Personal Unibios

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Not sure why I haven't posted this before. Back when I got the chip from Raz, I requested he add my name to the splash screen with the AES serial. Not sure the alpha-numeric limitations but thought it was cool. Has anyone else done or requested this?

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I've done it many times, I think you are limited to 14 characters. The first 3 CMVS units made when JNX launched said JNX 000X on the splash screen or something like that.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
That is awesome, I am actually ordering another Uni soon and might do the same, thanks for the inspiration.

(I love personalized stuff)

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
YOUR OWN.....

YOUR OWN.....

PERSONAL.....

UNIBIOS.......

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
REACH OUT AND TOUCH RAZ.

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Sure beats feeling unknown and being all alone.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I've done it many times, I think you are limited to 14 characters. The first 3 CMVS units made when JNX launched said JNX 000X on the splash screen or something like that.

#2's still going strong, brotha! :D

DSC08252 (Large).JPG

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Yes I have no problem doing this within reason but please contact me before you order so I can confirm the message you request is acceptable.

Raz

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Yes I have no problem doing this within reason but please contact me before you order so I can confirm the message you request is acceptable.

Raz
Please give an example of what you would personally consider to be an "unacceptable" message...

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
YOULOVETEHCAULK would be unacceptable, for example. It has too many characters.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Hey Raz, for those of us with an unpersonalized Unibios... is there any chance we can get it retrospectively added if I fire the rom images over to you..? :D

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Hey Raz, for those of us with an unpersonalized Unibios... is there any chance we can get it retrospectively added if I fire the rom images over to you..? :D

I won't do it for no reason but I can do it during a upgrade to a newer version within reason as I mentioned before. Just mention it want you contact me for the upgrade.

I not allow URLs for example or racist messages that some could find offending.