrgb + CDZ + Pulstar = fine. Or at least it was with a really old firmware from the 1.x days.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Interesting thing is xrgb + CDZ + Pulstar = fine. Or at least it was with a really old firmware from the 1.x days.

I'll hook up the Neo CD today and give it a spin. F those cutscenes though. I turn those things off.