Final Fight Bootleg

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
By any chance does anybody own one of the Final Fight bootlegs where you can play as 8 different characters?

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I don't know why, but the gameplay looks like a BOR game to me. From some searching, though, there supposedly is a hack of this. I'm a big FF fan, so I'm very surprised. Good luck on your search!

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Whay if you have an original FF board? can you burn the hack in EPROMs, put them in the board and play the hack?

I don't know brother .. this might be an expensive experiment ... and just thinking about doing any bad to a original FF board makes me cringe.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I don't know brother .. this might be an expensive experiment ... and just thinking about doing any bad to a original FF board makes me cringe.

I don't really see why it would be expensive...you get the board, remove its original EPROMs, burn new ones with the hack and put them, that does not sem to break anything in an irreversible way...

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I don't really see why it would be expensive...you get the board, remove its original EPROMs, burn new ones with the hack and put them, that does not sem to break anything in an irreversible way...

You obviously haven't experienced the finicky nature of CPS1 boards...lol.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Well if what you say it's true then why question it? Traces for starters...you could end up needing jumpers, has happened to a lot of GhnGh and Strider conversions.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

Depending on which roms need to be changed you could make it a dual setup with a switch.