MS2930 RGB/S Resistor Values

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
I was wondering if anyone could tell me the resistor values needed to bypass the DSUB PCB on an MS2930 chassis and wire the signals directly to the chassis from the 15pin AMP connector.

Here's a picture of the DSUB PCB which I'm missing:
UggYg4R.png

I noticed that the remote board mentions '2k' on the DIP area to select 15khz via the 15p AMP connector; are those 2k ohm resistors on the picture above? If so, would they need to be applied to R, G, B and H/C?

Is there anything else that would be necessary to get a picture on an MS2930 chassis without this board?

jambitboom

Cham Cham's Banana
I was wondering if anyone could tell me the resistor values needed to bypass the DSUB PCB on an MS2930 chassis and wire the signals directly to the chassis from the 15pin AMP connector.

Here's a picture of the DSUB PCB which I'm missing:
UggYg4R.png

I noticed that the remote board mentions '2k' on the DIP area to select 15khz via the 15p AMP connector; are those 2k ohm resistors on the picture above? If so, would they need to be applied to R, G, B and H/C?

Is there anything else that would be necessary to get a picture on an MS2930 chassis without this board?
I'm not sure about the answer to your question, however I do have an extra dsub for an ms2930 laying around

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Oh snap thats awesome! I'll shoot you a PM. :)