MVS 4 slot PCB repair?

Ultra7350

n00b
Hello everybody! I'm new to this forum and just bought a Neo Geo MVS 4 slot arcade. Unfortunately I have 2 4-slot boards that need repair. Do you know of anyone who repairs these boards? I already tried sending PMs to arcadecomponents but they never responed. Eldorado arcade does not work on these boards.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
No one out there repairs these boards????

You should probably start off in the Tech Support thread, and this should have been posted there too. There's tons of info about all sorts of repairs in there. If you have the tools and skills to do it yourself, that's your best bet. If not, this would have probably been answered more quickly if it was in the right spot. You should probably list what actually needs repair or the symptoms you're having too. And pictures help a bunch, since, you know... it's the internets...

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
Check out the tech support sub forum...all kinds of info in there!

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Yeah,

I'm the biggest slacker on replying to emails on my site. I had a nasty assed troll I was dealing with and it just sucked all the fun out of answering emails.

I'm opening up slots for repairs when I get back from Japan this week. It's been a fun vacation with my 16yr old son and we've been having mega fun here. :)

The day job travel has been between 25 to 40% a month for the past 2 1/2 years and is now letting up through early October and probably beyond. I'm still waiting to hear if I'm needed as a presenter in late October in Poland and if I am I will probably sneak a stop in the developers over in Bangalore while over that close. It's quite a bit of travel, but I did get to cash in over 324,000 Hilton points and 180,000 airline miles for 8 days in Japan with my son. :)