I'm a Neo owner again!

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
So I used to own an MVS machine and an AES about 10 years ago, but sold it off. It was one of my biggest regrets, but alas, I got a new one. It came with a box, controller, kidney bean controller, boxed memory card, Sam Sho 2, 3, and 4.

IMG_0147.JPGIMG_0148.JPG

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I see what looks like a black Hamy-brand portable Genesis clone, to the left of the green Xbox.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
That shelving is awesome, just right to house one console per square. That Halo Xbox is pimp as well.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
I see what looks like a black Hamy-brand portable Genesis clone, to the left of the green Xbox.

Yeah. That thing sucks. Just using it caused the buttons to rub on the PCB board scratching the traces...

That shelving is awesome, just right to house one console per square. That Halo Xbox is pimp as well.

That was my wife's idea. Got them from Ikea. I also still have the packaging for the Halo Xbox as well.

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I shed tears of yoy welcome home

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Mazel tov! You're fortunate to have a such a supportive wife (and shelving). :)

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
This is why i will never sell my AES. You will always come back for it. That AES and Xbox are some tight fits, nicely done indeed.

bravojohny

Armored Scrum Object
Sold a bunch of Sega Saturn games in 99 to buy a Riva TNT board to play games on my pc. There ain't a single day where I don't regret it.

You need a CRT TV to play on that AES.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Congrats man! I sold my AES many years ago to play an import (at the time) game I wanted (Tobal #1). That was one of the dumbest things I have ever done and regretted it for years. I finally got an AES back and it isn't going anywhere for that exact reason. Hope you got a good price on the bundle!

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Congrats man! I sold my AES many years ago to play an import (at the time) game I wanted (Tobal #1). That was one of the dumbest things I have ever done and regretted it for years. I finally got an AES back and it isn't going anywhere for that exact reason. Hope you got a good price on the bundle!

I traded my Vita with box and 14 games, my boxed Neo Geo X and sealed spare stick, and my Intellevission with 10 boxed games.

It was a stiff trade, but I feel like I came out ahead. SamSho IV is my favorite in the series.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Welcome back to the Neo. Hang onto this time.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Change the input setting to 4:3 on your TV. I don't see why people like shit stretched out.

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
Sooner or later, we all come back home to the Neo. Welcome back! Hold on to that mofo...

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Nice shelving. I have the exact same one in white, makes for a perfect showcase if you have just enough systems.

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
congrats I hope to one day own some neo hardware again perhaps not an aes but an mvs setup. For now I;m shooting for a neo geo x anyway welcome back and have fun! oh and I second getting a nice CRT for it!

Last edited:

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
You need to mod that console with a Uni-Bios and upgrade the video for maximum enjoyment. If you don't feel like modding your console's video, get a Scart cable and converter.