How to open your aes cart without screw driver

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
Not everyone has access to an xray scanner :lol:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide

Tot, my friend, since you come from the cradle of civilization, you probably use Pythia's gift on a daily basis, so that bootleg sorrows are just a theoretical concept for you ;). We simpletons have to use Voodooo to gain clarity in this matter... imagine all those poor roosters...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
LOL, it's no easy to open it with the right tool but I'l never tell scammers what it is. Literally open it in 6 seconds.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
You're right James, safety's first. But I can tell you, there's not a single mark on my NCI Kiz, so they probably know.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
You're right James, safety's first. But I can tell you, there's not a single mark on my NCI Kiz, so they probably know.

Of course, they are master bootleggers. They even install labels upside down.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Tot, my friend, since you come from the cradle of civilization, you probably use Pythia's gift on a daily basis, so that bootleg sorrows are just a theoretical concept for you ;). We simpletons have to use Voodooo to gain clarity in this matter... imagine all those poor roosters...

I use meditation / OOBE to inspect my AES carts, opening them is so yesterday wtf. Its easy you get to a "quite place" in your mind just ask the question "are my carts legit"? Depending what type of person you are it can be visual or intuitive or just a simple experience. Then there you have it, perfect results without breaking a sweat or damaging a cart 15 min exercise DONE come on.

Last edited:

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist

A personal loan to fund to the purchase of an x-ray machine is just a phone call away.

I followed the various guides on how to open AES carts and found it very hit and miss. They often still require an unreasonable amount of force.

TheIronSheik

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I've opened an AES cart once. It's pain in the ass and a risk of damaging the plastic inside the cart.

Last edited:

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
It's very simple to do using a nice stiff credit card, or even something you don't mind bending a bit like a best buy or walmart gift card. ;) It leaves no marks and normally if done correctly, no tabs get broken. However, the first few times in doing this you will break some tabs until you get good enough at it.