something interesting about SNK USA

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Just found a picture showing how SNK USA shipped out MVS Kit in the past.....

s-l1600.jpg

I thought SNK USA will carefully pack up mvs kit but they just put shipping label on mvs outer box instead :keke:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Wait, you didn't know this?
Kits are not what people think they are. It's just a shipping carton just like anything from Cave, Toaplan, etc. It's crazy what people pay for cardboard.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Wait, you didn't know this?
Kits are not what people think they are. It's just a shipping carton just like anything from Cave, Toaplan, etc. It's crazy what people pay for cardboard.

I thought big company like SNK will use some custom box to ship out mvs kit.
This looks like what eBay seller will do :D

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
How many times is Liquid Snake going to post that same AES cart photo? I'm sure he'll reply to this with the same cat photo he always posts. Liquid Snake is the Fakk2 of the MVS world.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
How many times is Liquid Snake going to post that same AES cart photo? I'm sure he'll reply to this with the same cat photo he always posts. Liquid Snake is the Fakk2 of the MVS world.

image.jpeg

Hey madman. Im sure I am not the only one that finds your trolling of liquid snake more annoying than liquid snakes actual posts, just sayin.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Hey madman. Im sure I am not the only one that finds your trolling of liquid snake more annoying than liquid snakes actual posts, just sayin.

Not trolling. I'm genuinely sick of him posting that AES cart photo over and over again.