Ninja Baseball Batman 4 Player Pinout*FOUND*

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Anyone know the pinout for NBB 3p and 4p connectors? I think it should be the same as Hook.

Last edited:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I'd say, if you can get which pin is ground and which one is +5V (follow the traces), all the rest should be a button or a lever direction, it would just be a matter of shorting them with ground to get which is which...but I'm sure James would have think of that so, what am I missing here?

Regards.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'd say, if you can get which pin is ground and which one is +5V (follow the traces), all the rest should be a button or a lever direction, it would just be a matter of shorting them with ground to get which is which...but I'm sure James would have think of that so, what am I missing here?

Regards.

I don't have the board. I'm making harnesses for someone. I found the pinout though, thanks guys.

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
You are making 3rd and 4th player harnesses? Interesting, I will contact you sometime for cps1 and cps2 3 and 4 player support to Neo geo controller.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
You are making 3rd and 4th player harnesses? Interesting, I will contact you sometime for cps1 and cps2 3 and 4 player support to Neo geo controller.

Yup. Turns out there's two versions of the M92 board hardware, one is a molex header and the other is JST.