zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Fuck yeah!
wye9WCgh.jpg

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Microsoft is slowly winning me over with their commitment to backwards compatability. I may pick one up on Black Friday.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
There are people trying out the online, but the online is still kinda crappy, and unless you are patient or have a setup where waiting for games is no big deal it might be too big of a hassle to play anybody on it. From what I've seen though everybody online (that is new) is from the US or Mexico.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Love Xbox One. I play that much more than my PS4. Glad to see Garou on the list, I'll def pick it up.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
That abbreviation really bugs me. MOW? Mark of Wolves? It's MotW, damn it. Garou MOW is wrong, wrong, wrong.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
No body ever plays the X360 one but if anyone wants to have some games LMK, I'm down. Also in fightcade.

team_andromeda

Armored Scrum Object
I'm sorry if this is dumb, but is this on the Xbone Store? Or do I need to buy it on the 360 store and have it magically appear? I know that sounds stupid when written out, but Sony has had situations like this in the past when it comes to trying to download certain PSP games on the Vita....

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
For those of you that buy this game keep us posted on how good the online is. Only interested if it is decently playable online. I have a MVS copy so no reason to buy it if the on line mode sucks.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
That abbreviation really bugs me. MOW? Mark of Wolves? It's MotW, damn it. Garou MOW is wrong, wrong, wrong.

I think the acronym is actually correct. Function words are generally not included, ie. United states of America is the U.S.A. and not USoA.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
I think the acronym is actually correct. Function words are generally not included, ie. United states of America is the U.S.A. and not USoA.

That kind of doesn't make sense... Wouldn't it be MW then for Mark Wolves rather than MOW which would be Mark of Wolves? Why remove "the" but not "of"?

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I'm sorry if this is dumb, but is this on the Xbone Store? Or do I need to buy it on the 360 store and have it magically appear? I know that sounds stupid when written out, but Sony has had situations like this in the past when it comes to trying to download certain PSP games on the Vita....

The Store section on the Xbone's dashboard has a sub-category for 360 games that are playable on Xbone. It should be in there.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
For those of you that buy this game keep us posted on how good the online is. Only interested if it is decently playable online. I have a MVS copy so no reason to buy it if the on line mode sucks.

If the connection is below 80m/s it's usually great. 80m/s - 100m/s is playable. Anything above gets rough. This game also has one sided lag. One person gets most of the lag, but the person changes from game to game. I wouldn't recommend it personally. Right now people are trying it out, but once they can't get matches or get frustrated with the lag they'll move on and the game will be dead again.

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
awesome news loved this game on my dreamcast back in the day can't wait to get it

Missile

Another Striker
I had this on my 360 but literally was dead when I tried to start an online match. I waited for over an hour and still no one. Offline play seemed identical to AES/MVS version. If there were differences I missed them.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Played a friend on my list who was playing on the xbox one. He said there was no difference and was really struggling with the lag. The ping was 100m/s-120m/s. I heard rumors that xb1 helps fix the input delay issues. At least here that's not the case.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I had this on my 360 but literally was dead when I tried to start an online match. I waited for over an hour and still no one. Offline play seemed identical to AES/MVS version. If there were differences I missed them.
I haven't been on Xbox Live in years, but recently got a 360. Do I need a full Xbox Live account to buy games like MOTW? Thanks ahead of time for helping with my stupidity.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
you can buy it with a standard (silver) account. To play online you will need a gold account though.