Viewpoint 2064 found on eBay!

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
I doubt it will get released...3k is wayyyyy too much to pay for a prototype game, so this means the guy will hoard it.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
the buyer is showing it off right here:

Spoiler:
sticky-notes-1024x768.jpg

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
That would be extremely depressing... Lets hope this person has some sort of conscious and will consider a group release.

Unfortunately if a dumping group does not buy it and it's a single person, it usually means this. Dumping groups usually don't release footage of the game until they have released it. I think the only way would be to gather $$ and ask him to release it after a donation.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Unfortunately if a dumping group does not buy it and it's a single person, it usually means this. Dumping groups usually don't release footage of the game until they have released it. I think the only way would be to gather $$ and ask him to release it after a donation.

Quit being negative. I dont like you anymore.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
This actually looks like a lot of fun and I enjoy the music. It's pretty much what you'd expect from a 3d 'starfox'-esque n64 sequel.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I saw that retrocollect article about it and immediately wondered if you got it Turfy. Then i went to the auction and realized you didn't.

After watching some of the footage I'd certainly love to play it. Looks like something I woulda played the shit outta on my 64 bitd.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
lol n64
game looks shitty and boring btw

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Yeah, I started yawning (literally) at the 3:00 mark so I switched it off.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I never heard of this game so when I saw the title I thought it was a lost HNG64 game.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
That draw distance... :keke: :keke: :keke:

FOG IN SPAAAAAAACE! :lolz:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Nothing to be sad about, it's obviously a scam, another AF3. Just because the title says Viewpoint though, it doesn't have to be our drama. Unless, of course, we make it one. Protos are like any other plastic crap, it's either a benefit or a hazard. If it's a benefit, then it's not ng.com's problem...

Elder

NEST Puppet
Never heard of this one before. Looks ok, but nothing overly special.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
The winner might be trying to find out how to monetize his purchase. I would understand a limited release reproduction, and then dump the rom for the community.
N64 isn't quite there for repro's tho.