Can someone give a condensed version of all the NG drama from back in the day?

brettybluevein

New Challenger
I've read a few things about Dion but I also hear mentions of other names from time to time when discussing with people, but in reality, I'd love to know the full stories. Can anyone provide a good Cliff notes version or at least provide links to the threads discussing all of the bad shit that used to go down? Thanks in advance.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
STFU already....

There's a SEARCH function... We're not here to babysit your ass...

xROTx

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Lets all do the legwork for brettybluevein because he cant afford paralegals...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Why is it that nobody likes to research? I swear some threads pop and I'm like hey WTF this info is all out there, just a few key strokes away.

If you're seriously curious you probably already found what you're looking for, otherwise you're just wasting time.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Why the fuck would anyone want to read about that shit I have no fucking idea. Better off hanging oneself.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Whats this business about someone chopping Poison Sama? :lolz:

p413j316

Crazed MVS Addict
Why the fuck would anyone want to read about that shit I have no fucking idea. Better off hanging oneself.

I found the history quite interesting when I started to get into the Neo scene. The fact that those people someone convinced SNK to sell them all that product just blew my mind. Ugly history or not, it was a good read.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
in short, two guys said fuck you snk, we are snk so we can do what we want with your shit. then some guy was like I used to work for snk, buy these games for $30k each, 1 guy said "I can't afford it anymore, can i haz refunds to buy statue?"