Nanao MS2930s Flyback Transformer

jambitboom

Cham Cham's Banana
I was wondering if anyone has any information regarding the Nanao MS2930s Flyback Transformer. I have 3 Chassis' which have dead flybacks. I know it is likely not made anymore, but there are company's still making flybacks so I'm hoping to find an equivalent.

Thanks for any and all help!

jambitboom

Cham Cham's Banana
After dusting off one of the flybacks, I noticed that the brand name is Murata, but unless I'm missing something the model number is not specified. Any help would be appreciated!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Colored me interested for a couple of these as well if you find a source.

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
I already posted this a while back but there's an electronics store here in my country that builds any kind of flyback, but they need an original one in working condition to start with, thats how I got a replacement for one of my MS9's, maybe you should ask around if the same service can be found there in the US.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Subscribing because I was told no one made these, please prove that wrong I would like a couple.

jambitboom

Cham Cham's Banana
I already posted this a while back but there's an electronics store here in my country that builds any kind of flyback, but they need an original one in working condition to start with, thats how I got a replacement for one of my MS9's, maybe you should ask around if the same service can be found there in the US.

This would be ideal, I'll ask around and see what I can find

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
Don't hold your breath guys, last time I gave them a call was in 2011 I believe, this types of stores are an endangered species, the only reason for this people being still in business is because this is a third world country where this things are still not entirely obsolete, so I wouldn't be surprised if you cannot find the same service in a hi-tech country such as the US where people started to dump their CRT's a decade ago .