Replcement AES Joystick Feet

Oneeventhorizon

Rugal's Thug
Hey Guys. I opened up my stick controller to change some buttons out. Everything worked out fine but the feet did not come off really well. Does anyone have any input for replacement feet?

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Hey Guys. I opened up my stick controller to change some buttons out. Everything worked out fine but the feet did not come off really well. Does anyone have any input for replacement feet?

Best person to ask this is James aka: Xian Xi. I have seen them somewhere on a site but i can't remember where. :scratch:

Hit up James he has them so he can help you out man.

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
I would also be interested in replacement feet. But also, is there a good place to get replacement stick controller parts like joystick ball and buttons?

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Actually I've been looking quite a while for replacement home console feet? Are these available anywhere as well?

Oneeventhorizon

Rugal's Thug
If any one is interested Jamma Nation X website still sells the feet. Just ordered a set for myself.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Good deal glad that you hit up James and he got you fixed up. He's the best, those feet that he has are way better than the OG's.

Last edited:

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Actually I've been looking quite a while for replacement home console feet? Are these available anywhere as well?

My Twin Famicom has been missing a single rubber foot for awhile now and it drives me nuts. So far I haven't found a suitable replacement and just prop it up with whatever random thing is on hand.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I would also be interested in replacement feet. But also, is there a good place to get replacement stick controller parts like joystick ball and buttons?

Do yourself a favor and upgrade the ball and buttons. For the ball you can use both a sanwa or seimitsu 35mm or bigger if you want. For the buttons, 24mm Sanwa or seimitsu.

My Twin Famicom has been missing a single rubber foot for awhile now and it drives me nuts. So far I haven't found a suitable replacement and just prop it up with whatever random thing is on hand.

Shoot me a pic, I might have something that matches.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Shhhiiiiiiitttt those feet on Jamma-Nation would be perfect but shipping kills it for me. :(

4 bucks for 8 feet but 25 to ship to good ol europe. *sigh*

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Shhhiiiiiiitttt those feet on Jamma-Nation would be perfect but shipping kills it for me. :(

4 bucks for 8 feet but 25 to ship to good ol europe. *sigh*

I can ship it first class if you need, would be $10 instead.

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
Do yourself a favor and upgrade the ball and buttons. For the ball you can use both a sanwa or seimitsu 35mm or bigger if you want. For the buttons, 24mm Sanwa or seimitsu.

Cool, thank you! This is kind of newbish, but is there any particular place you recommend I order from or just any where on the web is probably fine?

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I can ship it first class if you need, would be $10 instead.

Yeah sure that would be NICE! I can just send you 5,50 + 10 = 16 paypal gift if you give me your paypal adress.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I'd like to order the feet from XX but my AES stick is missing a couple screws. Does anyone have a link to order replacement screws for the case?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I'd like to order the feet from XX but my AES stick is missing a couple screws. Does anyone have a link to order replacement screws for the case?

Just take one out & head to the hardware store, it's probably in metric

gusmoney

10 Year Member
Just take one out & head to the hardware store, it's probably in metric

Thanks ND, actually hit-up Lowes yesterday. It looks like it is 10mm but I couldn't find a match.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Thanks ND, actually hit-up Lowes yesterday. It looks like it is 10mm but I couldn't find a match.

if we are talking about a jelly bean controller - took out the two types of screws:

there are 2 which are 13.95mm long
there are 7 which are 9.75mm long

not sure if that helps?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

I got some, just shoot me a PM guys.

gusmoney

10 Year Member
if we are talking about a jelly bean controller - took out the two types of screws:

there are 2 which are 13.95mm long
there are 7 which are 9.75mm long

not sure if that helps?

Unfortunately, they are not the jelly bean style but the classic AES sticks.

B8Dxsmv.jpg

I appreciate your help.

Xian Xi said:
I got some, just shoot me a PM guys

PM incoming.

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug

Just curious, but why replace with these kind of buttons? Are the original buttons deteriorated from age and these buttons more responsive?

Oneeventhorizon

Rugal's Thug
Just curious, but why replace with these kind of buttons? Are the original buttons deteriorated from age and these buttons more responsive?

The buttons can get old and unresponsive over time. The sanwa buttons feel much better in my opinion and you can custom what colors you use.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Even in good condition the buttons suck. Replace them if you have the skills.