Post your memory patch cheats here

Apocalypse

Edo Express Delivery Guy
As I said to Raz, when my stuff was in storage I used to play the Neo in Kawaks and I used the cheat engine to unlock hidden characters or levels.
Most of my cheats are already included in the Unibios however some interesting ones are not.

Any contribution is appreciated, please check first your cheat isn't already included in the Unibios and if possible test it on the real hardware.

It could be cool to make it a sticky.

Art of Fighting
109ec5:08 P1 plays as Mr. Big (not tested on real hardware)

aof_1.JPG

109ec5:09 P1 plays as Mr. Karate (not tested on real hardware)

aof_2.JPG

Battle Flip Shot

1033ed:05 P1 plays as last boss (tested on real hardware)
1033ef:05 P2 plays as last boss (tested on real hardware)

bfs.JPG

Breakers
10a7c7:16 P1 plays as Bai-Hu (tested on real hardware)

breakers.JPG

Kizuna Encounter
1088ec:0A P1 plays as King Leo (tested on real hardware)

kiz_1.JPG

1088ec:0B P1 plays as Angry Chung (tested on real hardware)

kiz_2.JPG

1088ec:0C P1 plays as Jyazu (tested on real hardware)

kiz_3.JPG

King Of The Monsters 2
101291:04 P1 plays as a worm (not tested on real hardware)

kotm2.JPG

More to come...

Last edited:

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Have subscribed to this thread, when I come to working on the unibios again I will see what I can do.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I wish I knew how to play with that and where exactly to look.

gamerwhat

Mr. Big's Thug
Could you find a patch to up difficulty beyond level-8 in metal slug? I'd be curious to know if it has any effect.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Could you find a patch to up difficulty beyond level-8 in metal slug? I'd be curious to know if it has any effect.

1316517b27c4083144df2d9626450217.jpg

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza

Very cool! Does it actually make a difference in difficulty though or is it simply just an aesthetics change on the screen?

Also, do you happen to have any guides on how to patch memory addresses? I've always wanted to create game altering mods for NG and CPS-2, but have only gone as far as palette swaps for characters.

Apocalypse

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Very cool! Does it actually make a difference in difficulty though or is it simply just an aesthetics change on the screen?

Also, do you happen to have any guides on how to patch memory addresses? I've always wanted to create game altering mods for NG and CPS-2, but have only gone as far as palette swaps for characters.
I didn't play the game in difficulty 9, just tested the memory patch.
I don't have any guide sorry but I'm pretty sure you can find a lot of info online.

[EDIT]
I've tested it quickly and the game is at least as difficult as it is in level 8 (helicopters drop 4 bombs, etc).
I usually play the game on difficulty 4 so it's hard for me to notice any difference between 8 and 9.
[/EDIT]

Last edited:

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Hopefully someone that usually plays MS1 on 8 can test this out to see if there is a difference.