Newbie to Supergun Scart RGB could use some advice (US based)

Stacey Adam

New Challenger
Recently hooked up a smallcab supergun and PGM System into my home theater. I'm now trying to run the RGB signal from Scart into an image anywhere processor (has 90 degree screen rotation for vertical shmups) Hooked up a RGB euro scart to 4 BNC cable.
IMG_20150714_220612090[1].jpg
Get a great picture, but it flashes in and out constantly and has a very slight bobble.
IMG_20150714_221355724[1].jpg

Would I need to just get a rgb scart to 5bnc cable or do I need a synch stripper, booster etc.

There is also a labeled rgb 15 pin input if I should try that instead.

Thank you for your input.

Stacey Adam

New Challenger
Think we got it figured out over at the shmups forum.
Seems the box only wants a 31khz signal over those inputs.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I have also read that the PGM board has a strange sync signal, which is why AFAIK it has some issues working with some encoders (Neobits or JROK, cna't remember). Maybe this is what you are seeing? Have you tried other JAMMA boards (MVS, Atomiswave) to see if it works?

Regards.

Stacey Adam

New Challenger
Don't have any other jamma boards.....jumping in to the arcade thing after a 10 year hiatus.

The PGM and supergun work great with one of those scart to hdmi converters (no noticeable lag) you get off amazon.
Just trying to get the best picture output from the image anyplace so I have the option to rotate the screen if I need to for vertical shmups. (Can't set the projectors on their side cause of airflow intake)